AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 ... LastLast

Thread: who do you think would win?? v2.0

Guess whos back? The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2007 08:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I think wolverine would win against Blanca

Shippo vs Sailor chibimoon
    *My Journal**Sig Credit to Athena*

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

I hate to say it, but SailorChibiMoon would win... (Even though I dislike her...) >___<

Vash (Trigun) VS Ginji (GB)

Signature brought to you by Balance.

.... AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Trap33

yeah your alot better than her.

Vash VS Ginji= Vash, because I dont know who Ginji is.

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Chun-Li (SF) VS Kitana (MK)

Guess whos back? The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

no disagree with you i dont know why but shippo is better

Chun li vs kitana=Kitana i think is better

Cyclops vs Ryu
    Last edited by The Lost Angel; 03-11-2005 at 05:16 PM.

死神 Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2009 02:22 PM
    Threads

Cyclops

Yuffie(Final Fantasy VII) vs. Sheena(Tales of Symphonia)
    Last edited by Saiyuko; 03-11-2005 at 06:12 PM.
    My Youtube Page
    A touhou fan. Yay for Danmaku.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yuffie vs Sheena= yuffie i dont know sheena

Zidane(FF9) vs Rikku(FFX-2)

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Rikku!! She could whoop Zidane! (FFX-2 style) hehehe... zidanes trances arent even strong... O_o

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

cloud vs tidus

Ice Maiden Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 03:03 PM
    Threads

Well, I think that I would have to go with Cloud on that one, all the way! I think that Cloud's oh-so-nice Buster Sword could probably break any of Tidus' weapons...Plus, I think that Cloud is just a whole lot stronger than him, anyway.

Hmm...how about I just randomly suggest Vincent ( Final Fantasy 7 ) vs Arucard ( Hellsing )?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ummmm i have to say vincent i dont know either of them that well but i still say vincent

paine(FFX-2)vsSesshomaru(inuyasha)

Ice Maiden Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

While Paine kicks much @$$ in X-2, I would immediately have to say that Sesshomaru would murder the girl. If his Tokijin doesn't do the job, something else - like his demon form - will!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sango vs Sailormoon

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Let's see...SailorMoon has her magical girl powers at her disposal, while Sango has her giant boomerang...Not to mention Kirara as well! I think that Sango would probably have to win that fight.

Sasami ( Tenchi Series ) vs Sailor ChibiMoon ( SailorMoon )

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I think Sasami because Chibimoon is relly weak and has like one attack only or something like that

yoh(shaman king) vs inuyasha

Lord of Chaos Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2005 08:48 PM
    Threads

Inuyasha...
    Ichigo kurosaki (Bleach) VS. Sasuke (Naruto)

Note - I did not make this....i found it on the internet.....props to whoever did make it though....

Living In Purgatory PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2008 01:17 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by AngelWolf
    Jet Li VS Bruce Lee
    Jet vs Bruce-Bruce Lee, more experience as a fighter
    Goku vs Vegeta- Goku, its a bit obvious if uve studied the series
    Trunks vs Goten- Trunks, he wont have time to kick back and relax like Goten does, plus when Chi Chi was trainin Goten she cuddnt train his to his full potentiol
    Member since 2005...Honest!
    DS Friend Code: 386665731897
    For Final Fantasy III
    The Bunch Of College Idiots Are Based In Huddersfield Technical College, UK; Click Here To See What We Get Up To When The Tutors Aren't Watching!

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MsAeris

Did Aifa get banned? lol...
    Kinda wouldn't be surprised...
    Where's "macus"? haha..

Wolverine VS Blanka
    I hope not, i like those two, and where the hell is Macus, my little deciple has gone walk-about!!

Wolverine is the winner in that little play-date =) actually if you think about it this battle is all down to endurance, i'm going to assume addamantium can act as a conductor, but then again Wolverines regenerative ability will make him last so long, so it would be down to his tollerance for pain.. which is rather high!

Shippo vs Sailor chibimoon - **shrugs** random for me that one would be, where's Aifa and that randomizer software, i need to borrow it!

Vash (Trigun) VS Ginji (GB) - What the hell is GB O_o I'll just say Ginji for now as i don't like that cocky arrogant Vash!

