AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: I'm a Bit confused around here...

Junior Member ShokubaiYume is on a distinguished road ShokubaiYume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2005 02:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    In my own little world. Wait, that was yesterday.
    Threads

Unhappy I'm a Bit confused around here...

I'm also a bit overwhelmed... How exactly can you do an RPG? And what's the little character person for?! how do you boost/raise your levels?! This place is so complicated....h34r:

??? hmm? So you get rupees and boosted levels by posting?
    *was observing her little character person* .... this is all so strange...

ues the edit button next time instead of double posting.
    Last edited by Myrra; 04-07-2005 at 10:50 PM.
    . Got it?
    hm... I've gotta find some good Kurama pictures to put here...

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hello and welcome. Please do not double post. There is an edit button, kindly use it.
    Please take the time to read the rules
    http://animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=17536
    And most importantly follow them.
    Any questions can be answered in the site issues/questions forum
    http://animeforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66
    There is a FAQ there as well
    http://animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=15973

have fun, beware the cannibals and blanket thief and happy posting

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Androgynous™ .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2009 10:43 PM
    Threads

Listen to Myrra and you on't get hurt...*takes bite outta newbie*Well...other than that!^^
    New set needed
    I haven't been on here in forever.
    I might start coming back.
    Member since Aug. 2003
    AF Oldie

Silent Shout retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2017 02:04 PM
    Threads

Gel Douche!

h a l l o w e l c o m e

Senior Member DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 05:10 AM
    Threads

Wink Welcome

Welcome to the forums. I can answer your questions for you. The little character person is for battling in the arena if you are challenged or if you challenge someone. The more you post the higher your level and the more money you get so you can but things like weapons or items for ur character or to add glow to your name and other things. And the less likely chnace of getting you but kicked. If you have any other questions or need a friend just private message me and I will help you out. Hope to hear from you sometime. *hands you a white rose* Until then I bid you Adieu. *bows before vanishing*
    Ones magical abilities lies witn in ones heart. A true magician never reveals her secrets for they lye witin her alone.

The Digital Warrior Izumi Orimoto has a spectacular aura about Izumi Orimoto has a spectacular aura about Izumi Orimoto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2006 05:49 PM
    Threads

Welcome... *bows holding a goblin hands goblin to you* Have fun post dont spam

-dont double post
    -dont give one word posts
    -beware cannibals and blanket thieves
    -annoy the mods/admins
    -dont harrass fellow members
    PM if want to be friends

pervelicious... /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa|'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:49 AM
    Threads

Welcome to AF!!! ^^ ....You dont need to worry about the RPG. Ive never used it before. Its a bit overwhelming at first, but you will get used to it with time.

Member rikkuluver is on a distinguished road rikkuluver's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2005 06:45 AM
    Threads

Calm down... Don't be so confused... you can adapted here little by little... Okay?
    If you need friends, i will here for you. Just pm me! i will reply.

Closed Thread

Thread Information