AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: American Copy-cats

Innocent Angel mistressmisha can only hope to improve mistressmisha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2005 02:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Smile American Copy-cats

You see it everywhere (Totally Spies, anyone?) America is copying. Yet some people argue its not a big deal, but I say, no, it is. Anime is Japanese, not American, lets say it together, ANIME IS JAPANESE, got that? So why is america copying with such things as Totally Spies (ughh) and Teen Titans (the theme song is good, Puffy AmiYumi!)???!!! Why cant we just make our own animation? WHy do we have to make it the same as anime? Why? Why? Why? Whats your view on this? I think that America should stop, do you? (not trying to get anyone mad, just an opinion, and I realize most people dont car,e but, doies anyone agree?)

Thank you to tokyo_mew_mew on Greatest Journal for this picture. Join tmm_couplefans on Greatest Journal!!!

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Daiblix PSN ID: MillionSword

See it from their point of view. Maybe these americans really liked anime and wanted to make their own. Buuuut you can still tell it is such an american show. Japanese ones are more.......gritty

Senior Member D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2014 11:26 PM
    Threads

well it is not stillying really. it is diffrent in its on way. but still if we did not do thing the same then no one would get anywhere. if you know what i mean if we made cars and no one could copy it than we would be the only people with cars. they would have to find a nother way to get places fast. do you see what i mean well all help each other. well that is what i have to say about that
    P.S.
    go to my thread and post plzz name:
    know your fellow members
    it is in miscellaneous
    I know all and I see all, I just don't tell all.

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

lol well i sort of agree. Americans' should really make a new type of cartoon on their own, with their own story line. I get confuse why would the americans copy anime? Yet if they stop, then they might stop translating the animes to english. Yet I am mad about 4kids translating very good shows and bucthering it. ;.; But i do say that maybe they should just stick to translating animes instead of making it.

KakaIru luver anbu-kakashi will become famous soon enough anbu-kakashi will become famous soon enough anbu-kakashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2006 12:54 AM
    Threads

I totally agree!Anime-wanna bees are very stupid!

I realy hate Teen Titans just because they have a japaneese theme song doesn't make it an anime! I dont like that Hia Hia Puffy Ami Yumi either. I think they went ttttoooooo far when they started talking in Japaneese! Baka anime-wanna bees!
    Some kid:''I like Teen Titans!''
    Urusai! They're poisoning the young kids
    *pats the kid*
    "Your eyes show no life. As though your soul is dead and your body is still roaming the Earth."
    "That may be. But care I do not."
    ~~~~~
    -Sisters! Inuyasha-Sakura, Taikyo, Ladyanime,Kakei-Hatake Koga, cowboydemon666, MSCBrock,and Wolf Demon Rin
    -Bros! WhiteReaper and DarkTwilight
    -Want to join?

Junior Member chinkilla666 will become famous soon enough chinkilla666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2007 08:49 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by mistressmisha
    You see it everywhere (Totally Spies, anyone?) America is copying. Yet some people argue its not a big deal, but I say, no, it is. Anime is Japanese, not American, lets say it together, ANIME IS JAPANESE, got that? So why is america copying with such things as Totally Spies (ughh) and Teen Titans (the theme song is good, Puffy AmiYumi!)???!!! Why cant we just make our own animation? WHy do we have to make it the same as anime? Why? Why? Why? Whats your view on this? I think that America should stop, do you? (not trying to get anyone mad, just an opinion, and I realize most people dont car,e but, doies anyone agree?)
    i think that teen titans is decent show. i watch it on saturdays. even though it isn't japanese, it is still a good show. anime is japanese and americans are copying it but american anime will never be the same as japanese anime. japanese anime has everything american anime doesn't: blood, insightful dialogue, and a HUGE fan base
    Life is nothing more than a dream of death.

Junior Member chinkilla666 will become famous soon enough chinkilla666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2007 08:49 PM
    Threads

anime is god
    Last edited by chinkilla666; 03-16-2005 at 12:45 PM.
    Life is nothing more than a dream of death.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by chinkilla666
    i think that teen titans is decent show. i watch it on saturdays. even though it isn't japanese, it is still a good show. anime is japanese and americans are copying it but american anime will never be the same as japanese anime. japanese anime has everything american anime doesn't: blood, insightful dialogue, and a HUGE fan base
    Oh, oh, I never said the show was bad! Just, really, how its kinda supposed to look like anime, ya know? And I agree, just because the theme song is Japanese doesnt make the show Japanese! Anime all da way!

Thank you to tokyo_mew_mew on Greatest Journal for this picture. Join tmm_couplefans on Greatest Journal!!!

Senior Member dark mousi is a jewel in the rough dark mousi is a jewel in the rough dark mousi is a jewel in the rough dark mousi is a jewel in the rough dark mousi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2006 01:59 PM
    Threads

i agree with chinkilla666! anime shall alwayz b god!!

Member blue lagoon dragoon is on a distinguished road blue lagoon dragoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2005 10:06 AM
    Threads

Default American copy-cats reply

Hey I totally agree. Anime is Japanese NOT American. America should get it's own type of anime..........(hmmmm) animerican
    I'm phunny

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by blue lagoon dragoon
    Hey I totally agree. Anime is Japanese NOT American. America should get it's own type of anime..........(hmmmm) animerican
    lol, animerican! Sort of like the mangazine Animerica. I call magzines that have to do with anime, mangazines, lol.

Closed Thread

Thread Information