AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Kaiasin sign up post

Senior Member Tora_No_Unmei has a spectacular aura about Tora_No_Unmei has a spectacular aura about Tora_No_Unmei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2005 09:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I'm just posting to say I'm going to join up as soon as I get the free chance to get a hold of a profile I think would work for this. In other words, I'm going to be making my own. I'm sorry to say it may be similar to a fallen angel.

But I thought I should ask before I post it anyway since its going to be a bit of an odd character since its half and half. Its going to be(and is already since its already a character I've used) half fallen angel(sort of) and half demon.

Once I get the chance to edit the profile, you'll see more of what I mean, the character is pretty twisted since its more like two characters but hes an amusing one to use. If you disagree to the use at all, I'll find something else. Since the demon side isn't as glaringly obvious as the fallen angel side, it wont be used as much as it is.

All thanks go to Nyanko for the nice signature of the tiger cubs.

Shippou fannatic shippou69 will become famous soon enough shippou69's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2006 07:17 PM
    Threads

Did some of you fail to read, in previous posts by Kurai Ha, that there are to be no Gods, demons, half demons, fallen angels, or any other characters with similar powers. Plus having a creature of such sorts would contradict the storyline.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurai Ha
    So there won't be any future mix up, there will be only one half demon in this rpg. No full demons, that is just way too much power and I have no room in this rpg for one. No Gods either for that matter. If you want to create a future demon character or a being of similar power you may do so, but you'll have to wait 'till the second saga if there is one.
    Also Kurai Ha is sitting right here next to me and wishes to apologize for any misunderstandings that he may have caused.
    Last edited by shippou69; 04-04-2005 at 09:17 PM.

Shippou
    He's the coolest char. I just love him.
    Siggy by: Kera
    Mrgoomb
    A lowly Surfer left among the waves of the web,
    Come and rescue me if you can,
    Otherwise, Enter my Darkness with me.
    FYI: Mrgoomb was my old username.

RPG case Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2007 10:43 PM
    Threads

All right, I'm back. Been sick for a while. I have a bit more to post and my mind is still very sluggish at the moment. So please bare with me. I've been trying to make accomodations for peoples characters, courtesy of having an open mind. So for those people who say "hey, no fair, your character can't be like that", I've probably have allready pm'd those people and asked for a few remodifications with out terribly changing their profiles. Also, for the people who ask when this will start, I still have a couple main characters that need to be taken in order for the story to start. Mainly Moses and Esu. I'm not trying to push them on anybody, but they're there for a reason. One person can take both characters, for it won't create a paradox. Moses ends quickly, and Esu stays strong for the remainder of the series. Though, I might make Esu like a Goku by having him die at the end of this series and then coming back in the next series. Just no wishing on dragon balls. Anyway, I still have other work to do, so I'll check back later. Take care everyone. There are several things that I've forgotten but I'll post those when my mind remembers them. Like making a post showing who has what character, that way people wont get confused over wanting a character that's already taken. Not to mention a few of the new rpg rules that I put in this so that it wont be just an rps (role playing story) but more like a cross between a game and a story. I'll explain in fuller detail later, for now I need characters. That's all I can think of for now, I'll get back to ya'll later.
    Last edited by Kurai Ha; 04-04-2005 at 10:45 PM.
    Cool: Shippou69
    comics: DMG, Lady Dragon, dark_mousi
    Intellectual: [email protected], therebel
    Fighters: Amazon Goddess, Kera, SuperVegeta467

Sig props to therebel

Guess whos back? The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2007 08:01 PM
    Threads

This is MistaHaru

I could play Esu and my created character
    *My Journal**Sig Credit to Athena*

The Poetic Friend Poetnevermore will become famous soon enough Poetnevermore's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2006 07:03 PM
    Threads

When is this thing going to start? I'm getting anxious.
    Friends and Family in journal. Feel free to check it out.
    http://poetnevermore.tripod.com

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Senior Member Tora_No_Unmei has a spectacular aura about Tora_No_Unmei has a spectacular aura about Tora_No_Unmei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2005 09:03 PM
    Threads

Also, for the people who ask when this will start, I still have a couple main characters that need to be taken in order for the story to start. Mainly Moses and Esu.
    Poetnevermore. Read above as I've quoted for you.

