AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: im kinda new

Senior Member SL!C3R will become famous soon enough SL!C3R's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2005 05:11 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Exclamation im kinda new

hi ive just joined, and i have to say it looks pretty amazing and ive only been on since today anyways if anyone has some help to give me to do with the sight and getting started id be quite happy to recieve it

Former Anbu Assassin Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2008 07:27 PM
    Threads

hey welcome.have any ?'s jus pm or any other peps i reccomend mods though have fun laters

been repped

Lovely Siggy From Felicci.91

"In the world of ninja, those who don't follow the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum."

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

'Ello!! Welcome to the forums. Tis a magical place where cannibals and rum-drinking pirates roam. I am Ami-chan, and you must call me that 'cause that's my name. *steals blanket*

There's some rules you must follow, for your own health and everyone elses sanity. They include:
    1. No spamming. Big no-no.
    2. Double/triple/quadriple post. Use the edit button!
    3. Respect other peoples opinion.
    4. Fear the mods, for they will burn you alive. o.O

That's pretty much it. I hope you stay at AF along time, and I'm sure you will make tons of friends. IM/PM me if you need anything.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Senior Member Jadwin is on a distinguished road Jadwin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2008 12:04 PM
    Where the wind blows, and wherever blood falls...
    Threads

Welcome.... Nice to Meet you...* Gives Wooden sword*
    Please don't spam, and try to have fun!
    Cause if you don't...... * pulls out sword *
    I'll find you.... so have fun!
    I owe my life to my friends around me.
    I protect them all with my steel.
    I love them all.
    I will always protect them.

Senior Member DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 05:10 AM
    Threads

Wink Welcome

Welcome. I can see you meant the blanket theif but watch out for cannibals running around here. If you need anything or need a friend just ask me and I will help you out. Hope to hear from you. *hands you a white rose* Until then I bid you Adieu *bows before vanishing*
    Ones magical abilities lies witn in ones heart. A true magician never reveals her secrets for they lye witin her alone.

Guess whos back? The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2007 08:01 PM
    Threads

Hey welcome to Af*hands you a plushie of me*hope u have fun and dont get banned
    *My Journal**Sig Credit to Athena*

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I see my sis beat me again, DMG is her. Welcome and enjoy AF. Call if you need anything. (hands new member a scythe.) This belongs to the office of Death, enjoy it.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

fan of j-rap Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2006 01:13 PM
    in twilight town with pence,hayner,olette and roxas
    Threads

hi welcome to af ( shakes hand) remeber to post alot and to beware the cannibal.If you want to join my family pm me

Thank you crazy. cookie for this sig
    We're simply performers; we don't want to preach," says Diggy-MO. "Japanese hip-hop isn't much of a medium for strong messages like that yet. Maybe it's to do with the Japanese temperament, but strong messages like that would seem too obtrusive."

The Flirtatious Cutie Dark Foxx has a spectacular aura about Dark Foxx has a spectacular aura about Dark Foxx has a spectacular aura about Dark Foxx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2006 04:47 PM
    Threads

Hi, Welcome to Af! *gives him a friendship bracelet* Have fun, don't sapm, and if you need or want to talk to me, just put a comment in my journal or pm me,okay? Later! ^_^

Boyfriend- Naota N
    Beautiful siggy maker- my cute lil twin sis. Just_a_Girl

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

hello welcome SL!C3R, i'm lady dragon and we've been expecting you. :shakes ur hand: post lots and have fun here. dont be a one post wonder and try not to double or triple post, the mods dont like that sortta thing. pm me if u wish 2 talk or need help! also if u need or want a friend let me know. also if u wanna be in my family just ask me! ^_~

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hello and welcome. I think everyone pretty much covered what I say, so I'll leave it at that.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

The Ignored One. Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2007 11:21 AM
    I live in the wonderful place called British Colombia, Canada...it's raining again...damn.
    Threads

*comes in late*....oops late as usual. WELCOME TO THE MADNESS THAT IS AF!...Enjoy your stay...and play nice....cool name by the way.

Junior Member Moijan-kel~chan is on a distinguished road Moijan-kel~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2005 11:35 AM
    Threads

Hello and welcome...read the rules and have fun. hi everyone I'm kinda new here too but i know the rules too. See everybody 'round.Bye...
    ~king of royal Chan family{me} ~ queen of royal chan family {Ami~chan} royal heir- kenshinfan

Senior Member SL!C3R will become famous soon enough SL!C3R's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2005 05:11 AM
    Threads

Hey guys its me again thx for all ur replies and posts on my thread.

to be quite honest you guys have made me feel wanted even if i am a newbie and im really thankful, btw i was wondering as some of youi said i can join ur family and all but i just needed to know how to join one and which to decide would be the best one to join oh and also yeah i have read the rules and will abide by them as good as i can

Member rikkuluver is on a distinguished road rikkuluver's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2005 06:45 AM
    Threads

Hello!! i'm new too... Let be friend!

Closed Thread

Thread Information