AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sesshoumaru v.naraku

Senior Member rocketeddy is an unknown quantity at this point rocketeddy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2005 02:52 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Sesshoumaru v.naraku

Sesshoumaru is much then naraku if u ask me there is no way he can beat him

Senior Member Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2009 08:22 AM
    Threads

At least naraku doesnt succumb to a human.....if rin told sesshoumaru to roll over he would
    "'Some plants live on air,' Tasslehoff stated, returning with Sturm's ale. 'I've seen them. They hover off the ground. Their roots suck food and water out of the atmosphere.'
    'Really?' Caramon's eyes were wide.
    'I don't know who's the greater idiot,' said Flint in disgust."

Senior Member rocketeddy is an unknown quantity at this point rocketeddy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well at least he i a full demon instead of a half demon.

Senior Member Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

he makes a better demon than sesshoumaru could ever aspire to....he knows what it takes to be a grade a demon.....sesshoumaru is all fluff
    "'Some plants live on air,' Tasslehoff stated, returning with Sturm's ale. 'I've seen them. They hover off the ground. Their roots suck food and water out of the atmosphere.'

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

and when is the last time u ever saw sesshoumaru get beat as bad as naraku has in all the shows they have been in at least he doesn't have to run from inuaysa all the time

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

he never gets beat as bad as naraku and he only has one arm

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yea...sesshoumaru took a beating dont forget his ever disgraceful lost arm........at least naraku has all of his limbs and hes come closer to killing inuyasha than sesshouamru ever came.........sesshouamru is cool....just not as tough as naraku......and he so imitates dbz with his little teleporting ball of light...lol

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i have never seen sesshoumaru hide behind a baryer but from what i see naraku is allways in hideing

Senior Member judastheavengingangle has a little shameless behaviour in the past judastheavengingangle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2006 09:55 AM
    Threads

and how exactly did he lose that arm?

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

naraku is an illusion master......illusion.........atleast hes more careful where his body parts go.........sesshy is a human loving demon who cant and wont ever be able to kill inuyasha cause hes too incompitent.......

Senior Member judastheavengingangle has a little shameless behaviour in the past judastheavengingangle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

sorry to infringe but i was dead

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

inuasya cut it off will he was in dog form

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well,u know what,i'll laugh at the day when Inu Yasha and Sesshomaru team up and kill Naraku then we will see what is what

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i have to go teddy.....pm me if u wanna continue....i will close on a final note......i dont hate sesshoumaru...i like him very much that i do.....its just that naraku at times is so much more appealing to me...cause he reminds me of myself........

sesshoumaru is so unprotected and has such a huge ego...he'll end up killing inuyasha in the process of trying to kill naraku........
    Last edited by Darth Vaida; 02-18-2005 at 05:50 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sesshomaru doesnt need to hide,cuz he just kill anything in his path

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok ur right and i dont hate naraku eather it is just sesshoumaru has better point them him

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

you know what i think....i think if naraku and sesshoumaru like teamed up......they could kill inuyasha........that would be an awesome duo

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeah they whould be

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i wanna steal ah-un.......and i wanna steal naraku's "horses"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i can only sit and wonder if i look as ignorant as i feel

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

what are you talking about?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

sorry more or less speaking to myself outloud but if it gets me experience i at least accomplish somethingone of my friends talked me into joining the forun and i honehave no idea what i'm doing

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

o well i can under stand what u mean man but if u need some major exp talk to chi chan she is a robot

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

teddy i offer a truce.........

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

rocketeddy extend his hand for a shake from varon

Closed Thread

Thread Information