AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Just a little effect help for PSP

Junior Member Shike is on a distinguished road Shike's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2005 02:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Just a little effect help for PSP

Okay, I have two questions mainly while I'm working on an anime wallpaper. I was hoping someone here could help me with them...

First question, how do I add a glossy reflective surface to an image with the light reflecting? I've turned an image into a photograph and I just need to know how to do it....

Next, water droplets. The picture tube just doesn't do the job when it doesn't look like it's on the object in a literal sense. I've tried one of the Cut Out tutorials but they still don't get as close as I would like.....

Does anyone have ideas how to accomplish these two things? Thank you for your time of course ^_^

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

There should be a filter somewhere in PSP that'd allow you to tweak around with the image until it gives you a glossy looking finish. As for the water droplets, you could always use the lasso tool and make them yourself. Sorry I'm not more helpful but I don't have a computer working at the mo.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Junior Member Shike is on a distinguished road Shike's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2005 02:58 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Xian Pu
    There should be a filter somewhere in PSP that'd allow you to tweak around with the image until it gives you a glossy looking finish. As for the water droplets, you could always use the lasso tool and make them yourself. Sorry I'm not more helpful but I don't have a computer working at the mo.
    Funny how you mention your PC is not working, since mine really isn't either. So far I've hijacked my dad's until I get the 3rd mobo from Chaintech as a replacement for the first and second that fried....I'm not happy with them by any means....

As for the filters, I've been looking through them but none seem to be going where I want (although I'm not the best with setting up custom settings either). Does anyone else have some thoughts or ideas?

The Poikylotechne akachan will become famous soon enough akachan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 10:40 AM
    italy...I'm a train-addicted, I live both near Milan and near Rome...
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

hmmm water droplets...you said picture tube, don't you? so you should using psp...
    1.make very little droplets with the pictube, but not on the image, make them on another level with anithing else on it.Done?ok, remember, droplets have to be very small! ok, now duplicate this level, and play with the filters on ONE of this 2 layers.
    now take the droplets level with NO effect, and bring it on the top.now change the blending of this layer as u like it(multiply, color burn, screen or anything else) and then re-put tthis 2 layers(the blended and the filtered) together, and now you should have a good droplet level!
    2. or you can draw a droplet by yourself and use it as a brush.

I suggest you to play and combinate together different filters, if you don't use them, it's difficult to become more skilled ^_-
    I hope you've understand something, my english is not the best one on the earth! XD
    **Illuminated Spirits member**
    rem tene, verba sequentur (Cato)

Closed Thread

Thread Information