AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Kiss

Alone at Midnight darkfire01 is infamous around these parts darkfire01 is infamous around these parts darkfire01 is infamous around these parts darkfire01 is infamous around these parts darkfire01 is infamous around these parts darkfire01 is infamous around these parts darkfire01 is infamous around these parts darkfire01 is infamous around these parts darkfire01 is infamous around these parts darkfire01 is infamous around these parts darkfire01 is infamous around these parts darkfire01's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2006 07:42 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    stuck between the two worlds enjoying herself
    Threads

Talking Kiss

I was wondering what you guys think of Kiss. I think they're awsome personally but that's just my oppinion. I wanted to know because i just got a Kiss cd today it's called The Very Best of Kiss and it's AWSOME!! So what do you think of them?
    Here are some good riddles to confuse ppl with. Enjoy!!^.^(answers in red)

A prisoner is told "If you tell a lie we will hang you; if you tell the truth we will shoot you." What can he say to save himself?
    You will hang me.

The one who makes it, sells it. The one who buys it, never uses it. The one that uses it, never knows that he's using it. What is it?
    A coffin.

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Ah, KISS. You haven't experienced KISS until you've seen the music video for "Lick It Up". I've never laughed harder at any music video in my life.

Besides that, I think they're a good band. XD

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

meh, they're ok. Not the best, but not the worst. Ace Freehly is a pretty good guitarist too.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't like them, there just not really hard rock or like anything really.
    -TWM-

Closed Thread

Thread Information