AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Any new magical girl anime?

Junior Member ganymede is on a distinguished road ganymede's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2005 04:19 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Any new magical girl anime?

Latest ones have been tokyo mew mew(fairly new), mermaid melody, and pretty cure. I've seen those and dislike them because they get more and more childish. All you need to see are 2 episodes from pretty cure and you get bored and know all about the whole season. I miss the mature content from Sailor Moon and CCS. I'm not asking to thrown in more homosexuality and nudity, just damn the latest anime are all the same and more childish.

Senior Member Innotech has a spectacular aura about Innotech has a spectacular aura about Innotech's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2006 07:09 PM
    Threads

Magical Meow Meow Taruto is coming out soon (and Ill buy it because its cute) but its definitely not for an older audience (yet I still buy the stuff at 22 so sue me ^^)

Aside from that...well I dont know about SPECIFICALLY mahou shoujo, but theres a really nifty show finally coming on DVD called Maburaho. Its a harem style show (think Love hina meets Harry Potter) Lots of fanservice in it and some crude humor, so Id say its more adult than kiddie. But it does have a lot of Magic involved. If you are also up for an older show perhaps, check out the recently released boxset of Fancy LAla. ITs a very good mahou shoujo about a girl who becomes Fancy Lala, a 15-17 year old idol singer. Its definitely cute, which is of course why I watched it ^^.

If youve seen that you can check out Nurse Witch Komugi (and the currently unlicensed fansubbed Magikarte Z TV series). Very over hte top cute but plenty of nudity and jokes for a slightly older demographic. Definitely not rated G stuff ^^().
    Last edited by Innotech; 02-11-2005 at 06:19 PM.
    currently watching:

Tsukuyomi Moon Phase
    Mahoraba Heartful days
    Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Ichigo 100%
    Full Moon Wo Sagashite
    Tokyo Mew Mew
    School rumble
    UFO Princess Valkyrie
    Somedays Dreamers
    Burst Angel
    Disgaea
    Ouran high School host club
    Yami To Bushi to Hon No Tabibito
    Shuffle
    He Is My Master
    Mahou Shoujo Tai
    Welcome to the NHK
    Yumeria
    Kage Kara Mamoru
    Rozen Maiden

That should keep me busy for a while @[email protected]

Senior Member DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 05:10 AM
    Threads

Wink Girl Anime

Well I don't know those anime but I do know of one new magic girl anime and it's called W.I.T.C.H. It's about a group of girls who have mysterious elemental powers and have to learn to master them and to work together. And the main chracter has special power that the bad guy once but the girl is unaware of yet. It's seemes pretty good to me.
    Ones magical abilities lies witn in ones heart. A true magician never reveals her secrets for they lye witin her alone.

Junior Member Princess__Bunny is on a distinguished road Princess__Bunny's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2005 08:04 PM
    Threads

that sounds exactly like Sailor Moon

The Unknown ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 09:12 PM
    somewhere between heaven, hell, and all that's inbetween
    Threads

I've heard of W.I.T.C.H. It's actually an American show, so if you go by the anime defintion of "animation from Japan", it's not actually anime. Sorry, ganymede, can't think of any magical girl animes that are new that aren't meant for younger people (as in children).

the snake king viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2006 01:41 PM
    Threads

well theres this new stupid show called prinsess tutu but its really stupid
    my name is sonblock wich meens crazy white boy with a gun

Vash The Stampede Vash_2007 is an unknown quantity at this point Vash_2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2005 02:19 AM
    Threads

It sounds alot like Sailer Moon.
    VASH THE STAMPEDE THE HUMANOID TYPHOON!!
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return.To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's FirstLaw of Equivalent Exchange

Senior Member Corina is infamous around these parts Corina is infamous around these parts Corina is infamous around these parts Corina is infamous around these parts Corina is infamous around these parts Corina is infamous around these parts Corina is infamous around these parts Corina is infamous around these parts Corina is infamous around these parts Corina is infamous around these parts Corina is infamous around these parts Corina's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2006 01:15 AM
    Threads

W.I.T.C.H. is an American anime. It is okay but it really reminds me of Sailor Moon. And another magical girl anime is Mew Mew Power which is like sailor moon's twin but it think it's better than sailor moon >.<

It hurts to see someone you love fall in love with someone else...

