AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 59 FirstFirst ... 18 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 38 ... LastLast

Thread: know your fellow members

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Name : Christian (though I dont really like my name)
    Date of Birth : 06.11.1987
    Eyes : Brown
    Hair : Brown
    Favorite color : Black
    Favorite games : Well,I dont play games that much,but my favs are Final Fantasy series,Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2,Grandia 2,Guilty Gear XX Reload(for some strange reason,I dont like GGXX Slash) and Soul Calibur...
    Hobbies : collecting anime,drawing,collecting music,training kenjutsu(those are everyday hobbies)
    Music genres : Anything I like (I'm not into only one genre,I can listen to everything as long as I like it)
    Anime/manga genres : Well,if I have to chose,then I'll go with romance anime/manga,after that action/adventure/magic or those kind that reminds me at real life(ex:noir,koi kaze)...Still,I watch every type,but these are my favs...
    Favorite anime : Hm...let's see...Well,I list my current favs - Neon Genesis Evangelion,Full Metal Alchemist,Full Metal Panic!Fumoffu,Roruni Kenshin OVA's,Wolf's Rain,X,D.N.Angel,Fruits Basket and ofcourse,the one that never stoped being one of my favorites after so much time-Noir...
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Name : Fahmi
    Date of Birth : 4 september 1992
    Eyes : Brown
    Hair : Black
    Favorite color : Dark brown, Dark red, Aquamarine
    Fav Anime : Eureka seven , FMA , Law of Ueki , Shuffle!
    Fav music : Depends
    Hobby : Doing nothing useful
    Over-saturating since '07

The Appriser of Death maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2010 01:09 AM
    Threads

Name: Max.... not my real name but call me like this.
    Birthdate: December 6 1990
    Zodiac Sign: Goat
    Birthstone: Turquoise or Blue Zenith
    Nationality: Asian
    Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 105 lbs
    Build: Medium-built
    Eyes: Dark Brown
    Hair: Black
    Favorite Color: Black, Red and White
    Fave Music Genres: JPOP, Rock, Alternative, Metal
    Favorite Bands/ Singers: See-Saw, Aya Hirano, Mami Kawada, Nami Tamaki, Ayumi hamasaki, L'arc En Ciel, GLAY, Exile, BoA, Haruka Shimotsuki, Akiko Shikata, Linkin Park, My Chemical Romance, Cascada, Paramore etc.
    Hobbies: Drawing Anime, Any kind of Sports, Writing Stories and Fanfics, Composing Songs, Playing Video Games
    Favorite Gaming Genre: I'm an RPG Addict!
    Fave Anime: Death Note, Lucky Star, Trinity Blood, Gundam Series, Rozen Maiden, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya etc.
    Fave Food: Pizza, Pasta, Sushi and Okonomiyaki
    Fave Drink: Iced Tea, Hot Chocolate, Cappucino Latte
    Fave Subject: Chemistry, Arts and Literature
    Fave Quote: Cheat on me once.... Shame on you! Cheat on me twice... Shame on Me!
    Last edited by maximillian_cross; 05-03-2007 at 04:51 AM.

Junior Member Yoshito is on a distinguished road Yoshito's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2007 08:31 PM
    Threads

Default I guess time for an intro...

I am a half Japanese American that lives in what I call BFE. I was born in San Diego, CA and have lived in various places since my dad was in the USN. I have short brown hair (although some people think it looks black), brown eyes, I am 5'10", and currently 19 years old. Let's see what else. I like anime (preferably in Japanese) and listening to music (mainly J-Pop). Also I am new here. Well that's all I can think for now.
    In time I drift... drift to the edge of my chaotic dreams.... 好人

Banned Forum / Chat hireshi is a glorious beacon of light hireshi is a glorious beacon of light hireshi is a glorious beacon of light hireshi is a glorious beacon of light hireshi is a glorious beacon of light hireshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 08:52 AM
    Threads

Name: Su (It's only a shortened version of my name)
    Location Fukushima/Japan
    Born: Manila/Philippines
    Nationality: European
    Weight: Not checked lately, average teenage body.
    Height: >,>; not toooo high ^.^;;
    Eye color: Blue
    Hair color: Purple (No i am not a punk -_-)
    Interests: Friends, Anime, Movies, Checking out the ladies>.>;, Bmx.
    Wanted Occupation: Video Game tester, Anime designer.
    Last edited by hireshi; 05-04-2007 at 07:27 AM.

