AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 59 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: know your fellow members

Senior Member D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2014 11:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default know your fellow members

post a little about you so the other members can get to know you. a little about me is im a computer geek and i like anime. if you did not know that yet. lol a little more is that im a 17 male. if you did not know that by name. i have been asked about that befor so. well that is all for now like i said post about you self so others can get to you there fellow members. pm me if you want to know more or post on the thread i will be back soon.(pm will be faster) lol
    bye-d-bye
    I know all and I see all, I just don't tell all.

2. Likes decooro, Anisa-Mazaki liked this post
    GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

Default *update*

lol.

Name:

can't say..you can PM about it..lol

15 Finally!! lol

Nationality:

Filippino, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Spanish.

height:

5"5

Fav.Color:

Light blue, black, and white.

Hobbies:

Playing volleyball, tennis, cooking, drawing, and making mangas.

Favorite food:

Grilled Samon with Shoyu on top of it. ^^

Least favorite food:

Sweets,too much meat, and rice( yes, what kind of asian am i? anyways i think it makes me fat by eating it).

Fav. Class:

Japanese, art, and English

Least Fav class:

Math

Favorite singers/bands now:

Gackt, Dong Bang Shin Gi, Utada Hikaru, Ayumi Hamasaki, & L'Arc-en-Ciel

Job:

High school student/web designer.

"Into" Anime:

Full metal Alchemist, Fruits Basket, Yuyu Hakusho, Spiral:Suirui no Kizuna, Madlax, Noir, D.N.Angel, Gravitation, and Naruto.

Fav.Games:

FF series, Lunar 1 and 2, Thousand Arms, Quest 64, Soul Calibur 1 and 2, and Zelda series.

fav.manga(s):

Banana Fish, Zodiac P.I, Shamen King, Naruto, D.N.Angel, Rasen (the original version of The Ring, by Koji Suzuki), Kare Kano, and Tokyo MewMew.=P
    Last edited by Taikyo; 05-26-2005 at 10:06 PM.

4. Likes decooro liked this post
    ROCK LEE SAN mike2yang will become famous soon enough mike2yang's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2006 08:34 PM
    Threads

Default hi

hi i dont know anyone except for my bro.Well im 14 years old and go to 8th grade. Im new to this club and i am a male.I dont have much to say so thats all i have to say.

Im not that new now and i got some friends on this club.
    Last edited by mike2yang; 05-10-2005 at 09:45 PM.

6. Likes decooro liked this post
    Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

Please do not double post.
    Use the edit button instead.

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

Uhm...okay O.o

Name: God haha XD You know its true
    Height: 5'6" ;-; I feel so short
    Favorite colors: Black, platinum, dark purple
    Favorite stone: Diamond
    Eye color: Dark brown
    Natural hair color: Black

Whee, I guess that's enough...for now. >_>

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

Lets see here.....

Name: Ley >_< ..
    Height: 5' 2", yeah... I'm short... =P
    Weight: Umm.. 98 i think.. O_o
    Hair color: Black w/ light brown streaks
    Eye color: dark brown
    Personality/Random Facts: Hm... I'm shy sometimes, but once you get to know me, I can be loud crazy silly etc etc... Hehehe... I'm stubborn sometimes... I'm a girl gamer and anime lover.. i love pets... i love to draw and paint.. and sometimes i'm lazy.... etc
    Fav Color: Baby blue or light Pink....
    Fav Food: Asian food; Japanese,Chinese,Korean.. yum.. I also LOVE Italian food.
    Fav Drink: Peach Bubble Tea(Boba) w/ rainbow jelly
    Fav ANIME: Gundam Wing, Fushigi Yuugi, Naruto, GetBackers, Wolfs Rain
    Fav GAMES: the Final Fantasy series.. the Resident Evil series.. Fatal Frame1&2.. Silent Hill series... and many other RPGs.... ^_^
    Fav Music: R&B, Rap, some rock.. Slow Jams, Anime music OSTs
    Fav Anime characters: Heero Yuy, Sasuke, Ban-chan, Tasuki, Chichiri, Kiba. and many many others, too many to mention.... :\
    Hobbies: Drawing, Tagging, Singing, Web-designing, comp graphics, making sigs and images for people, online journals and blogs, collecting purses, posters of anime guys. ^_^ active AF.com member.. Love spendin time with my hub, taking LONG naps. ^___^

That's all.... for now... O_o
    Hehe

Signature brought to you by Balance.

.... AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Trap33

hmm

Name: TJ
    Favorite Color: Black, Red, and Blue
    Favorite Anime: Wolf's Rain
    School Grade:7th
    Favorite Food: Chinese and Fruit
    Hair:Black
    Weight: 122lb
    Eye Color: Dark Brown
    Favorite Song(currently): Hate or Love It - 50 cent

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Name: Matt, Mathew (Matej in Slovene)
    Height: 184cm
    Weight: hm, about 75kg
    Hair color: dark brown (really dark)
    Eyes color: green to grey
    Fav Food: Spaghetti (and other Italian food) ^_^
    Fav drink: Bicikletta (mix of apple juice and something like sprite)
    Fav color: don't have a specific one, I like all colors, but curetnly my faves would be purple and blue
    Fav Anime: Hoshi no Koe, Serial Experiments Lain, Shingetsutan Tsukihime.
    Fav music: Dance, trance, techno, house styles, also some kind of pop and rock

good enough?

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 02:24 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

cute post... think it belongs in introductions tho... moving there ^^

The Goddess has Spoken
    A simple kiss can warm an entire body

Mr. 4th of July's Lady Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 09:31 PM
    Threads

Name: Melissa (most people just call me Mel though)
    Age: HAHAHAAHA!! as if I am gonna tell YOU! You got my name, be happy with that and don't get so greedy :P
    Height: 5' 3" w00t! go the short chicks!
    Hair color: Long dark brown and curly
    Eye color: medium brown

Fav Color: RED!
    Fav Drink: COFFEE

Fav ANIME: Sailormon (subbed not dubbed and yes there is a difference to the story!), GTO, Air, Kare Kano
    Fav Bands: Dave Matthews Band, The Living End, U2, Cat Empire, Beatles, Beastie Boys, October Project,Green Day,
    Hobbies: watching anime, talking to my online friends, reading, drawing, the usual stuff I guess.

Pet Peeves: Well I really just have one major one and that is when people don't communicate with me

달 버찌 Foofy foofy will become famous soon enough Foofy foofy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2005 05:55 AM
    Threads

Ello!

Name: Jessica
    Hair color: Umm, I have a wierd natural color. It's like this brown but it's kinda redish (=.=;;
    Eye color: Brown
    Likes: Rollercoasters, reading, running around, and um... talking!
    Dislikes: My wierd cousin, The stupid guys on my bus, math, being cold, when people sniff REALLY loud and don't bother to blow their nose...
    Favorite food: Cheetos, Enchilladas, Mashed potatoes
    Favorite drink: Orange soda
    Usual personality: Most of the time, really happy.
    When very emotional(Sad, Angry, Tired, etc.): I get uncontrollable laughter
    My style: Whatever I feel like
    Last edited by Foofy foofy; 03-16-2005 at 10:42 AM.
    When I saw that I immediately had to think about the imminent doom & destruction that would happen when the snowflake would touch the ground, or worse, melted.

Cynic DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2005 10:51 PM
    Threads

Cool

Name: Mel (That's all ya guys gonna get!)
    Height: 5' 3", YES! I'M GROWING!!

Weight: Gahhhh... 100! T___T
    Hair color: Black, black, black, black, yep, pure blackette.
    Eye color: Brown
    Personality/Random Facts: I'm a retard. I laugh at everything and anything I see. I laugh at people who get hurt, yes, I am a sato-masochist. I am funny, in a psychotically insane way. Yep, I am Psychotic. If you gimme a knife, I will chase someone down with it. No probbies, just don't gimme a sharp object! If you say Ramen in front of me, and treat me to ramen, I luff you so. I luff you for life if you luuuuveee Ramen as much as I do.. (I am soo addicted to it... I have to get like 3 bowls of it everyday... O.o;...

Fav Color: Green (Any kinda green, 'cept duuuduuu green), Black, Red (Ruby and any color red), Silver, Purple (Amethyst, lavender), Blue (Sapphire), and plain white (no yellow spots, no ugly markings, just plain WHITE!).
    Fav Food: Hmmm... Lessee... Instant Food!! Ramen and Pocky!! OOOoo And I live on sugar, just to let you know.

