AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: sailor moon or kagome who would win

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Kawaiislice Aria Neko Pluto Garnet Orb
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2023 10:19 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kagxme4988 PSN ID: KagomeMiko

...Not that you will become one, but with reasoning like that you'd SUCK as a lawyer....That's just retarded. I don't like Sailor Moon but that's not why I think she wouldn't win.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Queen of the Airheads ^,~ Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2006 03:17 PM
    Threads

duh of course Sailor Moon would win kagome is weaker she has only spirit arrows that kill demons and besides, Sailor Moon has alot more different abilities. Maybe if Kagome had more powers like Kikyo, but even then I don't think she would win. Who always comes to her rescue? Inuyasha. Sailor Moon handles her evil nemisis on her own (and don't say tuxedo mask helps her all the time cuz half the time he's brainwahsed!)

Junior Member Mint202 is on a distinguished road Mint202's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2005 04:07 PM
    Threads

Well with Sailor Moon tiara I say Sailor Moon see she has so many powers she would kill kagome

Guardian of the Earth darkfire_destiny is on a distinguished road darkfire_destiny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2005 03:00 PM
    Threads

although i lke both Sailor Moon and Kagome, i would have to say that SM would win. simply because she has more skill than kagome. she never really missed with her attacks and Kagome isn't the best with her arrows, unless SM like killed inuyasha or something, then Kagome might go crazy and win but i doubt it.

Member Holly Strife is on a distinguished road Holly Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2005 01:10 PM
    Threads

Uh..geesh..well I hate both characters actually..but Sailormoon is more..cooler then Kagome n.n;; So..I'd say Sailormoon would win in the end because she trips a lot and dodges almost anything that comes after her. x3! So yeah, SailorMoon.

Senior Member Silver_Star_of_Darkness is a jewel in the rough Silver_Star_of_Darkness is a jewel in the rough Silver_Star_of_Darkness is a jewel in the rough Silver_Star_of_Darkness is a jewel in the rough Silver_Star_of_Darkness's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2007 08:00 PM
    Whangdoodleland (if you don't know where it is READ THE BOOK!!!)
    Threads

It depends on who strikes first. I think that Kagome would win because she doesn't have to say stuff before an attack.
    Time going one way...
    Life going another...
    Forgotten in the middle...
    Waiting to be remembered...

The Death of You Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2009 10:16 AM
    Threads

First of all, I'm going to say that this is even worse than the Kenshin vs. Vash thing. Not only do these crossover imaginary battles never make sense, but the "discussions" about them turn into mere popularity contests where people ignore facts from the shows and focus only on who they like more.

Secondly, I'd like to point out that none of Sailor Moon's attacks are fatal for PEOPLE. They are sort of purifying, exorcism-like things. Or, they kill demons. DEMONS. Is Kagome a demon? Oh my god, no she isn't! Is her heart possessed by some form of darkness and she needs cleansing? Oh my god, no she doesn't! So there would be no reason for Sailor Moon to ever use her attacks on Kagome, nor would her attacks have any affect. And why would Kagome WANT to shoot Sailor Moon with an arrow? Do you see Kagome as a particularly evil and murderous person? Does she just like to go around killing people with arrows? My, I never knew she was such a blood-thirsty serial killer...

--
    Goes by: Death, Tod, or Shi

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

All I can say to that is: LOL! Nice points

...Clear...

Senior Member little:k is on a distinguished road little:k's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2005 07:33 PM
    Threads

I'd say Kagome would win.
    Her Arrow is much faster then Sailor moons Tiara.
    Also her tiara is not that strong.
    The Arrow would go through the tearia.
    Twirling Wirling Round We Go Twirling Fast And Twirling Slow See The Colors Skip And Flow Twirling Round We Go

Virtuous Pixie Sexy Angel has a spectacular aura about Sexy Angel has a spectacular aura about Sexy Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2006 12:29 PM
    Threads

