AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: When bad things happen to GOOD people

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default When bad things happen to GOOD people

Okay, so as some(probably most) of you know, i'm obsessed with my car. I love it, and until I manage to get that need for speed, and all things vehicular, you can deal with it. ANYWAY, this thread is basically as the title reads.

Have you just had something happen to you that makes absolutely NO sense and makes you feel like karma is screwing you over? Yes, I had one of those a few days ago. Someone keyed my car. For the bloody LIFE of them, they had better be thankful it can be buffed out because if I even SEE someone breathing on my baby in a manner I find unpleasant, i'm going to have a nice little chat with them and their mandible.

I'm sure all of you have had at least ONE incident, so tell your story.

pervelicious... /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa|'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:49 AM
    Threads

Why dont you just hit them with something???

Well, i dont think im bad, but for all my high school years i was stuck in private schooling, thank GOD i made it to university, ive had enough of all that testosterone -__-
    Last edited by /Aifa|; 02-28-2005 at 05:28 AM.

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 02:24 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I believe that its inherently narcissitic to believe that we are GOOD, and have never done anything to any other person to cause Karma to come back to us. I believe no matter what that we deserve whatever happens :P

There is no such thing as bad things happening to good people. We've all done something to deserve it, whether or not we choose to actually acknowledge it.

The Goddess has Spoken
    A simple kiss can warm an entire body

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Man, that stinks. I would have massacred whoever had done that.

I've had a few similar experiences. Once, I got this brand new bike. I was about ten, and it was the pride of my life. I rode that bike everywhere. It had cost quite a bit of money too, and I was extremely over protective of it. Well, one day I come out to see Josh, the kid that lived right next door to me riding my bike down the street. Josh was a little responsible, so I trusted him alittle. Two hours later, Josh returns with a twisted piece of metal that was once my bike. I freaked out. I still dont know what he did to my baby, but I never looked at him in a nice manner again.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Isn't that a bit harsh? I don't think things have to happen for any reason. Diseases and the like are just a part of nature. I don't see that it has anything at all to do with being good or bad. Rain falls on the rich and poor; the good and the bad alike.
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Senior Member Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2006 03:47 PM
    Threads

Default ...whoa

I like to think of myself as a good person, but recently, I left my backpack in the bandhall, and when I came back my comp screen was thrashed; I mean, completely destroyed, cracked and seperated, LCD fluid leaking and all... not quite the same, but I feel your pain

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

yeah, but here in cali, only the rich fall into the ocean when it rains. XP
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 10:07 PM
    Threads

Bad things always happen, even to people who don't, or seemingly don't deserve it.

What about someone who is always quiet, does what they're told, is always polite, follows all the rules, helps people, and is kind to all? Is it fair that person fall in love and someone fall in love with them, then after a while he throws her out like she was nothing and tell her how worthless she is and her parents don't trust her and her friends are mean to her. Is that fair?

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 05:47 PM
    Threads

I'll just say this for myself. I'm cursed. when something good happens to me, something bad comes along with it. It sucks big time.

Then Chimes invited me to her church. I didn't want to seem rude so I went....bad choice. I won't say what happened. So today, my friend said that I was the Anti-Christ.... O.o;

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Well I lost my car keys but that was my own stupidness but out of all things in my pocket that fell out though, now that's just not fair. >.< I could have lost a glove, candy, even a couple cents I wouldn't care.

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

For every one good thing that happens to me, three bad things shall occur within the next two weeks. I have proved this starting with my childhood. Hell, I just blame it all on my past life and the fact I am not supposed to be alive.

I knew a bunch of students who never seem to go to classes, cheat, lie and steal ; yet for some unknown reason. Every single good benift happens to them. Meanwhile, I cut one class , the entire world (aka facuilty) come at me like I am chronic no-good wastrel of a student.

Heck, it's just that we live in a world of "Flip-Coin" Karma.Does'nt matter how good you are, how bad you are, what you do and who you do it to; all that matters is when that coin is flipped it is for or against you.

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

pervelicious... /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa|'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:49 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by shi_amai
    Bad things always happen, even to people who don't, or seemingly don't deserve it.

What about someone who is always quiet, does what they're told, is always polite, follows all the rules, helps people, and is kind to all? Is it fair that person fall in love and someone fall in love with them, then after a while he throws her out like she was nothing and tell her how worthless she is and her parents don't trust her and her friends are mean to her. Is that fair?
    Was that an experience for you or a friend, or was it an example? Im sitting on the fence here, but yeah, the person wouldnt deserve that.

Quote Originally Posted by ____

I'll just say this for myself. I'm cursed. when something good happens to me, something bad comes along with it. It sucks big time.

I feel the same way.

Master of Jinchuu Himura Enishi is on a distinguished road Himura Enishi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2005 02:04 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

hm lets see, one time i got scammed for 1300 dollars on ebay, but about 2 weeks later i got it back thanks to paypal, but it was the worst two weeks ive ever had

Biiiingo! Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi's Avatar
    Gil
    Studly
    Gifts Crisis Mooncompact Octopus Bobba Fett
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2015 08:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ha. I think its more a test of character .... if you can stay to have a good attitude despite putting up with bad attitudes all the time. I like to think that I've done a good job of it thus far, but thats not my job to judge.

On the first day of college this semester, I was going up to my math course. As I go through the main doors, there's this guy that I see coming out of the closet door with a TV (the door is RIGHT in front of the main doors too). I didn't see him in time, so I briefly bump into him and say "Excuse me, sir". He looks at me bewildered and says "Excuse ME? Excuse YOU".

