AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Post any info on the Dragonball Z real life movie that they are making!!!!

Delegate of Darkness Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2007 11:11 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Post any info on the Dragonball Z real life movie that they are making!!!!

PLZZZ post any info on the Dragonball Z real life movie they are making and who the characters are going to be play by etc. i keep hearing about it but i can't seem to find anything about it on the web.

Member yumi627 is an unknown quantity at this point yumi627's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2005 10:46 AM
    Threads

WHAT!! their making a real life movie of DBZ.OMG!!!!!yes if anyone knows about it please post.thanx for this thread ,or i wouldnt of ever know
    THANX!!!!!
    My lil Family:
    silly big sis: DarkMagicianGirl
    sporty lil sis: Sugarpunk
    cute lil sis :**boton**
    goofy big sis: sango19
    cool big bro: Varon
    Lovable big sis: sango17

Delegate of Darkness Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

your wlecome i guess

Member yumi627 is an unknown quantity at this point yumi627's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2005 10:46 AM
    Threads

im really excited i guess,its really wierd.
    srry
    My lil Family:
    silly big sis: DarkMagicianGirl
    sporty lil sis: Sugarpunk
    cute lil sis :**boton**
    goofy big sis: sango19
    cool big bro: Varon
    Lovable big sis: sango17

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

This is what i know and i don't believe it to be true but if anyone has anything else plzz inform of anything that you know thanks.

And this is what i know:

FOX is shooting for a PG-13 rating and a running time of 3 to 4 hours. They are hoping for the DBZ Movie Saga to be 4 episodes long (4 movies). Starting in the Saiyan saga, The Frieza Saga, The Android/Cell Saga, and the Buu saga.

George Lucas' CGI company ILM has signed a contract to do the special effects. Bad news though, due to casting, and scheduling difficulties, filming was set to begin real soon, but has been put off until Summer 2004, the ORIGINAL release date. Once the movie is finished and all post-production effects have been added in, this movie may not be out until 2005.

As of now there is no definite title. The most obvious choice would be plain "Dragonball Z", but FOX is also leaning towards "Dragonball Z: Unlimited" or "Dragonball Z: Fight for Mankind"

Cast list:
    Goku- Hugh Jackman

Vegeta: Ray Park ( Sleepy Hollow, Star Wars Episode 1, X-men)

Piccolo: Sam Wheeler

Raditz: Jason Bateman (Teen Wolf Two, Necessary Roughness, The Sweetest Thing)

Nappa: Bill Goldberg ( WWE wrestling, Universal Soldier: The Return)

Tien: Orlando Bloom ( Black Hawk Down, Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the Caribbean

Bulma: Jessica Alba ( P.U.N.K.S, Idle Hands, Dark Angel)

Puar, Oolong, King Kai- Characters will be CGI and the voice actors from the show will be doing these voices.

*Update- Date: July 22, 2003*- The director for the DBZ Live Action Movie is set and it is going to be Ronald Emmerich, also the writes for the character's/story will obviously be Akira Toriyama, and Tedi Sarafian. Source: [http://www.kiji-anime.com/]

Director- Roland Emmerich ( Independence Day, The Patriot, Universal Soldier, and Godzilla)
    Last edited by Death Warrior; 03-06-2005 at 06:29 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah that is all i know for now and if anyone else has any information on it post it or pm me plzzzzzzz

souless dreamer dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2015 01:18 AM
    Threads

beauty in us all
    everyone the same
    everything changes
    love is all you need
    peace happyness and wizdom forever
    music heals the soul
    learn something new everyday
    experience life
    live free

Digital Plague Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2007 10:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ShadowMancerX

Wow if they do make a live action movie i think it would be cool if they do it right... Although it will be hard with all the visual effects that they would need to make it look like DBZ but yeah it should be awesome if George Lucas is doing the CGI.
    Family
    Grease monkey heavy metal uncle Therebel
    Uncannily strong brother, Death warrior
    Geekish other Brother D-man

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:30 PM
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Threads

If it's anything like most live anime movies then I can already tell you everything about it. They'll butcher the plot, miscast the characters, and thousands of our poor fellow otaku will waste alot of money to go see it in the hopes that it won't utterly suck which it will.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26
    40x=I saw what you did with that thirteen year old.

A++

Digital Plague Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

there is always hope that this will be the one anime to live action movie that doesnt blow chunks, but it will most likely meet the same fate as all the rest, and suffer under mediocrity.
    Family

Senior Member Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2006 03:47 PM
    Threads

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I heard that its not getting made. The idea was pitched and passed around, but no contract was actually signed yet. The probability of them doing it is pretty low, because the action they would put in would in no way compare to the show. I hope for the opposite, but this is the scuttlebutt.
    I AM THE WAY INTO THE CITY OF WOE.
    I AM THE WAY TO A FORESAKEN PEOPLE.
    I AM THE WAY INTO ETERNAL SORROW.

SACRED JUSTICE MOVED MY ARCHITECT.
    I WAS RAISED HERE BY DEVINE OMNIPOTENCE,
    PRIMORDIAL LOVE AND ULTIMATE INTELLECT.

ONLY THOSE ELEMENTS TIME CANNOT WEAR
    WERE MADE BEFORE ME, AND BEYOND TIME I STAND.
    ABANDON HOPE ALL YE WHO ENTER HERE.

The Honorable Reaper WhiteReaper has a spectacular aura about WhiteReaper has a spectacular aura about WhiteReaper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2006 12:00 AM
    Threads

I have only one thing to say................

OH GOD NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY?!?!?!

There, I'm glad that I got that out of my system. But seriously, somes things were never meant to be, and live action Dragonball Z is one of those things (just look at Matrix Revolutions.....)
    Family

Brother in Arms: Saint Mana
    Sister in Arms: JiruCloud
    Sister: Anbu-Kakashi

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Lol, the idea was passed around and fox did in fact buy up the rights for it back in '03, but the fact that the action would have to be so astronomical for the movie to come close in comparison to the animated series that fox decided to not bother trying, for fear that they would just produce another stinker and smudge there reputation.
    Family

Closed Thread

Thread Information