AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Episodes on Rurouni Kenshin

Senior Member D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2014 11:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Episodes on Rurouni Kenshin

What episodes do you not like on Rurouni Kenshin and why you do not like it plzz.

For me i do not like the last episode b/c they made it like 1/2 anime and 1/2 real pic. well if you know what i mean like the sea the used a real shot of the sea in with the anime. so that is why i do not like the last episode of Rurouni Kenshin.
    I know all and I see all, I just don't tell all.

Junior Member Papalagui is on a distinguished road Papalagui's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2005 10:54 PM
    Threads

Of the tv series ? I do not like any episode that was not basead firstly in the manga (several of the begining, all after the Kyoto Saga) and some that had too much modifications also (Haijuta)...What I like ? Kyoto Saga. Even in the manga it outshines.

Digital Plague Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2007 10:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ShadowMancerX

My least faveorite episode is when the Kyoto saga ended I loved watching them fight the juppongatna and it sucked when it was all over and done with
    Family
    Grease monkey heavy metal uncle Therebel
    Uncannily strong brother, Death warrior
    Geekish other Brother D-man

Member Pure Evil is infamous around these parts Pure Evil is infamous around these parts Pure Evil is infamous around these parts Pure Evil is infamous around these parts Pure Evil's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2005 09:26 AM
    Threads

Yeah. I agree.
    The part where they fought the juppongata was awesome.
    Blood makes some tremble in fear... for others in makes them tremble in excitement. For some it causes pain.... for others it tastes good. This is true evil.
    Prove yourself worthy.... bow down to me....
    And I may spare your life....

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

I hate all the filler episodes except for the one about Sanosuke's dog... and I hate all the episodes after the ShiShio episodes...

The only good eps are the ones based on the manga... the OVAs are the best...

Digital Plague Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2007 10:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ShadowMancerX

yeah, the ovas rocked my sox, i like them alot more than the made for tv version
    Family
    Grease monkey heavy metal uncle Therebel
    Uncannily strong brother, Death warrior
    Geekish other Brother D-man

Member Yzneftamz will become famous soon enough Yzneftamz will become famous soon enough Yzneftamz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2006 10:21 AM
    Threads

I do agree with the two previous posters in that the OVAs are the best. Reason... I'm just one to cheer for realism. And they lack the annoying hyper-kawaii or should-be-funny effects from the main series...

From the main series, I'd pick most of the Kyoto arc. And some sad ones from the end... But as usual, I can't name any one.
    "Poor little sword..." Old blacksmith Godou from Berserk, when looking at Gatsu's sword.

A friend is someone you call to help you move. A real friend is someone you call to help you move a body.

And I HATE smileys.

Member naruto kazimaki is infamous around these parts naruto kazimaki is infamous around these parts naruto kazimaki is infamous around these parts naruto kazimaki is infamous around these parts naruto kazimaki is infamous around these parts naruto kazimaki is infamous around these parts naruto kazimaki is infamous around these parts naruto kazimaki is infamous around these parts naruto kazimaki is infamous around these parts naruto kazimaki is infamous around these parts naruto kazimaki is infamous around these parts naruto kazimaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2006 06:34 PM
    Threads

Default episodes

my favorite episodes is when that girl was captured and the guy with the big sword fought the guy with the iron ball.
    when rurouni kenshin fought this other guy and a guy with a mask on his face with strips on his arm

sorry don't know their names
    naruto kazimaki h34r: h34r:

♥ Red Haired Boy jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2008 06:02 PM
    Threads

I didn't like the last episode....uh what a bad ending.
    ~I'll never wish on another star again~

Just another crazy girl...
    hungry for your
    hot love

Closed Thread

Thread Information