AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Who's your favourite wrestler?

Senior Member nega_knives will become famous soon enough nega_knives's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2006 08:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Undertaker yea hes cool.

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

I was a big fan back when I was like... 8? But the Undertaker and Kane.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Senior Member philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2007 10:24 PM
    Threads

john cena's the best
    ...My Animeforum Family:
    Friend: xieshunnuan
    Friend: xiaxtuxning
    Brother: blackfuse81

AF's Hopeless Romantic Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 09:14 PM
    in the Heart of the lady destined for me.
    Threads

Nice, a wrestling thread ^^.

Been watching since I was 5, and still an avid fan of the entire franchise.

Favorite Wrestler of All time would have to be : Stone Cold Steve Austin

His "golden days" when it was Stone Cold vs McMahon were priceless. That was wrestling's golden era in my book. And Stone Cold wasn't afraid to tell you he didn't like you, and immediately give you a Stunner, plus he was just so random and fun to watch.

Favorite Wrestler at the Moment: Kurt Angle

He's a great wrestler, and his skills in the ring make every match exciting. I enjoy every one of his matches, but I do get dissappointed when he has to resort to using a "foriegn object." Overall, his wrestling style and the way he fights his opponents make the match very entertaining, all the while making you appreciate amatuer wrestling. Plus, he's a Olympic Gold Medalist, and won that medal with a "broken frickin' neck!"

Favorite Diva: Stacy Kiebler

I had my eye on her since her WCW days as "Ms. Hancock." She isn't much of a wrestler, but when it comes to getting the crowds going, only one ring entrance comes to mind *thinks about her going through the ropes* whoooo ^^. She's also got a good personality, and seems like someone you can have fun with. Bah, Stacy Kiebler be mine T-T!!! Oh well, I'll have to settle for just seeing her on the TV and all the wonderful photoshoots she does.

Yup, I love wrestling, and I don't care if anyone tells me it's fake, because I KNOW that already. Been watching wrestling for so long, I can predict the outcome of matches most of the time. Just another one of my many useless talents ^^.

People that I think are awesome aka ones I admire and the ones that think I'm a nice guy:
    ~ Celessa Avalon ~ Raye Hino Tora_no_Umei Nyanko Tears

I shall eat your pies :3 suky has a brilliant future suky has a brilliant future suky has a brilliant future suky has a brilliant future suky has a brilliant future suky has a brilliant future suky has a brilliant future suky has a brilliant future suky has a brilliant future suky has a brilliant future suky has a brilliant future suky's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2007 01:32 PM
    Threads

Eddie Guerrero, he talked the talk and walked the walk. He also was the king of the arena and kept the style.
    Eat my shorts and I'll eat your pies! -devours-
    See?-->INFO you do? are you a newbie? then CLICK!
    (Thanks Nespa)

Love is something precious that can hurt, but also bring u the most important person in your life, so please don't take it for granted is someone says they love u.

Member Tripp is on a distinguished road Tripp's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2006 08:23 PM
    Threads

Probally the greatest mind in the business and great competitor of all time is know as Raven. From a crazied crusifiction of The Sandman in ECW to introducing hardcore to WCW to taking hold of WWF's hard core title 27 times and being apart of the storyline creative team to TNA's former NWA champion and creator of the House of Fun match and Hang man's Horror. He's my favorite wrestler... and the best(by my oppinion)

For those who don't know who or what Raven looks like here:

WWF look
    http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com...r/raven/21.jpg
    TNA look
    http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com...r/raven/48.jpg

Senior Member Xigre will become famous soon enough Xigre's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 01:09 PM
    Threads

Bush. He wrestles Phonics. He often loses.
    ( \_/ )
    ( O.o )
    ( > < ) This is Bunny. He's already chubby... and he's up to his third lesson in the art of Couch-potatodry.
    Signed- The engenious couch potato. Notice slight pudge.

Member Lidka is infamous around these parts Lidka is infamous around these parts Lidka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2008 11:23 PM
    Threads

My favorite wrestler is Kid muscle

I love maxx. The perv. Miyazaaki has a spectacular aura about Miyazaaki has a spectacular aura about Miyazaaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2008 03:37 PM
    Threads

John Cena, The Undertaker, and Rey Mysterio.

Sig made by Fullmetal_Alchemist249. Thank yew!

[K_K]'z Death Plague Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2006 09:44 AM
    Threads

Here are my favorite ones
    Curt Angel
    Undertaker
    BoogyMan ^_^
    Ray
    Jonny
    Bloody Knuckles...is his nickname I dont know the real name sorry
    Alone and scared
    Defenseless and cold
    Sad and forgotten
    The pain kills me
    The darkness swallows me
    Death surrounds me
    Thoughts flood through my head
    Scars up my arm
    Blood on the ground
    My heart broke
    Torn out by you
    The lies you told
    Killed me one by one
    Do you want me dead?
    To stab myself in the heart
    And take one last breath
    The tears in my eyes
    Choke me
    The knife in my hand
    Covered in my tainted blood
    I'm finally dead
    Are you happy now?

