AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Kaiasin sign up post

RPG case Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2007 10:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Talking Kaiasin sign up post

I just got permission from Ayumi herself to start an rpg. It's an anime that I've created myself instead of taking from a tv show. I'm going to allow people to make up their own characters, infact I encourage it. But I will also have this sign up post of characters for people to choose from. These will be base set characters in the rpg. If you don't know how to create a character bio or need help with one, please pm me and I'll see what I can do to help. First, let me explain a bit about the story. The story is called Kaiasin. It takes place in the future around the year 3660. The world has fallen under the rule of two countries, America and Japan. But Japan has eyes for its own ambition and seeks to rule the world for itself and squash its opressor, America. The world is overrun by assassins, mercinaries, and crimelords. The new Japanese leader soon declares herself Hegemon (Supreme ruler of the world) and with her strange powers, no one dares to challenge her. The world falls under her will and complete chaos. But out of the chaos rises a group of rebellious young teenagers who will stop at nothing to set the world back to rights. But they themselves don't know who they'll be facing, or how they'll stop them or even what peace is really like. They have to fight armies of assassins and all the top crimelords before they can ever dream of getting close to the half demon Hegemon. And they have to do it before the gates of the dark realm opens up a porthole allowing more and stronger varients of the half demon ruler. This is my first time creating an rpg, so please have mercy on me. I hope you enjoy playing it as I have with creating it.

Here are the characters that I have created so far. I might think of some more later and I am open to ideas if you wish to pm me some of your thoughts. If they have an astrik by their name it means someone already has dibs on it, but that doesn't mean that it won't be open later. So there won't be any future mix up, there will be only one half demon in this rpg. No full demons, that is just way too much power and I have no room in this rpg for one. No Gods either for that matter. If you want to create a future demon character or a being of similar power you may do so, but you'll have to wait 'till the second saga if there is one. I'm hoping for the best success so that Ayumi will allow me to create the second season of it. But for now please have fun and enjoy youself.

Kurai Ha: *
    Race: Human
    Origin: Skyline City, Neo Japan
    Yin/Yang: Good
    Weapon: Ha no Kami sword
    Discription: The leader of the Kaiasin force. He's one of the main characters of the story. He has black hair and dark ocean blue eyes. He's a weak character in the biggining but later toughens up as his friends lives depend on him to do so. He has no memory as to his past due to an explosion when he was 15. He has a huge resevoir of poser locked inside his body, but he doesn't know how to fully unleash it until towards the end.

Esu Huntoru: Not taken
    Origion: The tryfold lands of New Texas
    Weapon: Bow Staff
    Discription: Not quite middle aged man who feels older than he is. He is the adoptive father of Kurai Ha. He lost his wife in a plane accident while he came out with just a sprained back and hip and bruised knees. But the accident left him with a broken heart and to forever need the use of a staff. To ease his loneliness, he adopts a son and falls in love as fathers do with their children. throughout the story he tries to help his son whenever he can and sort of cheers from the sideline as his son takes down evil.

King Ramsese the 6th: Not taken (You may choose another character including this one because he's short lived)
    Origin: Egypt
    Yin/Yang: Evil
    Weapon: invoking gods powers
    Discription: The last of his bloodline, King Ramsese the 6th has very strict beliefs. He is the last true pharoah that ends the dynasty. Moses, some guy sent by the christian god starts a ruccus and starts a war against the Pharoah. While battling plagues that are being sent down over the land by Moses, Ramsese invokes the will of a minion of the gods into the body of one of his sisters, making her a half demon and started the fulfillment of a prophesy. He soon dies after his war with Moses when the demoness turns traiter.

Racsbor: *
    Race: Half Elf, half dwarf
    Origin: Skyline City, Neo Japan
    Weapon: poison knuckles
    Discription: He has the aristocratic facial features of that as elves do, but he also has the bulky body of a dwarf. He's fast, strong, and has a keen sense of sight and sound. The friend of Esu and the teacher of Kurai Ha and Roi. He has a good sense of humer but is often perverted. He behaves like a noblemen when with men, but keep him away from women! Difficult character to play do to the fact that this must be kept pg rated.

Roi: Not Taken
    Race: human
    Origin: Huston of New Texas
    Yin/Yang: Good turns evil
    Weapon: not decided
    Discription: Secretly related to Ieshua the demoness, he becomes Kurai Ha's best friend. Unforunately later on in the story he looses track of his good self and becomes brainwashed by the demoness. While good, he coaxes Kurai Ha out of his shell and makes him stop being the whimp that he is into the fighter that he later becomes.

