AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New!!

L hnb읝 inuyasha-sakura is on a distinguished road inuyasha-sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2005 08:55 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool

welcome to d newbies!!! hope u'll like it here!! WELCOME WELCOME!!!
    *goes out to get some chips *anbu-kakashi appears and steals all the chips
    WAWHAAAT!!! hey give it back *sits back to the comp
    ummnn where was i.. oh yeah just follow the rules and thats it!!! HAVE FUN!!! *runs away to get the chips back
    ANBU-KAKASHI COME BACK HERE!!!!

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

hello welcome i'm lady dragon and we've been expecting you. :shakes ur hand: post lots and have fun here. dont be a one post wonder. pm me if u wish 2 talk or need help! also if u need or want a friend let me know. or if u want 2 be in my family just ask.

Member Anime2theXtreme is on a distinguished road Anime2theXtreme's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2005 06:32 PM
    Threads

Hey everyone.
    Thanks for welcoming me. see you around the forum
    Life is like a box of chocolates. SHUT UP AND EAT IT!!

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hello and welcome to AF, (walks over and hands new member a picture.)

I hope you like it. If you ever need anything just PM me. Watch out for cannibals and blanket thieves. TTYL

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Junior Member Blue Tiger is an unknown quantity at this point Blue Tiger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2005 10:07 PM
    Threads

Welcome dude, i'm new to
    I am the Shadow of darkness

Blue Tiger

Member BlueRose2 is an unknown quantity at this point BlueRose2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2005 07:57 PM
    Threads

hi hi and hi newbie

Reaper of Banshees Chibi_Reaper is an unknown quantity at this point Chibi_Reaper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2005 08:32 PM
    I live in a box, in cambodia, outside a bar. (Just kidding! n_n)
    Threads

Im a blanket eater. O.O Oh well, welcome! *glares at a fleece comforter* *sweat drops*
    Humankind cannot gain anything, without giving something in return...

Thanks shadow for the smashing avvy and sig seen above!

...To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.

I love Lucy I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2007 01:08 PM
    Threads

Welcome to AF and plez follow the rules and have fun here
    If i have talked to you on aim under the sn zeldafreakmaster plez im add shencj16 to ur list.Thaxs and have a great day

"I Love You Lucy and you Know i would die for you!!!"

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination or parish in Hell

Senior Member Nessa1 is on a distinguished road Nessa1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2005 11:20 AM
    Threads

Hello!! I'm new...

Queen Of The Unseen CuteStar is a name known to all CuteStar is a name known to all CuteStar is a name known to all CuteStar is a name known to all CuteStar is a name known to all CuteStar is a name known to all CuteStar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2007 01:17 AM
    Threads

Hi & Welcome to AF.I hope you have fun here and follow the rules!*gives candies and chocolates*~CuteStar

I want you to love me
    And hate me too.

Owned by Pyro <3 *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2007 09:22 PM
    Threads

wtf is a mod? what the heck is spamming? please tell me!! i dont want 2 get eaten!!!!

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:30 PM
    Threads

Sure are a lot of newbies on this thread. Hello all newbies.

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

Member 555slipknot666 has much to be proud of 555slipknot666 has much to be proud of 555slipknot666 has much to be proud of 555slipknot666 has much to be proud of 555slipknot666 has much to be proud of 555slipknot666 has much to be proud of 555slipknot666 has much to be proud of 555slipknot666 has much to be proud of 555slipknot666 has much to be proud of 555slipknot666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 09:52 AM
    Threads

hi hows it goin pm me if u wanna join my family
    If your 555 im 666

Brothers- Cowboy Bebop, Deamon_Slayer666
    Sisters-
    Kera, punk_girl
    Friends-
    Hannah
    Girlfriend- kitira yumiko
    Bestfriend-DarkMagicianGirl
    Lil sis- DarkDepressedAngel
    Fairy Mother- xXDark_Lonely_FairyXx

The Unknown ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 09:12 PM
    somewhere between heaven, hell, and all that's inbetween
    Threads

Hello all and welcome to AF!

AG'S DADDY Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Leo Katana
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2012 01:17 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Arosa Seijyu

Newbies left right and center here O_O; you people are comming out of the wood-work it seems Welcome to AF

Sig and Avatar made by Sadie
    Family is in my Journal

Member 555slipknot666 has much to be proud of 555slipknot666 has much to be proud of 555slipknot666 has much to be proud of 555slipknot666 has much to be proud of 555slipknot666 has much to be proud of 555slipknot666 has much to be proud of 555slipknot666 has much to be proud of 555slipknot666 has much to be proud of 555slipknot666 has much to be proud of 555slipknot666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 09:52 AM
    Threads

hey pm me some time u can join my family if u want
    If your 555 im 666

Brothers- Cowboy Bebop, Deamon_Slayer666
    Sisters-
    Kera, punk_girl
    Friends-
    Hannah
    Girlfriend- kitira yumiko
    Bestfriend-DarkMagicianGirl
    Lil sis- DarkDepressedAngel
    Fairy Mother- xXDark_Lonely_FairyXx

Senior Member Feenie is on a distinguished road Feenie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2007 08:09 PM
    Threads

Welcome to the boards read the rules, have fun, and pm me if you have any questions

PLEASE DONT ASK ABOUT THE NAME.

Family is in my Journal

Vagay's bOoGeR!! x] harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2012 10:26 AM
    Threads

welcome

The Moron With No Flare sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2006 07:39 PM
    Threads

Welcome! Read the rules! Don't spam! And PM me if you need anything or want to be in my family!

If my past dosn't haunt you, my future will. If I didn't love you then, i'll love you now. Don't worry. I'll start over new, Get over it, and recover.

You want some, punk? mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Bleach Kon Double Bento Pocky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2013 05:58 PM
    in the dojo doing laundry with Kenshin ^_^
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Byakuya_Girl

Exclamation hello

welcome ! have fun NICE avatar!!

Senior Member Lightangel will become famous soon enough Lightangel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2007 07:39 AM
    Threads

Greetings! Enjoy yourself.

The light comes from within.

~Sig made by Scribbles~

(\_/)
    (O.o)

(> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Senior Member -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2011 06:43 PM
    Threads

Hi welcome to the AF!

The true loner 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2007 11:27 PM
    Threads

Greetings there to you, Anime2TheXtreme. Anyway welcome to Anime Galleries Forum. I'll introduce to myself this time. I am Tatsuya Suou the persona user, but I can be also as the great Legendary Sword Master Ryusuke Takemura. It is an honor to meet you now. Of course you can be my new friend either. Oh by the way, I am also the legendary Fight Topic Master.

"Ore horo yatsu wa chigau ze!" - Sasuke

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

Hello, and welcome to Af.
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

Sepiroth The Forgotten BillabongSurfer9 is infamous around these parts BillabongSurfer9 is infamous around these parts BillabongSurfer9 is infamous around these parts BillabongSurfer9 is infamous around these parts BillabongSurfer9 is infamous around these parts BillabongSurfer9 is infamous around these parts BillabongSurfer9 is infamous around these parts BillabongSurfer9 is infamous around these parts BillabongSurfer9 is infamous around these parts BillabongSurfer9 is infamous around these parts BillabongSurfer9 is infamous around these parts BillabongSurfer9's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2007 03:47 PM
    Threads

im new to but yeah have fun here

Closed Thread

Thread Information