Member Zaig has much to be proud of Zaig has much to be proud of Zaig has much to be proud of Zaig has much to be proud of Zaig has much to be proud of Zaig has much to be proud of Zaig has much to be proud of Zaig has much to be proud of Zaig has much to be proud of Zaig's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2008 09:21 PM
    Threads

Name: already said it once
    DOB: 7/1/91
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: 125
    Eye Color: Blue
    Hair color: black
    Fav color: black and yellow
    Fav genre music: rock and alter.
    Fav class: Biology
    Fav anime: Eureka Seven, PKMN, and .hack
    Pets: one parakeet a girl, 4 3/4 yrs, name clover (take a guess why)
    Most messed up movie ever saw: this movie called Spider (not a horror movie but should be for having the most messed up plot ever)
    Fav type of anime: Bildungsroman, mecha, military, and romance
    Hobbies: footbag (hackeysack), and games
    Origin of my name "Zaig": just took Sieg from .hack and changed it to Zaig
    Other forums: .hack//forums, Pokedox, myOtaku, and cyberconnects.
    Nationality: American
    Fav genre movie: horror, comedy, and then action
    Fav quote: "If you don't believe in anything, it no longer has the power to hurt."

Member the japanese ed gein has much to be proud of the japanese ed gein has much to be proud of the japanese ed gein has much to be proud of the japanese ed gein has much to be proud of the japanese ed gein has much to be proud of the japanese ed gein has much to be proud of the japanese ed gein has much to be proud of the japanese ed gein has much to be proud of the japanese ed gein has much to be proud of the japanese ed gein has much to be proud of the japanese ed gein's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2007 01:09 PM
    Threads

Name: Nikolas ... i gone by the nickname Potato though since the 3rd grade - its a reference from my (now) lost childhood obesity
    Birthdate: June 6, the year 6
    Preference: openly bisexual
    Zodiac Sign: I think it might be the Goat
    Birthstone: Idfk
    Nationality: Italian, Brazilian, French and Native American
    Height: 6'1'
    Weight: 150ish lbs
    Build: Lanky
    Eyes: Brown
    Favorite Color: Black and White because those are the only one's i see
    Fave Music Genres: Any thing really strange, agressive and/or loud sounding so mainly grindcore and mathcore.
    Favorite Bands/ Singers (taken from my myspace - most are local acts):
    Acacia Strain, The
    All Shall Perish
    Anti-Flag
    Apparations
    Architecht
    Arms Over Broadway
    Aquabats, the
    Behold the Arctopus
    Black My Heart
    Casualties, The
    Catherine
    Carrier, The
    Comeback Kid
    Converge
    Darkest Hour
    Deadgirls
    Dead Kennedys
    Devil Wears Prada, The
    Decompose My Darling Daughter
    Ed Gein
    Faith in a Falling Star
    Farewell Aurora
    Fear Before the March of Flames
    Frogball
    Friendly Bears
    From A Second Story Window
    Guns Up!
    Grenade Vs Freight Train
    Heartland, the
    Human Abstract, the
    Inherit the Wind
    Internet, the
    Job for a Cowboy
    Light This City
    Necrophagist
    Molotov Solution
    On Broken Wings
    On Paths of Torment
    Pullthrough
    Queen
    Second Half of the Season
    See You Next Tuesday
    Set It Straight
    Set Your Goals
    Silverstein
    Straylight Run
    Terror
    Trough The Eyes of the Dead
    Tora Tora Tourettes
    Verse
    Wolfmother
    You Breath Like a Machine

Hobbies: Killing people, eating babies, mantaining my secret underground toothpaste factory powered completely by the tears of third world children, eating, sleeping - and oh yah: i play guitar, bass, keyboards, and (somewhat) the accordion and drums
    Favorite Gaming Genre: RPG's but the western ones bases off Dungeons and Dragons and stuff such as Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale, and THE ELDER SCROLLS SERIES (morrowind consumed the better part of my report cards in the 8th grade)
    Fave Anime: Serial Experiments Lain, Akira, Gundam 0079, Gundam 08th MS Team, Cowboy Bebop, Soul Taker and more
    Fave Food: Salads and Rice of any kind (sushi rice is the best) - I am a vegetarian.
    Fave Drink: Not Soda. I like Vitamin Water alot.
    Fave Subject: Biology, Drama, and Music Theroy.
    Fave Quote: "You talking to guy all wrong. Your using the wrong tone. Say it again and i'll stab you in the face with a sautering iron" (or something to that effect - from Joe Dirt)
    There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.

