AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think about Hell or Hevan?

Senior Member Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2018 03:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: saintalexial

Thumbs up What do you think about Hell or Hevan?

Hell
    Webster defines hell as the place where unbelivers go after death fdr torment and eternal punishment.

The Bible describes hell as a place of consuming fire that burns foever and where there is -no good- only evil; where Goddoes not exist. It's a place of disorder, with no hope and total dispair for all eternity.

Many people today do not belive that hell exists. These same people say Jesus was just a good man. But Jesus spoke of hell many times. Jesus descibed hell as a very real place, where real people go when they die. His whole mission in life was to help us to aviod this awful place.

Because he was the only man without sin, he became the perfect sacrifice fir our sins.

Jesus says,"I tell you the truth, whoever hears my words and belives in me, and The One who sent me has eternal life in hevan and will not sufer the pians of hell."
    Heaven
    Webster defines heaven as the place wher God lives; where the saved live after death.

Heaven, like hell, is an actual place. God says when we get there we will be givin a perfect, gloriuos body! No sickness. No disease. It will be a place for rest from all worries. No more tears. We will have complete knowledge and wisdom beyond anything known to earthly man. We will want to serve and worship the Lord forever.

No matter what anyone says, you know in your heart and mind there are only two eternal places, heaven and hell. You may think this is unfair, but God made it so simple because he wishes non should go to hell. God has given you free will so you must decide where you will end up. If you you are not willing to make the choice of heaven, thenyou have chsen hell.
    I am too connected to you
    To slip away, fade away.
    Days away I still feel you
    Touching me, changing me,

Considerately killing me.

Almost Infamous[♥] DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 12:52 PM
    Threads

My dear angel what a site to see. Well I believe in both, and I wish that I can atone for what I've done so that I will not need to suffer eternal flames. So pray for me. On a lighter side. You in the end will chose whether you will go to heaven or hell.

[ True*Poet ]

Senior Member Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

i will pray for u but all u need to do is ask god for forgiveness and he will forgive
    To slip away, fade away.

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, I'm going to take the position of there is no heaven or hell. I've been through hell more than once already and I think when you die...that's pretty much it.

Heaven and hell are man-made concepts to give us hope and to keep us on the straight and narrow. The bible was written by men...and is therefore subject not only to our flaws, but to human interpretation as well.

I don't believe in a god. And since I don't, I can't very well believe in a heaven or a hell. I'm sure we'll all find out who's right when we die. Until then, I shall go my merry way...living my life as best I can. Making mistakes as I am only human.
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

souless dreamer dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2015 01:18 AM
    Threads

You forgot about paradise ... some people believe if you worship "god" then after you die you will be resurected on earth and live in paradise after armagedon. Jesus spoke of paradise also.

I personaly dont know what to believe. My family was very religious but I always have this feeling that there is something we dont know about yet. Something so beyond our understanding. At the rate we are going we may never know.
    Last edited by dragoninja; 03-06-2005 at 07:34 PM.

beauty in us all
    everyone the same
    everything changes
    love is all you need
    peace happyness and wizdom forever
    music heals the soul
    learn something new everyday
    experience life
    live free

Illusionist Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2009 07:00 PM
    Threads

What if god and the devil WERE real persons... and this entire heaven and hell thing is just a on going bet between the two for the fate of the entire human race's souls? A bet that simply started as a whos better than who arguement?

The conecpt is not a new one... even modern day authors like Ann Rice "Memnock the Devil" and Dan Brown "The Davinchi Code" have explored the possibilites that "Hell" as described in the bible largly propagandaed(sp?) by the Holy Roman Catholic church, and the Holy See, is nothing more than an over exagerated fairy tale.

Many fundelmentalist take the stance that it is indeed a real place and you will burn there for eternity if you don't drop down right now, NOW I SAID!, and repent to god for your many sins.
    Other neo-pegans believe that hell just simply does not exist.

As for myself, I wouldn't call myself christain as I've had a rather large fall out with the Holy faith. I just simply can not accept many things that I am told to take for granted about the faith at face value with out questening it. For example, take the Bible. I DO believe in the bible. After all I can look at my desk and read it. Of course it is real. BUT I do not believe that the material contained within is 100% accurate to the way it was ment to be some odd two thousand years ago. Preverted, and converted by the Roman Catholic faith to support their dogma, docturns, and power base. And if the possibility exists that such a fundalmental building block of "our faith" is flawed.. then I must also continue to question what ELSE about the faith is also obsquered through years of telling and retelling of the age old gospels.

