AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: What If Final Fantasy never existed?

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MistaCloudStrife
    And those FF fans would more than likely be fans of some other popular RPG... Unless, of course the non-existant FF creates some kind of disruption in the "Space/Time Continuum".... Then the reality we know right now would be altered... o.O;;
    Dude....that just made my brain implode thinking about it.....
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MistaCloudStrife
    The thread title is, "If FF never existed"...

If you think about it seriously... If it never existed.... Then we wouldn't even care cause it would be non-existant... o.O;; We wouldn't have any idea of what it was or anything...

And those FF fans would more than likely be fans of some other popular RPG... Unless, of course the non-existant FF creates some kind of disruption in the "Space/Time Continuum".... Then the reality we know right now would be altered... o.O;;

But that's just thinking to much into things... So I'll stop right there... ^^
    Space/time continuüm disruptions for the win!
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Have a nice day The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2010 08:01 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: paulosergio96

than id have much more free time

The Moron With No Flare sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2006 07:39 PM
    Threads

if final fantasy didn't exost all the fans would never know about it and therefor wouldn't miss it at all. If final fantasy didn't exist they would be fans to some other game.

If my past dosn't haunt you, my future will. If I didn't love you then, i'll love you now. Don't worry. I'll start over new, Get over it, and recover.

Archmage Flaming_Sword is on a distinguished road Flaming_Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2006 09:23 AM
    Threads

I can't imagine a world without FF true I have only ever played FFX and FFX-2 but I list FF as the best game out there.
    "Death Is But The Next Step"

"Live Or Die It's All The Same To Me"

"Evil, Fear and Anger Only Make Me Stronger!"

(\_/)
    ( 0 .o)
    (> < )
    "Add bunny to signature
    to aid him on his way to
    world domination!!! "

Underground Ninja Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina's Avatar
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2015 12:31 PM
    Threads

ok let me tell the whole story of Final fantasy.....the first final fantasy was from square soft right?back then they were having a crisis so they didn`t have money...and was goin to backcrap...so they come out with this final game....u guess it right...final fantasy....cause itz final..so it..u`ll get it..the game was so popular and ppl love them until they didn`t go bankcrap and yet rich...and so they went on..with FF2,FF3,FF4,FF5,FF6........

the truth is Final fantasy won`t exsis if it wasn`t for those ppl that love the game....

Celestial Redemption Ryu Kazuhiro is on a distinguished road Ryu Kazuhiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2005 10:50 PM
    Threads

I really wouldn'r fret much if FF did not exist. Today, there are tons of other RPGs that are almost or as good as FF. I'm the kind of person that likes to play all sort of other games so this dilemma doesn't bother me much. I'm currently playing Disgaea Hour of Darkness on PS2. The game is DEEP and fun. So to all you gamers out there, be flexible and adaptive! Learn to play all games and don't be afraid to experiment with other RPGs too!

By the way, I was hooked to FF when I saw the summoning of spells and moves... Bahamut Zero, Knights of the Round, Anima, Omnislash, Tidus' ultimate overdrive, Shiva... FF amazed me with their animations. The summonings of aeons from FF 10 were breath-taking. Bahamut and Anima ROCK!
    By my soul... I shall protect, defend, and stand by my friends... Prepare yourself! I shall defeat you!

God of Death and Decay Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2006 12:16 AM
    Threads

ok the reson Square made FF is that the game has always been the leader of The New Tech.... therefore FF is usually ethier with the present or off into the future.
    ^done by Nespa^

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth_666
    ok the reson Square made FF is that the game has always been the leader of The New Tech.... therefore FF is usually ethier with the present or off into the future.
    That... made absolutely no sense. The point of this hread is to discuss what if Final Fantasy didn't exist. Not in the past, present or the future. And the leader of The New Tech... just what is The New Tech?
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Ace of Trades Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2007 12:28 PM
    Threads

Heh, if Final Fantasy never even existed, I'm sure there would've been a lower quality in today's RPG games.... Giants like Enix and Namco would take the reins in the role-playing business, and I think our global economy wouldn't've expanded as far.... there would be a simpler plateau in terms of graphics, and we'd be stuck with nothing but Toy Story and Finding Nemo. x.O

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Quote Originally Posted by Lucidian Dyne
    Heh, if Final Fantasy never even existed, I'm sure there would've been a lower quality in today's RPG games.... Giants like Enix and Namco would take the reins in the role-playing business, and I think our global economy wouldn't've expanded as far.... there would be a simpler plateau in terms of graphics, and we'd be stuck with nothing but Toy Story and Finding Nemo. x.O
    Yeah, Enix would probably reign on everything... But it already does in Japan... Last time I checked the "Dragon Warrior" series was still more popular than Final Fantasy....

