AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 59 FirstFirst ... 39 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 1451

Thread: know your fellow members

Junior Member Zangril is a jewel in the rough Zangril is a jewel in the rough Zangril is a jewel in the rough Zangril's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 12:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zangril

Default Re: know your fellow members

Name: Stephen
    Height: 5' 6'
    Weight: 100
    Hair color: Dark Brown, but slowly turning black for some reason lol
    Eye color: Blue
    Fav Color: Red, Black, and Blue
    Fav Food: Pizza, Cheeseburgers, and Chicken Nuggets
    Fav Drink: Dr.Pepper, Original Ramune, and Bawls lol
    Fav ANIME: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Death Note, Code Geass, and Berserk

Fav GAMES: Assassin's Creed series, Final Fantasy series, Resident Evil series, Shadow of the Colossus, Demon's Souls, and Kingdom Hearts series
    Fav Music: Disturbed, System of a Down, Rob Zombie, Blue Oyster Cult, Kerli, and The Lonely Island
    Fav Anime characters: Hiei, L, C.C., Pegasus, Master Roshi, Jiraiya, and Osaka
    Hobbies: Drawing, Playing Video Games, Watching Anime, Reading, and Writing short stories

Junior Member Neko~Lenalee is on a distinguished road Neko~Lenalee's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2010 11:50 PM
    Threads

well..uh.. the (real) name is Vanessa
    I'm turning seventeen
    My favorite anime ,so far, are dgrayman,fullmetal alchemists,bleach, naruto and deathnote..(i'm a fan of shounen animes)

mY favorite color is black..

uh.. i'm not really good at introductions so just..

hope i can have friends here!

Junior Member genghismike is on a distinguished road genghismike's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2010 02:40 PM
    Threads

Name: Genghis Mike ( Internet Persona lol )
    Location: Hm, here for now. Lol, besides that, you can find me on chatango, under... psst.... 'Genghismike' )
    Height: 6'1"
    Weight: 240lbs ( I ain't fat! Ask Genghis Beatrix. Hope to get a pic of me up on this thing )
    Eyes, Hair: Both brown, nothing special. ( Just got a spot of silvery hair on my head, and my eyes change from brown to green, and sometimes stay in between with a sort of golden color. Awesomeness. That, and there's this little bubble looking thing on my left iris... it's kinda cool. So, maybe there are some special features to my features after all? XD )
    Bio: A little bit about me... hm, love anime. Like reading some manga's. Totally love RP, though it's died out in recent years. I've been rping since I was 13, and am currently trying to ressurect in. If anyone is interested, hit me up. I'm not online very often (so kinda hard to keep rp going without others who know how to do SL), but I do like to check up on the things I'm part of. Big time gamer, totally love nearly every type of game save for sports. Romance of the Three Kingdoms, and the Final Fantasy series are pretty much my fav. Add Chrono Cross, the Elder Scrolls series, and the Fallout series, and that tops the list. There's plenty else to tell, though I'm not sure what to say exactly.... ( gotta have some air of mystery, eh? ) I'm married IRL to Genghis Beatrix, and we've got a wonderful little 7 month old daughter. I spend a lot of my time working and sleeping... not much time to do very much else. Anybody got any questions, feel free to hit me up. And if there's any threads that ya might want me to post in, lemme know. I like sharing my opinion XD

Senior Member Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Tiger Saturn Silence Glaive Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2013 07:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: generallylame

Better late than ever...
    Name: Beatrix (No one here knows my real name)
    Height: 5'3.5"
    Weight: Again, never gonna tell you.
    Hair and eyes: brown
    Interests: well, I enjoy writing, drawing, crocheting, knitting, gaming, and all the neato artsy stuff. Man, I'm a total mom... I have a 7 month old girl who is absolutely gorgeous! But most of all, I enjoy being a mom and a wife the most.

There is no absolute right and wrong. People judge as right what they personally consider pleasant, and judge as wrong what they personally consider unpleasant. Convincing others of what is right cannot be equated with teaching the Truth. It is just teaching others to agree with you. It is not about putting an end to error, but putting an end to opinions contrary to your own perceptions.
    ~Lao Tzu

Senior Member under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2011 11:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: revolucionary

Name: under the rain, or Detruire
    Height: 5'6"
    Weight: 116 lbs.
    Eyes, Hair: Brown
    Interests: Anime, or course. Writing, reading, drawing, film, graphic arts, military history, philosophy, and sometimes gaming (If a game really impresses me, ex. Civilization or Phoenix Wright).

