AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: wut artist u could think of, that cant sing.

Pimpette # 1 Se$sY K@g0m3 will become famous soon enough Se$sY K@g0m3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2005 09:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default wut artist u could think of, that cant sing.

I have no idea how to start this...anyways, what Artist Singers, that u could think of, that cant sing.

I think that Ashley Simpson cant sing,she sucks, and the only reason she sings is cuz of her sis,Jessica Simpson.
    (sorry ashley fan, but its true)

B5 Rocks
    ^_- )

.... AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Trap33

Ashanti she can't sing she lip sings

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

Britney Spears -_-

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

Ashlee Simpson.... BAH!!.... she sucks......... so does Hilary Duff....... and our recent American Idol, Fantasia Barrino..... sorry... i dont like her voice..... there are alot of other artists which I cant think of at the moment ><

Signature brought to you by Balance.

Senior Member Silver_Star_of_Darkness is a jewel in the rough Silver_Star_of_Darkness is a jewel in the rough Silver_Star_of_Darkness is a jewel in the rough Silver_Star_of_Darkness is a jewel in the rough Silver_Star_of_Darkness's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2007 08:00 PM
    Whangdoodleland (if you don't know where it is READ THE BOOK!!!)
    Threads

William Hung from American Idol.
    Time going one way...
    Life going another...
    Forgotten in the middle...
    Waiting to be remembered...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

oh yeah, Hilary Duff , she sucks, she should stick into acting
    ^_- )

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Ashlee Simpson. Gaaaahhhhh.... *throws large metal objects at her* She can't sing. And I agree that the only reason that she is still an artist is because of her sis, Jessica.

Britney Spears, Hilary Duff, Lindsay Lohan, JESSE MCCARTNEY!! Uggg!!! Oh my, there are so many that I DESPISE!! >____________<

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tsuna Kadiri, i would say Britney Spears, Hilary Duff, & AShlee
    sucks, but Lindsay Lohan, and JESSE MCCARTNEY r okay
    ^_- )

The Dragon Jd Blade has a spectacular aura about Jd Blade has a spectacular aura about Jd Blade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2007 09:10 PM
    Threads

This is not just for female artiests is it? I am probley going to get yelled at for this, but I will say it anyway. For me, anyone who "sings" in the rap genra of music. It is just not music, plus it has to much foul language and adult subjects. My philosphy is that the music you listen to is who you are... it tells about your personiality and how you think... why you do what you do, or say what you say...

Over all, my opinion comes down to 1 statement. C + rap = _____ Fill in the blank.
    Don't mock the short guy... or else...hehehe...

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Ashlee simpson
    jessica simpson
    brittney spears
    hillary duff
    Lidsay Lohan
    Jessie Mc.....something or other
    William Hung
    Christina Aguilera(spelling?)
    that backstreetboys' little borther
    all rap artists...(anybody can talk fast to a beat)

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

I'd say all the new singers in year of 2004-2005 in Hong Kong, they DO look pretty but they sings like crap on stage XD you guys probably think im weird talking about asian singers huh??

Asian Pride Benitora_shadowman will become famous soon enough Benitora_shadowman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2005 10:06 PM
    Threads

Those that I think that can't sing are:
    ashley simpson
    the fantasia girl from american idol
    Jasmine trias
    Ashanti (big time)
    fat joe
    lindsay lohan
    ja rule
    chingy

thats all I could think of. Sorry to all the fans out there. >.<
    wow. hardly any singing guys to hate.

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by CKY_SinkIn2TheUnderground
    Those that I think that can't sing are:
    ashley simpson
    the fantasia girl from american idol
    Jasmine trias
    Ashanti (big time)
    fat joe
    lindsay lohan
    ja rule
    chingy

thats all I could think of. Sorry to all the fans out there. >.<
    wow. hardly any singing guys to hate.
    lol. I agree that Jasmine Trais can't sing. =P Also Ashley Simpson.