Fav Drink: Drink? DRINK!? I love any kinda drink... Eh, no alchohol yet. XD
    Fav ANIME: Naruto, Naruto, Naruto, Naruto, Naruto, FMA, Naruto, Naruto, Naruto, Gravitation, Naruto, Naruto, Fruits Basket, Naruto, Chrono Crusade, and Naruto, Gundam Wing, DNAngel... Naruto!
    Fav GAMES: Errr... Too many to put, I'm too lazy to put all of 'em so I'll just put the ones I luuuuveeeee... The Final Fantasy Series, and The Zelda Series!
    Fav Music: Techno, K-pop, J-pop, R&B, Rap, and Classical Masterpieces.. (Weird, yeah?? Someone who lives on sugar, likes classical masterpieces...)
    Fav Anime characters: Ohhh... Yeah... This is gonna be a helluva long list... *Includes game characters* Cloud, Sephiroth, Vincent, Zack, Rufus, Reno, Tseng, Muza, Ronfar, Leo, Ghaleon, Sasuke, Naruto, Kakashi (MINE!!), Iruka, Itachi, Gaara (MINE!), Orochimaru, Shikamaru, Neji, Haku, Edward, Al, Roy, Envy (All mine, BACK OFF!!), Sesshomaru, Koga, Shuichi, Yuki Eiri, Tohma, K, Hiroshi, Tetsuha, Ryuichi, Shigure, Ayame, Hatori, Kyo, Yuki, Momiji, Hatsuharu, Akito (who says violent people aren't hott!?), Kureno, Chrono, Chrono, CHRONO, Wufei (MIIIINE!), Wufei, Heero, Quatre, Trowa, Duo (MINE!), Athrun, Kira, Krad, KRAD, KRAD, KRAD, Satoshi, Dark, Dark, Daisuke, Dark, Krad, Krad... Gaara... Kakashi, Envy, Wufei... Everyone here... Heeheee...

Hobbies: I have too many to count. Let's just say reading, and being a bum. Oh yeah!! Did I mention being a couch potato, and eating? Ohhh... I love the play the piano and excercise.. Meh, no wonder I don't get fat... O.O;;;
    Last edited by DownRight-eviL; 03-20-2005 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Opps!
    Made by: Taikyo
    +Awesome bud+

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wink

So we want to know about the mod as well?

Name: Guess!!
    Status: too complicated, but taken no matter how you look at it
    Height: 5'8
    Weight: ain't going there! ate too much cake over the last 2 weeks
    If you want to know what I look like just go to the picture thread in misc.
    I'm a latina with the dark hair, dark eyes, but my skin isn't that dark.
    Fav. Animes: Sailormoon, Inuyasha, Detective Conan (aka Case Closed), BoogiePop Phantom, CCS, Robotech and I think that's it!
    Fav. Mangas: xxxHolic, Mars, Until the Full Moon, Resevoir Chronicle Tsubasa, and Naruto
    Fav tv shows: StarGate (both SG-1 and Atlantis), Monk and far too much British television!!
    Hobbies: Sewing and playing tennis and soccer...and does playing on the 'net count?
    Fav Bands/music: A large variety from alternative to techno/trance and rock/pop to classical and all the inbetweens. Listen to mostly Scandanavian music (Finish/Swedish/Norwegian).
    Pet Peeves: Poor grammer and spammers!

I should think that's sufficient!
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Angel of Death ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-22-2007 10:34 PM
    Threads

hmm..'k
    Name:Chelsey
    Height:5'8
    Weight:over my dead body
    Hair:dark brown~almost black
    Eyes: Hazel ~blue and green
    Hobbies:reading,listening to music,watching anime,and playing ps2
    Fav'anime:wolfs rain,inuyasha,kenshin,and kyo
    What i do with the time i am not watching anime or doing one of my hobbies:
    ~band,band,band,band,band and then band yet again
    ~my life revolves around what my band directer decides we are going to do that weekend

• Misa family in misa journal

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Starts with R.