Junior Member Milky13 is on a distinguished road Milky13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2010 12:29 PM
    Only a stalker would want to know this lol
    Threads

Name: Ross

Age 15

Interests: Anime, Video games, making sigs, and hanging out with friends

Dislikes: Milk(The irony), Doing Dishes, and shoes!

Animes: Code Geass, Pokemon, FMA and FMAB, Inuyasha, Naruto

About me: I tend to really shy until you get to know me, But then I get annoying lol.

Fave color: Colbalt blue or red

Fave bands: Greenday, Linkin Park, Bon jovi, Europe

I guess thats it! ;D

Senior Member Kentaro Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Kentaro Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Kentaro Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Kentaro Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Kentaro Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Kentaro Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Kentaro Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Kentaro Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Kentaro Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Kentaro Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Kentaro Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Kentaro Kurosaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Gurren Kamina Glasses Shuriken Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2011 06:25 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: My name is...

Name:

Same as on the left

Nationality:

Caucasian(White)

Height:

Why would you want to know?

Fav. Color:

Green and Black

Hobbies:

Watching Anime, Reading Manga, Listening to Japanese related music

Favorite food:

Hmmm... spaghetti, Rice...the list goes on

Least favorite food:

Vegetables...

Favorite singers/bands now:

Ore Ska Band, Yoko Kanno, Suara....

Job:

Homebody for now.

"Into" Anime:

Full metal Alchemist, Bleach, and Naruto, Inuyasha, Ghost in the Shell S.A.C....

Fav.manga(s):

Bleach,...

Junior Member Izuna-chan is on a distinguished road Izuna-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2010 10:41 AM
    Threads

Name: Jessica
    Hobbies: Role-playing, writing, and stuff...
    Favorite Color: Sky Blue
    Favorite Food: Macaroni and Cheese all the way.
    Favorite Singers/Bands: This is a very, VERY long list but I'd say my main source of music would have to be Secondhand Serenade
    Favorite Anime: Hmm...Not too sure.
    Favorite Manga: D-Gray Man
    Favorite Game: Now do you reall expect me to choose?
    Last edited by Izuna-chan; 01-30-2011 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Change in interests

Junior Member Son-Goran has a reputation beyond repute Son-Goran has a reputation beyond repute Son-Goran has a reputation beyond repute Son-Goran has a reputation beyond repute Son-Goran has a reputation beyond repute Son-Goran has a reputation beyond repute Son-Goran has a reputation beyond repute Son-Goran has a reputation beyond repute Son-Goran has a reputation beyond repute Son-Goran has a reputation beyond repute Son-Goran has a reputation beyond repute Son-Goran's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2011 03:47 PM
    Threads

Well, im 25, and i've been watching anime - well about 20 years, which looks like is more than most of you guys have lived ( i feel old!).

I've just graduated from Law School, i play in a band, and well a favorite anime: there are just too many to mention.

Nice to meet you, all!

Member Accalia has a reputation beyond repute Accalia has a reputation beyond repute Accalia has a reputation beyond repute Accalia has a reputation beyond repute Accalia has a reputation beyond repute Accalia has a reputation beyond repute Accalia has a reputation beyond repute Accalia has a reputation beyond repute Accalia has a reputation beyond repute Accalia has a reputation beyond repute Accalia has a reputation beyond repute Accalia's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2011 04:34 AM
    Threads

Name: Angelina

Height: 165cm... um, that`s about 5'5 i think

Weight:
    63kg... dunno in pounds

Hair color
    : blonde

Eye color:
    green

Personality/Random Facts:
    wow.. um, I don`t like people generally, but for some reason, the like me. Despite how little people I like, I`m usually polite, but it`s real easy to change that =) Once someone has done something to worsten my opinion of them, it`s kinda hard to change it back. I`ll still be polite, but barely enough for proper contact. Well... that last fact depends on what one does. I love dogs <3 I have two. An increadible sweets adict, so I suffer greately coz I have to restrain my self not to pig out lol :3 I love action in all it`s form... life, movie, cartoon, you name it. Oh, English is not my native language, as you might see from my spalling, hah. Er... what else... ah, my humor can be strange and a bit heavy, needs some getting used to. And I`m a very calm, but kinda crazy- fast driver.

