AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: hi looking for love and friends

Junior Member Kira the cat demon is on a distinguished road Kira the cat demon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2005 12:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default hi looking for love and friends

hi i am kira. i would like to have friends so here is somthings about me.

my name is kira kytoma, i am 15 and have no parents .i have a brother but i can not find him. i enjoy sparing,winning,danceing and singing. i have long brown hair with tips that are blue in the back and fade to a violet then to a red. i have an element staff that only works for me. i were baggie black pants and a red tank top with a skull and black combat boots.

Sacrificial Suicide Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2008 03:10 AM
    Threads

yay first post

hey
    welcome to animeforums
    read the rulez
    have fun
    and most important
    wait that was have fun
    you need a friend then PM me

From Sgt.SS with his best

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.

Digital Plague Envy>< is a jewel in the rough Envy>< is a jewel in the rough Envy>< is a jewel in the rough Envy>< is a jewel in the rough Envy><'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2005 02:26 PM
    i live with Lust Gluttony Wrath Greed Pride and Sloth
    Threads

Hello and Welcome to AnimeForum i hope u have a good time here but please dont double post on the forums

Senior Member Bloody KniVeS is on a distinguished road Bloody KniVeS's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2007 02:04 PM
    Threads

hi and welcome
    if you need friends pm me
    (u and i have alot in common like the combat boots and the baggie pants)
    talk to you later .
    Live life to the fullest in the darkest of your day

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hallo and welcome. You will find many who will be willing to be your friend.
    Do take the time to read the rules and more importantly follow them.
    Have fun and beware the cannibals

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

₣ien∂ wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2009 09:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

hello & welcome hope you have a great time!!! ^_^ if you need a friend, i'm here... ^_^; ok... well... have fun posting...^_^;
    IdiotsXBakas

help me get out of the red
    THIEVING ROTs

Goddess Nayru Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 004 - Charmander 001 - Bulbasaur
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2008 06:14 PM
    Threads

Heyo and welcome to AF. *hands blanket and pocky* watch out for the blanket theif and the cannibals. If you have any questions, just pm me.
    Ultimate-Forumz.com
    It's new. I hope you'll come help us make it bigger. :]<3

Senior Member DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 05:10 AM
    Threads

Wink Welcome

Welcome Kira. Hope you have fun here and make lots of friends. If you need anything or wish to talk to me please feel free to send me a private message sometime cause I love to hear from people. Hope to see you around kitty cat *hands you a white rose* Until then I bid you Adieu *waves*
    Ones magical abilities lies witn in ones heart. A true magician never reveals her secrets for they lye witin her alone.

Senior Member kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2012 11:33 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: yuuiki90

Hello and welcome to the AF. Have fun posting^^ Feel free to PM me or add me in MSN (if you have it) if you wanna chat. Cya around the forums...
    *nyaa~*

~ dark kaisen

[Dead yet Alive] [Now known as Yuuiki or SansAmour on GE]
    Come [ v i s i t! ]

Always there to help ^^ hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2007 02:11 PM
    Threads

yo!
    welcome to AF, have fun and post often, yea?
    umm, yea, if you wanna be friends or wanna join my family, and of course if you should have any questions or need anything, just contact me, and ill take care ^^

cya round the forums,
    laterz, hkk
    yea whatever...

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kira the cat demon
    hi i am kira. i would like to have friends so here is somthings about me.

my name is kira kytoma, i am 15 and have no parents .i have a brother but i can not find him. i enjoy sparing,winning,danceing and singing. i have long brown hair with tips that are blue in the back and fade to a violet then to a red. i have an element staff that only works for me. i were baggie black pants and a red tank top with a skull and black combat boots.
    *hands over a newbie blanket* Watchout for the local blanket thief, Ami~chan. Oh, hello and welcome to AF. If you need help, or a friend just PM me. Watch out for cannibals, laterz.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Detrimental Remnant. Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 04:23 AM
    Threads

Hellos and Welcomeness! ^___^ -waves like an idiot-
    I'll be your friend! ^______^

Again, Welcomeness to Anime Forum, and have fun! ^__^
    A.K.A. Torturous Anodyne / Nocturne Filth / ~Devilish Kidnapper~ / Kuromaru
    A Fan?

Boosh Master General pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2010 01:21 PM
    Threads

hell oand welcome to AF. you can call me pyro. if you need anything or just wanna talk you can Pm me

Senior Member Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2012 04:02 PM
    I live at my house. haha I know right hilarious?
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

yo *hands blanket* watch out for Ami~chan.
    Last edited by Annie Hall; 07-18-2005 at 11:32 PM.

Digital Excellence Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2008 02:32 AM
    Threads

hi kira welcome
    if u lookin 4 a friend look me up
    ill be glad to talk 2 u anytime

LOL
    !!! Dont let my egg die !!!
    click it

Digital Plague cowboydemon666 is a jewel in the rough cowboydemon666 is a jewel in the rough cowboydemon666 is a jewel in the rough cowboydemon666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2006 08:59 AM
    Next door to the small mining town known as "Wilmette" (heh)
    Threads

hey kira! welcome to AF! have fun posting and stuff! if you wanna be friends or join my family or even if you juat have a question, feel free to pm me!

>Family is in mah Journal<
    ~PROUD MEMBER OF THE BISHIES HUNTERS CLAN~
    ^
    *OWNER OF DAISUKE NIWA*

守り神 Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2005 11:05 PM
    Threads

If you need help, PM me and I will not respond.
    If you are in trouble, you will not find me anywhere.
    If your blanket is stolen, don't come crying to me.
    If you want to talk, I'll be asleep.
    If you want to sleep, I'll be cranking anime.
    If you need a lift, my car is broken down.
    If you ever need a reliable friend, find someone reliable, which wouldn't be me.
    Have fun!

AG'S DADDY Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Leo Katana
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2012 01:17 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Arosa Seijyu

It seems you also need grammar and spelling lessons j/k no offense. Welcome to AF If you need help, wanta friend, or wish to join my family, you can always pm me Watch out for the blanket thief and cannibal, and you're good to go

Sig and Avatar made by Sadie
    Family is in my Journal

Member Alphonse can only hope to improve Alphonse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2006 09:13 AM
    Threads

Unhappy

hi I would like to be your friend. ya see I am new and well know only 3 people sango91,Martel The Chemeria, and Rune. I love to sing nd sparr once in a while.

I'm not weird..I'm gifted MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2006 01:07 AM
    Threads

Hi and welcome to AF i'm new too so don't ask me big questions feel free to PM me when your bord, or when ever you whant. Cya!!
    [siggy by the almighty Gan]

Fan Of...

--

--

--

--

The Broken Vampire Legend Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek's Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2008 06:37 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XxMooinkxX

hey welcome to af hope you injoy the site and id love to be your friend just pm me

brother: tiger_stripe
    big brother: hero
    little sister: sesshoumaruluver
    cousins: crystel_alchemist, MSCBrock
    Cool anime-addicted Dad: Therebel

i the guardian of souls in the nether realm shall watch over the weak and protect all who are in need of help for i shall protect with my life my soul and my sword.

Closed Thread

Thread Information