AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Test your Azumanga knowlage!

Professor yotsuba-chan has a spectacular aura about yotsuba-chan has a spectacular aura about yotsuba-chan has a spectacular aura about yotsuba-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2007 09:46 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Test your Azumanga knowlage!

Test you Azumanga-Daioh smarts in MY FIRST QUIZ!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah! I swear I made it.
    Azumanga-Daioh quiz
    I PROTEST SIGNATURE GALLERIES!
    yotsuba-chan heil

Senior Member uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2008 06:38 PM
    Threads

I scored higher then 99% and I never read Azumanga-Daioh............ That's just amazing.

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Group 2: Osaka
    37 wierdness You have a below-average knowlage about Azumanga-Daioh. But that's okay.

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
    You scored higher than 99% on A-daioh genius
    Hehe, I guess that's good, considering I don't even know what Azumanga Daioh is...
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

Can you say sugar-high? Ruby Moon will become famous soon enough Ruby Moon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2005 08:31 PM
    Threads

Congratulations. You know about as much about Azumanga-daioh as me, and I created the stuipid thing! Wow. >0< *clapclapclap*
    Oh yeah!

I'm not too suprised i've seen the series and read *some* of the manga

Professor yotsuba-chan has a spectacular aura about yotsuba-chan has a spectacular aura about yotsuba-chan has a spectacular aura about yotsuba-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2007 09:46 AM
    Threads

Default How the stat got to be 99%

The 99%, I think, is just how much higher you scored than some statistic in your gender/ age. since I didn't input any of these stats, I think it will always say 99%. The only score on my test that makes any difference whatsoever is the score put under Weirdness.

How the gender/age stat works:
    Basically, it adds or takes away points due to your gender/ age. An example would be:
    female: 28
    26: 30
    48: 39
    95+: 63
    that's how it works, only you get a much longer list when you make the quiz. the numbers are points/percents, and that's what they add on to your score. basically, if you don't see a screen come up that asks for your age/ gender, your probably already a member or the test doesn't base things like that.
    I PROTEST SIGNATURE GALLERIES!
    yotsuba-chan heil

Closed Thread

Thread Information