AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Thread: sailor moon or kagome who would win

Cookie-brained Fox kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2007 05:54 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Ok, so? Sailor Moon uses weapon for combat whereas Kagome can use "magic of her own". What are you trying to prove?
    I was trying to prove that without the weapons, Sailormoon would have nothing, whereas Kagome will still have something to fight with.

XD No need to be sarcastic about it. Anyway, I rest my case and concede defeat because I don't want to deal with a rabid otaku.

EDIT: I should not have posted the part about "a rabid otaku". Forgive my immaturity, Quik. *huggles*
    Last edited by kyubichan; 11-19-2006 at 05:40 AM.

(PM option is off. I refuse to hear people whine.)

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kyubichan
    I was trying to prove that without the weapons, Sailormoon would have nothing, whereas Kagome will still have something to fight with.

XD No need to be sarcastic about it. Anyway, I rest my case and concede defeat because I don't want to deal with a rabid otaku.
    Well, usagi's power doesn't come from her weapons of course, but any true sailormoon fan knows that.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Cookie-brained Fox kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, usagi's power doesn't come from her weapons of course, but any true sailormoon fan knows that.
    Yes, I know that. But can she use it without the artifacts? (Not being sarcastic here, I really just want to know ^^)

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes, I know that. But can she use it without the artifacts? (Not being sarcastic here, I really just want to know ^^)
    well, techincally, yes. The Weapons are just instruments of her power. Her real power, even though it sounds lame, is the desire to protect everyone and save her friends. Through this desire, her power becomes stronger. With her Ginzuishou, it would be useless if she didn't have the pure desire to use it for good. It is her inner strength that allows her to defeat her enemies, not just her weapons. Without that, she would not be as strong as she is.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ah, yeah. I remember that part, being pure and stuff, using her heart instead of her mind? Thus she becomes Queen of Crystal Tokyo? Correct me if I'm wrong ^^ *laughs at self* Yeah, I find Sailoroon more interesting than InuYasha XD

Junior Member LunarisStar is on a distinguished road LunarisStar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2006 09:29 PM
    Threads

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    But that would be an advantage, Sailor Moon would trip and the arrow would zip over her hear.

Not to metion the multiple amount of attacks Sailor Moon has, like the moon spiral heart attack. Getting hit by a truck-sized heart has got to hurt.

But in the end, they both hate killing and would go out shopping together, making Mamoru and Inuyasha carry all the stuff.
    Absolutely true! They'd only fight each other if there were no other choice!
    *mumble* it's also true about the tripping

Senior Member Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2012 08:04 PM
    Threads

Anyway, I rest my case and concede defeat because I don't want to deal with a rabid otaku.
    I resent that. But that was probably your intent. Thank you.

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Yer forgetting one thing. Usagi can't die unless Kagome's arrow broke the ginzuishou. And I don't think it can. =D I'd say Usagi would win-she has lots of advantages and Kagome just has an arrow.

But in the end, they both hate killing and would go out shopping together, making Mamoru and Inuyasha carry all the stuff.
    *dies laughing* That'S SO TRUE!! You rock because that was the smartest post in this thread.

Closed Thread

Thread Information