And it's not that the people at Dreamworks and all the other animation companies CAN'T make movies like Square... It's that they refuse to... They make big money with thier movies, but they also spend alot of money on them as well.. Here in America they've used full CG movies more for comedy than for action and such... And also look at the history... The ONLY action/sci-fi CG movie in the US that went to theatres flopped... FF:TSW

And I was going to say somthing else... But I totally forgot... o.O'

PK of the Azure Flame KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX's Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2016 03:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Ohh_Powl

i wouldnt do ne thing cause i wouldnt know wat it was since it never exsited so i would go to a different rpg
    Thank you to all who helped me get out of the red, i really appriciate it ^^

please click my egg

Senior Member Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2008 03:14 PM
    Threads

if there wasn't exist we might not who we are.
    A Lone wolf heavy blade with the blade of God dragon's soul. Odai Govares was once Regalyn's guardian until he form into a heavy blade.

Senior Member angelwing will become famous soon enough angelwing's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2006 03:02 AM
    Threads

well you wont have such great RPG fans out there i mean ff is the ultimate RPG game

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by angelwing
    well you wont have such great RPG fans out there i mean ff is the ultimate RPG game
    Just a little personal question....what RPGs have you played yourself apart from Final Fantasy? Cause I know that there are some RPGs out there that are better than Final Fantasy
    Last edited by Storm Strife; 10-17-2005 at 03:03 AM.
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Strife
    I know that there are some RPGs out there that are better than Final Fantasy
    In YOUR opinion of course... ^_~

Pocky muncher #1 ^_^ Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2008 10:09 PM
    Lost on Cloud 9* yes the one with the silver lining*
    Threads

If FF didn't exist...the gaming world would never be the same....lol...i think that game graphics would be underdeveloped. (watever that means -_^) hmm....second to FF?...there is no second...well mayb there is out there but i can't think of any...mayb star ocean???
    I WANT YOU TO BAD REP ME....PLEASE!

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

This is BunnyCopy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

Well... i have read a few pages... and found that i share the same opinion as many others... if FF didnt exist tho, the way rpgs wouldve develloped wouldve been completely different... better or worse... but ever since FF7, i found that the quality of rgs has been going down steadily... well the popular 1's anyway...

because of FF, other excellent games never actually make it... i mean... cmon... when u find a copy of Vagrant story for 3 bucks (CAN) in your local video store's bargain bin... it says something... (you can bet i snatched it as fast as possible too!)

hmmm
    what else?...

well... there would b much less yaoi polluting the net! (omg the fangirls never quit!)

well... we wouldnt have been blessed with FF7AC... or the upcoming 3 person shooter Dirge of Cerberus... Nobuo Uematsu would b homeless.... square wouldve been absorbed into the blob (microsoft) and we would have Master Chief fighting a guy with long white hair... maybe i should wait a few hours before i try to make an intelligent post... im a bit hung over...
    I wish my grass was emo...

So it would cut itself...

Senior Member F B Lover! will become famous soon enough F B Lover!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2006 04:53 PM
    Threads

If Final Fantasy didn't exist, life would have no meaning and be soooooooo boring. It would totally suck!
    Sig. made by Spica.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
    This is an awesome Naruto Music Video,
    Open Your Soul.
    You can find all the other Naruto Music Videos there. I also reccomend Whisper of the Beast.

Senior Member colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2006 04:58 PM
    Threads

the world will end

Total Liar Dark Knight Zasz has a spectacular aura about Dark Knight Zasz has a spectacular aura about Dark Knight Zasz has a spectacular aura about Dark Knight Zasz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2006 04:15 AM
    Threads

uh then i'd devote a LOT more time to the Dragon Quest series
    To live and die by the command of one who wishes it... That is the way of a Knight... To slay, maim and destroy all those who oppose you... That is the way of a Dark Knight...

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight Zasz
    uh then i'd devote a LOT more time to the Dragon Quest series
    if square and enix hadnt merged... they wouldve both gone down... and since final fantasy is what saved square from dying... altho... we never know... if there wasnt a FF, then maybe dragon warrior wouldve been an even bigger hit... (yes, i called it dragon WARRIOR! you know why? because im ol'skoo )
    I wish my grass was emo...

So it would cut itself...

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Then there would be better RPGs. Like KOTOR. KOTOR hands FF its butt on a silver platter.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Sea Turtle Goddess seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2007 08:19 PM
    Threads

If Final Fantasy didn't exist the there would be no world. There would be complete chaos!!!! (This hampster is an example of the chaos)

Sig made by me. PM me if you want a free one.

Best Neji tribute----> http://youtube.com/watch?v=zB21H-BOVNU

Senior Member deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2005 12:26 AM
    Threads

If FF didn't exist i would have 55+ hours back of my life.

KOTOR would be the big RPG (I wish).

Closed Thread

Thread Information