-Fighting till Death- souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 08:43 AM
    Writing Poetry in the front of the row looking sad. =.
    Threads

Every Disney pop star that is out in the music buisness as of now, and predicting future. Oh and most rappers. I have nothing MUCH against them, its just when you rap your not expressing your vocals clearly, its just fast talk and good lyrics (is going to get thrashed)

-souless

Senior Member ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2014 08:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xWoEx

some ppl has already said it but i'll say it again, just cuz shes that bad

Ashley Simpson: my god!, i have never heard such chicken scratch/cat screeching. I can't stand her voice. (sorry AS fans but its the truth.....well in my opinion)

+++
    the magnificent droid

Member Dracula 2.0 can only hope to improve Dracula 2.0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2005 03:43 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jd Blade
    This is not just for female artiests is it? I am probley going to get yelled at for this, but I will say it anyway. For me, anyone who "sings" in the rap genra of music. It is just not music, plus it has to much foul language and adult subjects. My philosphy is that the music you listen to is who you are... it tells about your personiality and how you think... why you do what you do, or say what you say...

Over all, my opinion comes down to 1 statement. C + rap = _____ Fill in the blank.
    I absoultely agree with you there.

Artists I think can't sing are Britney Spears (of course), Ashley Simpson (c'mon, she doesn't even sing, she lip sings) and lots more, just can't name them all.

Manson is your god now, bow down to him

BOW I SAY!

*ahem* Sorry, I got a little overdramtic but Manson is God.

Digital Plague Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2005 03:48 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Se$sY K@g0m3
    oh yeah, Hilary Duff , she sucks, she should stick into acting
    You got that right
    Shaman King Anime SK

My family is in my journal

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

hmm..lemme think (just my opinion, dun offend me lol)

~Japanese~

Ayumi Hamasaki
    BoA - i suppose shes a j-pop singer...or korean...
    wind-s

~Korean~

Lee Jung Hyun

~Chinese~ the worst

the horrible singers on stage. ><;

Twins
    Boyz'
    Cookies - Stephy, Teresa, Miki, Karry
    Edison Chen
    S.H.E.
    Jordon Chan
    C'ream (they are only 11!! how could they sing!)
    alot more...

sry this is too long xD

Member Holly Strife is on a distinguished road Holly Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2005 01:10 PM
    Threads

Britney Spears, Ashlee Simpson..uhm..-Scratches chin-..Yeah that's about all I can think of, I mean..it's not that they can't sing more like..eh. >>; Okay maybe they can't. And to me anyone who does Rap can't sing, they just talk really fast >>; That's NOT singing in my opinion.
    This is as is as is, is as.

pervelicious... /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa|'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:49 AM
    Threads

YEah, Ashlee Simpson. Apparently she cant even lip sync properly.

Senior Member kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2012 11:33 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: yuuiki90

The 1st person i thought of was Avril Lavigne!!! she's a fraud....
    She can't sing! and hilary duff & lindsay lohan... they should juz stick to acting...
    aaron carter... he's famous for looking good and his brother!
    Ashlee Simpson-when ppl found out that she lip sync... she finds stupid excuses that she had a sore throat or somthing!!!
    William Hung- definately the worst singer that ever lived!!!

Jenova's son sephiroth33 can only hope to improve sephiroth33's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2005 01:33 PM
    Threads

Jenifer lopez

Senior Member Silver_Star_of_Darkness is a jewel in the rough Silver_Star_of_Darkness is a jewel in the rough Silver_Star_of_Darkness is a jewel in the rough Silver_Star_of_Darkness is a jewel in the rough Silver_Star_of_Darkness's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2007 08:00 PM
    Whangdoodleland (if you don't know where it is READ THE BOOK!!!)
    Threads

Here's another one Britney Spears.
    Time going one way...
    Life going another...
    Forgotten in the middle...
    Waiting to be remembered...

Senior Member kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2012 11:33 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: yuuiki90

Why do you guys think that J.Lo and Britney Spears can't sing?
    Or do you juz dislike them...

Asian Pride Benitora_shadowman will become famous soon enough Benitora_shadowman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2005 10:06 PM
    Threads

I would say that I agree with those that posted and said that rappers are bad. Not all rappers are bad though. Most juss talk really fast! Rap isn't really considered music! At least that's my opinion. Rap shouldn't be only talking fast, at least add tune in it when they sing. Nelly and Eminem is a good example of rap singers coz they do have tone in there voice.

Coming to think of it, i think J.lo, avril, christina aguilera, beyonce are bad singers. Also alicia keys, it sounds like she plays dead cemetery musics.

Sorr if I offend fans out there. It's juss my opinion. Were still friends, right?

Closed Thread

Thread Information