AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How about a team battle? Sailor mars and saturn vs. kagome and sango

Junior Member yoIloveKYO is infamous around these parts yoIloveKYO is infamous around these parts yoIloveKYO is infamous around these parts yoIloveKYO is infamous around these parts yoIloveKYO is infamous around these parts yoIloveKYO is infamous around these parts yoIloveKYO is infamous around these parts yoIloveKYO is infamous around these parts yoIloveKYO is infamous around these parts yoIloveKYO is infamous around these parts yoIloveKYO is infamous around these parts yoIloveKYO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2006 06:01 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

saturn and sango will team up and kick mars and kagomes butt, lol...nevermind...its saturn and mars

..TashieLOVES__Sketchy..

Senior Member Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2005 10:28 AM
    Threads

This is a horrible match up...

Anyways, it's Saturn and Mars.

Senior Member Kagome4real is on a distinguished road Kagome4real's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2006 02:40 PM
    Threads

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer
    sango and kagome definitly
    Yep!!!! They are a great team!!!
    Lovely sister~LovelyKagome
    Cousin~TokyoGirl
    Chibi Sister~Chibi Rae-chan
    Wolf Sister~ Aoshi's_Wolf201

Stubborn Half Demon AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2007 11:44 AM
    Threads

has to be Kagome and Sango, i dont like Sailor Moon

Senior Member bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 09:03 PM
    Tell me 10 good reasons and I will tell you.
    Threads

i'll say Mars and Saturn....i pick this team because of Saturn....she's pretty powerful
    ~thanks to thornwillow~

Member Sailor Neko is on a distinguished road Sailor Neko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2006 01:06 PM
    Threads

Mars and Saturn...like everyone else....Indeed a strange combo but o well...
    "With a strenght I can be proud of, I live only for myself, and only for myself I'll die. I'll never die for someone, 'cause I know the pain of who remains alive. This is my pride."
    (Sanzo)

守り神 Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2005 11:05 PM
    Threads

I say we add another team of women, and make a three way free for all. Yoruichi and Soifon. They would make the battle last around -.2 seconds for Kagome and Sango, and make short work of the Sailors soon after.

Rina'z Plague is back!! animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 10:28 AM
    Threads

i dont like kagome and sango will pretty much lose if she fight mars.. so ill say sailor mars will win...

^I'm a cold vanilla milkshake with poison in it.^
    ^Please take a sip.^

can you make me a siggy and avvy set?
    im collecting. pm me if you can.
    thanks!

--my collection--

Member Sailor V has a brilliant future Sailor V has a brilliant future Sailor V has a brilliant future Sailor V has a brilliant future Sailor V has a brilliant future Sailor V has a brilliant future Sailor V has a brilliant future Sailor V has a brilliant future Sailor V has a brilliant future Sailor V has a brilliant future Sailor V has a brilliant future Sailor V's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2009 07:00 PM
    Threads

Wink Sailor Senshi vs InuYasha girls

I'd have to say that Mars and Saturn would win! My reasons are as follows:

- Mars could burn Kagome and Sango's weapons.
    - Mars could use her ofuda to paralyze the girls.

- Saturn can use her Silence Wall to shield from any attack.
    - Kagome and Sango are very emotional, even in battle.
    - Saturn has the power of destruction and collapse...
    Fall to your knees and receive the divine punishment of love!

Member Seiya Kou is on a distinguished road Seiya Kou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2005 01:26 PM
    Threads

Post Battle

Ah, I totally agree with V-chan... Again.

- My Jessi <3 - gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2008 12:31 AM
    where one's worst nightmares begin...and all traces of reality ends
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor V
    I'd have to say that Mars and Saturn would win! My reasons are as follows:

- Mars could burn Kagome and Sango's weapons.
    - Mars could use her ofuda to paralyze the girls.

- Saturn can use her Silence Wall to shield from any attack.
    - Kagome and Sango are very emotional, even in battle.
    - Saturn has the power of destruction and collapse...
    What is it with you and the emotional stuff?! @___@ SERIOUSLY would you NOT get emotional while fighting a battle; we are women after all. But now, take a look at how "EMOTIONAL" the Sailor Scouts get if anytime Usagi needs to use her gift...oh god its been so long since I've seen the show or movies...with the stone or whatever...shes all "I have to die to protect you all!" ....martyr...dont get me wrong I love SM but still this emotional thing with you has gotten to me. All the girls are "NO! Dont do it! I dont want you to die" But things ALWAYS turn out good and she always comes back. So..no worries correct? Now we have to think about it this way, unless in some strange twist that they were FORCED to kill each other off, each team would fight with all they have to the very end. So I say it would be equal. They would more than likely end up as friends

[Please keep it civil and remember that everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion ~Reiako]
    Last edited by Fabala; 11-27-2005 at 12:42 PM. Reason: language

You See I cannot be Forsaken...