And as for my character idea, I'm talking it over with Kurai Ha in the PM I got from him so don't worry about the whole 'all powerful fallen angel/demon' that I was thinking up.(NOT THAT IT WAS ALL POWERFUL AT ALL).

It'll be all fixed for that and....yeah....

All thanks go to Nyanko for the nice signature of the tiger cubs.

Queen of the Airheads ^,~ Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2006 03:17 PM
    Threads

Hey props to you Kurai-Ha! I love your anime story! Well, since the stories great n everyone I know is signing up, I think I will too. That is, if you'll have me! -.o

name- Mika (aka Amazon)

age- 17

sex- Female

origin- Brazil, now wanders wherever she pleases

race- Amazon Goddess (goddess powers kick in whenever they want so don't worry I won't god-mod lol)

yin/yang- nuetral

weapon- Fists n also swords and energy attacks

appearance- Long pink hair, Bright yellow eyes, pretty but also very tough in appearance. She wears a white cut off top w/ a matching skirt and also armlets and white matching boots.

backround- Part of the Amazon tribe, they mysteriously vanished some time ago. She carries many burdens, but hides her emotions very well. She is very very prideful, which at times is her biggest fault. She has a major temper, but can be sweet when she wants to.

She takes on jobs as a mercenary/assassin, ever since she was 8. She only takes on the strongest challenges, and hears about Kurai-Ha and his band of followers. Her excessive pride convinces her to take him and his followers out, proving her strength to all the other assassins who had tried to fight against them but lost. She travels to Japan, and seeks them out.

After meeting them and realizing exactly who they are fighting against, she forces herself into the group. She seeks to prove herself and bring the 'Amazon name back on top', or so she says, even though it seems like she has an alterior motive. She also is extremely interested in the gate to the 'DreamWorld', almost like she's been there before.
    Last edited by Amazon_Goddess; 04-06-2005 at 11:23 AM.

Big Green Ogre shrek is an unknown quantity at this point shrek's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2005 04:35 PM
    Threads

Default sign up

i would like to be king ramsese the 6th and aimina's friend ty
    ladydragon= younger sister
    therebel= younger brother
    mrgoomb=younger brother
    kurai ha=younger brother
    mess with the best i'll send you to a better place like the rest

RPG case Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The lost angel/mistaharu? Did you change names? I'm confused. Sorry. I'll try to get to everbody through pms. Please be patient for this requires work. Shrek, I'll tell you about your characters in a moment, just hang on. Thank you for your compliments everyone, flattery goes far. Anyway, as soon as I get Moses and figure out who that person is who wants Esu, Then we can get this show on the road. I'll pm everyone when it starts, ok. I find it easier to talk to people one on one then in a large group, because then I can associate that person as an individual and see to their needs. Thanks again for all the supporters out there. Take care.

Sig props to therebel

The Poetic Friend Poetnevermore will become famous soon enough Poetnevermore's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Is it possible to play two characters? If so I'll take on esu and my character zeon.

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Ice Maiden Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 03:03 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by The Lost Angel
    I could play Esu and my created character
    It seems that somebody has already claimed Esu, Poet! ^_^

Senior Member Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2018 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: saintalexial

Name: Nadoka
    Race: Priestess
    Origin: dont know
    Yin/Yang: good
    weapon: bow and arrows
    Discription: the one on the right:
    Past: She doesnt know anything about her past. she was in hyper sleep for a long time.
    Last edited by Negi; 04-06-2005 at 08:49 PM.
    I am too connected to you
    To slip away, fade away.
    Days away I still feel you
    Touching me, changing me,

Considerately killing me.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Poetnevermore, since nobody seems to want to be Moses, you can take his character, along with your character, and I'll think of a few, not necessary at the moment characters that you may choose one of. Other people may also choose from these characters even if they already have one. they're lesser characters. As long as they dont paradox their own character. I don't want ppl to control two characters during the same scene. ^_^ Post ya later.