Senior Member D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2014 11:26 PM
    Threads

WOW i did not know my thread was going to be this big. lol well anyways and update on me.

im now 19years old. still a male. live in las vegas, im am single and looking, i have brown hair and eyes, about 5'7" i like computer and anime. i have over 219 my favorites are GTO Trigun Vandread and Rurouni Kenshin. i plan on going in to school for Network Security and Massage Therapy. im good at math but suck at reading and spelling. i can cook clean and do laundry. well i think that is a nuff if you want to know more pm me
    I know all and I see all, I just don't tell all.

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 10:39 AM
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

Hello Everyone!!!

OK here goes nothing......

I'm 19 years old, Last time I checked I was still female ^_^.. Single.. Have very long curly dark brown hair ...eyes are the same, only they're not very long :P... what else ???..... Oh yeah, I'm about 5'9"
    I've been into anime some time now, my top 3: [1] Samurai X: Trust& Betrayal, [2] Wolf's Rain and [3] Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge....But I've watched so many this just springs to mind right now... I think I might make a List...Yeah I'll put that on my profile
    Sign: Aries / Dragon
    My hobbies are drawing, yes also anime.... but I'm still newbe.... As soon as I figure out how Corel Painter X works, I can really get cracking ...

Conclusion I'm quite boring >_<

Wanna know anything else PM me

Senior Member Tiamat has a reputation beyond repute Tiamat has a reputation beyond repute Tiamat has a reputation beyond repute Tiamat has a reputation beyond repute Tiamat has a reputation beyond repute Tiamat has a reputation beyond repute Tiamat has a reputation beyond repute Tiamat has a reputation beyond repute Tiamat has a reputation beyond repute Tiamat has a reputation beyond repute Tiamat has a reputation beyond repute Tiamat's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2007 08:46 PM
    Threads

Default know your fellow members

I know you all are just ITCHING to know me...

Name: Susana (likeI'mgonnatellyoumylastname!!!)
    Zodiac: Rooster In the Western: Libra
    Nationality: Mexican-American
    Birthstone: Sapphire
    Height: 5'6"
    Weight: 101 lb
    Looks: Brown eyes/hair/skin
    Stats: Not dating, sorry.

Favorite...
    Color: Blue
    Anime: Detective Conan (Case Closed), Kodomo no Omocha (Kodocha!)
    Manga: Detective Conan (Case Closed), Fruits Basket, Chibi Vampire

Junior Member george80 is on a distinguished road george80's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2007 01:46 AM
    Threads

Hello everyone. I like Ghost Fighter and Naruto.

Senior Member riyo himura has a reputation beyond repute riyo himura has a reputation beyond repute riyo himura has a reputation beyond repute riyo himura has a reputation beyond repute riyo himura has a reputation beyond repute riyo himura has a reputation beyond repute riyo himura has a reputation beyond repute riyo himura has a reputation beyond repute riyo himura has a reputation beyond repute riyo himura has a reputation beyond repute riyo himura has a reputation beyond repute riyo himura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2008 10:55 PM
    Threads

Name: jo
    Birthdate: 21 oct
    Preference: bisexual
    Horoscpoce: libra
    Nationality: Malaysian
    Height: 162cm
    Weight: 45 kg
    Eyes: pure black
    Favorite Color: aqua blue, violet
    Fave Music: any music that goes with my mood at the moment
    Favorite Bands/ Singers : MCR, jesse mccartney, veronicas, all american rejects,...and the list goes on
    Hobbies: day dream mostly, online
    Fave Anime: no particular anime. any yuris/yaois, any anime with plots and has meaning. (shinigami no ballad is the worst so far i've seen-can die of boredom)
    Fave Food: anything with cheeeesee
    Fave Drink: water plus soy sauce. i noe its weird but i cant help it.