Junior Member stve is on a distinguished road stve's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2006 06:34 PM
    Threads

well this is easy, saior mars and saturn, duh
    attention! i stve ask that all who pm me will refrain from cussing. thank you.

-stve
    Created BY: ChibiChibi

Also, created by ChibiChibi

- My Jessi <3 - gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2008 12:31 AM
    where one's worst nightmares begin...and all traces of reality ends
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by stve
    well this is easy, saior mars and saturn, duh
    Care to give any good reason as to why you think they would?

You See I cannot be Forsaken...

Senior Member Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2009 09:50 PM
    Threads

kagome and sango

Stubborn Half Demon AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2007 11:44 AM
    Threads

definatly Kagome and Sango

Junior Member Retasuika is on a distinguished road Retasuika's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2005 07:30 PM
    Threads

How the hell could Kagome and Sango win? Compared to the Sailor Scouts, they're POWERLESS! So, I pick Sailor Saturn and Sailor Mars, no duh.

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Romantic is infamous around these parts Romantic is infamous around these parts Romantic is infamous around these parts Romantic is infamous around these parts Romantic is infamous around these parts Romantic is infamous around these parts Romantic is infamous around these parts Romantic is infamous around these parts Romantic is infamous around these parts Romantic is infamous around these parts Romantic is infamous around these parts Romantic's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2005 02:45 PM
    Threads

You can't compare them, they are from two totally different time periods...and not even from the same anime genre. This match would be ridiculous.

Junior Member Retasuika is on a distinguished road Retasuika's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2005 07:30 PM
    Threads

Yeah, they are; but still...

Junior Member blazeingscorpio is an unknown quantity at this point blazeingscorpio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2006 08:51 PM
    Threads

Sango and kagome

Senior Member Ayame_102 will become famous soon enough Ayame_102 will become famous soon enough Ayame_102's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2006 10:49 AM
    at a resteraunt at the end of the universe
    Threads

Default Saturn & Mars

saturn and mars...definitely

Lovely Sig&&Avvy by Envy©

Kurama's Almighty Filix Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2007 01:10 PM
    Threads

I'm not sure on who would win but i'm voting for kagome and sango...like come on that sailor moon stuff is all too girly.... and if you were to replace sango with kikyo , kikyo would beat both mars and saturn in a heart beat! and besides it's about teamwork..and kagome and sanggo have a great friendship leading them into a positive teamwork..and besides mars and saturn are a strange combo..they don't even like eachother....
    Last edited by Lilium Filix; 12-04-2005 at 09:04 AM.

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Kawaiislice Aria Neko Pluto Garnet Orb
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2023 10:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kagxme4988 PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Goofballs....Anime Hell? Do you have any reasoning behind this? Other than the fact that you're a Sailor Moon lunatic?

[Dealt with... -Reiako]
    Last edited by Fabala; 12-08-2005 at 09:35 AM.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Kakashi's FAV Kitty!! kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2009 11:41 PM
    Threads

sorry inuyasha fans but i think the sailors would kick their butts

S.i.g. M.a.d.e B.y M.e

Member XxxBlOoDyxVaLeNtiNexxX will become famous soon enough XxxBlOoDyxVaLeNtiNexxX will become famous soon enough XxxBlOoDyxVaLeNtiNexxX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2006 01:52 AM
    Lost in Limbo, the spirit's cemetary between heaven and hell
    Threads

That's not fair! Sailor mars and saturn have space powers! Kagome and Sango are humans! If you add Miroku and InuYasha, then it's fair. But if it doesn't then Sailor saturn and Sailor mars will win. Can't believe Sango a Kagome will lose! Sango looks way more agressive on my avatar than the sailors!

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Kawaiislice Aria Neko Pluto Garnet Orb
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2023 10:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kagxme4988 PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Hey- Kagome has spiritual powers just like Miroku...o.o
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Closed Thread

Thread Information