Fav Color
    : Electric blue, Blue- green

Fav Food:
    I`m used to Mediterranian food, so I cook it a lot... I like Chinese, Japanese, German too

Fav Drink: Asti Martini, Jack+ Coke

Fav ANIME: Ergo Proxy, Elfen Leiden

Fav GAMES: word forum RPGs, Diablo, Sacred, Dungeon keeper lol

Fav Music: Heavy anything... from metal like Dimmu Borgir or Cradle of Filth to Electro and drum'n'base

Fav Anime characters: Dante (Devil may cry), Ergo proxy/ Vincent (Ergo proxy), D (Vampire hunter D), Alucard (HellSing)

Hobbies: wow, a lot... mostly I dance, did that since i was 6. I draw, have some diplomas in that. Snowboard, wakeboard, monoski. I sing too, play base guitar.

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Aleyna.
    Height: 5'3".
    Weight: 160 lbs.
    Hair color: Long and blonde! ^_^
    Eye color: It changes from blue, to green, to hazel. O.O
    Personality/Random Facts: I have actually been on this site since 2005, but I closed my old account. I have gone through a lot of drama the past 5 years of my life, and I am happy to say that I am finally at peace and the happiest I have ever felt in my life. I am a pretty chilled and laidback person, but I am not afraid to speak my mind, and I am pretty honest. Also, I am pretty good at listening at what other people have to say. Deep down I am a peaceful and honest person to sum it all up.
    Fav Color: Red and green! ^_^
    Fav Food: I am a sucker for some good Italian food, but I like all sorts of foods.
    Fav Drink: My milkshake! Hah, just kidding! Man...I like a lot of drinks, probably flavored water.
    Fav Anime: That's tough, probably Full Metal Alchemist.
    Fav Games: I love RPG and Puzzle/Thinking games. I mostly play Wii and DS games. I like Harvest Moon, Animal Crossing, Runscape, Pokemon(yes all of the Pokemon games), Paper Mario.
    Fav Music: I like so many different kinds of music, but if I had to pick my favorite, I'd go with Reggae.
    Fav Anime characters: Momo from Peach Girl, because are personalities are so much alike!
    Hobbies: I love writing, graphic and web designing, looking up stuff on the internet, reading, walking around outside, taking pictures, and listening and dancing to music. ^_^

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Didn't know we had this so might as well join the fun.

Name: Ms. OnnA/ Anqet
    Birthday: 15/12/1991
    Star Sign: Sagittarius
    Siblings: An older brother, who's an inactive member on AF: @Trepur
    Height: 5'6
    Weight: 110 lbs.
    Hair colour: Black.
    Eye colour: Dark brown.
    Backgrounds: Filipino-Castelian and somewhat Portuguese I think.
    Languages: Tagalog, English, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese
    Random Facts: I'm a sucker for ancient stuff and British guys. xD
    Fav Color: Red
    Fav Food: Sashimi & anything chocolate!
    Fav Drink: I don't think I have one.
    Fav ANIME: Gundam, Bleach, Death Note, Love Hina and a lot more stuff I can go on forever.
    Fav GAMES: Basara
    Fav Music: Depends on my mood, preferably old rock'n'roll songs.
    Fav Anime characters: Heero Yuy, Orihime Inoue, Ulquiorra Shiffer.
    Hobbies: Sketching, reading, going out just for walks and sleeping. I actually have a lot of hobbies I just don't know them all.. o.O?!

I think I have multiple personality disorder or something like that because I seriously act differently depending on who I am with.
    I think I'm crazy most of the time but I'm also very stiff when needed.
    I think I'm gullible when it comes to British guys, wait I pointed that out already didn't I? Oh well~

PM me if you wanna taste more of my craziness and multiple personality disorder-ness or whatever.
    Last edited by Anuket; 01-14-2011 at 08:03 AM.
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Eris
    Height: Eris' height
    Weight: Eris' weight
    Hair color: Varies with season, currently dark brown.
    Eye color: Blue
    Fav Color: White
    Fav Food: Junk food
    Fav Drink: Coffee (black)
    Fav video game: Fallout 1
    Fav Music: Don't listen to much anymore.
    Hobbies: Computer programming, physics, mathematics

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Apple Systems NES Controller
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2011 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Ryan
    Height: 5'11
    Weight: 165-ish lbs
    Eye Color: Blue
    Hair Color: Sandy blonde with streaks
    Favorite Color: Black
    Languages: English and Japanese
    Favorite Music: As one with a true and unwavering appreciation for music, I cannot answer this question.
    Hobbies: Voice Acting, Acting, Swordsmanship, Running, Sparring

My thanks to Xey Oiz for the awesome new set.