Chun-Li (SF) VS Kitana (MK) - Same reasons for Cammy, Chun-Li is one of my most used SF characters, me wuvs her xD

Cyclops vs Ryu - Ryu, especialy when he goes into the Dark Ha-Dou phase of his... absolute power!!

Yuffie(Final Fantasy VII) vs. Sheena(Tales of Symphonia) - Yuffie, those pesky little tricky pick-pocket thieves >.<, she'll skank her weapon and items before she even knows they're missing!

Zidane(FF9) vs Rikku(FFX-2) - A fair fight, they're both girls -lol- Rikku, She'll teach that stupid womaniser monkey boy..er... girl who's boss!

cloud vs tidus - Cloud, let's hope Cloud shows no mercy upon this pathetic dream guy! Pfft... what can Tidus do, kick a ball at him, BAHAHAHA, stupid blitz ball jock!

Hmm...how about I just randomly suggest Vincent ( Final Fantasy 7 ) vs Arucard ( Hellsing )? - Vincent.. emm.... YAY for Vincent! ^^;

paine(FFX-2)vsSesshomaru(inuyasha) - Paine, gotta dig the "goth chick" and i don't like Inu Yasha... at all.... infact it's on my avoid list.... and my hit-list!

Ichigo kurosaki (Bleach) VS. Sasuke (Naruto) - Sasake, plus he has reached the level 2 cursed seal level and probally even higher since i've only seen up to 125 of Naruto and don't read the manga.

Last edited by [BlackDeath]; 03-13-2005 at 06:41 PM.
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

^__^ *tear*... I'm so proud.... You guys are following the thread rules!! *hugs everyone* ... Anyway.. B_D.. I have no clue, I saw Aifa online yesterday but he doesn't post anymore.. and I have no clue where Macus went.... O_o.. lol.. Anyway

Sephiroth VS Jecht (Overdrive)

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MsAeris
    ^__^ *tear*... I'm so proud.... You guys are following the thread rules!! *hugs everyone* ... Anyway.. B_D.. I have no clue, I saw Aifa online yesterday but he doesn't post anymore.. and I have no clue where Macus went.... O_o.. lol.. Anyway

Sephiroth VS Jecht (Overdrive)
    That'll soon change when Macus returns, what fun we have me and him xD

As for there play-date - Sephy would win...you can't beat a guy in leather coat and one big sword!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Actually, I think that it would be pretty close between Sephiroth and Jecht in Overdrive mode...But Sephiroth would most definately win in the end! He's just way too cool! Oh, and strong...^_^

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Yes, seph is strong... He could probably kill Jecht in 5 hits... hehehehe... =P

Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well he killed Aeris in one BAHAHA =P

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Ohhhh, tryin to be funny, eh? .. =P... oh well. it IS true, But geez.. you don't have to make it sound like she knew he was comin from the top of her... x.X .... So bleh.... ^^;;

pervelicious... /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa|'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:49 AM
    Threads

Ok, i have some explaining to do:

...With the great collapse of the 1st Centruy who do you think would win thread, the great Aifa Taikaro seeked refuge in the shelters of Garden, and joined the elite squad of SeeD under the wing of Macus Alexander. After days of training, our hero soon threw himself into battle with the powerful mods and admins at AF, but soon realised the pointlessness of such battle. Discovering that victory could not be achieved alone, Aifa set off to recruit a party of warriors to resume his battle until....the idiot realised he had 3 weeks worth of university work to catch up on, and hence sacrificed his time in the world of AF to do it. After many whispers of whether the great Aifa would return being dissolved in the wind of uncertainty, his name sweeps throught the board once again...and doesnt bother to post.....only until now!!!
    -----to be continued.....

In other words, im supposed to stay away from the forum until i catch up on uni work....but i couldnt resist when i popped in and saw this thread (AF is my homepage after all). But i needed to release some weirdness, so heres the result. Anyways, ill be back when i get it done, so have fun until then.....and no MsAeris i didnt get banned yet!! ^^
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sephiroth wins....the dude has a crazy theme song which repeats his name over and over again, Jecht cant beat that.

Jet Li vs Bruce Lee...

...That ones tough. I would have to hand it to bruce lee, i still remember him in his prime, sadly jet li is getting old >< ...Guess no one takes jackie chan very seriously
    Last edited by /Aifa|; 03-15-2005 at 09:00 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information