I just smiled and continued on my way. To this day, I wonder if he ever realized that I was saying that it was my fault, not his. No need for the attitude ....

Make your voice heard! Vote Kyo for Trash Bin Moderator.

Senior Member DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 05:10 AM
    Threads

Wink Know the feeling

I know the feeling on it was my fault period. I was so mad at my siblings one day that I went stomping in my room and took the closest thing and it just happened to be something I really loved a lot it was a birthday angel that my mom had given me and i took it and slammed it and part of the wing broke and by the time i relaized it what I did it was beyond repair.
    Ones magical abilities lies witn in ones heart. A true magician never reveals her secrets for they lye witin her alone.

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 02:24 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Its very naive to say "oh there are people on earth who haven't done ANYTHING wrong and look at all the terrible things that happen to them". How many saints are there really living among us that don't deserve any bad action? You've never lied, you've never treated anyone else poorly, you've dotted all your i's and crossed all your t's, never had a mean thought twords anyone or said something mean? Even the most saintly seeming people have done something deserving of karma....

The Goddess has Spoken
    A simple kiss can warm an entire body

Member stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2005 08:36 AM
    Threads

If it was my car and i cared about it as much as you do i would pay someone to watch my car while i was gone.

Member Serendipity is on a distinguished road Serendipity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2005 10:02 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Minako
    Its very naive to say "oh there are people on earth who haven't done ANYTHING wrong and look at all the terrible things that happen to them". How many saints are there really living among us that don't deserve any bad action? You've never lied, you've never treated anyone else poorly, you've dotted all your i's and crossed all your t's, never had a mean thought twords anyone or said something mean? Even the most saintly seeming people have done something deserving of karma....

The Goddess has Spoken
    Everyone has done a few things in their life that they are not proud of. When bad things happen to me I figure that is the Universe or karma saying that I messed up and now have to go through a small trial to either pay for it or perhaps go through the experience of what I may have put others through. I try to take these trials as a learning experience and do my best to not make that same mistake again.
    ser-en-dip-i-ty

1. The faculty of making fortunate discoveries by accident.

2. The fact or occurance of such discoveries.

3. An instance of making such a discovery.

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Eh, what goes around comes around... usually. I hope whoever did that to your car gets his (or their) car driven off a cliff.

I don't believe that bad things happen only to bad people and good things only happen to good people. Life has difficulties, and if you can get through them with an ok attitude, you're doin' good.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

very bad thing.
    okay, i am a very good student, i do all my work, and i get As and Bs. I wrote an essay a month ago on the novel "The Scarlet Letter". i spent a week writing it and revising it and proofreading it until i thought it was perfect, probably the best essay i had ever written. so, i printed it up and handed it in to a substitute teacher we had in school that day. as it turns out, the substitute lost my essay and didnt tell anyone, not even the teacher. so, my teacher talks to me after clas yesterday, and says that i never handed in the essay and that if i dont hand it in my thursay, i will fail her class....for one essay, out of the 5 or 6 we write per term. so, now, in addition to my daily 4 hours of homework, i must rewrite the essay in 3 days.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

No Brilliance Here. Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 10:39 PM
    Threads

Bad things happen to people who put themselves in the types of situations where they CAN happen.

I've never had anything awful happen to me. Why? I remove myself from situations I dislike.

I've avoided many potential fights doing this.

However, I lose school books often. >_> I know it's because I'm disorganized. So that's my fault.

Senior Member Blackthorn is an unknown quantity at this point Blackthorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2005 07:24 AM
    Threads

what if it is unavoidable like i got hit by an 18-wheeler who was going the wrong way in the wrong lane
    The darkness is all around you, it slowly takes your mind, the darkness is now your master and power is on your mind.

Spread you black wing, cover the world in shadow, accept the darkness or feel the presure of the thorns.

No Brilliance Here. Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 10:39 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Blackthorn
    what if it is unavoidable like i got hit by an 18-wheeler who was going the wrong way in the wrong lane
    One, to do that, you would need to....

[A] be driving.

[B] be a pedestrian.

I don't drive, I don't plan on driving, and with all these morons on the road, I feel justified in this decision.

I walk. Yes, so if a huge frikkin truck was heading towards me while I walk, shouldn't I MOVE? But the pedestrians of today seem to lack self preservation instincts.
    Last edited by Annik; 03-01-2005 at 09:54 PM.

Senior Member Blackthorn is an unknown quantity at this point Blackthorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2005 07:24 AM
    Threads

i was driving on a 2 lain road and if you know anything abou louisiana than you know there was no other choice
    The darkness is all around you, it slowly takes your mind, the darkness is now your master and power is on your mind.

Spread you black wing, cover the world in shadow, accept the darkness or feel the presure of the thorns.

.... AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Trap33

Quote Originally Posted by 19th
    I knew a bunch of students who never seem to go to classes, cheat, lie and steal ; yet for some unknown reason. Every single good benift happens to them. Meanwhile, I cut one class , the entire world (aka facuilty) come at me like I am chronic no-good wastrel of a student.

Heck, it's just that we live in a world of "Flip-Coin" Karma.Does'nt matter how good you are, how bad you are, what you do and who you do it to; all that matters is when that coin is flipped it is for or against you.
    heh u seem like me. I harldy ever do anything wrong but 1 slip up and ever1 is on ur ***. I cant do 1 bad thing wit out ppl trying to put me down.

Closed Thread

Thread Information