AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: What If Final Fantasy never existed?

Essence of Sarcasm paine_within has a spectacular aura about paine_within has a spectacular aura about paine_within's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2006 02:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Somewhere deep inside my dark mind huddled up playing video games and watching anime.
    Threads

Yeah, I know you get it...I had really hard times, and having Final Fantasy to share with my friends got me through them. It wasn't the game, it was the fact that without FF I might not have had one conversation with a close friend that really turned me around from the path I had been prepared to take. I'm not going to go spilling my whole personal life, but it's just how I see FF.

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

That means i was right not 8% right 100% right.

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:30 PM
    Threads

My life would be the same. No game defines who I am. I would have just found something else to do like....read a book or....go outside or....something else.

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

Essence of Sarcasm paine_within has a spectacular aura about paine_within has a spectacular aura about paine_within's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Somewhere deep inside my dark mind huddled up playing video games and watching anime.
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Tyranus
    That means i was right not 8% right 100% right.
    ...No, it does not. I'm not going to argue with you over what happened in my life. It was my situation and I'm the one that knows what went on. So no you were not 100% correct.

Gorillaz #1 Fan!!! Noodles is on a distinguished road Noodles's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2005 02:13 PM
    Threads

I would commit suicide.The world will be threated to explode in a firey death.That RPG game is what holds the world together to me.That would be awful!!!!!!

siggie made by Sword

Mini Gorillaz!!!Kawaii!!!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Noodles
    I would commit suicide.The world will be threated to explode in a firey death.That RPG game is what holds the world together to me.That would be awful!!!!!!
    O.o? If people committed suicide over a game...That would be obssessive....I mean a lot more people would, if you think about it...

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So no you were not 100% correct.
    I said any kind of trauma meaning any kind of problem, i also said final fantasy was more fun to talk about than your problems. which is pretty much what that other guy said. And you said he got what you meant, so i was in the "pretty damn close" area.
    Was that a joke or are you just stupid like that?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I said any kind of trauma meaning any kind of problem, i also said final fantasy was more fun to talk about than your problems. which is pretty much what that other guy said. And you said he got what you meant, so i was in the "pretty damn close" area.
    No, you dont understand what Im saying. I dont mean that playing FF took me out of my problems, it's that since my friends and I had FF in common we were able to talk about something in my life. And Zechs does get it but not by what he said. We talked on PM for awhile to clear it up. And...Noodles....That's really not funny if its a joke...O.o....

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I dont mean that playing FF took me out of my problems
    Yeah i know it helped you talk to your friends it's still in the theme of what i said.

Gorillaz #1 Fan!!! Noodles is on a distinguished road Noodles's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2005 02:13 PM
    Threads

Was that a joke or are you just stupid like that?
    Dude!It was a joke.Just kidding! I'm 10,why would I really do something like that? It would still be sad though if it there was no Final Fantasy.

siggie made by Sword

Mini Gorillaz!!!Kawaii!!!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dude!It was a joke.Just kidding! I'm 10,why would I really do something like that? It would still be sad though if it there was no Final Fantasy.
    Phew...ok...Bad joke though kid...And DT, how about we just drop it and start over ok?

Member sherbet3300 can only hope to improve sherbet3300's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2005 04:22 PM
    In the deepest pits of hell. AKA Corpus Christi, Texas.
    Threads

Cool

If FF never existed, world wide chaos and anarchy would have broken aout in 1998, fallowed by the accidental crash of all mass media. I would have taken over the world already, and you would have a game similar to FF, but with a different name and prodused by my animation company. But it does exist and my total world domination has been set back by thirteen years because of it.
    My caffeen fueled army of cartoons and imaginary creations will lay waste to the pathetic armies of the world, then rebuild them (most likely with duct tape) for my own personal purposes. <insert moniacle laughter>

The only things standing in the way of my world domination are limited ductape resources, a lack of reputation, and a ferocious bunny. <stupid bunny>

"DEATH BEFORE DECAF!!!"
    "SAVE A PLANT, EAT A COW."

Tifa's Husband souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2008 12:00 AM
    Threads

Everything that Square-Enix would really go down the drain and plus the things they make are good.
    Embrace your dreams, Whatever happens, Protect your soldier honor

SIGS made by the Dashi Sisters!

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

You wouldn't be sad, because you wouldn't know it ever excisted, because it didn't.
    Last edited by red storm; 09-18-2005 at 09:46 AM.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Junior Member axel heart is on a distinguished road axel heart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2005 09:41 AM
    Threads

People would just be playing other games. Cause they didn't know FF existed.

WelcomeToThunderdomeBetch FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 01:36 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If Final Fantasy never existed
    we would have found something to take its place by now
    I guess we would never miss what we never had.

Member Demon Wolf Saber has a spectacular aura about Demon Wolf Saber has a spectacular aura about Demon Wolf Saber's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2006 08:11 AM
    Threads

if FF never existed then it would really suck

Junior Member Zechs Merquise is on a distinguished road Zechs Merquise's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2005 08:23 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by FarEastStyle
    If Final Fantasy never existed
    we would have found something to take its place by now
    I guess we would never miss what we never had.
    Perhaps that is true. Perhaps we would not miss what we never had. But because we do have it we understand that we would miss it. And to be honest. I might not have played video games at all. To be honest I always thought they were stupid until I played a final fantasy game. To this day, I would rather play a Final Fantasy a million times than play some ordinary game with an absolutely pathetic storyline and no depth to the characters.

But like you said. We wouldn't miss it if we never had it.

I don't know about everyone else. But I know I wouldn't be the way I am. I have said before that the games changed me. And they did. They changed me for the better. I guess I would still be some punk getting into fights left and right without it. So perhaps we should be grateful that we dont have to worry about it never existing.

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Waaaahhhhh!! (Whimpers)

That would be aweful, just aweful...
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Zechs Merquise
    I would rather play a Final Fantasy a million times than play some ordinary game with an absolutely pathetic storyline and no depth to the characters.
    That sentence was an Oxy-moron.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Perhaps that is true. Perhaps we would not miss what we never had. But because we do have it we understand that we would miss it. And to be honest. I might not have played video games at all. To be honest I always thought they were stupid until I played a final fantasy game. To this day, I would rather play a Final Fantasy a million times than play some ordinary game with an absolutely pathetic storyline and no depth to the characters
    Yeah i might think ff was amazing if that was all i played too. But since i am well rounded far more than yourself i can say fantastic story line and deep characters are not ff trade marks.

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Hence the oxy-moron.

.k.i.s.S. japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2006 01:56 AM
    Threads

waaaaah!~ its the a\end of the world!!~!~

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by japonice_aeris
    waaaaah!~ its the a\end of the world!!~!~
    O_o Ok now...take deep breaths....step away from the keyboard....and relax....

Or you can shout at me, either's good.
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

The thread title is, "If FF never existed"...

If you think about it seriously... If it never existed.... Then we wouldn't even care cause it would be non-existant... o.O;; We wouldn't have any idea of what it was or anything...

And those FF fans would more than likely be fans of some other popular RPG... Unless, of course the non-existant FF creates some kind of disruption in the "Space/Time Continuum".... Then the reality we know right now would be altered... o.O;;

But that's just thinking to much into things... So I'll stop right there... ^^

Closed Thread

Thread Information