The three weavers of fate: Not taken: Small role, choose an extra character.
    Three people may choose this one.
    Race: fates
    Origin: Heaven
    Yin/yang: neutral
    Weapon: N/A
    Discription: Past, present and future are weaved into a beautiful design. These three sisters help the characters out from time to time by telling them what they need to hear at that point. eg when Kurai Ha has to find out about the five worlds and how they connect, they weavers tell him of his role to partake in connecting the worlds.

Ieshua: *
    Race: half demon
    Origin: Egypt
    Yin/Yang: Evil
    Weapon: Ha no Taitsu sword
    Discription: the evil villain in the series. Hegemon of earth. She's looking to open up the portholes to each dimenshion Earth-heaven-hell-netherworld and the dreamworld. This will bypass her curse and let her be back with her kind. But to do so she needs the people who represent each of the realms and a sixth individual to stand in the middle. She's the leader of all top crimelords and the leader of the assassin armies.

Aimina: Not taken
    Race: human
    Age 25
    Origin: Neo Edo Japan
    Yin/Yan: Evil
    Weapon: assassin blade
    Discription: She used to be the top killer in all the assassin armies, unfortunatly love cought up with her. After an affair she secretly kept the truth from her master, the half demoness. She had gotten pregnant and it didn't take long for Ieshua to find out. Thanks to her high status she was exiled instead of executed. Though 15 years later one of her fellow coheorts was jealous and decided that exile was too leniant a punishment. Aimina's own friend decides to end her life assassin style, but finds a little dilema, eventually kills off Aimina inderectly by a poisonous plant. Which is the accident that takes away Kurai ha's memory.

I still need a lot of characters, but my mind and fingers are starting to get tired. I might add more later, but for now I want other people to put in their thoughts and add their own characters. I need more characters for assassins, Aimina's friend, Kurai Ha's friends that make up the Kaiasin Force and whatever other characters people can think of. Even if they're just extras in the background, they're still welcome. Well, ttyl ^_^ and I hope you enjoy the rpg.
    Cool: Shippou69
    comics: DMG, Lady Dragon, dark_mousi
    Intellectual: [email protected], therebel
    Fighters: Amazon Goddess, Kera, SuperVegeta467

Sig props to therebel

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ill take Roi the best friend guy..
    -TWM-

RPG case Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool, thanx. I'm a newbie at this so please be patient. Just try to have fun.

Sig props to therebel

Jenova's son sephiroth33 can only hope to improve sephiroth33's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2005 01:33 PM
    Threads

Default hey

where will it be at pm me
    Last edited by sephiroth33; 03-30-2005 at 06:03 PM. Reason: pm

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

i wanna be Ieshua

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I haven't created the actual thread yet for the rpg. I'll do that tomarrow. Right now I'm just getting the characters. Then, in more detail when I start the actuall rpg, I can explain more of the story so people will now how to have their character behave.

Sig props to therebel

Member ~illusions~ is on a distinguished road ~illusions~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2005 02:45 PM
    Threads

the Aimina character sounds pretty cool, ill be her if you dont mind

Guess whos back? The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2007 08:01 PM
    Threads

Im making my Char:

Name:Spike
    Origan:Neo,Japan
    Race:Vampire
    Yin/Yang:Good
    Weapon:Whip Sword
    Description:I look like the guy in my Sig.My parents got killed by japanese warriors when we used to live in America.I ran away and went to Japan so i wouldnt get killed.I am a bit shy but always nice and quiet.Im very protective and can be jealous.
    Last edited by The Lost Angel; 04-16-2005 at 11:21 AM.
    *My Journal**Sig Credit to Athena*

The Catgirl Ninja UmiNeko is infamous around these parts UmiNeko is infamous around these parts UmiNeko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2005 05:49 PM
    Threads

Default Zakuro

Zakuro
    Race: Wolf girl

Origin: Neo Tokyo Japan
    Weapon: sais,two metal fans, and sword.

Discription:look at attachment
    Past: She doesn't know much about her past of what happened to her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ZAkuro.jpg‎
Views:	65
Size:	173.1 KB
ID:	2815   Click image for larger version

Name:	sp7120.jpg‎
Views:	72
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	2845  
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by UmiNeko; 04-08-2005 at 09:02 PM. Reason: added past

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alright, so far you guys can be as you described. Can Umineko and MistaHaru pm me or put up a nother post here explaining how their character will interact with the other characters. Like frien or foe, extras or something. Those characters sound really good, I just want to know where they want to fit their characters in so I know how the story's going to form around them. Thanks. Illusions, I don't mind that you be Aimina, just that her character is kind of short lived, so I'm giving you permission if you want to choose an additional character ^_^. Well, enjoy and have fun. The rpg isn't set up yet 'cause I need more people to choose their characters. But I'll either post here or pm you all when the rpg is set up, Ok. Thanx and have a great day.

