AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: After Sweet Kiss

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Default After Sweet Kiss

A new wall, really expressly done, lol (1.2 hour terragen rendering + 1.2 hour of PS work), nothing special ... and yeah, I know, need to clear the extraction around her hair >_>

opinions and suggestions are welcomed ^_^

resolution 1280x1024
    size 346kB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	After Sweet Kiss [1280x1024].jpg‎
Views:	301
Size:	346.5 KB
ID:	2309  

Senior Member Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2018 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: saintalexial

oh me likes
    very nice
    I am too connected to you
    To slip away, fade away.
    Days away I still feel you
    Touching me, changing me,

Considerately killing me.

Senior Member ecchi_maker is on a distinguished road ecchi_maker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2006 11:36 PM
    Threads

Wow!
    I wanna fly high so I can reach the highest of all the heavens
    Somebody will be waiting for me, so I have gotta fly higher

The Poikylotechne akachan will become famous soon enough akachan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 10:40 AM
    italy...I'm a train-addicted, I live both near Milan and near Rome...
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

ohhhh uber-wonderful idea ^o^. the hills and the lake are perfect (which program did you used?)
    let me see...(suggestions)
    the glow: besides from cleaning hair, if you want to leave it, separate the outer glow level from the charas, and erase the parts where it shouldn't be: for example her hair, the right part of her jacket...if you want you can put a light pink-yellowish inner glow setted as screen, soft light, overlay or something else, as you like .
    the banisters: purple? I dunno...but it's not important, can you put some slight texture on them? they look a bit unreal
    the petals: three kind of colors are maybe too much(purple, pink and orange): remove orange and light the other colors.plus make three or four smaller petals as the front one(and blur it a bit)
    the tree: I know how much it's difficult to make ><, my suggestion is to enlight the petals, diminuish the colors, make more of them on the upper part, and leave more blank space between the branches...and make something about the lower branch...
    I hope I didn't scare you! I know that you can easily fix that!
    **Illuminated Spirits member**
    rem tene, verba sequentur (Cato)

Member shadow291 has a little shameless behaviour in the past shadow291's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2005 07:55 AM
    Threads

wow your a perfectionist by the way thats a completement akachan

Member shadow291 has a little shameless behaviour in the past shadow291's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2005 07:55 AM
    Threads

"why the hell am i on this fricken planet ... to dye?"-logan (me)

The Grand Master macus alexander has a little shameless behaviour in the past macus alexander's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2005 08:46 AM
    Threads

hate to say it but i am very impresed and that is something hard to do...oooo look a dog has some ones ham he he he

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Ah, great, tnx aka ^_^

ohhhh uber-wonderful idea ^o^. the hills and the lake are perfect (which program did you used?)
    What program - Terragen, the best program for making photorealistic landscape images ^_^ the bg was then edited in PS that it looks like a drawing ^_^
    Here's the image that I made (and used xD) for the bg ^_^

edit:
    the petals: three kind of colors are maybe too much(purple, pink and orange): remove orange and light the other colors.plus make three or four smaller petals as the front one(and blur it a bit)
    Orange O.o ?? Damn, I can't see any orange petals <_< it must be my LCD >_> Can someone point out where they are. I'll color them ^_^
    Last edited by wizz-o-matic; 02-26-2005 at 06:33 AM.

Senior Member Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2006 03:47 PM
    Threads

Wow, that looks really good... do you really have to change it?

Pimpette # 1 Se$sY K@g0m3 will become famous soon enough Se$sY K@g0m3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2005 09:58 PM
    Threads

kool..its really nice ^^
    ^_- )

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I think the birds can be omitted or placed somewhere higher, maybe not sure...I don't really like the petals that's on her tip of her hair. It looks awkward..and weird.. Other than that its good. ^^

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 05:47 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by The Wizzard
    Orange O.o ?? Damn, I can't see any orange petals <_< it must be my LCD >_> Can someone point out where they are. I'll color them ^_^

I think these are the orange petals. Sorry for the messy job. X_x X.x Xx;

Edit: I hope i marked them all....
    You can use red out to make them not orange.

Name:	Wizzard2.JPG‎
Views:	165
Size:	639.9 KB
ID:	2317  
    Last edited by ____; 02-26-2005 at 11:59 AM.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Ok, tnx, at least someone ^_^

Anyway, I realized that I'll have to re-extract the chars <_< and take more time to do it (don't ever extract chars like I did, in 5 min of work, lol) so, leave the chars alone right now ... just let me know if the bg is ok, are some petals still orange?? Are they enough bright (increased the brightness for 15) I also moved the birds higher ... or should I remove them from the wall?
    Oh, aka, is the banisters any better? Purple is cuz I've placed a color layer all over the bg, otherwise it'd be brown.

Doh, screw up the image uploader <_< it doesn't want to upload the wall >_>

☃ Snowmen! ☃ MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2013 08:59 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

*pokes the lazy wizzard*
    extraction looks ok but the outer glow is evil, erase it where it's not neccessary.

In need of a dose of ARIA.
    In need of a ticket to Neo-Venezia.

Ivanova is god.

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You still forgot some orange petals. Well, they look orange to me. Here you go Wizzard. XD

Name:	Wizzard3.JPG‎
Views:	122
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	2345  

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by ____

You still forgot some orange petals. Well, they look orange to me. Here you go Wizzard. XD

O.o are you sure, I see them light pink O.o on both my comps.

☃ Snowmen! ☃ MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

they are light orange, not light pink. poke a hole in your monitors, but they still won't be pink

Ivanova is god.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by MuZ0NaZ
    they are light orange, not light pink. poke a hole in your monitors, but they still won't be pink
    How I hate LCDs <_<
    They are good, but the colors aren't the same as on normal CRTs >_>
    Last edited by wizz-o-matic; 02-28-2005 at 06:44 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

better ^_^
    I agree with MuZONaZ with the glow..., petals are better, make them lighter maybe(but not too light,otherwise they would be no more visible..)do you have lcd monitor? maybe this is the reason for not seeing orange, but believe us , there are still some of them ^_^ but you can just remove the orange by adding a new hue layer set to color pink->normal 50%, and then merge with the petals level.
    Can you make more petals on the top left of the image? the tree seems a bit " a not so full-of-live-tree", I don't know if you've ever seen an "albero di Giuda" (sorry for not english translation, but I don't know the english for Giuda maybe it's "Jude"? btw it's the tree where the Chris't traitor killed himself..., I think Wizz can understand... ).
    Birds are better placed know, and the banisters are perfect!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2006 09:32 AM
    Threads

but i tink that so far its already quite good...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

How I hate LCDs <_<
    They are good, but the colors aren't the same as on normal CRTs >_>
    i too have an lcd. you should hate improperly calibrated lcds only >_>

Ivanova is god.

Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

O.o are you sure, I see them light pink O.o on both my comps.

I'm positive. >.< Just to be safe, you can red eye all of the petals and/or change the hue settings and saturation.

Member chobitfever is an unknown quantity at this point chobitfever's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2005 09:15 PM
    Threads

its nice for the colour and the image is colourful to me

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

uf, finally, edited the wall.
    fixed the extraction, removed the glow at some parts, fixed the tree and fixed some minor details.

Is it good now, anything else to change?

Name:	After Sweet Kiss [1280x1024].jpg‎
Views:	136
Size:	341.5 KB
ID:	2417  

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Perfect ^_^
    I mean, mine suggestions have been followed I cannot ask for more
    perfect work, Wizz, I think you can feel satisfied enough

Closed Thread

Thread Information