AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: 19th's Gallery of Pictures

Like a boss! tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2012 08:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default 19th's Gallery of Pictures

there you go reg <3 enjoy.
    Just a couple quotes here that amuse me:

'Have you seen my feet, my investigatin' feet?!'
    --The Cat ~Red Dwarf~

'I'm the world's happiest tool.'
    --Reese ~Malcom in the Middle

'And remember: Tuesday is Soylent Green day.'
    --Soylent Green

'The bread is delicious.'
    --Medal of Honor

~~Tivian Talous~~

Senior Member soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2005 11:12 PM
    Threads

really cool you know it sounds great. just not now or ever will i look at your feet.

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

Wink Let's start it off with something old.

Spank you, Tivverish.

Welcome to GalleryThingie!

Old

http://franticsoul.freewebpage.org/neessjen.jpg <~ Rough Drafts.. of the main characters of my personal comic.. Really... really rough..

http://franticsoul.freewebpage.org/FINISHED1.jpg<~ I posted this one on here , at least twice. This being the second since a long time ago. oo

http://www.geocities.com/bloodstaine...y/newgirl3.jpg I think this was fan art of something? Pretty old, back before my computer crashed the third time.

-----------
    Not as old

http://img78.exs.cx/img78/768/happybirthday.jpg Birthday image that was made for a member of this board quite a while ago, might I add.That character is the final result of the Vanessa image from before.

I would just link to my image upload thingie, but it has one photo of me I rather not have the world see just yet.

http://img50.exs.cx/img50/9895/TheInverted.jpg One of my better creations, I created it durning various... never ending student meetings.

http://img89.exs.cx/img89/9630/Shcomictest18a.jpg One of my failed creations. I dropped the idea of a Silent Hill Fan comic... two months ago.

----------------

Today's Creation!

http://img145.exs.cx/img145/3051/eye...ake00052uo.jpg
    The first creation of today is a remake of something I drew ...in 1998. I found the original , it was torn, ripped ,stained and poorly drawn. So, I decided to save it and give it new life.

Also, it is the first attempt of coloring something by hand I have done in a while. Colors, are not my friend. Sadly, I ran out of ink before I got to his other arm, that's what happens when you waste your art supply money on Magic the Gathering Cards.

http://img218.exs.cx/img218/4779/superbugthing1ab.jpg
    Second. This guy is something I created saturday for my sample book ,once again it was made from something I've did a while ago. The original image is .. how can I say? Unuseable for scanning.

---------

Today's Closing!

As a person who does mostly abstract work, drawing in a line is realllly difficult for me. In the following posts, the following images will be added.

Old old Salior Moon fanart: Something I did in middle school.
    Robot Fanart: You get three guesses to Identify the robots drawn. >D
    And more of what goes on inside of my head, even a page from my comic.
    Thanks goes out to Tivverish and my Image Host... ImageShack!

Nighty Nighty Forum!

` Reg aka Nineteenth.

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

whoa, Reggae has talent >_>
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

shadow masters Dark-Angel will become famous soon enough Dark-Angel will become famous soon enough Dark-Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2007 11:27 AM
    Threads

sounds cool well see ya

"the people and the friends we have lost never forget them"

Closed Thread

Thread Information