Height: 5ft 9in

Build: Slender

I guess you would say I was a biker (motorcycle) at first glance. I work on cars and bikes. I don't like anime,,, I love it! I am an anime-junkie. I like to write poetry (But currently suffering writer's block.), I like to draw( suffering artist block currently.) Oh, and I'm a little crazy. I like to throw cyber-pies into peoples cyber-faces. I have seen many anime titles, and yet more to see yet. That's all I can think of now. You have to PM me for more.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

19. Likes Lord Xasthur liked this post
    Junior Member Gunblade315 is on a distinguished road Gunblade315's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2005 01:46 AM
    Threads

Well so far the only person i knw so far i my sister.I am 14,and in the 8th grade.I love anime,my favorite anime show is Cowboy Beebop.I think school is ok,only becuase you get to hang out with your friends.Another thing i like is paintball,i do not consider myself a complete computer nerd even thugh i am on it alot.

Well that pretty much breaks me down.

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

I'm going to redo this. XD .. eventually.
    Last edited by Tsuna Kadiri; 01-10-2006 at 06:51 PM.

AF's Idiot of the Month Lord Garma Zabi will become famous soon enough Lord Garma Zabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 09:04 AM
    Threads

Default I can share some info I guess

Name: Garma Zabi (Let's leave it at that)
    Height: 6'4
    Weight: 165
    Hobbies: Playing Chess, playing Video games(Any kind really), Sports(Watching and playing), lifting weights, watching some anime(Inuyahsa, Gundam, Wolf's Rain, etc.), going on rpgs, and posting on Animeforum.
    Favorite Food: Pasta, pizza, any meat except spam, and fast food
    Favorite Movie: Back to the Future(1-3)
    Favorite Anime: Mobile Suit Gundam
    Favorite Anime Characters: Garma Zabi, Ramba Ral, Anavel Gato, Sephiroth, Cloud, Squall, Seifer, Amarant, Char Aznable, and Inuyasha.
    Favorite Video Game: Final Fantasy VII, Dyanasty Warriors 3 and 4, Super Mario World, and any Sim game(Sim City, the Sims, etc.)
    Favorite Color: Black and Red
    Favorite Quote: Its supposed to be a challenge thats why its called a short cut, if it was easy it would just be the way.
    Favorite Singer: Alan Jackson
    Favorite Song: Only God Knows Why
    Favorite TV show: Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Family Guy, The Simpsons, Futurama, Two and a Half men, Everybody Loves Raymond, and the new show Blind Justice
    Its supposed to be a challenge thats why its called a shortcut, if it were easy it would just be the way.

Join Neo Avalanche today!!!! PM me if you wish to join. We welcome anyone of any level or rep!

People who want to join so far:
    1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

Former Anbu Assassin Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2008 07:27 PM
    Threads

Name: ....
    Fav.Color: blue ,red, and black
    Hobbies: skating, playing guitar, watching anime,listening to music drawing, and making mangas.
    Favorite food: taco's(or is it?)^^
    Least favorite food: something to sweet
    Fav. Class: Japanese, art, and English
    Least Fav class: math
    Favorite songs now: teenag politis mxpx,ride on a shooting star the pillows,many more...
    Job: High school student
    "Into" Anime: Full metal Alchemist, Fruits Basket, Yuyu Hakusho, Spiral:Suirui no Kizuna, D.N.Angel, Gravitation, and Naruto.
    Fav.Games: FF series, Thousand Arms, Quest

Lovely Siggy From Felicci.91

"In the world of ninja, those who don't follow the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum."

Senior Member Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2018 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: saintalexial

Name: Nope only few know my name
    Hieght: 5''6
    Top 3 fav color: RED, Black, pink
    Wieght: 101
    Hair color: to be spacific, Cinnamin Stick *Died it*
    If you want to know more PM me

lol okay, so it is now 2009, almost 2010.
    My name is alexial
    I am now eighteen
    my relationship status never mattered.
    I am 5"7'
    My favorite colors are Purple and Yellow
    I weigh more.
    My hair color didn't matter either but its my natural brown color with some red in the front. [and cinnamon stick wth?]
    My favorite anime's are Full Metal Alchemist [forever], Code Geass, Deathnote, Chobits [so funny], Gravitation, Fruits Basket and Angel Sanctuary.
    Favorite Manga are Loveless, Angel Sanctuary[as well], Bleach, DNAngel and a few more i cant think of at the moment.
    Last edited by Negi; 12-03-2009 at 09:03 PM. Reason: because things change.
    I am too connected to you
    To slip away, fade away.
    Days away I still feel you
    Touching me, changing me,

Considerately killing me.

