AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 46 of 78 FirstFirst ... 36 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 56 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1934

Thread: Avatar: the last airbender RP

Senior Member Mink has a spectacular aura about Mink has a spectacular aura about Mink's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2009 12:42 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

OOC: see ya angel ^^

BIC: Mink lays on the cold ground Unconscious and helpless.
    Last edited by Mink; 06-02-2005 at 11:53 AM.

Thinking of you wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend. Now I will step forward to realize this wish. And who knows: Starting a new journey may not be so hard or maybe it has already begun...

.... AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Trap33

OOC: C ya

Cuddle Buddy <3 heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2006 06:41 PM
    Threads

*jumps out of the bushes and charges Kin while screaming*
    "DONT YOU HURT HER!!!!!!"
    *jumps and kicks Kin back*
    "you had better pray for her health. if i find her hurt badly, i will hunt you down."
    *throws 2 small spheres to the ground, releasing a blinding light. he uses this time to escape with Mink in his arms.*
    I welcome all challanges in the battle arena.

Senior Member Mink has a spectacular aura about Mink has a spectacular aura about Mink's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mink stays unconscious

Thinking of you wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend. Now I will step forward to realize this wish. And who knows: Starting a new journey may not be so hard or maybe it has already begun...

Cuddle Buddy <3 heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*running through the woods he arrives at the camp. sets Mink down by the tree and tries to see if she is ok.*
    "Mink, wake up. please dont die on me."

Senior Member Kaven is on a distinguished road Kaven's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2005 08:00 AM
    Threads

Kaven had just left the base when he saw a blinding light. "Those little spheres of yours will be your downfall." He muttered, pulling out the same sword that he was to use the first time. "I should have eliminated you when I had the chance. The pathetic human will die!!!" He roared and took off through the woods. With every step he took a tree blazed up in flames. He ran with all his might until he came across heavenspheonix carrying someone unknown to him.

Kaven was quick to attack. He brought phoenix to the ground without harming Mink. He turned to him. "I challenge you to a duel. I will not use my bending and you not your little spheres."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*gets up. eyes turn evil. laughs*
    "if you only knew how many tried to do just that."
    *removes his leather coat to reveal his arsinal; 2 assassin twin blades, 1 katana, 1 combat knife, a jug, many throwing daggers, and even more gernades. unsheaths his assassin blades*
    "and if you even try to use her as leverage, i will kill you."

Senior Member Kaven is on a distinguished road Kaven's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2005 08:00 AM
    Threads

Kaven grinned. The fool accepted his challenge. "Your blood shall spill and my son shall glory over his father's victory!" The sword glowed red hot. "He was playing in the east field when you destroy the wall. You're just lucky he didn't die." He squinted away a slight tear. He couldn't show weakness. Not again. The ring on his finger glowed immensely before the sword burst into flames.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*throws his coat atop Mink.*
    "now you will loose. i will not kill you."
    *throws 2 blue gernades in the air at the enemy.*

.... AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

*Jumps outta nowhere and its the gernades with his staff.While smoke and dust are floating he grabs up Mink.*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Minks eyes open slowly while getting carried away. She sees kin holding her. "Hey! Let me go you stupid boy!"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*charges while smoke still lingers. smoke clears to reveal him standing behind Kaven, blades at his throat and a bomb at his back.*
    "the blade i have at your throat is poisoned. the device against your back is a bomb rigged to detonate as soon as i apply any pressure. it is a very strong bomb. move and i will slit your throat. evade that and boom. your bending powers cannot help you now, only my mercy can. unlike you, i have nothing to loose. now your are gonna tell me where your friend is taking Mink, understand?"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"No, way your my bait." he says smurking "I am gonna kill him this time." he thinks

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"what are you smirking about you perv!" Mink starts bonking him on the head. "let me go!"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kin starts to trip and stumbble. "Hey, dammit don't make me throw you." he says while regaining his footing.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mink bonks kin on the head harder. " I will stop if you let me go. What are you gonna do with me any way?!"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"If you really wanna know I'm gonna use you as bait." he says tripping and then falls to the ground.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I dont think so." Mink stands up and stomps on kins hands then starts running away from him. "Sucker!" She runs out of his site then climbs a tree and sits on a branch.

OCC: this may be my last post. If it is then I will see you on the chat tonight angel. ^^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: k

IC: He then jumps up and run in the direction she ran in. "Hey you can't hide I will find you if I summon the Super Nova Fireball."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: ok, this is offically my last post. see ya ^^

BIC: Mink stays as quiet as she can. She looks down and sees kin under her. Mink whispers "damn it, I hope he doesnt see me. Weres water when you need it "

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: C ya

IC: "Don't make me force you out I will if I need to." he says. "Damn, I cant kill her I need her alive." he thinks to himself, "Hm maybe this will work." he thinks. "Ok, I'm sorry I was just trying to find someone to play with my lil sister." he says in deceite

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:30 PM
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Threads

A maniacle laughter fills the air,"Is that the best you could come up with" Rain still dressed as a pirate walks out,"Honestly you're even more pathetic than when we fought" Takes a stance,"Wanna reamtch soldier boy?"
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26
    40x=I saw what you did with that thirteen year old.

A++

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Suddenly the branch breaks and mink falls out of the tree. "epp!" She lands right ontop of kin. "opps" Mink looks around. "rain, is that you?"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*tired of waiting for an answer he decides to knock his hostage out cold.*
    "Now i got to help Mink. Where did he take her?"
    *starts running down the trail yelling out for Mink.*

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:30 PM
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Threads

"Hey Mink long time no see", he sais,"so what's the deal with soldier boy here?"
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26
    40x=I saw what you did with that thirteen year old.

A++

Closed Thread

Thread Information