AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Whats the best fighting game ever created?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Street Fighter

11 29.73%
  • Soul Cailbur

8 21.62%
  • Mortal Kombat

7 18.92%
  • Super Smash Brothers Melee

10 27.03%
  • Guilty Gear X

2 5.41%
  • Tekken

6 16.22%
  • Other

9 24.32%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Whats your favorite Fighting Game?

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2005 07:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Whats your favorite Fighting Game?

I made this thread for fighting game fans.Games like Street Fighter, Tekken, Soul Cailbar, Mortal Kombat Games, Gulity Gear X and other fighting games I left out...If you have any strategies or tips for people on how to play better feel free to help. There a lot of people who suck at fighting games so go ahead and help out. Name the best fighting game your good at. Also post a pick of your favorite character on any fighting game.

The best fighting game I am good at is Street Fighter. I love all the street fighter games and I am really good at all them. My favorite street fighter type fighting game has to be Marvel Vs. Capcom 1 & 2. Also like old school street fighters like on Sega or Super Nintendo. My favorite characters have to be Ryu, Chunli and Cammy. But out of all the street fighter characters Ryus my favorite.

Street Fighter Game Tips: Never stay in one place, I say you move alot when fighting. If your gonna attack make sure the attack hits, punching and kicking at the air makes your character look stupid. Use your super combos when the person/com your fighting is open for a hit( like if they punch or are getting ready to shoot or something) Throw them when they get close enough(I am extremely good at throwing ) Dont forget to block too, blocking is a life saver. Learn your characters and make the perfect team. If your not doing nothing at home pop in the game and create a team and learn all there moves to become the best!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ryu.jpg‎
Views:	109
Size:	107.6 KB
ID:	2196  

Lord of Chaos Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2005 08:48 PM
    Threads

I liked Super Smash Bros. Melee!
    My favourite character is LINK
    Tip - learn to use bombs and items to your advantage and try to avoid your opponents!

Note - I did not make this....i found it on the internet.....props to whoever did make it though....

krunchy sock puppet nivek5 is an unknown quantity at this point nivek5's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2006 11:52 PM
    Threads

links pretty good but i like falco and fox mostly because there really fast and can combo pretty good too

the things in life are food water and rpg's

Member enjio is on a distinguished road enjio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2005 03:09 PM
    Threads

i would have to say that street fighter is better and i like ryu and ken

Crimson Soul: brother
    Geleyal: younger sister
    Ladyanime: older sister
    wish_maker: older sister

Curator of the Drakenites Regulus is on a distinguished road Regulus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2006 06:25 PM
    Threads

How could you forget about the King of Fighters Series! To me, that is the best fighting games series.
    Don't trust anyone you can't kill.

~...Unwanted Samurai...~ Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2007 12:26 AM
    Threads

Smash Bros, and Soul Caliber, and the Inuyasha Fighting games, i also like tekkon, and stuff lol (O.o) but i voted for Smash
    These wounds never heal...

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I say they make a online smash bros game or a online soul cailbur that would rule.

souless dreamer dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2015 01:18 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Satoru Ishigami
    I made this thread for fighting game fans.
    This thread had already been made. Why make it again?

tteekkkkeenn 55
    Last edited by dragoninja; 02-26-2005 at 01:18 PM.

beauty in us all
    everyone the same
    everything changes
    love is all you need
    peace happyness and wizdom forever
    music heals the soul
    learn something new everyday
    experience life
    live free

Senior Member Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2005 09:55 PM
    Threads

i like Street fighter Soul Calabur, and Super Smash Bros. Melee. I couldn't deside so i like all three of them.
    Take a step back, stand in place.
    Freeze inside, and show your souless eyes.
    Close yourself from the outside world.
    Fall to your knees crying in pain.
    Shake in fear and get ready to die.
    In this dark cold place, no one survives.

Love together.

Die together.
    In misery, there is no end.

Senior Member soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2005 11:12 PM
    Threads

i think mortal combat is good. but for an rpg i would like to see a whats your favorite rpg game if so then fable.

