AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sailor Moon Fans, Click here!!!

Senior Member Water Angel has a little shameless behaviour in the past Water Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2005 10:20 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink Sailor Moon Fans, Click here!!!

Ok. Sailor Moon may be for lil kids, But I don't think that. I love Sailor Moon. It's a really heart warming anime. Just think of some of the episodes, like when Sailor Moon and Texsido Mask found out that were the prince and princess of the moon. Heres a song to that episode.....It's called My only love. Just click on the link bellow.

http://www.loveofanime.com/Music/My_Only_Love_NA.mp3

Oh, and what about that time when Sailor Moon and the Sailor Scouts had to defeat Queen Barrel. And Queen Barrel killed the Sailor Scouts and Sailor Moon had to defeat Queen Barrel by her self, but when Sailor Moon was about to lose the Sailor Scout's spirits gave her there power and strength. They deffeated Queen Barrel together as friends. Heres the song that goes to that episode too. Just click on the link bellow.

http://www.loveofanime.com/Music/Carry_On_NA.mp3

Theres so many kool things about sailor moon like her movies and more and more new characters come in to the episodes.

Any way ..... If you'r a Sailor Moon fan then this thread is all about Sailor Moon. You can talk about Sailor Moon, post ur Sailor Moon drawing, and listen to Sailor Moon music.
    Heres some more songs from the movies.

http://www.loveofanime.com/moonlightdensetsu.mp3

http://www.loveofanime.com/Music/Power_of_Love_NA.mp3

http://www.loveofanime.com/Music/Moon_Revenge_JA.mp3

http://www.loveofanime.com/Music/ura..._melody_IN.mp3

Well have fun! ^_^

Last edited by Water Angel; 03-14-2005 at 01:39 PM.
    Deep In my soul ... the loves so strong, it takes control. Now we both know ... the secrets there, the feeling shows. Dreams that fall apart ... I make a wish on a shouting star. There will come a day ... some were far away. In you'r arms all stay my only love. My only ....... love.

Junior Member ~Jade~ is on a distinguished road ~Jade~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2005 11:25 PM
    Threads

Who says Sailor Moon is for little kids? I'm 21 and I still watch it. Don't let anyone tell you it's just for kids! ^_^

http://s9.************.com/Sailor_Senshi_Domain
    ^ My new SM and other anime forum. In need of members!

Queen of the Airheads ^,~ Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2006 03:17 PM
    Threads

OMG! Water Angel you r the best! I could never find the sailor moon songs i wanted in english!
    Also it's not like SM was just designed for younger kids, just cuz it seems like SM was made 4 lil' kids in the US. If you think about it, SM has alot of older ppl issues that it deals with, at least it does in the japanese versions.
    Oh yea n the pictures are really purty too! =^_0=

Angel of peace Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2009 02:45 PM
    I live in Japan. Well, I wish I did anyways.
    Threads

Your right Jade! I still love the show. In Japan, Sailor Moon is mainly for older teens. Sailor Moon ROX!

Senior Member Water Angel has a little shameless behaviour in the past Water Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2005 10:20 AM
    Threads

I guess your right ...... I was so pissed when they canceled sailor moon. Now i can only rent movies or buy them.
    Deep In my soul ... the loves so strong, it takes control. Now we both know ... the secrets there, the feeling shows. Dreams that fall apart ... I make a wish on a shouting star. There will come a day ... some were far away. In you'r arms all stay my only love. My only ....... love.

Senior Member Hakkai's ANgel will become famous soon enough Hakkai's ANgel will become famous soon enough Hakkai's ANgel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2006 01:18 AM
    Threads

Hey I am 18 and cosplay as Sailor Mars XDD I still love to draw the characters and watch the movies and episodes. You would be amazed at how many ppl in college still love Sailor Moon. No one has ever made fun of me for it.
    I bathed in the blood of a thousand demons just for you....and only you....

I have no fancy sig, and I like it that way ^_^.

Senior Member Mink has a spectacular aura about Mink has a spectacular aura about Mink's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

Sailor moon rox! I dont get to watch it much though.

Thinking of you wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend. Now I will step forward to realize this wish. And who knows: Starting a new journey may not be so hard or maybe it has already begun...

Junior Member lovergirl is an unknown quantity at this point lovergirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2007 01:41 PM
    Threads

Hey, how can u find SM videos at the store cause i can't find them anymore?

Junior Member Starra is on a distinguished road Starra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2005 07:18 PM
    Threads

You can order them online ^_^

Digital Plague Glitch4.0 has a spectacular aura about Glitch4.0 has a spectacular aura about Glitch4.0 has a spectacular aura about Glitch4.0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 01:41 PM
    Arizona...where nothing grows and the state tree is a telephone pole
    Threads

sailor moon is great, it got alot of people started in on anime, i know i got me started.
    Last edited by Glitch4.0; 03-25-2005 at 07:41 PM.
    quote the great mithos: "Revert to nothing-ness"

Angelic elf Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2009 08:44 AM
    Threads

wow...thanks..
    I love sm too, but we don't get it here.

sig made by me

Gundam mad little brother - "red"

The Poetic Friend Poetnevermore will become famous soon enough Poetnevermore's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2006 07:03 PM
    Threads

This is the best thread ever. I have always loved Sailor Moon when I was a kid. I still love it. I wish they would put it back on t.v.
    Friends and Family in journal. Feel free to check it out.
    http://poetnevermore.tripod.com

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Mr. 4th of July's Lady Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 09:31 PM
    Threads

I need to find my original of this....

but I love Sailormoon and the only reason why some would think it was for kids because when it came over to the US it was hacked, edited and chopped up into tiny little pieces so that they could market it to little kids.