Onto the original topic of hell: I simply believe it is as its litteral deffenition says. A place with out and outside the existance of god.

As for heaven: did you know that according to scripture and dogma, there has actually been 2 heavens. 1 that fell. 1 to come? As I believe in hell so to speak, I also believe in heaven. However, I agree with auther "Terry Pratchett" in his sedements that heaven simply takes the form of what ever elesyum the person in question believes.

No matter what anyone says, you know in your heart and mind there are only two eternal places, heaven and hell. You may think this is unfair, but God made it so simple because he wishes non should go to hell. God has given you free will so you must decide where you will end up. If you you are not willing to make the choice of heaven, thenyou have chsen hell.

Now... to be fair about this. When I first read the topic of this post I thought it was going to be open discussion with respect to others beliefs. It turns out that it reads more like a religious/ fundamentalist plug for their brand of a retirement fund. Lets not go getting overly preachy here dear angel. We can NOT simply assume that no matter what anyone says there are only 2 places of existance. The wonderful thing about death is that of the millions of people who have died, no one's come back to complain. By your dogma and faith, of course you feel conviction to say there are only 2 places. However... your faith is not everyones... and since NO ONE has ever sucessfully returned from the grave in a modern day documented event that can serve as unretestable proof that there IS indeed life after death, it can not be assumed that there are indeed only 2 places. there could be 10000s of afterlifes for all we know. Or, there could always be re-incarnation. Or any of thousands of other possibilities.
    I'll again, continue this later, once I return from shopping
    Last edited by Lon; 03-06-2005 at 09:23 PM.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

well realy i cant call my self chistian for i dont follow the bible
    but i belive
    To slip away, fade away.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Lon
    What if god and the devil WERE real persons...
    I'd kill them both.
    in my opinion heaven and hell are not real places. when you die, your corpse rots in its coffin, six feet under. Religion is truly meaningless and just causes people to hate each other, discriminate, and causes wars.
    its not that i do not believe a god or devil is out there, although i highly doubt their existance, i just do not worship either. the only person one can truly trust in this world no matter what, is theirself.
    but whatever is out there, people should believe what they choose to believe. isnt it the point of religion to give the believer satisfaction and hope?

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

well we have a whole lot of none belivers
    To slip away, fade away.

Lord Sesshomaru's Flunky Predator will become famous soon enough Predator's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2005 12:18 AM
    In the trees with my thermal vision tracking device on you!
    Threads

Hell - consists of monsters and demons...A place where suffering and torture cannot be defined. The leader is Satin. It is legend that he is the equal of God but almost the opposite of enlightment...
    Heaven - consists of angels...A place of happieness and love. The leader is God; not speficly due to the many religions. Ok everyone knows the rest...
    COOLEST FORUM FAMILY
    Angelic Mother: Anonymous
    Angelic twin-sister: Negi
    Lovely step-sister: Milly ^^
    Real Robotechincal brother: Robofighter

Guardian and Protector WeyrDragon will become famous soon enough WeyrDragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2005 06:21 PM
    Threads

Athiest, episcopalien upbringing, went to catholic private school just so everyone knows where im coming from in this...

There are millions of theories as to the existence of god and the devil and heaven and hell. Personally, i think that "if" there were any sort higher existence, then this existence was at one time like ourselves. Just think about it, it says that God created man in his image. Well look around you, men are starting to create things in their image. A.I. We could be just an advanced A.I. construct of some higher older race.

God, as written in the bible, is contradictory to himself. It's claimed he gives free will, but he already knows everything you are going to do, so people only percieve free will and don't actually live it. You live by gods choice, since he knows what you are going to do, by giving you life he has either condemned you to hell or blessed you to heaven. So in this case, god willingly creates souls to send to the fiery pits of hell.

Another theory, is that God and the Devil represent the yin and the yang, the heaven and earth, there cannot be one without the other, balance must be maintained between them. So in this case, God is no stronger than Lucifer, and they do not oppose each other, merely balance each other out. It is said, without good there would be no evil, without light, there would be no darkness.

I feel if God truly did exist and the three planes of being truly existed, that of Hell, Purgatory, and Heaven, then by writ, those in purgatory are the sinners who are given as much time as it takes them to become good and thus be accepted into heaven. Purgatory is considered the plane of existence between that of heaven and hell. But this existence, that we have, is between that of heaven and hell, so is not this life, that we live right now, that of purgatory? and thus it is impossible to go to hell if such were the case.