Sig props to therebel

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok then ill make up a character to use, though ill probably use Tori, (go to my profile and click on the home page) but i also might use or make up another. so i can make up what Aimina looks like? and also, it says she is 25. but she dies 15 years after she gets pregnant. does that mean she dies at 40? or 25..im not sure. its probably obvious but could you please clear this up with me? thanks!

The Poetic Friend Poetnevermore will become famous soon enough Poetnevermore's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2006 07:03 PM
    Threads

Zeon
    Origin: Grand rapids, MI
    Weapon: Sword and mystical powers
    Discription: Green hair, green eyes, wears green pancho with a purple shirt, blue pants and brown boots.
    Friends and Family in journal. Feel free to check it out.
    http://poetnevermore.tripod.com

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Androgynous™ .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2009 10:43 PM
    Threads

Kyanako Mynako (her name sounds like Key-an-ako Mean-a-ko)
    Race: Full blooded sorceress

Origin:Now lives in Neo Tokyo Japan,but originally was from the Forgotten Forest
    Yin/Yang: Neutrel
    Weapon: her fangs,staff/rod,two-sided katana blade and assassin sword

Description: Her attitude will be different around others.Like if you treat her nicely,you might earn that same repect,but probably with sarcasism.When you ask mean or rude to her,you'll get an insult and a sarasism remark.But the one thing that she fears is love,she has never fallen in love before and secretively hopes to fall for someone that knows her rather well and cares for her.

Name:	Princess_Holiday_193.jpg‎
Views:	81
Size:	172.0 KB
ID:	2748  
    Last edited by .:Tsukimi Ayana:.; 04-07-2005 at 06:09 PM.
    New set needed
    I haven't been on here in forever.
    I might start coming back.
    Member since Aug. 2003
    AF Oldie

Shippou fannatic shippou69 will become famous soon enough shippou69's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2006 07:17 PM
    Threads

Name: Raven (pronounced Rawven)
    Origin: New Texas
    Yin/yang: Evil
    Weapon: Labtop computer
    Description: Old fat guy who sits behind his desk in servitude to the lutious demoness Ieshua. He sends out his dream lovers commands to all the other crimelords. Not very powerful, but has his uses.
    Last edited by shippou69; 04-12-2005 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Added stuff

Shippou
    He's the coolest char. I just love him.
    Siggy by: Kera
    Mrgoomb
    A lowly Surfer left among the waves of the web,
    Come and rescue me if you can,
    Otherwise, Enter my Darkness with me.
    FYI: Mrgoomb was my old username.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

woops, typo. Thanks Illusion. I've never been good at math. Anyway lets figure this one out, if my character is 15years old when his mother Aimina dies, then she'd have to be somewhere around her 40's when she gets killed accidently by her son. hmm...She must be around a youthful age of around 20 or so when she's working as lead assassin in Ieshuas army. Let's say she was 18 years old and very talented but then got pregnant and kicked out. it happens to young people, so 18 + 15 = 33. Howabout her being 33 when she dies. Oh yeah, and yes you can have your character look like anything you want her to. She's your character to control. Thanks again for catching that contridiction. Like I said earlier, I'm a newbie at this so thank you for being patient. Thanks also for showing interest in this rpg, with out you guys this anime would flop. peace ^_^

Sig props to therebel

The Catgirl Ninja UmiNeko is infamous around these parts UmiNeko is infamous around these parts UmiNeko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well she is friendly to everyone and love to shop
    Last edited by UmiNeko; 03-31-2005 at 08:15 PM. Reason: capitals and two s's in she

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

so i start her out at 18, and then her lovely death at 33. awesome thanks a lot for clearing that up for me! i still havnt decided on what she is going to look like, but im sure ill try and put a pic up somewhere or something...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That's cool everyone ^_^. Umineko, that's cute, I'm sorry for any inconvenience I put on anyone. I'm trying not to be a junior moderater. And yet I can't help but feel I want some sort of diciplenary control over it. Must resist. Will resist. We'll eventually get things started and I thank you for everyones patience. It's much appreciated. ttyl.

Sig props to therebel

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

kk.

Big Green Ogre shrek is an unknown quantity at this point shrek's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2005 04:35 PM
    Threads

I want to be King Ramsese the 6th and Aimina's friend. please pm me about character bios and help me out sense i myself am new at this sort of thing. Thanks.
    ladydragon= younger sister
    therebel= younger brother
    mrgoomb=younger brother
    kurai ha=younger brother
    mess with the best i'll send you to a better place like the rest

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alright, a few more characters to think about. I don't have much time so I might only post one or two.