Offened by your face ~*~Hikarun~*~ is infamous around these parts ~*~Hikarun~*~ is infamous around these parts ~*~Hikarun~*~ is infamous around these parts ~*~Hikarun~*~ is infamous around these parts ~*~Hikarun~*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2006 03:43 PM
    Threads

My favorite wrestler is Randy Orton

Like my work? Add this to your sig! ^.^

*celebrates with Hawk* Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2008 11:42 AM
    Threads

Ray Misterio and when Brock Lezner was wrestling him too!

Family:
    Sister: lorie, Keyasaffection
    Aunt: beatrix_bunny220

*in love with kyle busch* Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:01 PM
    Threads

I got a few.

The Big Show, JBL, AJ Styles, Christian, Rey Mysterio, Eddie (RIP), and Kurt Angle.

Member Shinji Mimura is on a distinguished road Shinji Mimura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2006 07:40 PM
    Sitting infront of my computer.... where else would I be??? :p
    Threads

Hmmm..... Rey Mysterio, Matt, Eddie(RIP... T_T) and Stone Cold Steve Austin

LOVE glue gunnin Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2010 12:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: EWW THE WEE

Eww, wrestling. My ex used to talk about it all the time.. he was kind of a freak. o_o...

But.... the sting or whatever his name is. He was at this.. God convention thing I went to. Rofl. Talking and such. lmao.

and omg. i can smell what the Rock is cooking, trust me. x3

i won't tell you that i love you
    K I S S OR H U G YOU
    cuz i'm bluffin with my muffin
    i'm not lyin', i'm just stunnin with my
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

grabbed the Devil's nuts. Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2006 11:46 AM
    Threads

Yeah, Sting was cool (in WCW Nitro 99).
    Now, i olny liked Boggieman.. but.. i don't like wrestling anymore. Did you know it's all fake?

Member Yzneftamz will become famous soon enough Yzneftamz will become famous soon enough Yzneftamz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2006 10:21 AM
    Threads

I've got two actual favourites: The Undertaker, for the style. And Rey Mysterio, for the moves. And being a martial arts fan, I like the other dextrous ones too. Too bad that there aren't many of them...

Well, actually, the fancy moves of the dextrous "wrestlers" are about eighty percent of the reason I watch the whole thing. Think what you want from that statement.
    "Poor little sword..." Old blacksmith Godou from Berserk, when looking at Gatsu's sword.

A friend is someone you call to help you move. A real friend is someone you call to help you move a body.

And I HATE smileys.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

My all time fave was Ultimate Warrior

*celebrates with Hawk* Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2008 11:42 AM
    Threads

Kain is pretty cool too!

Family:
    Sister: lorie, Keyasaffection
    Aunt: beatrix_bunny220

Forsaken by her master Guardian of light has a spectacular aura about Guardian of light has a spectacular aura about Guardian of light's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2006 12:55 AM
    in the deepest, darkesst, most secluded! receses of my mind
    Threads

the UNDERTAKER rules!

Legend Thousand Eyes has a spectacular aura about Thousand Eyes has a spectacular aura about Thousand Eyes has a spectacular aura about Thousand Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2011 08:32 PM
    Threads

Taz is my favourite wrestler of all time. He ruled ECW as ECW World Champion for 9 months in 1999 and was the only guy in the WWE to beat a WCW contracted wrestler for the ECW belt in an ECW ring while under WWE contract. He was also the first guy to beat Kurt Angle and then defeat all of the Radicalz back in 2000.
    More than a thousand problems. Less than a thousand solutions.

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 10:14 PM
    Threads

Wow I was a huge fan back when I was younger. I liked Rocky Maivia aka The Rock before he was famous...Bret Hart(before he turned bad) and The Patriot.
    I have begun to watch it some again, I appreciate their character structures and the work of the Heels.

My Favorite now is Finlay. "My name is Finlay and I love to Fight!"
    But I also find Edge entertaining as well as Randy Orton and DX.

Banned Forum / Chat Riyokin has a spectacular aura about Riyokin has a spectacular aura about Riyokin has a spectacular aura about Riyokin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 10:02 PM
    Threads

Batista and Rey Mysterio

Specialness.. Rin! has a reputation beyond repute Rin! has a reputation beyond repute Rin! has a reputation beyond repute Rin! has a reputation beyond repute Rin! has a reputation beyond repute Rin! has a reputation beyond repute Rin! has a reputation beyond repute Rin! has a reputation beyond repute Rin! has a reputation beyond repute Rin! has a reputation beyond repute Rin! has a reputation beyond repute Rin!'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2008 03:22 AM
    Threads

Wrestling doesnt apeel to me at all... its pretty pointless. Two guys bashing eachother up. I'de watch it, copy it and put it on funniest home videoes. Then.. while nobodys looking laugh my head off when one guy punches the other guy in the groin.
    Have Fun. What Else?

Thank you to those for the rep. Well appreciated!

Senior Member Dark_Cloud-Xiao has a spectacular aura about Dark_Cloud-Xiao has a spectacular aura about Dark_Cloud-Xiao's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2008 01:16 AM
    Threads

My favs are Rey Mysterio, John Cena and Undertaker

Closed Thread

Thread Information