AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: sailor moon or kagome who would win

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Kawaiislice Aria Neko Pluto Garnet Orb
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2023 10:19 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kagxme4988 PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Well...Maybe Sailor Moon would have a chance at winning....Kagome might be laughing too hard to do anything straight.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Junior Member nessabutterfly is on a distinguished road nessabutterfly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2005 10:50 PM
    Threads

Sailor Moon would definately win.

If we're talking first arc of first season, with just the tiara, then Kagome really has a shot (Usagi was such a ditz at the begining... but she did always beat the youma in the end)
    The Tiara can kill humans. In the Shenayla episode, Usagi asked Luna how to stop all the people who were brainwashed without hurting them because her brother was one of them, so her tiara had a secondary attack to stun rather than kill. (all of the healing attacks were later).
    And yes the trasformations and attacks are supposed to be practically instant, but they animated them because they're pretty (ok... the first few times at least)
    Sailor Moon ends up with tons of attacks, very powerful ones that can kill youmas powerful enough to destroy the earth... I think she can kill a mortal girl (If she had the desire)
    Yes Sailor Moon's later forms do include wings. One of her outfits (Crisis make-up) has a bow that looks like wings, but her Eternal form does have real wings, and she can fly (though she almost never does).

But, I don't believe that there ever would be a fight. Ever noticed that Sailor Moon would rather heal than kill her opponents? She looks for the good in everyone. She would likely stun Kagome in some way, and then figure out what the problem was. I mean, it could only be a missunderstanding if the two of them were matched up. Sailor Moon would figure out a way that they can solve the problem and be friends.

Member Kihitumoru_Sayaki is on a distinguished road Kihitumoru_Sayaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2007 09:06 AM
    Threads

I think Sailormoon would win because she has armor, "special powers". But so does Kagome. And she has the power to neutralize things that are evil, and Sailor moon is so not evil.

Junior Member susana is an unknown quantity at this point susana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2006 09:52 AM
    Threads

kagome. she is the best. Sailormoon always need that someone kick her before doing anything, she is too lazy. kagome is much more imaginative. lol
    **keisan shitemo keiken shinakya**

Digital Plague cowboydemon666 is a jewel in the rough cowboydemon666 is a jewel in the rough cowboydemon666 is a jewel in the rough cowboydemon666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2006 08:59 AM
    Next door to the small mining town known as "Wilmette" (heh)
    Threads

i don't know who would win. i think kagomes sacred arrows would win cuz i haven't seen sailor moon in a long time so i forget what the tiara does...

>Family is in mah Journal<
    ~PROUD MEMBER OF THE BISHIES HUNTERS CLAN~
    ^
    *OWNER OF DAISUKE NIWA*

*~*727*~* Darkasiangurl is on a distinguished road Darkasiangurl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2006 04:10 PM
    Threads

In a battle with Kagome and Sailor Moon...I would more than likely pick Kagome...

Life is a gift

don't ever forget that

Member Ash is on a distinguished road Ash's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2005 06:00 PM
    Threads

Default My Theory

The truth is, nobody would win. They would both die. Tis a long story I will tell! (I just had chocolate, hyper). Kagome would be kicking Salior Moon's butt because she can shoot arrows without all the dancing and trilwing. Then before Kagome delivers the last blow Tuxedo Mask would come and kill Kagome before she can finesh off Salior Moon. Then Inu yasha would appear out of nowhere and kill Tuxedo Mask for killing Kagome. Then he would kill Salior Moon because she tried to defeat Inuyasha for killing Tuxedo Mask. Then Kagome would come back as a killer zoombie and SIT Inuyasha 5000.123 times for killing off two pure hearted people. And Inuyasha would die from that as well.

And the moral of the story is, dont start fights....Finesh them.
    I dont think im going crazy. Its more like Im going sane in a crazy world.

The Unknown ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 09:12 PM
    somewhere between heaven, hell, and all that's inbetween
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ash
    The truth is, nobody would win. They would both die. Tis a long story I will tell! (I just had chocolate, hyper). Kagome would be kicking Salior Moon's butt because she can shoot arrows without all the dancing and trilwing. Then before Kagome delivers the last blow Tuxedo Mask would come and kill Kagome before she can finesh off Salior Moon. Then Inu yasha would appear out of nowhere and kill Tuxedo Mask for killing Kagome. Then he would kill Salior Moon because she tried to defeat Inuyasha for killing Tuxedo Mask. Then Kagome would come back as a killer zoombie and SIT Inuyasha 5000.123 times for killing off two pure hearted people. And Inuyasha would die from that as well.

And the moral of the story is, dont start fights....Finesh them.
    Yeah, actually, that sounds about right.

Fragment of the past lovebaby will become famous soon enough lovebaby will become famous soon enough lovebaby's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2007 12:22 PM
    Threads

Ash's opinion sounds reasonable , but I would say Kagome's gonna win. Because it takes Sailor Moon too long to transform. Kagome can just use her arrow and shoot Usagi

Master Warrior Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2010 07:34 PM
    Threads

But the hole in Ash's theory is....what if Inyuasha or Tuxedo Knight don't show up? Its really like saying, "there could be an earthquake and the could both fall to the center of the Earth". Could happen, may not happen.

But anyway, I choose Kagome.

The Cold Saint Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2007 08:56 PM
    Threads

Sailor Moon likely win. She may be a klutz and a crybaby, but at least she is battle trained. Unlike Kagome who can barely use a bow. Sailor Moon has the power of the Ginzuishou on her side. Yeah Kagome has Shikon no Tama and her relatively weak reiatsu, but Sailor Moon has a variety of tools and other such things at her disposal. Final Verdict: Sailor Moon would be victorious.
    Mankind's greatest achievment? Dragonball Z. Bar none.