Moses: Not Taken
    weapon: Staff from god
    Discription: Adopted brother of the pharoah Ramsese the 6th. Starts war on Egypt so that the jewish slaves can be set free. He sets plagues upon the land and makes the people feel the wrath of his god using a staff. He soon creates a rift down the middle of the Red Sea and walks his people to freedom. No one hears from him again.

Aak almost out of time. Well, not enough time, but this character is up for grabs. I hope to post more soon. But sense roles don't allow me to double post, someone else post something, please.

Sig props to therebel

Guess whos back? The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2007 08:01 PM
    Threads

Ok.When do you think we will start?
    *My Journal**Sig Credit to Athena*

死神 Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2009 02:22 PM
    Threads

Name:Saiyuko Ryuzuki
    Origin:Formerly from Osaka,Japan, now resides in NeoTokyo,Japan
    Yin/Yang: Neutral
    Weapon:See pic.Also uses a katana called the Garyou Tenshi(Final Execution)

Appearence:See pic.
    Background:Once your basic everyday resident of Osaka,Japan.He had alot of friends.Was someone who helped anyone in need.This was the life Saiyuko once lived.

At age 14. his younger sister was killed by a sudden attack from a unknown army.Only hiself,his brother,some close friends, and a few others survived the massacre.Thinking they might attack again to search for survivers,Saiyuko,his brother, and friends departed to Tokyo.

Only after a few months his brother was also killed due to assassination.Saiyuko was captured by the assassins.He was forced to join their numbers or he would be sentanced to death.Since then Saiyuko was trained to be a assassin.

It's been 3 years and now Saiyuko has became a elite assassin.After finding out that he would soon have assossiate with the new Japanese leader,he did not trust her so he betrayed them at the last moment.Now targeted by assassins,he goes into hiding in Neotokyo.He knew that they would find them soon.But he was prepared to fight,even if it means betraying his own country.

Name:	assassin_m.jpg‎
Views:	80
Size:	124.9 KB
ID:	2812  
    Last edited by Saiyuko; 04-07-2005 at 10:00 PM.
    My Youtube Page
    A touhou fan. Yay for Danmaku.

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PuppyOfChaos

Hey buddy i think ill make my own person im just to different. this Rpg sounds awsome if you need any thing changed just pm me ok.

Name: Kera
    Hieght: 5'2
    oregin: Japan
    Race: Fallen angel
    yin/yang: does her own thing {both}
    Type: Exassasin,hacker,street fighter
    Weapon:Katanas, Chackarams
    Magic: Uses spirit energy
    discreption: Black hair with red bangs and ends, goes to knees and is almost always braided. emerald green eyes, loves to dress in red and black with some green. wears boots and long jackets almost all the time and has chains.

Bio: Keeps to herself, Doesnt let many people into her heart, she emotionless most of the time, shes had a bad past that she wished not to tell. hates crowds and tries to stay away from every one that she doesnt know well. Always glares at people untell she knows them. Some people say shes cold and heartless but Shes just missunderstood
    Last edited by Kera; 04-18-2005 at 12:42 PM.

Ice Maiden Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 03:03 PM
    Threads

Name: Shizuru

Origin: Egypt, but now lives in Tokyo, located in Neo Japan

Race: Half Elf, Half Human

Yin/Yang: Neutral

Weapon: Bow & arrows as well as sword

Appearance: Shizuru is about 5'7" in height with a slim, yet muscular build to her. Her sandy brown hair is cut short, barely reaching past her ears and her complexion is rather tan due to the hot sun of Egypt. Her eyes are a deep brown color and most of the time she is mistaken for having black eyes. She wears evlen clothing, though most of the clothing ment for males. Around her neck is a necklace with an Ahnk.

Background Information: Shizuru was born in Egypt, where her father was from. Her father was an elf, while her mother was a human. Her mother raised her alone, considering that her father couldn't really handle Egypt's atmosphere all that well. Her father did, however, come to visit every now and then. After her mother died when the girl was ten years of age, Shizuru travled all by herself to Neo Edo Japan, where her father lived. She managed to find him with ease, and he raised her up until she was seventeen years old.

At the age of seventeen, a few months after her birthday, her father was killed right in front of her when he began to rebel against Hegemon. Her heart broken and filled with rage, she took her father's sword and fled to Tokyo, away from the followers of Hegemon who killed her father. Her hair, which reached down past her waist at the time, had to be cut so that she could somewhat mask her appearance. Her hair was also dyed to a sandy brown color, her original hair color having been a silverish tone. Of course she now seeks revenge on Hegemon and the ones who serve her.

Closed Thread

Thread Information