"Screw being normal and be awesome instead!"

Junior Member RPGHero is an unknown quantity at this point RPGHero's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2012 07:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Chansu90 PSN ID: RPGHero

Here goes!

Name: Alex

Height: 5' 5
    Weight: 140lbs
    Hair color: Black
    Eye color: Brown
    Fav Color: Dark blue, dark green, black
    Fav Food: Chicken wings, some kinds of potato chips
    Fav Drink: Sprite, green tea
    Fav ANIME: ONE PIECE

Fav GAMES: Any good RPG game including Kingdom hearts, FF series, anything by squaure and less by atlus
    Fav Music: Alittle bit of everything
    Fav Anime characters: Tony Tony Chopper, Goku, Tomoya, Eikichi Onizuka, Tsuruga Ren
    Hobbies: Writing, reading, video games, anime, working out, chillin in space

Check out my blog below!!!

A blog that will cure your apathy and inspire your dreams... Warning: Applies to otaku, gamers, J-music junkies, and the like.

Member Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2011 07:49 PM
    Threads

Hello people,

I signed up here just before making this post. For years now I've been pretty much exclusively visiting Gamefaqs as my only forum. But well, I don't really stay in touch with most people there. It's mostly shallow, friendly conversation, discussion and sometimes a little bit of arguing. Anyway, since it usually lacks depth, I decided to go look for something else. I've attempted to do so in the past, but well, I never liked those forums enough to stay on there for long. So here's hoping that won't be the case here.

I'm not much of an anime watcher though. I'm mostly a gamer and watch some anime (used to watch a decent amount, but not all that much lately). So why am I here? Well, generally... the gamer crowd is mostly men. Most general forums... well, I just don't like most people there. And on anime forums there's a good mix of both genders and I can get along with them just fine, which is why I decided to go here.

Oh well, I'm lazy and don't feel like typing up a whole story. I'll just copy & paste a list and fill in my own data for the rest.

Name: ...well, I'll keep this one empty for now.
    Height: 5' 5"
    Weight: No idea. Prolly around 60-70 kilos.
    Hair color: Black
    Eye color: Brown
    Fav Color: Changes at times... usually blue or black, but sometimes green and I can really dig certain kinds of purple, yellow, etc at times.
    Fav Food: Sandwich with some butter, avocado, cheese, lettuce, tomato and some salt... I may have forgotten an ingredient. I hardly eat it, but it tastes so good >.<
    Fav Drink: Water is the only one that is one of my favourites pretty consistently.
    Fav ANIME: Trigun, Legend of Ueki, One Piece, Dragon Ball Z... maybe some more. I forget.

Fav GAMES: Favourite RPG: Lufia 2 Favourite action game: Ninja Gaiden 2 As for the rest... I like a whole lot of games from broad range. From Viva Pinata to Gears of War to Super Mario Bros to Demon's Souls to etc, etc, etc. Plenty of games I don't like all that much too though, like most WRPG's and GTA games.
    Fav Music: I mostly listen to video game music and video game music remixes. Don't like singing in music a lot of the time.
    Fav Anime characters: Goku, Gohan, Vash, Ueki, Luffy, Zoro... prolly more I am forgetting.
    Hobbies: Playing video games... I guess talking about them and looking up on info on them can also be considered a hobby of mine. And I love coming up with new ideas. Lately I've been writing them down. I used to draw and write stories too, but they're on hold for now. I do plan to pick them up again some day.

