AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your Element?

~...Unwanted Samurai...~ Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2007 12:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool What's your Element?

So if you had an element of choice...what would it be?

Me I personally favor the element ~Darkness~
    I would use it for many reasons, that are too great to list, and I like it because it seems as if it is most powerful, and unknown to man-kind, that is my element...so what's yours?

fire
    darkness
    grass
    electricity
    water
    wind
    earth
    metal
    normal
    pyschic

^ these are some of the choices, but you can choose any element you wish, Explain why you like this element and what you would use it for!
    These wounds never heal...

Member Terminator is an unknown quantity at this point Terminator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2012 09:24 PM
    Threads

My favorite element is lightning .

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

As wind is air. I'll say:

Air.

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

I'm havin' a hard time choosin' between Water and Psychic. Overall though, I would probably go with psychic. I could control anything; I could control people, pull a boulder out of the ground and hurl it at someone, and even make the water rise out of the sea and just splash someone ^^ Lotsa power there.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

~...Unwanted Samurai...~ Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2007 12:26 AM
    Threads

Very true, but darkness is also like pyschic, can u tell? You can use darkness to manipulate people, and you can use it to overwelm other elements. In a way pyschic and Darkness are alike. Darkness can block out preety much any element but just like other elements it has a weakness, and its only weakness is light.
    These wounds never heal...

Androgynous™ .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2009 10:43 PM
    Threads

Well,I want both Psychic and Darkness because I like darkness and I also wish I cold see into the future.
    New set needed
    I haven't been on here in forever.
    I might start coming back.
    Member since Aug. 2003
    AF Oldie

Some Old Cliché g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2006 01:56 PM
    Threads

Well according to some kinda... zodiac thing my element is fire, but darkness is better.

Aifa bistowed rice upon me... has he bestowed it upon you?

SHTIL Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2019 03:44 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kasius DeVias Steam ID: Sophonax

According to the zodiac, I'm water. I hate water. I almost drowned once. that's why.. -.-;

Of the listed elements, I'm none.
    | Someone painted the sky |
    | Forever in my heart |

Game Developer/3D Character Animator
    eSports Commentator & Senior Server Administrator for LionsEK

Domo Army Soldier Kusanagi is on a distinguished road Kusanagi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2005 12:45 AM
    Hinata sou, with my love------Naru-chan-^_^-
    Threads

^_^u-----well, i`ll take the darkness, ja ja ja, don`t know why, i always take that element.
    Anime Complex (WEB) Anime Complex Forum (spanish forum)

Senior Member Red Dragon will become famous soon enough Red Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2005 02:49 PM
    Threads

Fire cuz you can burn things! *future pyromaniac* And according to the zodiac I'm fire anway...
    You don’t have to out run the bear, you just have to out run the people running from the bear.

If all my friends jumped off a bridge, I wouldn’t jump. I’d be at the bottom to catch them.
    Friend- theThinWhiteDuke

Mr. 4th of July's Lady Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 09:31 PM
    Threads

I would choose Fire because it is so beautiful yet so destructive at the same time. It is my elemental sign in the Western and Chinese Zodiac as well.

Guess whos back? The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2007 08:01 PM
    Threads

i would take fire and darkness there both my favorite color and destructive
    *My Journal**Sig Credit to Athena*

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

light
    while everyone see's the light that is cast, no one notices the shadows that are hidden around every corner.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

Senior Member Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2023 01:02 PM
    Threads

I agree, Light owns

besides Dark is too over used by people who's personality don't really fit the element.

yeah Me a dark man Using Holy powers Bwhahaha

Pure light shine on bloody impurity

Member princess DeatH is on a distinguished road princess DeatH's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2005 07:25 PM
    Threads

Splech, mine is fire according to that zodiac thingy ma bob, but darkness is mine. Cuz i feel safe in darkness. It's like a warm blanket that protects me from the things i fear. Like cheese.....deadly..evil...cheese....

I can't help my love of art. Nor my love of Kyou-Kun. Drawing is my life, i'd melt without pencils or paper. >_<

Live Fast, Die Young Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2009 02:59 PM
    Threads

My fav are darkness and fire because they are like the two most powerful elements
    Together we must work independantly. And the people as a whole shall benefit from it's prosperity.

Member neko konneko has a little shameless behaviour in the past neko konneko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2005 04:07 PM
    Threads

you guys suck! My favorite is ice. But i'll take lightning.(eletricity)
    Please sign up at mine and my friend's forum! http://s10.************.com/Dark_Universe

Senior Member Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2017 03:21 PM
    Threads

Although my Zodiac element is water, I like Earth more…nothing can exist with out Earth. I like earth because it reminds me of trees, mountains, flowers, and the living.
    "If I am not who you say I am, you are not what you think you are." -James Baldwin

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

water, water exists without the earth same with light... in fact the earth wouldnt exist without the sun... the ultimate sounce of light in our solar system.

therefore... light still owns you aaaaaaaall!
    XDD
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

Angelic elf Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2009 08:44 AM
    Threads

Light
    and
    Wind
    And
    Lightning

sig made by me

Gundam mad little brother - "red"

Senior Member Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2018 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: saintalexial

FIRE!!!! MAY ALL THINGS BURN!!!
    ~Ms. PYRO
    I am too connected to you
    To slip away, fade away.
    Days away I still feel you
    Touching me, changing me,

Considerately killing me.

Former Anbu Assassin Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2008 07:27 PM
    Threads

i'll take wind and earth ^^

Lovely Siggy From Felicci.91

"In the world of ninja, those who don't follow the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum."

Lord of Chaos Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2005 08:48 PM
    Threads

Hmm....prolly wind cause it can snuff out fire, without it fire wouldn't be possible....

Note - I did not make this....i found it on the internet.....props to whoever did make it though....

Senior Member miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2008 09:36 PM
    Threads

Wind

"It is difficult to say who do you the most mischief: enemies with the worst intentions or friends with the best." -E.R. Bulwer-Lytton

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Ice is my real element... But Wind is the closest to that. It's amazing how one gust of the wind cleanses the soul. Once I was walking outside in the morning, and it was still dark. There was this one gust of wind that went through all the trees and was so beautiful. It really lifted my spirits that day, and I have no idea why.

So yeah, Wind. ^_^

Closed Thread

Thread Information