AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Magic the gathering

Junior Member Zombie Lord is on a distinguished road Zombie Lord's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2005 04:39 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Magic the gathering

hi I am a new member to the animeforum and are there any magic players out there that know how to play and are good

Banned Forum / Chat Magic gamer is on a distinguished road Magic gamer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2005 12:06 PM
    Threads

I don't know how to play but can you teach me?

Banned Forum / Chat lillaosazn is on a distinguished road lillaosazn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2005 11:25 AM
    Threads

whats magic the gathering

Banned Forum / Chat lillaosazn is on a distinguished road lillaosazn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2005 11:25 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Magic gamer
    I don't know how to play but can you teach me?
    can you teach me too?

Senior Member DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 05:10 AM
    Threads

Wink Playing

To all of you Magic the gathering is a card game. I know how to play it I am not an expert however if you have questions i can help you cause I got a bro who is batter than me and I got friends who have played and taught me how.
    Ones magical abilities lies witn in ones heart. A true magician never reveals her secrets for they lye witin her alone.

Junior Member Negi-san is on a distinguished road Negi-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2005 12:12 PM
    Threads

my deck that i use is the annoying darksteel... artifacts... they be immortal! ohh and if anyone need help with the game just ask
    ....O.o

Senior Member Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2006 03:47 PM
    Threads

I used to play, but stopped after a while... It was just too much work for not enough fun, at least for me, because I was not very good. It is not very difficult to learn, though it is time and money consuming if you are hardcore about it
    I AM THE WAY INTO THE CITY OF WOE.
    I AM THE WAY TO A FORESAKEN PEOPLE.
    I AM THE WAY INTO ETERNAL SORROW.

SACRED JUSTICE MOVED MY ARCHITECT.
    I WAS RAISED HERE BY DEVINE OMNIPOTENCE,
    PRIMORDIAL LOVE AND ULTIMATE INTELLECT.

ONLY THOSE ELEMENTS TIME CANNOT WEAR
    WERE MADE BEFORE ME, AND BEYOND TIME I STAND.
    ABANDON HOPE ALL YE WHO ENTER HERE.

Junior Member Negi-san is on a distinguished road Negi-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2005 12:12 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Italian_Thug
    I used to play, but stopped after a while... It was just too much work for not enough fun, at least for me, because I was not very good. It is not very difficult to learn, though it is time and money consuming if you are hardcore about it
    money consumming yes... but if you sell your cards to someone who is hardcore about it you can gain a profit... thats what i do ... keep them in mint condition
    ....O.o

Junior Member Zombie Lord is on a distinguished road Zombie Lord's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2005 04:39 PM
    Threads

magic gamer don't know how to play but i do. i want to play somebody at magic.

Member italian_mafia is a splendid one to behold italian_mafia is a splendid one to behold italian_mafia is a splendid one to behold italian_mafia is a splendid one to behold italian_mafia is a splendid one to behold italian_mafia is a splendid one to behold italian_mafia is a splendid one to behold italian_mafia is a splendid one to behold italian_mafia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2005 09:58 AM
    Threads

i know how to play it but i havent played in some time but is till know how to play the game
    sister: Lady Dragon

Banned Forum / Chat hunter taboo is an unknown quantity at this point hunter taboo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2005 10:24 PM
    Threads

this is a brilliant game i play it for hours

Senior Member soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2005 11:12 PM
    Threads

i used to play it for along time but havent in years it just got really old and really boring sorry any fans that are watchingv this but it is the truth.

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

Quote Originally Posted by Italian_Thug
    Considering the taxes( if they are charged in some places.) and the innate markup of costs/income, The Gathering is one of the cheaper games to play at Three dollars a pack and ten dollars a box, while most places charge 4.25 a pack and up. You just need to find the right places to shop.

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by 19th
    Considering the taxes( if they are charged in some places.) and the innate markup of costs/income, The Gathering is one of the cheaper games to play at Three dollars a pack and ten dollars a box, while most places charge 4.25 a pack and up. You just need to find the right places to shop.
    one of my friends told me a place where they sell magic the gathering packs for 3 dollars a pack

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

I guess the other MTG thread was invisible to you or something!?

And can you define good? Well anyway i'm not the best but i have knowlege of it know know some high ranking players in the UK. As any card game or collectable thing yes it is very costly, if you wanna take it seriously and be able to compete in tournaments. Any do you have any basic knowlege of the game first? And do you know what type of deck you want to build?
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie Lord
    magic gamer don't know how to play but i do. i want to play somebody at magic.
    i have been learing to play magic and i have a deck it not very good but it in working progress

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well i say your best bet is you buy some of those pre-built champions decks, just to get a feel for the game and get a bit of practice in, just buy them all or something till you find what colours suit you, if money is an issue than visit some websites that are specifically for MTG, check out there forums and read articles. Read strategies and stuff but none of that will compare to actual experience, so what you wanna do if get a friend to start up with you so you can practice with each other but make sure you get different deck types so you can see other colours in action and etc.
    Last edited by [BlackDeath]; 03-09-2005 at 09:04 PM. Reason: ~*~TYPOS DETECTED - initialize correction procedure.....corrections complete~*~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i got a question about magic, here it is let say i attack with a 3/3 creature and you block with a 2/2 creature and you have a creature that has an ability that requires you to sacrefice and you sacrefice the creature that you block with, will it still block the other creature.
    Last edited by Magic gamer; 03-09-2005 at 03:35 PM.

Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I wouldn't have thought so, to my understanding you can only do that in the players turn, the sacrafice that is unless it says other wise on the card like it's effect being treated as an instant or something along those lines, but you should get an answer from a more experienced player. As i said, i'm not exaclty completly familiar with all the rules myself. I shall also ask a friend i know who is though and see what he says on this.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well thanks for trying to anwser my question, Black Death

Closed Thread

Thread Information