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Coke Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2014 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Meteorkeeper

Name: Pat
    Height: 6" 2ish
    Hair color: Dirty Blond
    Eye color: greenish blue
    Fav Color: Blue I guess

Fav ANIME: If I must pick one it would haft to be Slayers (the first three seasons)
    Fav GAMES: Grandia 1 and 2, then FF9,7,6,8, Crono Cross and finally Chrono Trigger in that order.
    Hobbies: Gameing, Reading Manga and watching anime. Aside from the obvious things there’s cooking, Practicing marshal arts (kempo mostly) I also collect swords and other types of bladed weaponry. I have a whole room in my apartment devoted to displaying what I have collected...ya that about covers it.
    Last edited by Meteorkeeper; 01-25-2011 at 03:51 PM.

Junior Member White Dragoon will become famous soon enough White Dragoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2011 11:22 AM
    Threads

Hello. It is nice to meet you all. I am a 21 year old female. I've just started getting into anime and I love it very much. Favourites include Dragon Ball, Z and Pokemon. I've seen a few others that I've enjoyed as well. I love learning new things. My hair is sort of gingery but not quite red. My favourite colour is green. I like playing on my Nintendo Wii and DS. I can't wait to talk with you all. I'm so excited.
    Last edited by White Dragoon; 01-27-2011 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Extra info

Junior Member DeviousByAge23 is on a distinguished road DeviousByAge23's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2011 06:05 PM
    In Candyland trying to hijack some lolipops!
    Threads

Post Re: know your fellow members

Hey there its Lisa and Liza here with some info on us!

Birthday: February 24, 1996 (actually mine is Feb. 20(premy) and Liza's is Feb. 28)

Heritage: 2/4 British, 1/4 German, 1/4 Canadian

Status: Single 9both of us aren't allowed to even think about dating yet)

Height: 5'3 but growing

Weight: around 103 lbs. (last time I checked)

Hair color: Dark Brown(Lisa), Light Brown(Liza)

Eye color: Light Brown(Lisa), Dark Brown(Liza)

Family: Dad(Leo, 50), Mom(Lyrra, 49), Brother(Lenny, 21), Sister(Lauren, 19), Brother(Lenix, 8), Brother(Lorence, 2),

Favorite Colors: RED, white and black

Favorite Foods: Lasagna, pizza, cheeseburger grinders, fish'n'chips, nachos, tacos, shepards pie

Favorite Drink: Milk(chocolate or plain), V8 V-Fusion

Favorite Animes: Bleach, InuYasha, FMA(both), Naruto, Digimon, Kekkaishi, Lupin the 3rd, Case Closed, Blood+

Favorite Anime characters: Toushiro Hitsugaya, Renji Abarai, Inuyasha, Sesshomaru, Kakashi Hatake, Neji Hyuuga, Tokine, Gin, Lupin the 3rd, Jimmy Kudo

Favorite Music: I pretty much listen to most kinds of music

Hobbies: ANIME, Writing, reading, hanging with friends, listening to new music, cooking, sleeping

Hope that helps you all get to know us better!

Senior Member Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Sushi Orange Dango Flowers Fan
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2011 02:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hi there~

ETHINITY: CHINESE
    LANGAUGE KNOWLEDGE: CHINESE, ENGLISH, JAPANESE (Currently learning Japanese)
    HAIR COLOR: BLACK
    HOBBIES: ANIME, MANGA, VIDEO GAMING
    FAVORITE COLOR: PINK, ORANGE...I can't decide xD
    FAVORITE FOOD: SUSHI, RAMEN, JAPANESE FOOD :3
    FAVORITE MUSIC: ANIME MUSIC
    FAVORITE CLASS: JAPANESE CLASS

GENERAL INFO
    Oh yea, I take Japanese class at my school because I am highly interested in learning more about the Japanese culture.
    Last edited by Nene-Chan; 02-09-2011 at 08:09 PM.

Junior Member yukisoba is on a distinguished road yukisoba's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2011 08:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Karli. I'm 5'6".. I should be taller but I found this wonderful thing called coffee when I was 11 and probably stunted my growth. -__-
    I'm 23 [going to be 24 this year.. ugh birthdays *scowls and shakes fist*]
    Gurren Lagann is my favorite anime. Others are The World God Only Knows, Boogiepop Phantom, Code Geass, GitS: Stand Alone Complex, Bleach, xxxHolic, Cardcaptor Sakura, Beyblade: Metal Fusion [lmao], ToraDora!, Bakuman and tons more that I can't think of.
    I'm addicted to the SMT: Persona series. Persona 3/FES/Portable are my favorite[s?]
    I love yakisoba and my pet rat, Yuki [she's an albino and has those scary red eyes haha]. Hence the screenname; "yukisoba." hurrrrf.

