AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do you love or hate The Metal Gear Solid Series?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • I simply Love it!

14 77.78%
  • I just Hate it!

4 22.22%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Metal Gear Series: Love or Hate?

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2005 07:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Metal Gear Series: Love or Hate?

Love or Hate? Post How you feel about the game to the rest of the forum.

When it comes to storylines I think Metal Gear Solid has to be the best. The story seems like it could actually happen and it had me thinking about the United States Goverment.The ending was really really sad. Man it was so deep, and the character played there roles perfectly. The Creator or Creators of the Story are geniuses.

My friend doesnt like that game. He says that its like bad mouthing the united states like its a bad country. It makes it seem like the United States is a evil country or something. He swears the game is unrealistic but, hes an idiot.

Tell me what ya think people.

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

LOVE IT, havn't played the Snake Eater yet but i've seen enough that i think it sucks, pfft...prequil, trying to get into that little fad aswell but i think they should'nt have.

MGS2 is undoubtedly thee best of all of them, such a complex and interesting story, with fact based on that, as you have all these conspiracy theories about the Wisemens Comitee (la le li lo lu), which is supposidly called the Illuminaty in real life, all theories but there has been some compelling evidence presented. Anywho back to the games, Rays design and the idea of the other one, i always forget that ones name. Were just a work of art. Was different being in control of Rayden instead of Snake for a change but i think that spoiled it for me, know that if you were Snake it would conflict with the story line. Also the new little moves you could do, i bought Zone of the Enders so i could play the MGS2 demo and enjoyed that a lot. Harry Gregson Williams once again has out done himself with the OST for this game, his work always has impressed me so far. But, MGS2 owns all the Metal Gears games!!
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

.... AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Trap33

awww common u gotta at least try the game its real good and it has the story to...well i dont wanna spoil it

pervelicious... /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa|'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:49 AM
    Threads

Ive only played mgs1, and that game rocked all the way.

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by AngelWolf
    awww common u gotta at least try the game its real good and it has the story to...well i dont wanna spoil it
    Oh i will try it, and i know ii will hate it.. but why not give it the benifit of the doubt shall i!

Anywho i remembered that big Metal Gear's name, it's Arsenal (spelling), well that was an interesting one, housing several of the anti-metal gear metal gears aka Ray. I seriously love Rays design though, so sleek and.... cool is the only word i could think of... how illiterate of me -LOL- ^^;

The Grand Master macus alexander has a little shameless behaviour in the past macus alexander's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2005 08:46 AM
    Threads

hate it

Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by macus alexander
    hate it
    YOU FOOL!! You don't know what your missing out on!! What ashame, i feel pity for you ^^

The Grand Master macus alexander has a little shameless behaviour in the past macus alexander's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i played it ....dident like it

Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by macus alexander
    i played it ....dident like it
    Fair play then, don't you like those stealth games then, not even Splinter Cell?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

they is poogoop im into rpgs

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Death
    Oh i will try it, and i know ii will hate it.. but why not give it the benifit of the doubt shall i!

Anywho i remembered that big Metal Gear's name, it's Arsenal (spelling), well that was an interesting one, housing several of the anti-metal gear metal gears aka Ray. I seriously love Rays design though, so sleek and.... cool is the only word i could think of... how illiterate of me -LOL- ^^;
    Dude the first time I played it I thought I didnt like it at first. But after playing for a while its really cool. Its not like Metal Solid 1 or 2 its like you gotta BE Snake. Know what I mean? Its like you cant really count on the radar you gotta actually be looking around a tree or climbing it to see where emenies may be. You gotta eat and the story line is PERFECT everything that you see that happens even the little stuff has importance in the ending to figure out what is really going on. Plus you get to fight Ocelot when he was younger and didnt know anything about how to use a revolver. Just give the game a try I am telling ya you wont be sorry.

Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Satoru Ishigami
    Dude the first time I played it I thought I didnt like it at first. But after playing for a while its really cool. Its not like Metal Solid 1 or 2 its like you gotta BE Snake. Know what I mean? Its like you cant really count on the radar you gotta actually be looking around a tree or climbing it to see where emenies may be. You gotta eat and the story line is PERFECT everything that you see that happens even the little stuff has importance in the ending to figure out what is really going on. Plus you get to fight Ocelot when he was younger and didnt know anything about how to use a revolver. Just give the game a try I am telling ya you wont be sorry.
    Hmm... no radar you say, that should be interesting, more of a challenge, the only thing i don't really like is the idea of it being a prequil, i would've prefered for it to be set after MGS2, i want to know what's gonna happen now that they know about the Wisemens Comitee, what happens after Snake and Raiden goes there seperate ways, just more of the story. But i guess i'll have to pick up MG3 sometime then.

Junior Member Razzle_Dazzle02 is on a distinguished road Razzle_Dazzle02's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2005 01:26 PM
    Threads

I hated it because i have never played it so i picked at random!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Death
    Hmm... no radar you say, that should be interesting, more of a challenge, the only thing i don't really like is the idea of it being a prequil, i would've prefered for it to be set after MGS2, i want to know what's gonna happen now that they know about the Wisemens Comitee, what happens after Snake and Raiden goes there seperate ways, just more of the story. But i guess i'll have to pick up MG3 sometime then.
    I am telling ya you will not be dissapointed. You do got a radar but its really really crappy you might as well not use it.

Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Satoru Ishigami
    I am telling ya you will not be dissapointed. You do got a radar but its really really crappy you might as well not use it.
    -LOL- i bare that in mind then for future referance. So what's your fav MG game of them all then, if you havn't already said that is... i'm feeling a bit lazy and can't be bothered to read half the posts above this!

THE WING MAN wing 7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past wing 7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2006 09:49 PM
    Threads

most people think mgs3 is the best one and i agree cuz snake eater was really good.

krunchy sock puppet nivek5 is an unknown quantity at this point nivek5's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2006 11:52 PM
    Threads

i've seen my bro play mgs2 but thats it and i really liked it *hugs game*

the things in life are food water and rpg's

Lord Sesshomaru's Flunky Predator will become famous soon enough Predator's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2005 12:18 AM
    In the trees with my thermal vision tracking device on you!
    Threads

Greatest games of all time!
    COOLEST FORUM FAMILY
    Angelic Mother: Anonymous
    Angelic twin-sister: Negi
    Lovely step-sister: Milly ^^
    Real Robotechincal brother: Robofighter

Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

most people think mgs3 is the best one and i agree cuz snake eater was really good.
    Have you even played the others yet, MGS2 has an amazing story, no exageration there!!

Junior Member S_T is on a distinguished road S_T's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2005 04:06 AM
    Threads

I think the best MGS1 and I the fan of this game! Because: very interesting and serious script. Magnificent graphics.
    And this series is translated to Russian (as against awful - stupid Splinter Cell)...
    In MG 3 did not play, but I hope that it will surpass the previous games...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

they just aint my cup of tea id go so far as to say they are [/B]POOGOOP[B]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Both Metal Gear Solid 1 & 2 stories were great but not like Metal Gear Solid 3. It was so sad yet, it made you feel proud to be an American. I actually cried a little it was so sad.(ONE TEAR...Hell, One Tear I aint no Punk and be cryin and stuff >.>) Man all I have to say is if you havent played the game yet I only got one thing to say. The American President and the people in the office are Jackasses

Junior Member Crazy Viking is on a distinguished road Crazy Viking's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2005 05:52 AM
    Threads

I dont like it, so i voted for "hate it"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i say its POOGOOP

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dont get me wrong the game it self is good it just makes the United States seem like lying sneaky jackasses

Closed Thread

Thread Information