Sig props to therebel

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation 0o_Imadoki_o0 has a spectacular aura about 0o_Imadoki_o0 has a spectacular aura about 0o_Imadoki_o0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2006 05:52 PM
    A lovely, lovely place that you will never know about...
    Threads

This seems interesting, I think I might join. I mean, if it is okay. I'll be a made up if I'm aloud.

Elie Hitokiri
    Race: Human
    Origion: Hokkaido, Neo Japan
    Yin/Yang: Good. Doesn't like what is happening to the countries.
    Weapon: She doesn't have any, but she was teached healing arts and is considered one of the top healers in her country and some pwers over words. Is known throughout Neo Japan.
    Discription: She is usually sweet and kind. Shy most of the time, but once she gets to know you, she'll come around. Elie may be shy, but she does have inner strenght. Also pure hearted. Her one weakness is her sypathetic heart. If she sees anyone hurt in anyway, even durning a fight, she'll rush in to help them. By this, she gets in the way and becomes severly injured herself and ends up making the problem or fight worse. Elie's healing arts only work on other people, so she cannot use them on herself. Something she always wanted to change about herself is that she thinks too much of other people's feelings, and misinterprets them. The one thing she doesn't like is when people say she is too kind, loving, ect. and bullies her for that. Although she never tells anyone that, she keeps most of her feeling locked up inside of her. During the story,though, she might change and for once find someone she thinks as a true friend to tell what she really is feeling. And maybe develop some feelings of love for that person. That's what Elie yearns for. A feeling that was long forgotten. To see a picture of her, look at my signature.

Family/History: Elie's parents and siblings were killed in a fire, which started from a fight. Her farther was well known for tring to plot against the Emporess and her evil deeds. Her mother was the one who thought her the healing arts and was also pretty well known throughout Neo Japan. When the fire was set a blaze, she was the only one who survived. Now she lives alone in a fairly large house, givin to her because of her kindness to the villagers.
    Last edited by 0o_Imadoki_o0; 04-11-2005 at 04:49 PM.

Guess whos back? The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2007 08:01 PM
    Threads

I edited my char a little bit just to let you know
    *My Journal**Sig Credit to Athena*

Androgynous™ .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2009 10:43 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by The Lost Angel
    I edited my char a little bit just to let you know
    So did I,but I added a little bit more to the description though.
    New set needed
    I haven't been on here in forever.
    I might start coming back.
    Member since Aug. 2003
    AF Oldie

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation 0o_Imadoki_o0 has a spectacular aura about 0o_Imadoki_o0 has a spectacular aura about 0o_Imadoki_o0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2006 05:52 PM
    A lovely, lovely place that you will never know about...
    Threads

I've also been adding some touch ups to Elie's description and added some of her background info.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Allright, Everyones characters look feasable. If anyone joins afterwards, I'll except them, but I'm tired of waiting. I'm going to start the rpg today. Since nobody wants to be Moses, and the whole history of Ieshua isn't needed, I think I'll just take out Moses and King Ramsese. This will take me a moment to think about where and when I wish to start the rpg, but I already have a few ideas. Anyway, I'll rewrite the summery for reference on the rp thread. Than I'll explain about the currency rules and a few rpg rules. There will be no level ups in this rpg, for I have no way to determine battle attacks/hits/ratios etc... Not like I can have you guys just role some dice and tell me what ya got. I tried running all the scenarios through my head, but they failed. So, I'll keep the currency at least so you can still earn money and do some shopping a little realistically. Oh, and for attacks, you have to learn them by experiencing the act. Another reason why I got rid of the level ups. I'll explain more later on the other thread. We got characters, we'll add more when we get them, but for now who sais lets start this thing alread! Let's GO!!!!