I don't know what else except that I'm weird and have no friends?
    Uhmmm.. I can't draw and spaz out during social situations.

Junior Member Boo888 is on a distinguished road Boo888's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2011 01:22 PM
    Threads

Name: Boo (for now...)
    Height: 5'4
    Favorite Colors: Black, red, and dark violet.
    Hobbies: Reading manga, watching anime, being with friends, and exploring.
    Favorite Food: Asian, Mexican, and Italian.
    Least Favorite Food: Cheesecake.
    Favorite Class: History
    Least Favorite Class: Math
    Favorite Band/Singer: Hmm... I like a lot. Victim Effect and Lady Gaga.
    Job: Cashier at a cafe/college student.
    Favorite Anime: InuYasha, Pandora Hearts, Murder Princess, Kaichou wa Maid-Sama!, Kimi ni Todoke, and Axis Powers Hetalia.
    Favorite Manga: InuYasha, Pandora Hearts, Murder Princess, Kaichou wa Maid-Sama!, Dengeki Daisy, and Franken Fran.

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Update Time again...

Name: Elphaba
    Height: 5'1''
    Eye Color: Blue
    Hair Color: Blonde but a brunette =P
    Weight: Good question
    Birthday: December 11, 1990
    Favorite Colors: Green and Black
    Favorite Food: Pasta (all kinds) and chocolate chip cookies
    Favorite Artists: Nanne, Idina Menzel, Kristen Chenoweth, Sia
    Favorite Actors: Patricia Arquette, Idina Menzel, Kristen Chenoweth
    Favorite Type of Music: Rock and Pop (and Swedish pop)
    Favorite Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Drawing, Listening to Music, Video Games (does spacing out count? XD)
    Favorite Book: Wicked
    Favorite Anime: there is alot
    Favorite Anime Character: thats a tough one
    Favorite TV Shows: Medium, House M.D., Glee, Dr. G.
    Favorite Movie: Stigmata

I can be shy when you meet me but once you get to know me I can be the most fun person to be around. I love to read but sometimes after reading my imagination runs wild so I have to write a story to get it all out. I usually write the story I just read but mix it up a bit and place myself in somehow. I love learning about new languages, cultures, and countries too. :]

Last edited by Elphaba; 02-24-2011 at 10:05 PM.

[set by blueangel06661]

Junior Member Astha has a reputation beyond repute Astha has a reputation beyond repute Astha has a reputation beyond repute Astha has a reputation beyond repute Astha has a reputation beyond repute Astha has a reputation beyond repute Astha has a reputation beyond repute Astha has a reputation beyond repute Astha has a reputation beyond repute Astha has a reputation beyond repute Astha has a reputation beyond repute Astha's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2011 08:33 AM
    Threads

Name: Astha

Eye Color: Currently? Black with green moons (digin' contacts)
    Hair Color: Brown
    Favorite Colors: Green and black
    Favorite Food: Chicken sandwiches...
    Favorite Artists: GaGa, De/Vision, H.I.M.
    Favorite Hobbies: Computin', Reading, Sewing
    Favorite Book: The Child Thief
    Favorite Anime: Loveless
    Favorite Anime Character: Sabaku no Gaara
    Favorite TV Shows: The Simpsons, Futurama, Psych, The Office, Supernatural

So, I'm a shy person. Sarcasm is what I fall back on when I feel embarassed, so often I come off snooty (which means I get embarassed a lot). I like to think I'm the funniest person in this world :D ...eh... Yeah.

Junior Member ShySenpai is on a distinguished road ShySenpai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2011 10:53 AM
    Threads

I'm actually way too lazy to make an introduction, but it won't do any harm I guess.

Nick: ShySenpai (Shy or Senpai), Shai -> I rather people not knowing my real name.
    Language: Dutch and English.
    Orientation: Bisexual <- Damn proud to be it.
    Anime: My list is constantly increasing.
    Manga: Also increasing. 83
    Music: I like almost any genre. But not those typical songs that are loved by everyone.
    Anything Else: I fail at this. Just ask if there's anything else you want to know. D'8
    Last edited by ShySenpai; 03-09-2011 at 10:32 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information