AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Love: Did you survive it?

Just a cute little Kitty Chi? can only hope to improve Chi?'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2005 10:01 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    In a time which all has stopped- including life...
    Threads

Wink Love: Did you survive it?

What is your point of view on love?
    Now, I know it sounds like I'm doing this for some dumb research program, but I'm not. A lot of people around here say love is for sissy's. I don't agree.
    We you fall in love you give away the only thing that'll be there all your life: Your heart. And don't say I don't know what I'm talking about, because I do.
    It took me forever to figure out why I didn't let myself get close to a man. Why I didn't lat myself fall in love again... I'm sorry about this but I don't like to talk about this.. It hurts too much.
    Anyways, about a year ago I met this boy, Josh. He was so sweet and he really liked me and I really liked him. Soon, we were going out on dates, and hanging out every afternoon. We were really happy or so I thought he was. After, a couple of monthes we started to drift apart but it wasn't by my choice. He started avoiding me, acting like I wasn't his girlfriend anymore- just because everyone teased him about our relation ship.
    After 7 monthes, at a party, I told him he had two choices- Either kiss me or lose me. I thought, since he loved me, he would kiss me. But he didn't. He left right away. I was so hurt. I remember going home that night and crying my heart out. Many monthes have gone by now, and I finally have moved on.
    I haven't forgiven him for what he's done, but even though we're over, he still avoids me.
    Now, I have a wonderful boyfriend-I just hope I don't lose my heart again before I'm ready.
    SOOOOO
    Whats your story? Did you survive love or did it survive you?
    ***Note***Be careful when you're giving your heart away- once its broke, a cast can't set it.
    My Friends Pictures Below:

Senior Member Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2018 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: saintalexial

I know how you feel...
    There was this boy named Eric and He was my friends brother's best friend. We started going out on Easter (one of the reasons i hate easter) and we realy liked each other; He even said he loved me and i said it back. Well he was a year older than me and he was in 6th grade and me in 5th. Since he was in Jr. High and i was still an elementry kid he was teased. So he stopped caling me. And when I figure out y he did it broke my heart and i stopped calling him. 2 yrs later I was moved to his school, and i saw him with another girl and it broke my heart more than it did before. Then he graduated. But i am destined to meet him again in High school...and i dont want to cause I finally got over him and i might fall apart.
    I am too connected to you
    To slip away, fade away.
    Days away I still feel you
    Touching me, changing me,

Considerately killing me.

Biiiingo! Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi's Avatar
    Gil
    Studly
    Gifts Crisis Mooncompact Octopus Bobba Fett
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2015 08:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't think anyone can say they've survived love until they're old and wrinkly, yet still have the same person by their side as they did when they exchanged vows.

Make your voice heard! Vote Kyo for Trash Bin Moderator.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wink

well, for now I've at least surpassed it in the long run. We'll wait and see now won't we?

Senior Member niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2013 08:38 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Love.... it is what many of us seek, have, or lost. Yeah I have had my share. There was this website about 4-6 years back called Psypoke and me and this girl we talked for hours a day for about three years until the site crashed we never heard from each other again.I searched the internet for days looking at anime and other pokemon sites hopeing to find her. The true reason for me coming to AF was my hope to find her even if she didnt remember me I would like to talk to her and see how her life is going. Even today when I get a chance I check out random anime sites just looking for a chance to meet her one more time.

I guess im a hopeless romantic in a way but hey "a life without love is no life at all".
    niKopol

loboKie
    ayy dyxlesia!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

aw kie...
    thats so sad!!!!!!
    >.<
    love hurts sometimes- the only times when it doesn't is when you haven't discovered it yet

Member Love-Hina is on a distinguished road Love-Hina's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2005 09:43 AM
    Threads

Thumbs up

Yeh thats rly sad..
    Well here in Belgium there are 'Popular' girls and they says : Ya no i have a boyfrend! then they are telling how they look and blablablabla. and the other day they have another one
    I think Love is a time happy and a time sad i mean if i hear everybody's storys bout there love life its like aww he/she was so happy and then Fiaueww Its all gone ..
    Well i haved a boyfrend once and i was so crazy bout him i was like saying shut up when Youri(boyfrend) was talking and my frend to. My best frend was like
    And then i dump Youri ive realized that Frends are more important then your boyfrend or girlfrend.
    I mean I cant live without my best frend.
    Right now im dating a toilet
    Voice(again):You dump whats wrong with your brain?
    Babette: .... shut up

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

what?
    I couldn't really tell what you said...
    SORRY!
    >.<

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

never mind
    u dont have to be sorry bout that
    I mean its normal that they are saying that u cant talk english you dumb or your insane.
    I mean i dont care what they are saying bout me
    Like that (stupid) voice thinks that im insane to..
    Voice: thats me!!!