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

*questionaire stolen from Taikyo*

Name: Just call me mini
    Nationality: Born in Australia to Greek parents.
    height: 5'2, yeah I'm a shrimp lol
    Fav.Color: blue, black, silver and white
    Hobbies: playing soccer, photography, cooking, interneting, listening to music..etc
    Favorite food: Roast lamb and potatoes with a nice garden salad
    Least favorite food: Curry, I haven't found a curry I like as of yet, but the search is still on
    Fav. Class: Molecular Biology
    Favorite singers/bands now: Mikis Theodorakis, Ministry of Sound, Nine Inch Nails, Tool.. etc
    Job: Currently studying B Molecular Biotechnology and doing odd casual jobs
    "Into" Anime: Full metal Alchemist, Love Hina, Naruto, Fruits Basket, Vampire Hunter D.
    Fav.Games: Counter Strike
    fav.manga(s): Love Hina, Naruto, Fruits Basket, Alice 19th
    Last edited by OminousCloud; 05-31-2007 at 03:49 AM.

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Non Applicable NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2009 04:37 AM
    bedroom.. tired after saving nature..[please,stop poluting nature]
    Threads

Name: nisa
    D.O.B: june 6 1989
    Gen: Female
    Eyes: Black

Height: 155 cm
    Weight: 40 kg
    Personality:I'm talkactive?i'm friendly to certain ppl.

Hobbies: Reading novels and manga,wacthing tv..Gaming
    Bands/Artists:The Beatles,O@G, green days ,sum 41 , fall out boys, MCR, alanis morrisette, frequency canon, pearl jam, nirvana, smashing pumpkins and else..
    Fav color: Green,blue,red,Black

Zodiac:Gemini
    Most over used word: skati ko pun!!
    Fears:
    worm

may LEGEND S R.I.P..such great buddy..
    hmm.. A.K.A Afuku
    i decide use my oldsig>.>

Junior Member LadyKazeShi is on a distinguished road LadyKazeShi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2007 12:18 AM
    Threads

Post .::AboutLadyKazeShi::.

Hello everyone! ^_^
    I have just recently joined this site, and I am still getting used to everything. ^^;; It is alot different from the previous site I used, but I am slowly starting to get the hang of everything.
    But moving on, here is a little bit about myself:

Name:
    Undisclosed(You may call me Kaze Shi or Kaze, if you wish to.n_n)
    Zodiac Sign:
    Virgo/Horse
    Date Of Birth:
    August 30th, 1990
    Eye color:
    Bluish silver; is sometimes a grrenish blue depending on my mood.
    Height:
    About 5'7"
    Build:
    Average; slender, but not stick thin.
    Personality:
    I am very king, caring, sensitive and honest. I am extremely shy until I get to know someone, and it is easier for me to meet friends on line then it is for me to make friends off line because I am so shy. I love to make others happy, and I dislike to see others unhappy, and I will always do what I can to help, even if I will not always have the answers you are looking for, I am an excellent listener. I am a very spiritual person, but I follow no particular religion. I have my own belieifs on how I feel the world is what it is today.
    Hobbies and Interests:
    Anime, mangas, video games, role playing, anything of Japanese/Chinese culture, studying Bushido(way of the Samurai/warrior)and the history of Japan(Sengoku Period)and China(Three Kingdoms Era), collectind swords/knives/anything Japanese/Chinese, singing(alone^^;; ), Zen, Kendo, meditation, swimming, full moons and clear night skys with the stars shining brightly, sunny days, listening and watching thunderstorms and the rain, spirits and the paranormal, writing stories,haikus and poetry, drawing anime/manga style, fanart, fan fiction, jemstones, photography, animals
    Favorite colors:
    Red,black,silver,white,green and blue
    Fears:
    Small dark places, tornadoes, cancer, men(It is a long story... I would rather not speak of it here.)
    Secret phobia:
    This will seem strange, peculiar and akward to most, if not all of you...but... I have a terrible phobia... of toilets...especially automatic ones.=T^T=(Just so everyone knows, yes I still use them.Sorry, to much information I know. I apologize deeply.=^^=;; )

Well... this should do it for now. Feel free to ask me any questions that you may have, and I promise to answer them to the best of my abilities.
    Thank you for taking the time to read about me! I am looking forward to meeting many new friends here.
    Have a great day, everyone! ^__^
    .::All who walk the planet are warriors, for we all fight the battle of life each day::.