I have all 5 seasons fansubbed and it is a completely different story when you watch it.

Naoko did that originally I just redrew it....the colors came out really really light even though they are brighter in person.....I made it for a friend of mine ^_^

Member random123 is infamous around these parts random123's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2005 02:56 PM
    Threads

woo Salior Moon Rocks! i remember i used to watch it soo early in the morning! and id usually fall asleep during it
    You hate not to love but you hate to fall in love. You can't help but sigh when you see to people kiss in the park and all. You don't like to go over board and believe in a small steady relationship at first so that it can grow. You also like to think that you can have that kiss that puts you into a portal and you can't get back until he/she stops.
    Death.....
    its a beautiful thing...

Little Goth Girl kitsuna is an unknown quantity at this point kitsuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2005 08:55 PM
    Threads

sailor moon is still cool even after being on forever

~Kitsuna~
    I hate you all.
    "I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I pretend to be."
    I scare people.

The Digital Warrior Izumi Orimoto has a spectacular aura about Izumi Orimoto has a spectacular aura about Izumi Orimoto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2006 05:49 PM
    Threads

Sailormoon Rock on forever!!! (i have tapes) I've watched sailormoon since i started school......IT STILL ROCKS you can find the music to songs at http://www.ichigos.com or the lyrics at http://www.animelyrics.com ..... along with many other anime ( all of the ones water angel said and more)

Junior Member princess_miyu is on a distinguished road princess_miyu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2005 12:50 PM
    Threads

Talking

I love sailor moon!!! They actaully have a live action series!!! I love it! Mamoru is sooo hot!!!
    Believe in yourself and follow ur heart

FAMILY:

Sister:Lady Dragon
    Friend:ChibiRinoa
    Bros:
    Tiger_Lord,
    Priest the pacifist, Crimson Soul
    Sis in law:Milly

Junior Member Mint202 is on a distinguished road Mint202's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2005 04:07 PM
    Threads

if you think Sailor Moon is just for kids thats just mean its just great!

Junior Member Princess__Bunny is on a distinguished road Princess__Bunny's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2005 08:04 PM
    Threads

Sailor Moon is the best Anime ever I have seen some of the Star Series episode just not all of it and I haven't watched PGSM but I guess its ok

Sailor Moon Rules!

Member Holly Strife is on a distinguished road Holly Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2005 01:10 PM
    Threads

I honestly don't think sailormoon is for kids, that's just how the dubbed versions make it seem x3 I've seen the Japanese versions. No way is that made for kids, and from what I've heard from friends who watched it too. Haha. I enjoy watching Sailormoon, just not as big of a fan as I was before. I still love it though. I would like to see the live action stuff though, It all sounds so interesting.
    This is as is as is, is as.

Reaper of Banshees Chibi_Reaper is an unknown quantity at this point Chibi_Reaper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2005 08:32 PM
    I live in a box, in cambodia, outside a bar. (Just kidding! n_n)
    Threads

I dont care what people say. Sailor moon is an awesome anime. I love the songs, the characters, i draw Usagi (sailor moon-serena) All the time, shes a great protaginist. She rocks
    ((and random123 AKA Korean at my school. You stole my avvy. -_- Im gonna tell Amanda on you. lmao! Yes me and Random123 go to the same school dont worry!))
    Humankind cannot gain anything, without giving something in return...

Thanks shadow for the smashing avvy and sig seen above!

...To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.

Senior Member Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2010 12:41 PM
    Threads

Cool

That's awesome! My BF would love you AND the sites you have! Keep up the good work!

Senior Member ΘVesVesΘ has a reputation beyond repute ΘVesVesΘ has a reputation beyond repute ΘVesVesΘ has a reputation beyond repute ΘVesVesΘ has a reputation beyond repute ΘVesVesΘ has a reputation beyond repute ΘVesVesΘ has a reputation beyond repute ΘVesVesΘ has a reputation beyond repute ΘVesVesΘ has a reputation beyond repute ΘVesVesΘ has a reputation beyond repute ΘVesVesΘ has a reputation beyond repute ΘVesVesΘ has a reputation beyond repute ΘVesVesΘ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2005 04:51 AM
    Threads

i love sailor moon i mean it was my first anime i have 18 vidos and three are the movies^^go sailor moon!!

Senior Member Mink has a spectacular aura about Mink has a spectacular aura about Mink's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

I wonder why they canceled it on TV....

Thinking of you wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend. Now I will step forward to realize this wish. And who knows: Starting a new journey may not be so hard or maybe it has already begun...

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

I remember, when I was about ten or eleven years old...I suddenly got the urge to look at Sailor Moon art on the internet. Which gave me so much nostalgia, my obsession re-erupted x_x

I wish it was still on the telly :[ and I wish they had translated season 5. Before we moved from Canada, a channel called YTV was playing the entire translated series in order. Got up to a few episodes in season 4, but I didnt get to see the Amazone Quartette. Boo.

Also, if you guys like Sailor Moon music, I suggest you head on over to this page. The largest collection of SM midis I've seen. I suggest you listen to Sailor Cosmos and Sailor Galaxia [I'm currently listening to the second one ]
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Closed Thread

Thread Information