Delegate of Darkness Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2007 11:11 AM
    Threads

I my self do not believe in heaven or hell or even god or the devil, i believe in the religon of wicca, and no it is not evil or witchcraft it is the art of nature and i believe that when you die you will be reborn into the earth as another human maybe or even an animal or a plant and that it depends on what you do in you present life to dtermin what you become and if there really is a god or heaven or hell then why is it that when a priest or pastor says to you that all your prays will be answered why does it happen. See my father is a pastor and he tells me to pray but when in the past i have done so nothing that i pray for comes ture as most priests or pastors say. So as for the thing about if heaven or hell is a real place then i would have to say it is up to you and what you want to believe in and no one can tell you otherwise.

Member yumi627 is an unknown quantity at this point yumi627's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2005 10:46 AM
    Threads

well hell is like burning urself with a curling iron all over ur body.
    and heaven is like taking a warm, but not too warm bath.perfect.
    so which would i choose,well, ill let u be the judge of that
    My lil Family:
    silly big sis: DarkMagicianGirl
    sporty lil sis: Sugarpunk
    cute lil sis :**boton**
    goofy big sis: sango19
    cool big bro: Varon
    Lovable big sis: sango17

.... AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Trap33

Quote Originally Posted by dragoninja
    You forgot about paradise ... some people believe if you worship "god" then after you die you will be resurected on earth and live in paradise after armagedon. Jesus spoke of paradise also.

I personaly dont know what to believe. My family was very religious but I always have this feeling that there is something we dont know about yet. Something so beyond out understanding. At the rate we are going we may never know.
    Those are Words of Wisdom. There is alot we do know and are probably not meant to know. I have a question.....Who created God and who created the being that createed God? These are things we don't know.I for one also believe in Heaven and Hell but im not so sure about Purgatory. But yes i do beieve in God ,Heaven , Satin ,and Hell. I do my best not to sin...but its hard as Hell.
    WeyrDragon you have a point too.

The Wolf of Paradise.

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

I believe in Heaven and Hell, but not purgatory. I believe that if you accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior, your sins will be washed away, and when you die, you will go to Heaven. I also believe that non-believers go to Hell, which is obviously an awful place. <--- Oooh , how offensive , and all because the "non believers" dont pay their tenth

Now, i've been taught that eternal seperation from God is supposed to be the worst thing about Hell, but the lake of fire thing doesn't appeal to me either o.O
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Algaliareptaaa SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2008 08:18 PM
    Threads

The conecpt is not a new one... even modern day authors like Ann Rice "Memnock the Devil" have explored the possibilites that "Hell" as described in the bible largly propagandaed(sp?) by the Holy Roman Catholic church, and the Holy See, is nothing more than an over exagerated fairy tale.

I read that, it was definetly a good book. Almost made me like the devil. Made me want to believe he wasn't a bad guy...but since it is utterly untrue, I have to let that fantasy go.

I'm a Christian, so I know where I'm going when I die. ^.~

奈落さまが大好きですよ! 私は奈落さまの被虜人であります。
    Kiss and Contain: Aizen x Byakuya
    Cult of Naraku

.... AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Trap33

Heh, I wish i was as confident as you. Even though I am a christian I don't know for sure where I'm going. As it is written in the Bible ,or Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth, You are destroyred for your lack of knowledge and I think they mean of the Bible. I don't know. and wats that bout a Lake of Fire Ami~Chan?

Senior Member Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2019 08:58 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Ashminigun

a short message transmission...

I believe the existance of Hell and Heaven. Each compromise of 7 layers. When the Judgement Day has come (and will come), the Almighty God will reckon each deeds and sin that human have done during his/her temporary stay on Earth. The more deeds he/she had done, the higher level of Heaven he/she go. Thus, the more sin he/she commited, the deeper and longer they will stay and suffer into the eternal damnation.

That's what I have to say 'bout it.

Illusionist Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2009 07:00 PM
    Threads

The lake of fire is a referance to hell made in the book of Revelations. Revelations describes hell as being a constant inforno where the gnashing of teeth never ends.