Senior Member mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2008 10:02 AM
    Threads

Name: pm me if want to know
    Birthdate: ..2.1992
    Horoscpoce: aquarius
    Nationality: Malaysian
    Height: 156cm
    Weight: ???
    Favorite Color: aqua blue, violet,dark red,white
    Fave Music: any music that goes with my mood at the moment
    Favorite Bands/ Singers : jesse mccartney, teppei koike, arashi
    Hobbies: day dream mostly, read books, listen musics
    Fave Anime: sailormoon, inuyasha, alice academy, curious play

Fave Food: anything
    Fave Drink: anything

thanks to S3SIKI for this lovely sig
    [keep your smiles]
    [you will shine like a star ]

wanna join my family???
    pm me or do what ever it takes..
    ...MY FAMILY...
    ...Ed_Alchemist...
    ...Spiffy...
    ...j100...

I am Tempest Wind again!~ Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2008 09:59 PM
    Threads

Name:Austen(Rather bland name)
    Birthdate:April 30,1992
    Birthstone:diamond
    Sign:Taurus/Monkey
    Height:Rather short
    Eyes:Brownish
    Hair:Black
    Favorite color:dark red
    Favorite X:I dont really play favorites, except in colors.
    .:Rest in peace Legend_S:.
    Sig/Av not made by me
    "Two MEN just kicked a BUILDING into the SKY!God I love anime."

lalalalove. keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2011 10:51 AM
    Threads

Name: Kelsey but my good friends call me Kieko (my name in Japanese)
    B-day: Dec. 5 1994
    Eyes: dark brown
    Hair: really dark brown, almost black
    Favorite color: Orange and Black together (not mixed tho)

I don't like being labled, and i try not to lable other people. other than that i'm an animal lover and i like acting silly. sometimes i can be annoying but i try not to get on peoples nerves.

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: K. (initials)
    height: 5'4
    weight: 102 ( I may weigh big, but I'm thin)
    Hobbies: drawing, reading manga, watching anime by myself ( I don't really like it if a part of my family is watching it. (used to love sport)
    Born, raised: Philippines

Fav.
    food: tempura, fish/ball, rice, macy, and many many more! (yum ^_^)
    color: blue, black, silver
    music: (type) J-pop, hip hop, pop
    anime: can't decide, all of them, that I watched
    element: fire
    animal: any kinds of cat, fox, wolf, and more (I love animals)
    *female

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

Mahal Kita Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2007 05:51 PM
    Threads

Name: Dalena
    D.O.B: March 28, 1994
    Gen: Female
    Eyes: Black
    Height: 5'1
    Weight: 93 lbs.
    Personality: I'm Funny, and likes to talk alot.
    Hobbies: Skate boarding, riding bikes, watching all kinds of anime, playing video games, getting on my computer and being lazy.
    Fav color: Black, white, purple, green, and blue
    Occupation: Well I'm still a kid, but I model, I go to school, and I act.
    Zodiac: Aries
    Most over used word: Um...EH? xD
    Fears: Ghosts! O.o
    ~ Beautiful set by Sinny ~
    [Neki's Facebook]
    I'm back <3

The Christmas Spirit Regiao Hyuhia has a reputation beyond repute Regiao Hyuhia has a reputation beyond repute Regiao Hyuhia has a reputation beyond repute Regiao Hyuhia has a reputation beyond repute Regiao Hyuhia has a reputation beyond repute Regiao Hyuhia has a reputation beyond repute Regiao Hyuhia has a reputation beyond repute Regiao Hyuhia has a reputation beyond repute Regiao Hyuhia has a reputation beyond repute Regiao Hyuhia has a reputation beyond repute Regiao Hyuhia has a reputation beyond repute Regiao Hyuhia's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2010 07:12 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: regiao_hyuhia

Name: Jacob
    Birthday: October 4th, 1987
    Eye color: Brown
    Hair color: Brown
    Favorite Anime: Naruto
    Nicknames: Dei, Jake, The Jakester.

Anything else you want to know, PM me.

