AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 78 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Avatar: the last airbender RP

The protector.... Aelika the Avatar is on a distinguished road Aelika the Avatar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2005 07:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Avatar: the last airbender RP

Ok I don't know how to start this but let's start it on the road leading out of the fire nation..(You dont have to post like me)

Katara: *sighes* where is sokka and aang (at this time anybody can play these characters) *stares at sky

Fire Bender: HEY KID GET OUT OF HERE!

Katara: *turns around* No

Fire Bender: WHAT DID YOU SAY?

Katara: Cant you here I said no..

Fire Bender: I can here just fine..but i couldn't believe what I heard...Do you want me to kill your family?Get out of here

Katara: You already have part of it at least

Fire Bender: ?? Whatever get out of here *notices Katara not moving* Alright then so your gonna do this the hard way *throws a fistful of fire at her*

Katara: *Blocks with water from the surronding atmoshpere* Dont mess with me again

Fire Bender: *looks stunned* Your a water bender? Im only a newbie solider *runs back into village*

Katara:*laughes

Fire Bender: *comes back with other soliders* THATS HER SHES THE ONE!SHE'S THE WATER BENDER!

*the one that seemed like the leader walked up* Youre the one causing the trouble?*laughes*YOUR JUST A KID!

Katara: So your just an idiot.. What makes the diffrence?

Fire Bender Troup Leader: *stops laughing glaring at katara*

The Wolf Demon Ayame the Wolfdemon has a spectacular aura about Ayame the Wolfdemon has a spectacular aura about Ayame the Wolfdemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2005 05:30 PM
    Threads

*a rolliong ball of air comes flying down again knocking all the fire benders down and backwards* Idiots *jumps down from a tree staring at katara* Hi I'm Ayame the aire bender need help?

Senior Member Mink has a spectacular aura about Mink has a spectacular aura about Mink's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

Mink Is walking down the road and stops as she see's a Group of fire benders around two girl about 3 yards away. Mink ducks behind a rock and watches to see what will happen and if they needed help or not.

Thinking of you wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend. Now I will step forward to realize this wish. And who knows: Starting a new journey may not be so hard or maybe it has already begun...

The protector.... Aelika the Avatar is on a distinguished road Aelika the Avatar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ermm...ummm *stares at ayame*

Fire Benders:*get back up*

They dont give up do they?We cant take them on with just the two of us

The Wolf Demon Ayame the Wolfdemon has a spectacular aura about Ayame the Wolfdemon has a spectacular aura about Ayame the Wolfdemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*notices Mink and stares jumps down from tree and walk to her*Do you want to help *dodges a fireball that a solider sent at her*

Senior Member Mink has a spectacular aura about Mink has a spectacular aura about Mink's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I guess they do need help" Mink thought to her self.
    Mink stood up and ran over to were the group of fire benders were, as she was running she mad three water balls from a puddle she ran past. Mink got closer and closer, but the fire benders didnt even notice her. She threw one water ball at a man knocking him down. Then all the men glared at mink.

"Theres a nother wench" one of the men said.

Mink threw the other two water balls knocking two more men down.

Thinking of you wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend. Now I will step forward to realize this wish. And who knows: Starting a new journey may not be so hard or maybe it has already begun...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*does an air bending trick knocking all the fire benders down again*

Goddess of Death Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2009 12:11 AM
    Threads

The leader of the fire benders emerges.
    "Get them you fools!" Rin Rin shouted to the other fire benders.
    She turned to the challenging group and shot a blast of fire at them.
    **********If you used to Role Play at Amy's Lounge (at sailormercury.com) or Cherry Hill (at sailormars.com) please PM me. I was ~Angel*Queen*Hotaru~ at both places. **********

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*dodges* YOU AFRAID OF A BUNGE OF KIDS!! *throws pole into the air and a flying thing appears she jumps on throwing air balls at the fire benders*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Katara- *stares at rinrin with furry in her eyes seeing a puddle near her she moves her hands swifty ad throws the water at rin rin and her army freezing them (like the show the only way to get out is by other fire benders) turns and walks away*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Uh......*watches as fire benders come and free their buddies* Uh Katara...................

Goddess of Death Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"You can't get away that easily!" Rin Rin screeched.
    She threw large fireballs at fast speed
    **********If you used to Role Play at Amy's Lounge (at sailormercury.com) or Cherry Hill (at sailormars.com) please PM me. I was ~Angel*Queen*Hotaru~ at both places. **********

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mink Havest all the water that she could and formed it into a water sheld infront of us. The larges fire balls hit the water sheld and they both explosed hurting no one.

Senior Member Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2018 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: saintalexial

Nadoka was wlaking on the road and noticed them fighting the fire benders. Fire Benders? She stoped and watches from a distance.
    I am too connected to you
    To slip away, fade away.
    Days away I still feel you
    Touching me, changing me,

Considerately killing me.

.... AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Trap33

Noticing all the noise Kin walks out of his tent. " Hey what the hell are you...." Kin takes notice to the fighting. "Aw, damn I'm missing the action." Kin runs back to his tent to get his staff.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*stands up staring at the fire benders (seeing as dodging i landed on the ground) takes hands and moves them oddly but soon made a large wind knocking all the firebenders into the back wall*

The Digital Warrior Izumi Orimoto has a spectacular aura about Izumi Orimoto has a spectacular aura about Izumi Orimoto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2006 05:49 PM
    Threads

Hmmmm *walks up behind a fire bender and starts an avelonge* Have fun getting out of that *jumps ontop of the rocks and stares at the group*HIYA!

Little Goth Girl kitsuna is an unknown quantity at this point kitsuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2005 08:55 PM
    Threads

*walks in* *walks out*

~Kitsuna~
    I hate you all.
    "I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I pretend to be."
    I scare people.

Lord of Chaos Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2005 08:48 PM
    Threads

hmm....wandering through the woods Dise unsheaths his sword when he starts to hear sounds of a nearby battle.....leaping through the woods he comes down to the edge to watch.....a fire bender spots him and tries to send a ball of fire at him....charging past the fireball and right in front of the fire bender he thrusts his sword straight through its chest.....

Note - I did not make this....i found it on the internet.....props to whoever did make it though....

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rin Rin snarled and begain throwing fireballs in every direction.

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Was this rpg approved by ayumi??
    -TWM-

Senior Member Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2018 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: saintalexial

Occ:yes!
    I am too connected to you
    To slip away, fade away.
    Days away I still feel you
    Touching me, changing me,

Considerately killing me.

Junior Member Tauren is on a distinguished road Tauren's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2005 09:29 AM
    Threads

Aldas was walking along the top of a cliff as he was walking he could hear the sounds of a battle. Aldas the proceeded to walk to the edge of the cliff as he put one foot off the cliff a large rock was pulled out of the cliff to make a stepping-stone that he floats down to the battle on. When he reached the battle fire balls where flying everywhere. Aldas then razed the earth where the fire bender was hurling fireballs and then toke her to the top of the cliff. Aldas looked at the group of benders the joined the fire bender at the top of the cliff. “You had no chance agents then all your fire friends down there are out cold” Aldas said as he put his hand on her shoulder.

Member BlueRose2 is an unknown quantity at this point BlueRose2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2005 07:57 PM
    Threads

min yu an earthbender rides in knocking over a buncge of fire benders. HI

Guess whos back? The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2007 08:01 PM
    Threads

Spike saw the people who were fighting the firebenders."Are you guys ok?"he asked walking up to them.
    *My Journal**Sig Credit to Athena*

Closed Thread

Thread Information