Sig props to therebel

Big Green Ogre shrek is an unknown quantity at this point shrek's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2005 04:35 PM
    Threads

salina
    race human
    age 36
    ying/yang evil
    weapons twin assassin blades poison
    ladydragon= younger sister
    therebel= younger brother
    mrgoomb=younger brother
    kurai ha=younger brother
    mess with the best i'll send you to a better place like the rest

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Do I have to sign in or something, or do I just go straight to the RPG? Oh, I'll have to look up my character in my PM's.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You're already Racsbor, but you have to post that here. Otherwise people won't know. Then you can go to the rpg. Then I'll post you how much money you get. Ok.

Sig props to therebel

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(Racsbor character posts will be in yellow.)

Name: Racsbor
    race: 1/2 Elf, 1/2 Dwarf
    yin/yang: Good
    weapon: Poison Knuckles
    relation: Friend to Esu, Sensei to Kurai ha and Roi
    characteristics: Having both atttributes of that of a Elf, tall, keen eyes, sharp hearing, extra quick reflexes, and some magic; and thoseof Dwarf, stout, thick muscled, egotistical, and yet humorous. He's most efficient with bow and arrow, but prfers his Poison Knuckles which were handed down to him through the generations of his extra long-lived family. Being only 30, he's an exile among his kind, but fairs well with other people. He's extremely patient and good mannered, but don't ever make him mad! He looks about 21 and acts much more mature. In comparison, he's really about as equal to Roi in age. His knowledge is astounding. He has long goldish/brown hair, hazel eyes, an aristocratic face, and a huge bulky body. Yet for his size, he is very, very quick. Oh, and he's quite the flirt, mild perv.
    Last edited by The Rebel; 04-18-2005 at 12:48 PM.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Poetnevermore, since nobody seems to want to be Moses, you can take his character, along with your character, and I'll think of a few, not necessary at the moment characters that you may choose one of. Other people may also choose from these characters even if they already have one. they're lesser characters. As long as they dont paradox their own character. I don't want ppl to control two characters during the same scene. ^_^ Post ya later.
    Okay.

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

Name:Ieshua
    Clothing: Black tight t-shirt that stops about 2 inches above her naval. her pants are black and rest on her hips and are baggy. wears black sneakers. this outfit is used as camoflage to make her less suspiious. when she is alone she wears a japanese style dress. not a kimono a dress. with slits on both sides that go all the way to alittle above the middle of her thighs. the dress is black with a silver dragon wrapped all the way around it. with the tail at the bottom and the head on her left shoulder.
    Hair: is very drak brown almost black. it goes all the way down to her butt. her bangs stop at her breasts. also her bangs cover the right side of her face. when out side she has her hair in a french braid. when alone its curled. her hair is also very thinck and full.
    Eyes: Are a very beautiful shade of silver.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Poetnevermore, did you drop out, or just haven't the chance to post yet? Miss you. Anyway, for the people who are posting I'll put up a character log showing who has what character. But for the people who seem to have dropped out, well I'll put there character up and put a question mark by there name.

Roi=Wing77?
    Ieshua=LadyDragon
    Aimina=Illusions?
    Spike=The Lost Angel
    Esu=The Lost Angel
    Zakuro=Umineko
    Zeon=Poetnevermore?
    Kyanako Mynako=Ayame Hamasaki
    Raven=Mrgoomb
    Salina=Shrek
    Saiyuko Ryuzuki=Saiyuko
    Jade=Kera?
    Shizuru=Chibi-Chan
    Mika=Amazon Goddess
    Racsbor=therebel
    and my character Kurai Ha
    As you've notice I've left out King Ramsese and Moses, they might come into play later, I'll see how things go. If people have other characters (Spike has friends he speaks to on the phone) that need to be filled in by other people, post here and tell people you want that position taken. Well, laterz.

Sig props to therebel

Closed Thread

Thread Information