AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Hi, I am new

Member Z.link is just really nice Z.link is just really nice Z.link is just really nice Z.link is just really nice Z.link is just really nice Z.link's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2007 11:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Hi, I am new

Hi i am new. i even have that new car smell. i would like to meet some friends. Could someone also help me and tell me how to stuff, this is the first forum that i have ever been on.

Senior Member DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 05:10 AM
    Threads

Wink Welcome

Welcome to the forums. I would love to help you out. If you want to send a message to somebody just click on their name and a menu comes up with some options. Just obey the rules each forum has adn watch out for cannibals and the blanket thief and you will be ok. If you need anything else just private message and I will get back to you. Hope to here from you *hands you a white rose* Until then I bid you Adieu. *bows*
    Ones magical abilities lies witn in ones heart. A true magician never reveals her secrets for they lye witin her alone.

...Dark Angel... BlackFrost is on a distinguished road BlackFrost's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2006 08:11 PM
    Threads

Hello and Z.link! please do follow the rules. I'm kinda new around here too because I haven't been on in a while. So, we're in this together... ^.~ see you around!

Senior Member Link34 is on a distinguished road Link34's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2005 08:26 PM
    Threads

Hi welcome! ill be your friend.

Senior Member Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2018 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: saintalexial

n00bie!!!!
    HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI hi HIH IH HIHI HIH IHIH IHIHI
    ^_^ ^.^
    I Am Negi And ill be your friend ^_^
    I am too connected to you
    To slip away, fade away.
    Days away I still feel you
    Touching me, changing me,

Considerately killing me.

Asian Pride Benitora_shadowman will become famous soon enough Benitora_shadowman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2005 10:06 PM
    Threads

hey! Go to the arcade! hehehe, I can be your friend.

Mr. Slurpee xD Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2007 12:24 AM
    Threads

hey welcome to the forum. i'm a veteran member so if you need help you can PM me. don't spam have fun and beware the respectable cannable and blanket theif
    Goddess-Aki~Seductress-Tsuna~Mistress-negi
    Wifeess-missy~Stalkeress-capo~Temptress-DK

The Digital Warrior Izumi Orimoto has a spectacular aura about Izumi Orimoto has a spectacular aura about Izumi Orimoto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2006 05:49 PM
    Threads

Welcome have fun *hands you a goblin*
    -read rules
    -dont pesture members
    -dont annoy mods
    PM if want to be friends

Senior Member The  Angel of Death is on a distinguished road The  Angel of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2005 04:57 PM
    Threads

hi...
    watch for cannabals and blanket theif...
    ill be your friend .....
    first of all get aan Avatar ( use the User Cp and click edit avatar) you should find something remotly close to your intrests...)
    good luck ( pm if you need help
    Devil Spawn
    Honor or Death
    MADE BY DarkPrinceBman

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The rules are posted near the top of this forum (introductions). A FAQ can be found in Site issues/questions.
    Have fun...feel free to PM (personal message) me or IM me with any questions.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Digital Plague Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2005 03:48 AM
    Threads

Hey Z!sup?!
    Welcome to AF,don't spam,read and follow the rules (coz' if you'll get banned)
    If you want to be my friend just PM me..OK?!

~Zeke_Asakura
    Shaman King Anime SK

My family is in my journal

Senior Member kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2012 11:33 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: yuuiki90

Welcome... i'll be your friend... juz PM me if u need anything!!!
    n remember to read da rulez!!!

Member Z.link is just really nice Z.link is just really nice Z.link is just really nice Z.link is just really nice Z.link is just really nice Z.link's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2007 11:31 PM
    Threads

Thanks for all the advice and for helping me out. I also thank you all for being friendly enough to reply to my post.

Biscuit Lover ;3 Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2011 11:13 PM
    Threads

hello Z.link, im shadow, i watch and post when i think nessasary. i can help you in most anything, and if i cant, i know a few who can. i am nice but distant, and will have conversations here and there.

~~shadow

Aces High Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2009 02:46 PM
    Threads

Welcome Link to the awesome forum known as AF. Seeing that you are in need of a friend you can AIM me any help and stuff. Just remember the rules and don't get on peoples bad side. Heres a slushie from me, the local ice cream boy *hands slushie*

Senior Member chris123456 is on a distinguished road chris123456's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2005 11:08 AM
    Threads

hello

welcome enjoy your stay and don't spam the forums

thanks

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Z.link
    Hi i am new. i even have that new car smell. i would like to meet some friends. Could someone also help me and tell me how to stuff, this is the first forum that i have ever been on.
    Hello and welcome. I'll help you out if I can. Post often and follow the rules. Watch out for the cannibals and the blanket thief. Laterz.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Junior Member blackki is on a distinguished road blackki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2005 02:49 PM
    Threads

Hey Hi! Well there isn't much to tell, you just post and your Rp person's stats go up follow the rules and try not to blow anything up kk ^^

#1 Fan of Skittles!!!! AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

Wink

Hiya!I'm AnimeLegend!713.I like monkies and I have a stuffed animal name Phil. CHAT PLEASE WITH ME!!!!!!And welcome.YAYYAYYAYYAYYAY! I like Inuyasha,.HAck//Sign, FMA, and the Dragonball series.Just look for the Snow Fairy pic that's cuter than all the other ones and comment my journal so we can stay in touch some time.
    My family: Bishie Hunters Clan Member :My Blog
    Owner of Sesshomaru and Jin(Samurai Champloo)

PLEASE GOOD REP ME...While showing a friend what 'thief' was, she clicked the button, and it failed. Now I have practically nothing cause of her...please help.

back to the old Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 07:54 PM
    Threads

Hello and welcome to AF. (don't eat yellow snow)

Senior Member miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2008 09:36 PM
    Threads

Welcome to AF, a little late but anyway welcome..

"It is difficult to say who do you the most mischief: enemies with the worst intentions or friends with the best." -E.R. Bulwer-Lytton

Senior Member Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2013 08:10 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: cadderlybonaduce Steam ID: chaoticdj

Welcome to AF! have fun, follow the rules and i will be happy to be your friend. all you have to do is pm me! Enjoy your time here!
    Epic sig brought to you by DeathBlade/13.666

Maru's Hubby mikey is on a distinguished road mikey's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2007 12:56 AM
    Threads

welcome to af and have a nice time here

Closed Thread

Thread Information