AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: sailor moon or kagome who would win

Lovely Girl Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2006 11:17 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by _usagi_

I really don't want to hear that you are a Sailor moon fan still you choose Kagome I explained my reasons in the CCS vs SM thread!
    She might be a Sailor Moon fan, but she is a realist and she says who has bigger chance for winning. I'm a SM fan too but I think that Kagome would have a bigger chance. One good shot and Usagi would be dead. Her transformation is long, her attacks are long too, Kagome's shooting is very short.

Vel - always lonely

Junior Member sunflower is on a distinguished road sunflower's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2006 01:24 AM
    Threads

Well I also think kagome could and would win because from a slow transforming girl kagome has a big advantage and arrows are very fast and this time kagome can aim her arrow towards Inuyasha and it will hit Usagi but there is no way Usagi would let kagome win so easily because she is powerful and the leader of the scouts but kagome is a fedurl era character and fedurak era characters are too cunning and fast for slow but beautiful SM.

Ren Fan

Senior Member Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

i think Kagome would win but i also like sailormoon but i still think Kagome would win really cause she'll have Inuyasha by her side

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by *Ayana*
    She might be a Sailor Moon fan, but she is a realist and she says who has bigger chance for winning. I'm a SM fan too but I think that Kagome would have a bigger chance. One good shot and Usagi would be dead. Her transformation is long, her attacks are long too, Kagome's shooting is very short.
    See, this is the difference between the two anime universes. Sailormoon is a magicial girl anime, inuyasha, i'm assuming, is not. Therefore, of course kagome's shooting will be shorter, i'm assuming she doesn't need a sequence to shoot her arrow.

As i've explained countless times in this thread - sailormoon's attacks don't take as long as you think they do. The transformation sequences are just for the viewer - outside of those sequences, they are almost instant, and sailormoon would not have less of an advantage. The same thing for most of her attacks, unless they are combo attacks which take slightly longer because two people or more need to use them.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Cute and innocent <3 Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2007 11:23 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by moonlightkisu
    See, this is the difference between the two anime universes. Sailormoon is a magicial girl anime, inuyasha, i'm assuming, is not. Therefore, of course kagome's shooting will be shorter, i'm assuming she doesn't need a sequence to shoot her arrow.

As i've explained countless times in this thread - sailormoon's attacks don't take as long as you think they do. The transformation sequences are just for the viewer - outside of those sequences, they are almost instant, and sailormoon would not have less of an advantage. The same thing for most of her attacks, unless they are combo attacks which take slightly longer because two people or more need to use them.

Deeply agree. ^^
    Kagome doesn't take a short time shooting her arrows, in fact there were several times where she misses her target and gets saved from inuyasha.
    But that was her role until she improved and got better, the very same with usagi, compare her at the beginning to enteral sailor moon.
    It's going to take alot for kagome to take her down with just her magic arrows.

Sephy Is My Sweet Older Brother~ Lorie Is My Dear Little Sister~ *Huggles*
    *~My Hero is the Sweetest Dearest Angel Chii-chan~*

Member Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 08:19 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by moonlightkisu

Quote Originally Posted by Maya Miyazono
    Deeply agree. ^^
    Kagome doesn't take a short time shooting her arrows, in fact there were several times where she misses her target and gets saved from inuyasha.
    But that was her role until she improved and got better, the very same with usagi, compare her at the beginning to enteral sailor moon.
    It's going to take alot for kagome to take her down with just her magic arrows.
    I totally agree, but I really think part of the question should be will Sailor Moon
    or Kagome have back-up?As in Inuyasha of Texideo Mask to come save thier
    butts if they mess up.It's also true about the transformation time.It is instant to
    them and long to us.Hey wouldn't you like to see them do a pretty and graceful
    thingy to get their outfits instead of a bright light and their done.It would be
    boring and lose viewers.Plus Kagome can't always make a light arrow.She also
    would tire so from using up her Spirt Energy.Sailor Moon only has to call on
    the Moon to give her strength or a fellow Scouts power and has the Silver
    Crystial as well why Kagome only has SHARDS of the Shikon no Tama and
    can't use them against Sailor Moon.
    Last edited by Lyra; 07-01-2006 at 03:22 AM.

