AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Where are you going?

Ori-Kun's Sweetheart A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2005 03:04 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Canada (B.C.. Stop the fun bus... <-sarcasim
    Threads

Default Where are you going?

After you die, are you heading to see the big man upstairs, or the posterchild of the alienated? (In short, are you going to heaven or hell.)

For me, well lets see.

1. I'm not christian.

2. I don't believe in God.

3. I've terrified the Johovah's Witnesses that come to your door and try to convert you.

4. I'm lazy as hell.

5. I have people who are convinced I'm going to be the evil dictator of some third world country.

Hmmmm.....

Well, sorry about that, God, but I'm going STRAIGHT to hell!

Former Anbu Assassin Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2008 08:27 PM
    Threads

i belilve in god i hope im going to heaven

Lovely Siggy From Felicci.91

"In the world of ninja, those who don't follow the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum."

Senior Member Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2015 04:59 AM
    Threads

I'm neautral, I don't know if there even will be a hell or heaven. Just total emptiness

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 08:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Sorry but I gotta say something I Wasn't going to... But I have to say something now... it's irking me.

Quote Originally Posted by A Random
    After you die, are you heading to see the big man upstairs, or the posterchild of the alienated? (In short, are you going to heaven or hell.)

For me, well lets see.

1. I'm not christian.

2. I don't believe in God.

3. I've terrified the Johovah's Witnesses that come to your door and try to convert you.

4. I'm lazy as hell.

5. I have people who are convinced I'm going to be the evil dictator of some third world country.

Hmmmm.....

Well, sorry about that, God, but I'm going STRAIGHT to hell!
    Can't go to hell if you don't believe in god, and for that matter how are you talking to him? If he doesn't exist does this mean you're rambling?

What does Lazy have to do with anything? I'm lazy am I going to hell?

Anyway, I believe in God and I have no idea where I'm going in the end... let's see what happens.
    I believe in forgiveness and the ultimate truth happening... so let's see right?

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Senior Member Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2015 04:59 AM
    Threads

They could stick me any where they want.. whether I go to hell or not I'm sure I'm going to give some one hell.

Ori-Kun's Sweetheart A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2005 03:04 AM
    Canada (B.C.. Stop the fun bus... <-sarcasim
    Threads

One of the seven deadly sins was sloth. Learning from social studies.

The Death of You Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2009 11:16 AM
    Threads

Thanks, LPS, I was going to say the same thing. And I noticed she didn't answer your questions...interesting.

If one doesn't believe in God, then how can one say he or she is going to go to Hell?...

Myself? I'm going to be a ghost and haunt people...

Seriously, I have no idea what happens after we die, so I have no idea what will happen to me. Maybe I can try for moksha, or nirvana, or Heaven. Or maybe I'll end up reborn as something else, or turn up in Hell... Or maybe I'll be a ghost, after all....

--
    Goes by: Death, Tod, or Shi

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 08:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Or maybe nothing at all will happen. It's just the way the world works right. Maybe that's it... people believe in that.

I believe in God, I'm tolerable of other people's choices, I'd like to believe that I'm going to Heaven in the end. <3

But being a Ghost for a little bit would be cool. To see the world from a different perspective....

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Member Darkshadow is an unknown quantity at this point Darkshadow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2005 05:01 PM
    Threads

im religious, but my sarcasism could hurt some. i try not to let that happen.

Cynic DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2005 11:51 PM
    Threads

Cool

Uhmmm.... Can I just say I'll go to hell...? I'm an evil, vindictive *expletive deleted* Opps!! I forgot to add perverted too... ^__^;; Dang, I even forgot to put lazy.
    Made by: Taikyo
    +Awesome bud+

Closed Thread

Thread Information