AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: PSP good or bad?

Senior Member satanson has a little shameless behaviour in the past satanson's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2005 04:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default PSP good or bad?

i think that the psp will do really good for sony but they should really hurry up on the ps3

Last edited by satanson; 04-04-2005 at 09:53 AM.

I AM A BIG GAME FREAK AND THIS IS MY FAVORITE GAME YEA!

fan of j-rap Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2006 01:13 PM
    in twilight town with pence,hayner,olette and roxas
    Threads

your right on the ps3 part but the psp already out solded ds

Thank you crazy. cookie for this sig
    We're simply performers; we don't want to preach," says Diggy-MO. "Japanese hip-hop isn't much of a medium for strong messages like that yet. Maybe it's to do with the Japanese temperament, but strong messages like that would seem too obtrusive."

Vash The Stampede Vash_2007 is an unknown quantity at this point Vash_2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2005 02:19 AM
    Threads

I like the psp because alot of the games on psp are coller then the ones on reg ps2 like need for speed and dynasty warriors .
    VASH THE STAMPEDE THE HUMANOID TYPHOON!!
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return.To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's FirstLaw of Equivalent Exchange

Ultimate Omega enigma unit 01 has a reputation beyond repute enigma unit 01 has a reputation beyond repute enigma unit 01 has a reputation beyond repute enigma unit 01 has a reputation beyond repute enigma unit 01 has a reputation beyond repute enigma unit 01 has a reputation beyond repute enigma unit 01 has a reputation beyond repute enigma unit 01 has a reputation beyond repute enigma unit 01 has a reputation beyond repute enigma unit 01 has a reputation beyond repute enigma unit 01 has a reputation beyond repute enigma unit 01's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 04:08 PM
    Threads

The PSP is a good idea, you have to admire sony for giving gamers what they want, a portable playstation 2. As well as providing us with top quality games, we will be able to play music and watch movies on it.

Senior Member Zustarus is an unknown quantity at this point Zustarus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2006 11:30 AM
    Threads

It is ok pretty cool that you can take it anywhere

Admiral von Schneider gohan416 is on a distinguished road gohan416's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2008 05:32 PM
    on the battle field fighting against the cannibal army
    Threads

psp is good, but expensive, but the games are god aweful expensive, i cannot wait untilthe ps3. that will be a good day....

According to the Character test on naruto-kun.com, i am...

Sasuke,
    vengeful, strong, and anti-social.

The irony of it all is that i am really like that, but i am loyal and kind, so yeah...

Death is the High Cost of living!!

I've battled my way through life with all it takes just to get to you. But now I wonder whilst these tears fall from my eyes...was it all a waste of time?

These quotes are made possible by other af members, thanks.

Senior Member Phazon_2005 is infamous around these parts Phazon_2005's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2007 09:14 PM
    Threads

i think that the psps memory card and games can be easy to loose

Digital Plague Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2007 10:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ShadowMancerX

Well, first off the psp has grainy graphics as well as Pixels that short hella easy, also the square button jams and sony refuses to recall and fix them due to the fact that they would loose more money than they have made thus far... The psp is in my opinon a useless piece of hardware that should have been made with much better quality.
    Family
    Grease monkey heavy metal uncle Therebel
    Uncannily strong brother, Death warrior
    Geekish other Brother D-man

Member demon_lord_inuyasha_rocks is on a distinguished road demon_lord_inuyasha_rocks's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2006 11:32 PM
    Threads

i think that the psp is cool they already made more games then the ds an the ds sucks

gamers heaven 1withanime is on a distinguished road 1withanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2006 12:28 PM
    Threads

DS VS PSP
    Battery---DS 10-12 hours PSP---3-5 hours
    Screen---DS two small screens one is touch screen PSP--- One big screen with dead pixels
    graphics---Unlike popular belief DS Between N64 and Gamecube PSP---PS1 1/2
    Games -- not many now but great to come PSP---Great sports games
    judgement they are equal

Sig by Fate on Anime Paradise

Senior Member [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2008 11:09 AM
    Threads

There awsome i just bought one about a week ago!

The Final Uchiha Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2013 09:40 PM
    Threads

i think the psp will be awesome, ill be able to watch final fantasy advent children in skool! plus they release some kind of final fantasy on it, thats one of sonys best selling games and is the best game for sony

Senior Member naiume is on a distinguished road naiume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2005 09:18 AM
    Threads

i think the psp is 10 times better than the ds the psp has awesome graphics not to mention the sound tracks for the games playin a psp is just like playin a ps2 only in your hand the only thing i thought was wrong with it was the analog stick thingy

Senior Member Nobunaga is an unknown quantity at this point Nobunaga's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

The PSP were a great thing, an evolution, because the other had a poor graphic and sound.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	fogos.gif‎
Views:	42
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	3683  
    Everithing is more than what you see.

Member Great Fang is on a distinguished road Great Fang's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-18-2005 05:00 PM
    Threads

Its good.

Senior Member Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 11:59 PM
    Threads

once they create a flash card for PSP, it'll be one of the greatest handhelds ever made. programming your own dl'ed games is the way to go. ^_^
    I make cars go sideways.

God of Death and Decay Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2006 12:16 AM
    Threads

PSP has its advantages.....wireless internet that i found that it has...movies just for it....most hand held systems only play games and dont save pictures like thePSP..
    ^done by Nespa^

Senior Member pickdaddy can only hope to improve pickdaddy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2005 07:15 PM
    Threads

i dont like the psp because the joystick sucks and it is too small for people with big hands

Closed Thread

Thread Information