Kawaii ♥ Dream Sesshomaru Girlfriend can only hope to improve Sesshomaru Girlfriend's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2006 11:22 AM
    Threads

Kagome could win if she is quick and aims right and Sailor Moon could win if she is lucky and the arrow misses but this fight could not end this easily sailor moon has stronger wepons but arrows are faster.It could really be a tie both would die in it.

-♥Kawaii and sweet♥-
    -♥Loveable and warm♥-
    ^______________________^

e-mail:[email protected]

...Your true friend A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2007 12:29 PM
    Threads

Kagome she is quicker!

Meet hungry creampuffy.

F R E E D O M

~I'm a lucky girl...whose dream came true
    but underneath it all...I'm just like you~

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sesshomaru Girlfriend
    Kagome could win if she is quick and aims right and Sailor Moon could win if she is lucky and the arrow misses but this fight could not end this easily sailor moon has stronger wepons but arrows are faster.It could really be a tie both would die in it.
    would arrows be faster then sailormoon's tiara? explain.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Junior Member [:*Angel Ichigo-chan*:] is on a distinguished road [:*Angel Ichigo-chan*:]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2006 07:51 AM
    Threads

I also think Kagome would win she is faster and now better at her arrow thing she could shoot ze arrow while she is planing what to attack!
    Kawaii Neko Ichigo-Cat Girl

... loves YOU! Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2008 07:22 PM
    Threads

o_o; Kagome is not even in the magical girl category (sorry...) But It all depends. Its by chance. Kagome could quickly shoot a arrow into Usagi's heart, and die...but where does she get a say in this?? O_o; Sailor Moon has more than one weapon you know..6 OF THEM TO BE EXACT!!

Kagome is not really my choice. I'm on Sailor Moon's side more. Her powers are incredible. The silver imperium crystal has the power to destroy an entire planet. And what are the chances of these two meeting and fighting each other? None. One lives in Feudal Japan, while the other at this point in time is probably in the 30th century. I don't find any point in this thread what-so-ever. >>;;
    Last edited by Princess Hoshi; 11-18-2006 at 03:23 PM.

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Kawaiislice Aria Neko Pluto Garnet Orb
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2023 10:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kagxme4988 PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Kagome would SO kick Sailor Moon's toosh while SM yelled out her attacks. Or, better yet, while the girl was taking the whole minute and a half to transform! Time waster.

Well-if not that then Kagome would lose because she fell over and died laughing at SM.

[Editted to add second post, as the one in between was removed for content. Thank you. -Reiako]
    Last edited by Fabala; 09-30-2006 at 10:48 PM.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

The Closet Girl... Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 11:43 PM
    Threads

Sailor Moon has other attacks besides her tiara ,she has a scepter that can shoot truck sized hearts and an imperium crystal (though kagome is not worth her using it), not to mention she has alot more experience and kagome barely knows how to use her arrow and always needs inuyasha to save her. Kagomes powers are nothing compared to sailor moon's. Also how everyone keeps saying kagome can kill sailor moon while shes transforming ; thats a valid reason the time lengths for her transformations are just for show and sailor moon doesnt have to say the words when she does an attack she can just do it.
    Last edited by Anime_Otaku; 09-24-2006 at 07:01 PM.

Senior Member Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2012 08:04 PM
    Threads

Sailor Moon attacks with a Rainbow Moon Heartache, it destroys Kagome's weak little arrows, then it destroys her. End battle. Winner, Sailor Moon. This isnt even a competition. A sceptor attack isnt even worth it. Her tiara would get the job done.

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

[I would prefer that nobody's opinions be called wrong. Share yours all you like, and debate to your heart's content. But do not tell anyone their opinion is wrong. And opinions they are. Thank you. -Reiako]

SM may not seem like she's that agile, however in every battle that SM has fought, she endures most of the enemies physical attacks (you often see her getting hit repeatedly yet still standing in the end) also, in her SM form she is agile, despite her goofiness (She often seems to "accidentally" dodge all her enemies attacks, however it comes from instinct and is still done nonetheless) and she has a number of attacks (I think theres 7 including her crystal) and she has way more battle experience. ONE MORE THING, there have been many many times in the show that SM and the scouts transform instantly, without their transformation sequence.