As for the 7 layers of heaven and hell... that is fictional. The seven layers of heaven and hell are not "biblical" or rooted in christian Mythos. This is of course assuming that all records and account in the bible are to be considered true and taken at face value. (A mistake I would urge any reader to guard against.) The concept of the 7 layers of hell was origionally penned by the auther that wrote Dante's Inferno. His name escapes me at the moment. The seven layers or pits of hell later transfered into the expression "I'm in seventh heaven" which is an epifiate to discribe being in near extasy or joy. ...This is to assume that the seventh heaven is the highest place of existance, and the fabled plan upon which god himself rests.
    Further research has also revelaed that the seven heavens and alternatley the seven hells are further described in new-age angelic magical books and studies. These books and the entire concept of angelic magicks (purposely misspelled magick with a K to denote that it is diffrent from stage magic wich is illusion.) from ancient jewish traditions and rituals in the kabala. But again, this is new age junk and it can be hard to tell where the fiction begins and where holy text ends. That is unless you can read ancient hebrew. I guess, you could simply read the holy scriptures for yourself and be done with it.

And to Nagi: It doesn't look like we have a lot of non believers afterall. Looks like everyone here believes in something. Most though take an adverse stance to christian mythos and or a fundalmentalist point of view. But everyone here certainly does believe in something! ^_^

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

And to Nagi: It doesn't look like we have a lot of non believers afterall. Looks like everyone here believes in something. Most though take an adverse stance to christian mythos and or a fundalmentalist point of view. But everyone here certainly does believe in something! ^_^
    Thanks, Lon. Just because I choose not to believe in your "one true god" does not make me a non-believer. I believe in a higher power, I just don't believe that the higher power needs to be personified.

And I certainly don't like having someone else's beliefs forced down my throat. I'm not out there trying to make everyone believe as I do...it would be nice if they all did on their own, but I'm against forcing my beliefs on someone else. Someday, when people can discuss their religion rationally and calmly, I think the world would be a better place.
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

~...Unwanted Samurai...~ Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2007 12:26 AM
    Threads

Yes I agree with Myrra, When you die, thats it, your rotting in the ground, but if thats not true, i guess Heaven, or if i dont make it there, i would rather just float around in the middle as a wondering spirit...that is if we really have spirits...but i do belive there is a one with great power...he just needs to make himself known all over again to bring us to realize all of it, because over the many many years...people have tend to forget and cease to believe.....sadly...I have became one of them....So i shall live my normal life to the fullest
    Last edited by Kenshin Himura (O.o); 03-07-2005 at 07:29 AM.
    These wounds never heal...

Member stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2005 08:36 AM
    Threads

Like i always say yeah you can go to heaven, but if you go to hell you will have a lot more friends.

~...Unwanted Samurai...~ Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2007 12:26 AM
    Threads

Ahh....Hell eh? and how would you have friends in this "hell" if there is eternal suffering....friends bring joy and happyness and "hell" is the exact opposite of that, How could you make friends in such a uncomfortable and punishing enviroment?
    These wounds never heal...

Senior Member Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2006 03:47 PM
    Threads

Im not sure how I feel about this subject. On the left hand, you have hell, and that seems like no place anyone would want to go, no matter how you describe it. On the other hand, you have heaven, and, while that seems to be the objective, I cant decide which is where I will go. I dont know if I can be forgiven for some of the things that I have done. I guess when I die Ill request a one-on-one with God and tell him what I was thinking when I did the things that I did. Hmmmmm, I wonder if that will work...
    I AM THE WAY INTO THE CITY OF WOE.
    I AM THE WAY TO A FORESAKEN PEOPLE.
    I AM THE WAY INTO ETERNAL SORROW.

SACRED JUSTICE MOVED MY ARCHITECT.
    I WAS RAISED HERE BY DEVINE OMNIPOTENCE,
    PRIMORDIAL LOVE AND ULTIMATE INTELLECT.

ONLY THOSE ELEMENTS TIME CANNOT WEAR
    WERE MADE BEFORE ME, AND BEYOND TIME I STAND.
    ABANDON HOPE ALL YE WHO ENTER HERE.

Senior Member Blackthorn is an unknown quantity at this point Blackthorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2005 07:24 AM
    Threads

i belive that life is pergutory and when we die we go to heaven or hell but i don't know which is better i have been force feed religion sice i was yong so if heaven is like chatholic church then i want to go to hell
    The darkness is all around you, it slowly takes your mind, the darkness is now your master and power is on your mind.

Spread you black wing, cover the world in shadow, accept the darkness or feel the presure of the thorns.

Closed Thread

Thread Information