AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The last day....

Senior Member Jadwin is on a distinguished road Jadwin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2008 12:04 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Where the wind blows, and wherever blood falls...
    Threads

Default The last day....

A town.... with no name....
    filled with darkness.....
    8 People..... Destaned to save this town.....and eventally....
    The world.....

Make you own player..... and begin.

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Tanaya: <leans closer to Firra and whispers> You keep her ocupied, I'll make sure she can't drop the bomb on them.

Firra: Allright, but what are you planning?

Tanaya: You'll see.

red storm: Finally, I can nuke a thread in the air! Oh the sight of charred flesh, the smell of a noobs blood flowing trough the sand...

Firra
    : You don't mean that, do you?

red storm: Of course not, but you must admit that he deserves it.

Firra
    : And why is that?

red storm: Why? Because he refused to read the rules, opened a thread as a result of that wich means he spammed! Death I tell you, death to the noobs!

Firra: <sweatdrops> Allright, now you're starting to scare me.

red storm: Whatever, now let me get my sonic disruptor from my stash...

Suddenly, a huge explosion is heard from back in the scene. After a moment, Tanaya comes walking towards the two, clothes burned and ears smoking.

Firra: What was that?

Tanaya
    : The end of red storms weapon stash.

red storm
    :............

Tanaya
    : Oh, come on don't be such a wuss.

red storm: My stash...........

Tanaya: Right, whatever. <turns to Jadwin> And you owe me some thanks. Perhaps you should show your gratitude for me saving you by reading the rules.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

A.R.S.F. Team #7 Leader m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2005 03:58 PM
    Threads

OMG...that was too funny, I mearly fell outa my chair. I do belive you have a nack for this red storm, I would start charging for this...hehe

The One I Love Very Much: Chibi-chan

And so is Tomarrow TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2007 07:02 AM
    Threads

lol. very creative way of killing the spam red storm. i like it. it seems uve gotten so unbelievably frustrated with spam that uve decided to make stories out of it. this i like. cant wait for ur next one...lol.

So fill me up to the brim...

Senior Member Ayumi will become famous soon enough Ayumi will become famous soon enough Ayumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2005 10:19 AM
    Threads

However entertaining Redstorm's dialogues are I would rather there be no spam to frustrate anyone. But yes it was funny

Thread closed and warning given... Read the rules and follow them.

"Video et Taceo"
    - Translation- "I watch and I am silent."
    "I could not love thee, dear, so much Loved I not Honor More."

Closed Thread

Thread Information