-Fighting till Death- souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 08:43 AM
    Writing Poetry in the front of the row looking sad. =.
    Threads

Well i dont exactly know who in the hell gave you the idea love was for sissys around here but whatever. Love is somthing special in my opinion. Nowadays people feel like they have to say it for just being in a relationship, though they dont know what exactly they are saying. Love is beutiful, love is a feeling that shows you care about that other person so dearly; that you would give everthing you had for them. Imagine a flower in your head. It's beuty overcomes you and swallows you in its deph of color and expression of peace and innocence. That is what love is, it is that flower of beuty. In my short life of 15 years i have experinced love plenty of times and i have had it taken away from me about every time. But you can't let that take away your ability to love. If you look at yourself without love, your unhappy, depressed, and hating life. When you are blessed with love, that is the moment you realize every thing about yourself. Before in my life i have had every thing i have ever loved taken from me, infact i gave up will to even care any more. Then i met the person i am with now, she replinished that emptiness and gave me a new life to look forward too. Listen all, as i said love is a flower. To keep it beutiful you must replinish it with your love every day and apreciate it every second of your life. if you no longer have it, then plant a new one and find someone to go too. Your never alone un less you absolutely chose to be.

-souless

Senior Member niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2013 08:38 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Now that was perfectly worded
    niKopol

loboKie
    ayy dyxlesia!

Senior Member Saionji has much to be proud of Saionji has much to be proud of Saionji has much to be proud of Saionji has much to be proud of Saionji has much to be proud of Saionji has much to be proud of Saionji has much to be proud of Saionji has much to be proud of Saionji has much to be proud of Saionji's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

Well, I guess one way to survive love is to love someone else and have them love you back. It works in some cases. Like blindly ignoring the feelings of your best friend of the opposite sex, only to realize after your heart is broken, they've secretly been in love with you for a while.
    Touching ne?

Digital Plague Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2005 03:48 AM
    Threads

I would have to say it survived me
    Shaman King Anime SK

My family is in my journal

Biscuit Lover ;3 Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2011 11:13 PM
    Threads

love is what makes the world go round

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well Love is beatifull
    But i cant explain what i mean what love is

Digital Plague Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by the shadow
    love is what makes the world go round
    I thought it was gravity,or smething like that..
    Shaman King Anime SK

Biscuit Lover ;3 Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zeke_Asakura
    I thought it was gravity,or smething like that..
    you smart...ahem. without love humans cant survive. your too young to understand

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

you smart...ahem. without love humans cant survive. your too young to understand
    I understand,it's just like the saying "No man is an island"
    Shaman King Anime SK

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

im not too sure, your first 2 replys to this thread proved that, but you can improve

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

im not too sure, your first 2 replys to this thread proved that, but you can improve
    I was just joking!I felt love,even have a gf already
    Shaman King Anime SK

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i belive you. Really!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Arrow

My mom always says your to young to understand what love means and your to young to have a boyfriend! then she laughs me out!
    Hey im 11!!!
    and She says when your sis haves a boyfriend then you may have one to!
    i sed OMG my sis is to ugly to have a boyfriend mom!!
    then she sed but shes 15 She'll get a boyfriend?
    I mean its NOT because my sis is 4 years older then me that i may dont have a boyfriend ow..that means i'll never get a boyfriend!!!
    Voice: HAHA! Silly
    Babette : *smash voice with a pan*

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

O.o o...k

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

O.o o...k
    I no im insane!
    You want insane people like me on this forum?
    Dead or alive!!!

Hitomi

B-day: May 25
    coulor: Sky Blue
    favorit stone:Emerald
    Fighting:Karate
    Loves:Cooking,Chocolate Cake,Frying Pans,Hourglasses,Music Boxes,Milk,
    All recipes and sachetorte,cheerleader stuff. .

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i never said you were insane!! but back on topic

Closed Thread

Thread Information