i'll go with sailormoon~

~~~~

Member Elric is on a distinguished road Elric's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-18-2005 11:47 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Die Tod von Euch
    First of all, I'm going to say that this is even worse than the Kenshin vs. Vash thing. Not only do these crossover imaginary battles never make sense, but the "discussions" about them turn into mere popularity contests where people ignore facts from the shows and focus only on who they like more.

Secondly, I'd like to point out that none of Sailor Moon's attacks are fatal for PEOPLE. They are sort of purifying, exorcism-like things. Or, they kill demons. DEMONS. Is Kagome a demon? Oh my god, no she isn't! Is her heart possessed by some form of darkness and she needs cleansing? Oh my god, no she doesn't! So there would be no reason for Sailor Moon to ever use her attacks on Kagome, nor would her attacks have any affect. And why would Kagome WANT to shoot Sailor Moon with an arrow? Do you see Kagome as a particularly evil and murderous person? Does she just like to go around killing people with arrows? My, I never knew she was such a blood-thirsty serial killer...
    jajajajajjajajajja I think this is the most sincere and objective post I've read in this place. That's exactly what I was thinking when all this was taking place. Although I prefer Sailor Moon because of her beautifull tyara and naive nature, I have to admit that Die Tod von Euch is correct, this is a simple and useless popularity fight between Kagome and Sailor Moon. In the series this fight wouldn't be.

But Die Tod von Euch you've to admit that it's fun to read and see all these posts and to join in some time to time, don't you think

Vash The Stampede Vash_2007 is an unknown quantity at this point Vash_2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2005 02:19 AM
    Threads

Kagomes sacred arrow would pwn sailor moon tiara. PWNAGE!!!!!!
    VASH THE STAMPEDE THE HUMANOID TYPHOON!!
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return.To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's FirstLaw of Equivalent Exchange

the snake king viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2006 01:41 PM
    Threads

kagomo of coruse
    my name is sonblock wich meens crazy white boy with a gun

Senior Member Corina is infamous around these parts Corina is infamous around these parts Corina is infamous around these parts Corina is infamous around these parts Corina is infamous around these parts Corina is infamous around these parts Corina is infamous around these parts Corina is infamous around these parts Corina is infamous around these parts Corina is infamous around these parts Corina is infamous around these parts Corina's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2006 01:15 AM
    Threads

Kagome is ten times more powerful than Sailor moon in my opinion. Sailor Moon's attack is time consuming while Kagome's attack takes less than a second

It hurts to see someone you love fall in love with someone else...

~Family~

Dad~ZeldaFreakMaster

Guardian~Ninja Hatake Kakashi
    Big Sis~w0lf b0rn_f0x br3d Yumi,Hameht
    Lil sis~Nine Tail Fire Fox
    crazy lil sisMSCBrock

Big bro~Therebel
    bro~Inu-Chan529
    Husband~swords of moore
    lil cousin~Junior
    nephew~kidcash
    older vampire of the night brotherevangelion2008

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Kagomo? o.o;;; Who in the world is that?

...Clear...

Member dragonslayer is infamous around these parts dragonslayer is infamous around these parts dragonslayer is infamous around these parts dragonslayer is infamous around these parts dragonslayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2005 04:58 PM
    Threads

kagome of course her arrows are stonger than sailor moons teiara

Junior Member Shura Tayoko is on a distinguished road Shura Tayoko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2005 10:57 PM
    Threads

i agree with ami chan sailor moon has more then that
    evil "pink"easter bunnys are going to take over the world and steal our poptarts with the help of grass eating pineapples
    my goals:
    beat idiots with fuzzy slippers
    and blind everyone with my neon socks(thier toesy socks)
    h34r: OMG have you realized that idiots surround us.....RRRRUUUUUNNNNN

[K_K]'z Death Plague sub has a reputation beyond repute sub has a reputation beyond repute sub has a reputation beyond repute sub has a reputation beyond repute sub has a reputation beyond repute sub has a reputation beyond repute sub has a reputation beyond repute sub has a reputation beyond repute sub has a reputation beyond repute sub has a reputation beyond repute sub has a reputation beyond repute sub's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2007 03:10 AM
    Threads

weak teiara.....kagome shoot her wit an arrow

Huggable Sis : Negi
    cute sis: princess_comit
    Fan Sis: Envy
    oldest bro: Darksage
    big bro: bladesliver1234
    lil' gurl cuzion: lilyangel
    good friend: ZeldaFreakMaster

Senior Member Orange Smile has a spectacular aura about Orange Smile has a spectacular aura about Orange Smile's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2005 01:10 AM
    Threads

Neither - a Power Ranger would, of course, come along, hopped up on God knows what, and kill them.

Both.

And then themself, for a good measure.
    Last edited by Orange Smile; 05-04-2005 at 12:23 AM.

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Disregarding the fact that I know almost nothing about Kagome and her attack...I vote Sailor Moon. Why? Because that girl can die, and come back to life, and die, and come back to life, and so on...until anyone attacking her would be weakened down to the strength of a kitten XD

gamers heaven 1withanime is on a distinguished road 1withanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2006 12:28 PM
    Threads

Kagome would win for many reasons, her arrows never miss and she can shoot them rather quickly, also Inuyasha would probably wind up butting in and fighting with kagome, and not even all the sailor scouts can fight inuyasha

Sig by Fate on Anime Paradise

Senior Member Misa Greycloak is on a distinguished road Misa Greycloak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2005 10:26 PM
    Threads

Kagomes Arrow =P

I love you with every fiber of my being...

Please promise me...You'll love me forever...

A lover will lost a while,a friend is a forever..

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Nachtzehrer is on a distinguished road Nachtzehrer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2005 08:57 PM
    Threads

Definatley Kagome. Her arrows rock

Junior Member kagome...Higurashi is on a distinguished road kagome...Higurashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2005 05:54 PM
    Threads

Unhappy i like kagome and sailor moon

i like them both because they are both powerful because sailor moon has a strong taira and kagome has strong arrows that are madew out of souls so yah i think they are both powerful

No.1 Maverick Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2008 09:15 PM
    Threads

Kagome would win because her arrow attack is cooler and Sailor Moon sucks,it's too girly.
    Made by my lover ♥ Jagan Eye

Closed Thread

Thread Information