Junior Member ~Jade~ is on a distinguished road ~Jade~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2005 11:25 PM
    Threads

Sex: Female
    Favourite Colour: Green
    Favourite Anime: Sailor Moon
    Favourite Character: Sailor Jupiter
    Favourite Sport: Hockey
    Favourite Team/Player: Detroit Red Wings/Steve Yzerman
    Favourite TV Shows: NYPD Blue, Third Watch, Law and Order, CSI
    Favourite Movie: LA Confidential
    Favourite Actor: Sean onnery
    Favourite Movie Series: James Bond
    Favourite Video Game: Resident Evil
    Favourite Wrestler: Bret Hart

http://s9.************.com/Sailor_Senshi_Domain
    ^ My new SM and other anime forum. In need of members!

26. Likes Lord Xasthur liked this post
    Senior Member niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2013 08:38 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Kie_D_K (originally Kie_Kopykat) That is the name I use everywhere on the net.
    Eyes: dark Blue
    Hair: brown
    Satus: single
    Height: 5'9
    Build: Husky medium (you will understand one day)
    Weight:200
    Fav Color: red
    Hobbies: computers, anime, drawing anime and making cartoons
    Fav animes: Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Outlaw Star
    Fav Food: Ramen Noodles and steak
    Me: Im a nice, laid back guy who spends time studying anime and other stuff. And if I ever sound mean its only a bad day or im having a hard time getting a message across. I am often called a goth, a nerd, a punk, a loner, a cool guy and many other names

Fav Video games: FF series, metal gear series and Zone of the Enders1 and 2 .
    Pet Peeves: People who hate me because they dont understand me..................... and long pauses in conversations
    Last edited by niKopol; 03-21-2005 at 06:56 AM.
    niKopol

loboKie
    ayy dyxlesia!

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Brodie now, legally =3
    height: 5 ten
    Fav.Color: neon pink, neon green. obnoxious bright colors.
    Hobbies: Sitting here. Working. Playing Risk at Dennys at 3am. Popping Justin's Cherry. Lusting after a friend of mine. Dancing. Singing. Annoying David.
    Favorite food: Animal Style Fries
    Least favorite food: HAHAHA
    Fav. Class: School?
    Least Fav class: School?
    Favorite songs now: That one song, in my sig. Deathsex, by the distillers.
    Job: I do something suspicious at home depot.
    Anime Sucks
    Fav.Games: Whatever.
    Last edited by Daenerys; 03-21-2005 at 05:12 AM.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

AAAAARUUUUUGHHHHH!!!!!! spider-man-old is on a distinguished road spider-man-old's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2005 01:52 AM
    Threads

Name: cody
    height: 5'11"
    Fav.Color: Green
    Hobbies: hacky sac.... risk at denny's at 3 am with ai....drunken risk at friends house...
    Favorite foods: garlic, and roses
    Least favorite food: crayons
    Fav. Class: theater
    Least Fav class: I was only in the theater class most recently .... subject? you....
    Favorite songs now: counting bodies like sheep to the beat of the war drum- perfect circle, perfect drug - nine inch nails, the mirror reprise- phantom of the opera soundtrack, and music of the night-phantom of the opera...
    Job: Film maker
    "Into" Anime:long list .... because... shut up
    Fav.Games: final fantasy 7,8,10,fable, bards tale, tetris, tekken 1,2,3,4,5,and many many more

Senior Member Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2019 08:58 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Ashminigun

Talking My name is...

*joins the introduction page...

Name: N/A
    Height: Let me see... bout 6' i think
    Hobbies: Anime, listening to anime/J-music, reading misc. stuff, a computer enthusiast
    Fav. food: Mom's cooking
    Fav. Colour: dark and light and sometimes striking colour
    Fav. Games: hmmm... let me see... Deus Ex, Half -Life, MechWarrior 4:Mercenaries... anything that FPS and it's mech or using your brains than just emptying your magazine
    Music: Generally rock, music from anime, instrumental, anything that suit me moods except for dangdut (type of Indonesian disco dance music), urban music and dark/death metal
    Fav. Anime: Trigun, Patlabor... any anime that's have a good (complex acceptable) storyline, mecha stuff, and little bit of human emotion involve

'nough said...
    Last edited by Ashminigun; 04-26-2005 at 09:11 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information