Kagome however, gets hit once and is down for the count. She isn't very agile at all. And she only posesses one weapon. An arrow. Her battle experience also leaves much to be desired, considering most of the time she does nothing except get captured or shoots off a single arrow.

If we are picking each of them with their strongest abilities, SM's Imperium Heart Crystal would blow Kagome's silly arrow away in a heartbeat. It wouldn't even require that.
    Last edited by Fabala; 09-27-2006 at 12:53 AM.
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

Junior Member ~*Asakura*~ is on a distinguished road ~*Asakura*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2006 05:55 AM
    In the beautiful but Endless Enchanted Forest
    Threads

I also think SM would win [because all of the reasons you people gave] but SM can act a little ditzy in battle and so does Kagome sometimes miss who knows it would end as a tie!

Sig gifted by JSSJ thanks! ^^

Supporter of cookies,'ze cookie master -O.o-
    kawaii 'real life' cousin = ~*Asakura_flower*~

rep,reps,reps...plz and thanks

helianthus Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Venus Crystal Henshin Pen Venus Star Wand Top Artemis
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2020 09:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

First off: Why on Earth would any person ever do a versus thread dealing with Sailor Moon and InuYasha together? ...What do they even have in common?

Secondly: Read Die Tod von Euch's post. <33

x

Junior Member Animegirl_ is on a distinguished road Animegirl_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2006 07:04 AM
    Threads

SM would win she has more exprience!
    Siggy gifted by Hikari
    PM me to be my friend ^^| Best firend=Frankinstien

Also a fan of:

Junior Member kikipuppy is on a distinguished road kikipuppy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2006 10:12 PM
    Threads

i think maybe kagome even thought i don't know who she is it just that sailormoons attacks usaually 1 minute or sotmhin and even she finished attack kagome would have win already
    Happy
    Halloween !!!
    -SakuraChan!
    Shalala my oh my....
    Muwhahhaha!
    EVIL!!!
    Nina Is Ugly, Nina Is Dumb ,But What Happens To Nina When She Eats Her Thumb?
    She Goes To Hanfrey and show him her thumbHAHAHAHA! Hanfrey Faints)))

Nina Phan Is SO!!!!! MEAN

Go CutePuppy (Jessica)And KikiPuppy!(Sakura)Real Name Samantha
    Cute Dada is my Name On Gaiaonline

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Kawaiislice Aria Neko Pluto Garnet Orb
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2023 10:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kagxme4988 PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Quote Originally Posted by Eliana Levanos
    First off: Why on Earth would any person ever do a versus thread dealing with Sailor Moon and InuYasha together? ...What do they even have in common?
    Here, here. Now that I look at it, Kagome is not a magical girl no matter what way you look at her. She shouldn't even be mentioned in this forum...let alone in a vs. thread...o.O;;;
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Anime Fanatic Old_Toonami_Fangirl is on a distinguished road Old_Toonami_Fangirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2006 07:37 AM
    Threads

I say it depends. they are both good fighters. but yes one of you guys did make a good point. Kagome does have her arrows and is more mature than Sailor moon and Sailor Moon is a little bit slow on her attacks. So it depends I guess...

Banned Forum / Chat ::Buterfliedreem:: will become famous soon enough ::Buterfliedreem::'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2006 12:49 PM
    Threads

I think Sailor Moon would win. She has Moon Magic gosh darnit. :P

Spirit Goddess Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2008 07:34 AM
    Threads

Sailor Moon. Because all Kagome has is that bow and arrow..I think...so, I'd say SM.
    Soul Reaper: Taking on the Afterlife, One Soul at a Time!!

Senior Member MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2008 05:08 PM
    Threads

kagome's arrow
    Set made by Megami91 ~Thank you so much<333
    i'm so rad! [:

Senior Member Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2007 03:06 PM
    Threads

kagome would win
    ---a sig I made ealier not my best

this is my family
    Mom:Moonchild7:My biggest sis: Suky:My other Big sis: Just a girl:My nicest sis: Ayame_Sohma:My little sis: catskill888:My sis: Sakura_Babe:My sigmaking lil sis:Luck_Sharingan_SakuraMy brothers:My half demon brother: _inuyasha_:My son and daughters:My daughter: _sesshomaru:My son: inu yasha naru:My realtives:My Cousin: Donye

Closed Thread

Thread Information