AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for Friends/Family? Post HERE!! (Again)

Mr. Slurpee xD Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2007 12:24 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

i still need more people in my family there are lots of spots open just be what you want from drunk uncle to chaotic brother or something along those lines just pm me if you want in
    Last edited by Crimson Soul; 02-15-2005 at 09:18 AM.
    Goddess-Aki~Seductress-Tsuna~Mistress-negi
    Wifeess-missy~Stalkeress-capo~Temptress-DK

I love Lucy I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2007 01:08 PM
    Threads

anyone can join my family just let me know in a pm
    If i have talked to you on aim under the sn zeldafreakmaster plez im add shencj16 to ur list.Thaxs and have a great day

"I Love You Lucy and you Know i would die for you!!!"

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination or parish in Hell

Beautiful to Admire Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2009 04:20 PM
    Threads

i will n anybody can pm me if u want to be in mai family too..

Guess whos back? The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2007 08:01 PM
    Threads

I need Family and friends heres what i need:

Mom:awesome mom
    Dad:awesome dad
    Aunt:super cool aunt
    Uncle:wicked cool uncle
    5 brothers:mean,goth,punk,protective,and crazy)
    3 sisters:nice,cute,and annoying)
    3 friends:funny,hot,and helpful)

If u want to join my family feel free to pm me at anytime

Thank You
    Last edited by The Lost Angel; 02-15-2005 at 06:15 PM.
    *My Journal**Sig Credit to Athena*

You may call me V sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2006 05:26 PM
    Threads

could ya give me some reasoning and how I am different from Kaze I mean I could get to know you and besides he is just better in the arcade and he is well a faster poster sorry if I sound quite blunt bout all this

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

Isn't Kaze a lady?... O_o..

>_< ... well i think im done with my family but i can add a couple more... wouldn't hurt... let me know ^^

Signature brought to you by Balance.

The Grand Master macus alexander has a little shameless behaviour in the past macus alexander's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2005 08:46 AM
    Threads

i need family

~...Unwanted Samurai...~ Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2007 12:26 AM
    Threads

こんいちわ!!! Then add me! "faithful guardian" I will be in anyones family as "faithful guradian" or any kind of guardian, just let me know, I don't want to be suprised lol
    さようなら。。。
    These wounds never heal...

The Grand Master macus alexander has a little shameless behaviour in the past macus alexander's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

im looking less for family and more for an army i hope Black_Death will join the dark side

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2005 07:56 AM
    Threads

Ill be in anyones family. Ill be the rich uncle you hardly ever see.

Angel of Death ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-22-2007 10:34 PM
    Threads

I need a family and friends
    Family:
    Mom:
    Dad:
    (3)Brothers:
    Crazy Uncle:
    Odd Aunt:
    Funny Cus (girl and boy):

Friends
    Best friends-5

• Misa family in misa journal

Member enjio is on a distinguished road enjio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2005 03:09 PM
    Threads

ladyanime: i will be your older brother if thats all right

Crimson Soul: brother
    Geleyal: younger sister
    Ladyanime: older sister
    wish_maker: older sister

Angel of Death ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That would be very kind of you. See, Im the oldest in my family and my younger sibling is a girl (a real priss) so that is why i wanted a brother. <cheap ****grin>

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

so i can be your younger brother then

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It does not really matter to me. JUST NO SISTERS-PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ANIME NO SISTERS

Myrra's Favourite Brother Cypher is on a distinguished road Cypher's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2005 09:34 AM
    Threads

I didn't know..Kaze was a girl....
    [ LORD CYPHER ]

FOUNDER OF THE NEW ROYAL FAMILY OF AF.COM
    Rikku - Myrra - fragile_1 - Ami~chan - KazeSniper

+ BANNER UNDER CONSTRUCTION +

SK/KS - ex.Member of the Royal Family of TMDC. - R.I.P.

[ The EX k.SILVERHEART ]

~...Unwanted Samurai...~ Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2007 12:26 AM
    Threads

I be in the army! you know how good kenshin can fight! put me in! by the way...like my new sig? It was kinda hard to do...lol! ok I join the army! Macus alexander! add me to the army plz! if that is alright ofcourse!  ありがとう!!!
    These wounds never heal...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok then i will be your younger brother
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyanime
    It does not really matter to me. JUST NO SISTERS-PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ANIME NO SISTERS

Member hige_is_hot has a little shameless behaviour in the past hige_is_hot's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2006 11:28 AM
    Threads

hey ppl *has the hottest sunglasses on* hey! *looks at the boy's and flips her hair back*your cool Kenshin Himaru 0.o
    I promise:

I will not break anymore rules on here

Be nice to thoughs who are kind Back

To be Helpful.

GOAL::

be A moderater on here!!

Guess whos back? The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2007 08:01 PM
    Threads

LadyAnime ill be your bestest best friend
    *My Journal**Sig Credit to Athena*

Senior Member Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2018 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: saintalexial

Im still looking for fam ^_^
    well i guess since 2 ov my bros were banned i have two bro spots open* I allways pick the bad guys -_-* and i can take 1 more sis but i still need aunts, uncles, mom, dad, ect.
    I am too connected to you
    To slip away, fade away.
    Days away I still feel you
    Touching me, changing me,

Considerately killing me.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

im free

Member shadow291 has a little shameless behaviour in the past shadow291's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2005 07:55 AM
    Threads

hey can i be a friend im new any way

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher
    I didn't know..Kaze was a girl....
    well, i just saw the gender symbol on the RPG profile thing. >_< its a female symbol... *shrugs*...

Signature brought to you by Balance.

Member shadow291 has a little shameless behaviour in the past shadow291's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2005 07:55 AM
    Threads

Thumbs up

uh can i be in your family i could be a funny cus or somthin' im 15 and i just started this thing PLEASE accept this um oh yeah i dont know much about this can you fill me in
    Last edited by shadow291; 02-17-2005 at 06:44 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information