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Sailor Moon? Battle trained? HA! She shoots light out of a stick and throws a metal band off her forehead. That's not what I call "battle trained." 'Course Kagome's no better as she can barely hit the broad side of a cow...

...Clear...

Yama Yamaha! Yama Yamaha! ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2011 07:25 PM
    If you knew, you would come and do questionable things, wouldn't you?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: WHERE DO I FIND IT?

Kagome would win in the end... sailor moon would cry because she broke a nail or sumthing.
    I've learned, as a matter of basic hygiene, to be on guard whenever someone quotes Pascal.

The Unknown ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 09:12 PM
    somewhere between heaven, hell, and all that's inbetween
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dyne
    But the hole in Ash's theory is....what if Inyuasha or Tuxedo Knight don't show up? Its really like saying, "there could be an earthquake and the could both fall to the center of the Earth". Could happen, may not happen.

But anyway, I choose Kagome.
    >< I can't think of once where Tuxedo Mask didn't show up when Sailor Moon was in trouble and he wasn't taken over. Plus, Inuyasha would probably be following Kagome.

Member rave264 is on a distinguished road rave264's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2005 10:10 AM
    Threads

, well this is a very close one. firstly sailor moon has to transform before she can fight, while kagome can shoot up to 5 arrows by the time sailor moon transforms. but i think they are in the same category basicly. they both have the will and strength to fight.. mmmm, considering sailor moon is the moon princess, her powers must be amazing compared to kagome. perhaps if kagome has a hidden power, she might win. *sigh* as much as i love kagome, it is logical that sailor moon will win.
    inuyasha rocks

Member Princess Serenity2005 is just really nice Princess Serenity2005 is just really nice Princess Serenity2005 is just really nice Princess Serenity2005 is just really nice Princess Serenity2005 is just really nice Princess Serenity2005's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2007 10:16 AM
    Threads

Default I think

I think Sailor moon would win because kagome has no weapons like Serenity (usagi) does. So Serenity wins.

"Once upon a time I fell in love and I would always follow my heart. Every one should listen to their heart and express how you feel........"-PrincessSerenity2005

back to the old Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 07:54 PM
    Threads

kagome would win.(I forgot what the tiara does)

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Serenity2005
    I think Sailor moon would win because kagome has no weapons like Serenity (usagi) does. So Serenity wins.
    Kags has weapons-more potent ones then Usagi...they're called a bow and arrows! ¬¬ Now, pending on if she can use them correctly-that's a whole other issue.

...Clear...

Senior Member prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2008 01:42 PM
    Threads

Kagome's sacred arrow
    Always remember....... Yanagi ni kaze.

Sword~ Big Brother
    ~*Layla*~ - lil sis

Affliction Of Hope lord_sesshomaru_15 has a reputation beyond repute lord_sesshomaru_15 has a reputation beyond repute lord_sesshomaru_15 has a reputation beyond repute lord_sesshomaru_15 has a reputation beyond repute lord_sesshomaru_15 has a reputation beyond repute lord_sesshomaru_15 has a reputation beyond repute lord_sesshomaru_15 has a reputation beyond repute lord_sesshomaru_15 has a reputation beyond repute lord_sesshomaru_15 has a reputation beyond repute lord_sesshomaru_15 has a reputation beyond repute lord_sesshomaru_15 has a reputation beyond repute lord_sesshomaru_15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2009 08:04 PM
    Threads

Default reply

Kagome would win becase when u give that girl a bow and arrow theres no stoping her lolh34r:
    ~Life and Death is like two sides of a coin each of us can take and each of us can give and the unseen force that decides who will girl and who will take pours over everyone without discimination just like the rain ((Brandon Heat))

~Umbella Corp, Resident Evil ~

~(My Family)~
    Little Sister - Tsuki_Moon88

Member Chii~San can only hope to improve Chii~San's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2005 09:33 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by susana
    kagome. she is the best. Sailormoon always need that someone kick her before doing anything, she is too lazy. kagome is much more imaginative. lol
    I agree with you on that one xD but I do love Sailormoon ^.^

"Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in the truth.

It always protects, always trusts,
    always
    hopes, always perserves." 1 Corinthians 13:6-7

My Family ^.^
    My Wonderful and loving husband: Sir Auron (Nate)

Come along and join us ^.^!!!
    Anime Fantasy CLICKY HERE!!

Purely Priestess lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2006 05:49 AM
    Threads

i think Kagome with her sacred arrow would win

Love slave SamuraiGirl13 has a spectacular aura about SamuraiGirl13 has a spectacular aura about SamuraiGirl13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2006 09:27 AM
    Threads

Sailor Moon is a push over. Kagome is da bomb so she'd win
    My family is in my journal

Awesome avatar above is made by Risky.

Above made by Sumomo1

I am Shrimp hear me roar! Arise is on a distinguished road Arise's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2005 05:38 PM
    Threads

Sailor Moon. No offense, but she does have a crystal that would no doubt beat Kagome's sacred arrow. Sailor Moon all the way!
    Last edited by Arise; 10-04-2005 at 06:39 PM.
    >>> We are all original, if we weren't, I would wonder how we could ever tell each other apart!

>>> I have my opinion, and I don't need yours all the time. I'm me, myself, and I, and that's all I am.

>>> I'm a hardcore twenty-first century, having own life goals, teenage-self approving, young woman.

Shakalaka Boom! ~.^

Member mad^girl is on a distinguished road mad^girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2006 07:32 AM
    Threads

i choose Kagome with her sacred arrow..

Closed Thread

Thread Information