AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: why do i get a worning even wen im talking to someone

Senior Member dingus has a little shameless behaviour in the past dingus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2005 07:36 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default why do i get a worning even wen im talking to someone

that is really messed up Myrra

Senior Member dingus has a little shameless behaviour in the past dingus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2005 07:36 AM
    Threads

i don't get what is spamming and what is not this is a forum but we have to limit ourself on how much we can talk with someone or what we say man thats whak

Member Young_Blood is on a distinguished road Young_Blood's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2005 07:47 AM
    Threads

she gave me a worning to and i don't even know why man this is "whak" like you say

~...Unwanted Samurai...~ Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2007 12:26 AM
    Threads

Ok let me help you out, Myrra is just doing her job as a Mod, and it is not messed up because she is probably one of the best Mods on AF, she is doing a great job and she warned you because you probably went off topic or something. Spamming is when you are in a thread and you go off topic Example: If you are in a Thread about Anime, and then you talk about dogs, that is spam. if you want to talk about something go into the chat, or make a thread about what you want to talk about, but dont go off spamming in others threads, and you have to make sure that you dont make a thread that has already been made or it will be closed. you should make a thread about something you like then have others post in it, and as long as you stay on topic you won't get in trouble
    Last edited by Kenshin Himura (O.o); 03-07-2005 at 10:13 AM.
    These wounds never heal...

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Just a add on before I close this, Myrra is a great Moderator. She does a wonderful job and is really wonderful to get to know.

You are spamming when you double post, post off topic or post pointless threads.
    You are also spamming if you post new topics when a topic exists.

Take this thread for an example, you have spammed by posting something that should have been taken up through PM, you double posted and rather than try and seek what you did wrong by search other threads you were ignorant and accused a honest good moderator of doing something wrong.

So now you'll have another warning, and this will be closed. <3 have a nice day.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Closed Thread

Thread Information