Senior Member soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2005 11:12 PM
    Threads

mortal combat rocks alright yahhhhhhhh

Senior Member Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2005 09:55 PM
    Threads

Mrotal combat i nevr played.
    Take a step back, stand in place.
    Freeze inside, and show your souless eyes.
    Close yourself from the outside world.
    Fall to your knees crying in pain.
    Shake in fear and get ready to die.
    In this dark cold place, no one survives.

Love together.

Die together.
    In misery, there is no end.

Member 3scaflowne is an unknown quantity at this point 3scaflowne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2005 11:27 PM
    Threads

Street Fighter Soul Cailbur Mortal Kombat there all cool

Member Fizzyazana is a splendid one to behold Fizzyazana is a splendid one to behold Fizzyazana is a splendid one to behold Fizzyazana is a splendid one to behold Fizzyazana is a splendid one to behold Fizzyazana is a splendid one to behold Fizzyazana is a splendid one to behold Fizzyazana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2005 03:48 PM
    Threads

Mortal kombat gives me the satisfaction of knowing I can kick someones *** withought haveing to leave my hous I espesially like the blood graphics very soothing

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I just played that new Game Rumble Roses...man its cool. Guys will love that game...ohhhhh yeeeaaaah

big boss samuel is on a distinguished road samuel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2005 10:52 AM
    Threads

Default ...

street fighter is alright but im sticking mortal kombat.theres alot of blood and swords.

Senior Member Leon Magnus will become famous soon enough Leon Magnus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2005 10:40 PM
    Threads

None out of those are my favorite..Not big on SF or KoF because a lot of them a just huge guys with way too big muscles...not really my thing...

SSB is fun, but In my opinion not considerd a true fighting game.

Out of the list GG is my favorite...

Junior Member mistymoorman is on a distinguished road mistymoorman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2005 03:09 PM
    Threads

I like Soul Caliber 2

Senior Member SeijouOmni will become famous soon enough SeijouOmni's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:05 AM
    Threads

I love Street Fighter. It's the only reason fighting games exist, and while Capcom has been slacking lately, Street Fighter Alpha 3 and Capcom Vs. SNK 2 are still a couple of the best fighting games to exist. Soul Calibur and Guilty Gear are also great and original series. I never liked Tekken, though 5 admittedly is VERY impressive, and Mortal Kombat has always been a crappy fighting game with a crappy combat engine hidden under layers of unrealistic and pointless gore. Smash Brothers I never got into...I mean...the cheapest way to win in any game that lets you is always ring-outs, and that's all Super Smash is. But maybe I'm just bitter because I can always beat my friends into high percentages really quickly, but I can almost never knock them out. I'm just not big on the idea of being able to survive lasers, fire, blades, bombs, hammers, freezing, and generally haveing the living snot beaten out of you, and then dying because you drifted off camera.
    Well, I just don't want to be a part of something I don't approve of anymore, and haven't approved of in a long, long time.

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

King of Fighters. For silly reasons, I will not debate how "realistic" the game is; For each time I do, it brings back painful memories of never being Iori Yagami.

At least, The KOF line of games has not dissapointed. If you even count Maximum Impact, which is the tarnish on the great if not legendary name of the game. It's all in good taste.

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

Domo Army Soldier Kusanagi is on a distinguished road Kusanagi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2005 12:45 AM
    Hinata sou, with my love------Naru-chan-^_^-
    Threads

i specialy play the kof-------and, thats my favorite fighting game----cause it has a lot of movements and combos...............XD

or may be somthing like a crossover.---------exmample, svc:chaos-------je je
    Anime Complex (WEB) Anime Complex Forum (spanish forum)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The most stupid Capcom game they ever created was the Megaman MT warrior. Man its so gay (no offense to gay people, gay people are nice) Its so happy and everyone is all happy and stuff it makes me sick to my stomach. They ruined the Megaman series.

Senior Member kamekazekid is on a distinguished road kamekazekid's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2005 07:03 PM
    Threads

smash brother melee is the coolest

Banned Forum / Chat Magic gamer is on a distinguished road Magic gamer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2005 12:06 PM
    Threads

I like super smash brothers melee because it is a good game.

Banned Forum / Chat laogamer can only hope to improve laogamer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2005 12:35 PM
    Threads

i agree with Magic gamer melee is a good game and i plan to beat every one

Closed Thread

Thread Information