~Family~

Dad~ZeldaFreakMaster

Guardian~Ninja Hatake Kakashi
    Big Sis~w0lf b0rn_f0x br3d Yumi,Hameht
    Lil sis~Nine Tail Fire Fox
    crazy lil sisMSCBrock

Big bro~Therebel
    bro~Inu-Chan529
    Husband~swords of moore
    lil cousin~Junior
    nephew~kidcash
    older vampire of the night brotherevangelion2008

Senior Member Saq will become famous soon enough Saq's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2011 12:35 AM
    Threads

guys n galz you must watch The Winx Club. Its the GREATEST anime ever. Rent it out, steal a copy, watch it on tv in shops.. just DONT MISS IT. PLEASE. ^_^

Am i the only male who likes the Winx Club?

family:
    -------
    Mother:beatrix_bunny220
    Brother: viperson
    Sister: Jamie
    Nepthew: Skyler22

from daughter: Saq

Junior Member MangaAngel is on a distinguished road MangaAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2005 03:28 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Princess__Bunny
    that sounds exactly like Sailor Moon
    It's only like SM in that it's a group of girls with powers that fight bad guys. The girls from W.I.T.C.H. have no connection to the planets, they're from the earth, not the moon, and they really are regular teenagers, not reborn princesses. Although there actually is one more similarity: the main girl in W.I.T.C.H. has a very powerful *crystal* that the bad guy wants. I like the show tho, it's pretty cool (even if it is American)!
    -- 0:-)
    [MangaAngel]
    Check out my gallery!

http://www.animegalleries.net/category/38192

The banished one FallenDevil is a glorious beacon of light FallenDevil is a glorious beacon of light FallenDevil is a glorious beacon of light FallenDevil is a glorious beacon of light FallenDevil is a glorious beacon of light FallenDevil's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2008 08:43 AM
    Threads

Mabuharu, its a definite Adult one((its rated TVMA, yes i have seen the first episode)) Immeditely you know its a Adult show cause about 7 minutes into it you see a bunch of Jr.High looking((Highschool maybe, i dunno they all basicly look teh same in anime)) basicly nude, and withing 20 minutes the main character's basicly getting raped from this one which, trying to get killed by another, and this girl he knew at one point wants to marry him. XD its pretty funny, Its more Comedy then anything but they do show explosions and crud, From what i saw it diddn't have nudity ((they never said anything for nudity when they said it was TVMA, although it was under TV G wtf?)) it basicly just has alot of skimpy clothing, upskirts ect. Oh and explosions. XD nuff said, if i find out anymore i'll post them.

Junior Member jhonnyramone is an unknown quantity at this point jhonnyramone's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2005 09:54 PM
    Threads

where did u see that?

Senior Member anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2006 03:54 AM
    Threads

mew mew power can never be better than sailor moon corina and mermaid melody pich pichi pitch and mew mew power is coooooooooooooooool

Senior Member anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

soorry to be mean but WINX CLUB SUX I HATE IT ITS NOT EVEAN AN ANIME ITS JUST AN ANIME RIP OF IT WILL GIVE U GUYZ NIGHTMARES

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

W.I.T.C.H is kooooool its darker side of the winx club but much cooooooool why do u guyz evan like winx club its just stupied faries that transform and they flutter their winx is should be named after blooooom club cuz blooom is under so much of a spotlight of forget it what i just said go and get butter opcorn and watch magical doremi

♣♥My sweet big sister~ Hira why did you have to leave so early? ♥♣
    ♣♥and My sweet little sister~ Shaza I love you *Hugs*♥♣
    ^___________________^

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Goken is on a distinguished road Goken's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2006 06:17 PM
    Threads

