AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Yu Yu Hakusho Games

Hybrid View

Queen of the Airheads ^,~ Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2006 03:17 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Yu Yu Hakusho Games

Hey in case you don't know, 3 YYH games have been released in the USA.

Yu Yu Hakusho Spirit Detective for GBA
    Yu Yu Hakusho Tournament Tactics for GBA
    Yu Yu Hakusho Dark Tournament for PS2

I am in no way a 'serious gamer' person, but I did pick up all the YYH games(can u blame me?) lol. Anyways, I want to know (if you actually played this games) What you thought and what rating you gave it. (1-10)

Also I want to know if you know what other YYH games are coming out soon in the US?

Thx! ^_^

--Amazon

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2005 07:56 AM
    Threads

3 the graphics for the ps2 are bad to meh

Kagome Lover Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy is a name known to all Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy is a name known to all Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy is a name known to all Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy is a name known to all Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy is a name known to all Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy is a name known to all Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2006 09:04 PM
    Threads

i would give dark tournament a 6 because of the graphics being only ok and it was a difficult battle system for me to do all of the moves.
    i really enjoyed spirit detective and give it an 8.
    i haven't played tournament tactics yet, is it good?

Demon Slayer Deshwitat will become famous soon enough Deshwitat's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2006 07:34 PM
    Threads

I thought the YYH game for GBA was crap it sucked and wasnt like the show at all

Queen of the Airheads ^,~ Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2006 03:17 PM
    Threads

The YYH Tournament Tactics for GBA was actually very good, and in my opinion, the best of the three. It had allotta the characters different moves, and had alotta different levels. Plus, you could get all the good guys from the Dark Tournament, (Jin, Touya, ect.) All in all, it was a pretty good RPG fightin game for the GBA. But it was short. I give it 8 outta 10

The YYH Dark Tournament for PS2 was second best. I loved the way that they had real episodes in there for the story, but it kinda ended fast for me. Their 'token game' thingy is kinda gay, and when I unlocked the extra dark tournament mode, it was very dissapointing. The graphics, just to let you know, are s'posed to be like that because it's s'posed to be a cross between anime ppl and 3-d ppl. Anyways, all in all, 6 outta 10

And last, YYH Spirit Detective for GBA, was very very very fast. I beat it in 2 days. Either it was made for small children, or just....I don't know. Anyways, the graphics for it were surprisingly good for a GBA. But like I said, too easy, and their wasn't much challenge there, since each guy only had like, 3 attacks each. I give it a 4 outta 10

If you have any questions bout the games, just pm me ^.0
    This account is no longer active

Knight-Defender Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2005 07:07 AM
    Threads

Default dark tournament

I played Dark Tournament and it was pretty good. Could have used more powers though
    "Fate is not what is. Fate is what you make it."

"There's nothing wrong with a little sin, as long as you remain pure of heart, no evil can touch you."

"Those who follow the path the forked path of choice are beset by many evils, one of them being treachery."

My family:
    Megami91:little sister

(\ _/)
    (0 .o)
    (> <)
    Add bunny to your sig to help on his way to world domination

Senior Member Guilty Gear will become famous soon enough Guilty Gear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2006 06:43 PM
    Threads

Default Ive played the game on gba.

well YuYu is ok like ive played the taticts version on gba.It sucks but its ok it is something to deal with if your a real fan of the cartoon.

Who want some

Member Dragonmaster Alex is on a distinguished road Dragonmaster Alex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2005 07:14 AM
    Threads

I only played Yu Yu Hakusho Spirit Detective, for me, hmm, 5. ^_^
    Sakura:Like what I said,if you will accept me, I'll accept you. Will you accept me? *sakura showed her kunai*

Alex: */e4*

-=(j)05-05-2005(k)=-

Youko kurama's wife shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2006 06:35 PM
    Threads

well the one for ps2 i have and the moves are hard!! the graphics are cool...so i'd give it a 9..youko...*drools*

Senior Member anime911 is on a distinguished road anime911's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2006 09:09 PM
    Threads

Dark tournamet had really bad graphics so I didn't like that one. The fighting style was corny too.

Senior Member anime OG is infamous around these parts anime OG is infamous around these parts anime OG is infamous around these parts anime OG is infamous around these parts anime OG is infamous around these parts anime OG's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2007 10:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by anime911
    Dark tournamet had really bad graphics so I didn't like that one. The fighting style was corny too.
    I agree I had the tournement one and I didn't like it neither!!! It was difinitely corny!!!! But I still like the show even though I don't watch it anymore!!!!!!
    my famliy Lorie, anime 911, Guilty Gear, blackfuse81, Jiraiya, animeglobe

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I've played some old SNES yuyu games in Japanese, those kick the crap out of the 3 games listed.

[K_K]'z Death Plague Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2006 09:44 AM
    Threads

Yu Yu Hakuso Dark tournament is awesome ^_^
    Alone and scared
    Defenseless and cold
    Sad and forgotten
    The pain kills me
    The darkness swallows me
    Death surrounds me
    Thoughts flood through my head
    Scars up my arm
    Blood on the ground
    My heart broke
    Torn out by you
    The lies you told
    Killed me one by one
    Do you want me dead?
    To stab myself in the heart
    And take one last breath
    The tears in my eyes
    Choke me
    The knife in my hand
    Covered in my tainted blood
    I'm finally dead
    Are you happy now?

Member Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2006 01:53 AM
    Threads

5 the game is fun but repetitive and the graphics are sluggish at best

Closed Thread

Thread Information