AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ayame's Drawings!^^

Androgynous™ .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2009 11:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Ayame's Drawings!^^

Look at my masterpieces!Gaze upon,for they will gaze upon...you!Lol!^^
    http://www.animeforum.com/attachment...achmentid=2942
    Last edited by .:Tsukimi Ayana:.; 04-07-2005 at 05:40 PM.
    New set needed
    I haven't been on here in forever.
    I might start coming back.
    Member since Aug. 2003
    AF Oldie

Guess whos back? The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2007 09:01 PM
    Threads

Thats real good Ayame Great job alot better than what i can do
    *My Journal**Sig Credit to Athena*

Androgynous™ .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hehhee!Thanks!^^
    New set needed
    Member since Aug. 2003
    AF Oldie

The Dragon Jd Blade has a spectacular aura about Jd Blade has a spectacular aura about Jd Blade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2007 10:10 PM
    Threads

hmm... would you like constructive critisism? over all it is ok... how long did they take you?
    Don't mock the short guy... or else...hehehe...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Not very long,about 5-10 minutes,plus adding 5 more minutes of modifications.^^
    New set needed
    Member since Aug. 2003
    AF Oldie

The Dragon Jd Blade has a spectacular aura about Jd Blade has a spectacular aura about Jd Blade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2007 10:10 PM
    Threads

Wow, that little time... My drawings have more detial, but that is because I spend anywhare from 45 min. to 3 hours! Try spending an houre or two trying to draw someone you know, you might be suprised with the results!
    Don't mock the short guy... or else...hehehe...

Lonley Poet/Yoko's Lover Poetic_Day_Dream is a splendid one to behold Poetic_Day_Dream is a splendid one to behold Poetic_Day_Dream is a splendid one to behold Poetic_Day_Dream is a splendid one to behold Poetic_Day_Dream is a splendid one to behold Poetic_Day_Dream is a splendid one to behold Poetic_Day_Dream is a splendid one to behold Poetic_Day_Dream is a splendid one to behold Poetic_Day_Dream's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2005 06:09 PM
    Threads

pwetty pitchers
    My family is in my journal

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well,I took your advie JD and I atleast drawed over 45 minutes,I think thts is kinda better than my other drawings.http://www.animeforum.com/attachment...achmentid=2956
    New set needed
    Member since Aug. 2003
    AF Oldie

Senior Member raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2010 09:54 AM
    Threads

it's great! cool drawing
    art and anime is my life.

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 09:10 PM
    Threads

I agree with Music Man up there, the more time you spend on a picture, the more detailed and finished it will look. Those are a good start. I'm sure if you keep drawing, you'll get better and better. ^___^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks for the advice sis!^^
    Here's another pic that I drew today during lunch recess and 5 minutes ago.
    Most of my friends thought this guy was the sexiest thing than Leonardo DiCaprio....-_-;;
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 005.jpg‎
Views:	241
Size:	110.2 KB
ID:	3017  
    New set needed
    Member since Aug. 2003
    AF Oldie

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 09:10 PM
    Threads

Lol.. Leonardo Dicaprio? Heh, how did they get that out of him? You have some pretty creative friends. ^__^

Member swords of moore can only hope to improve swords of moore's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2005 04:24 PM
    Threads

so kool yep yep

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 01:09 AM
    Threads

cute pictures!! hey check out my new gallery too^^ nice drawings, love it^^

Junior Member xxiceheartxx is on a distinguished road xxiceheartxx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2005 11:54 AM
    Threads

um...to be completely honest...your picture...

-no detail
    -eyes are weird
    -people themselves look weird
    -5 minutes? thats like a 1 minute work
    -overall: 2/10

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by xxiceheartxx

-no detail
    -eyes are weird
    nahhh you're wrong, skills doesnt matter in here, these are hobbies, i think her artworks are kool^^

even tho you're giving critisms(which is a good thing) but at least give supports, you just sounds like you are here to recycle garbage =\ you just talk kinda mean...
    Last edited by -akichan-; 04-24-2005 at 12:14 PM.

pervelicious... /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa|'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 07:49 AM
    Threads

Heh, i used to do the same thing ALL the time in school... i would sit in class and just start drawing all over my scrap pieces of paper with maths/english/history/science work and i wouldnt care if i couldnt see my work anymore. Hehe, great stuff there Ayame. ^^

Like a boss! tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2012 09:12 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by xxiceheartxx

-no detail
    -eyes are weird
    O_o if you're going to do something like this...lets at least give someone pointers on what to improve..and how to do so instead of 'people look weird' 'i'm retarded and can't point out she could do with a life drawing class to perhaps better learn some proportions' <_<;..thank you...the end.
    Just a couple quotes here that amuse me:

'Have you seen my feet, my investigatin' feet?!'
    --The Cat ~Red Dwarf~

'I'm the world's happiest tool.'
    --Reese ~Malcom in the Middle

'And remember: Tuesday is Soylent Green day.'
    --Soylent Green

'The bread is delicious.'
    --Medal of Honor

~~Tivian Talous~~

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by tiv
    O_o if you're going to do something like this...lets at least give someone pointers on what to improve..and how to do so instead of 'people look weird' 'i'm retarded and can't point out she could do with a life drawing class to perhaps better learn some proportions' <_<;..thank you...the end.
    yeah i agree that was exactly wut i said up there^^;

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wink

Okay!I have some new pictures,but ill upload them when I get the chance since i got like... more than 7...Some old while the rest is old...I'll update as soon as I can...^^;;;
    New set needed
    Member since Aug. 2003
    AF Oldie

Junior Member stomponfrogs is on a distinguished road stomponfrogs's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 04:33 PM
    Threads

Cool pictures. ^_^

Avatar and signature made by me. My Livejournal

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    New set needed
    Member since Aug. 2003
    AF Oldie

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wink

Now I have a new drawing,more so an outfit on a manican.What do you guys think of the outfit?

http://img87.echo.cx/my.php?image=picture1xc.jpg
    New set needed
    Member since Aug. 2003
    AF Oldie

kiNkIE Of The Month Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva®'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2008 07:29 PM
    Threads

cute outfit! It reminds me of ayane of the game dead or alive ^^ Anyways your drawings are nice:') I'm sure If you practise you'll get better soon! Cause your drawings reminds me of my own when I started,, (Okay I think I'm still a rookie ahhwell) But do you want a tip how to improve very fast?, >> ''copie'' other pictures,, just choose some anime/manga picture you like and draw them yourself, It really works!!
    ::: sig made by TWM.. :::

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wink

I do that sometimes,and it kinda had it's effects on it.I'm glad you admire my work,I wish to continue to draw so that my drawings can atleast look like anime people you see on TV.
    New set needed
    Member since Aug. 2003
    AF Oldie

Closed Thread

Thread Information