Senior Member Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2008 07:46 AM
    Threads

HI ^^ my name is : Kyriaki hate my name -_- thats y ppl call me sunday
    Birthday: 2/5/1992
    Eye Color : dark dark brown
    Hair color : reddish brown wen in sun dark dark brown wen not or even like almost black and its like up to my shoulder
    Fav anime: Hunter x hunter Naruto hellsing doraemon ouran high school host club black blood brothers wolfs rain chrono crusade bokura ga ita digimon fruits basket full metal alchemist shaman king chobits gravitation marchen awakens romance pita ten flame of recca
    fav anime characters: Kurapika itachi yondaime killua gon hisoka illumi kuroro gaara shikamaru deidara sasori tobi zetsu feitan yoh hao anna alucard abel hugue tres william cain leon esther hinata chrono aion azmaria kiba (wolfs rain) toboe hige tsume blue cher
    me: i love to draw anything especially manga and anime i make my own characters thats wat ^^
    where do ilive : in a world of fantasy ^............ ^ ................ lol just kidding cyprus
    I am: Half thai half cypriot
    Country that i wish to go like sooooooooo badly is Japan then USA then Italy then UGH dunno ^^
    More of me : Am a crazy person who loves to laugh like soooooooo much people say am very funny and kind and also very boyish coz i used to be a tomboy thats why but not any longer i love all kinds of sports
    Hobbies: draw paint color watch anime sleep continue comic write books and kicking my bro around ^^
    Wanna know more ?????? PM me then^^

Picking up the broken pieces
    One by one collecting them
    Slowly gathering the pieces
    Millions of broken glass

Senior Member Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2009 06:20 PM
    Threads

Name: My name is Nicole but ppl call me Shana or Sakura
    Height: 5'0" SHORT!!!
    Weight: i dont know.
    Hair color: Brown with blonde streaks.
    Eye color:hazel/ green
    Fav Color: Pink, purple, orange and yellow
    Fav Food: Japanese, Pizza, Fruit and Chicken
    Fav Drink: Lemonade and water
    Fav ANIME: Fruits Basket, Card Captor Sakura, Tsubasa Chronicles, AIR, and etc.
    Fav Music:ROCK!!! anime music, pop and some R&B
    Fav Anime characters:Sakura, Tohru, Nina Sakura, Dark, Kyo and etc!!Hobbies: Drawing, Singing, Anime, Manga, Golf and Basketball.

PM me to be in my Family
    (\__/) This is Bunny.Copy Bunny into
    (O.o ) ur signature to help him
    (> < ) on his way to world domination.

Member Tobi/Obito O.o has a reputation beyond repute Tobi/Obito O.o has a reputation beyond repute Tobi/Obito O.o has a reputation beyond repute Tobi/Obito O.o has a reputation beyond repute Tobi/Obito O.o has a reputation beyond repute Tobi/Obito O.o has a reputation beyond repute Tobi/Obito O.o has a reputation beyond repute Tobi/Obito O.o has a reputation beyond repute Tobi/Obito O.o has a reputation beyond repute Tobi/Obito O.o has a reputation beyond repute Tobi/Obito O.o has a reputation beyond repute Tobi/Obito O.o's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2007 11:08 AM
    Threads

Name: Taylor nickname: SuperBob
    birthday: March 9th, 1994
    ::Personality::
    i like Guns (computer game), Naruto, vampires, ect.
    i don't like baseball or people who don't know me saying things like, "he's annoying" ect.
    Random thing of the moment:
    I love school!
    Except the learning part. That's gotta go.

Keiko here~~~ Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2009 05:46 PM
    Threads

Can't believe I've missed this one out for so long! Here I am!

Name: Wei
    Birthdate: 11 September 1990
    Horoscope: Virgo
    Height: 172cm
    Favorite Color: black, white, blue, green, orange
    Fave Music: Soothing music (my term of soothing can be all kinds of genres)
    Favorite Bands/ Singers : MCR, Megumi Hayashibara, Ishida Youko, Speed, Green Day, list goes on
    Hobbies: Read manga, watch anime, write fanfic, online, stay alone in the room
    Fave Anime: Animes with good story plots, though I prefer manga better
    Legend_S. Forever a great friend, will never forget you. R.I.P.

Made by dearest sis akari_aurion! XP Arigatou ne~

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information