[QUOTE=FallenDevil]Mabuharu, its a definite Adult one((its rated TVMA, yes i have seen the first episode)) Immeditely you know its a Adult show cause about 7 minutes into it you see a bunch of Jr.High looking((Highschool maybe, i dunno they all basicly look teh same in anime)) basicly nude, and withing 20 minutes the main character's basicly getting raped from this one which, trying to get killed by another, and this girl he knew at one point wants to marry him. XD its pretty funny, Its more Comedy then anything but they do show explosions and crud, From what i saw it diddn't have nudity ((they never said anything for nudity when they said it was TVMA, although it was under TV G wtf?)) it basicly just has alot of skimpy clothing, upskirts ect. Oh and explosions. XD nuff said, if i find out anymore i'll post them.[/QUOTE

Where can I watch Maburaho and on which site?
    Last edited by Goken; 04-22-2006 at 09:46 AM.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Goken is on a distinguished road Goken's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2006 06:17 PM
    Threads

Hey AncientSinlence tho pics you have on your post what anime are they from?

Member fimbulvinter is just really nice fimbulvinter is just really nice fimbulvinter is just really nice fimbulvinter is just really nice fimbulvinter is just really nice fimbulvinter's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2007 10:34 PM
    Threads

ah, petite princess yucie is kind of new, it isn't very adult though, but i liked it.

Boy, I got style
    I got class,
    I got it all goin' for me.
    Open yo eyes,
    See what I got.
    What you had.
    And come back to me.

Junior Member CandyCheck is infamous around these parts CandyCheck is infamous around these parts CandyCheck's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2007 09:39 AM
    Threads

And Gakuen alice is so best even if its about a 10 years old girl, its fantastic but the subbers are so slow to make it the last subbed episode (15) came out last year...

Member ~*May Fan*~ has a little shameless behaviour in the past ~*May Fan*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2006 02:25 PM
    Threads

Those animes you already said besides those animes are so kawaii though quite immuture.

♥I am a Pokemon girl♥

Member Rabbit Demon is on a distinguished road Rabbit Demon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2006 03:28 AM
    Threads

You should she JC The Ninja Girl the girl transforms into a ninja so it is Magical girl.

Kawaii Rabbit

...Your true friend A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2007 12:29 PM
    Threads

Gotta agree I hate the winx but w.i.t.c.h. is nice new magical girl anime ummm....you betta watch w.i.t.c.h. season 2 and winx season 3 but these are not actual animes but watch miss kuttai methi for a change! ^^

Meet hungry creampuffy.

F R E E D O M

~I'm a lucky girl...whose dream came true
    but underneath it all...I'm just like you~

Senior Member Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2007 03:06 PM
    Threads

how bout Mahoromatic that is complete adult
    ---a sig I made ealier not my best

this is my family
    Mom:Moonchild7:My biggest sis: Suky:My other Big sis: Just a girl:My nicest sis: Ayame_Sohma:My little sis: catskill888:My sis: Sakura_Babe:My sigmaking lil sis:Luck_Sharingan_SakuraMy brothers:My half demon brother: _inuyasha_:My son and daughters:My daughter: _sesshomaru:My son: inu yasha naru:My realtives:My Cousin: Donye

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:35 AM
    Threads

Ummmm I'm not sure how new it is but I think it's fairly new. Kazikage Kaitou Jeanne is pretty good so far. It's more mature than Mew Mew Power that's for sure.

P.S. like people have said before W.I.T.C.H. is an american production hence is a cartoon but not technically anime.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.
    Are you a fan? Pm me if you want a custom sig from me.

Senior Member Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2007 03:06 PM
    Threads

I agree that k.k.j is more mature than t.m.m
    ---a sig I made ealier not my best

this is my family
    Mom:Moonchild7:My biggest sis: Suky:My other Big sis: Just a girl:My nicest sis: Ayame_Sohma:My little sis: catskill888:My sis: Sakura_Babe:My sigmaking lil sis:Luck_Sharingan_SakuraMy brothers:My half demon brother: _inuyasha_:My son and daughters:My daughter: _sesshomaru:My son: inu yasha naru:My realtives:My Cousin: Donye

Closed Thread

Thread Information