AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ranma And Akane/ Inuyasha and Kagome

Junior Member Cascandar is on a distinguished road Cascandar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2005 09:02 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Ranma And Akane/ Inuyasha and Kagome

AHHHHH!!!! (there will be spoilers)

I saw (and read) the whole seires of Ranma 1/2 and my beloved couple never kiss!!!! Plus Inuyasha and Kagome never get together either... WHY?!?!??!
    They are so cute together (both couples) and they practically live together why not?

I know that Kagome considers Inuyasha a boyfriend and Akane and Inuyasha are engaged but it is not enough.... CONFESS your love already....

I know by the end of the Ranma series he does kinda but they never get married............

If anyone feels the same way please post your concern so i kno im not alone
    Yeah... what up... I'm 17/f
    http://www.xanga.com/cascandar< my site
    post a note

Junior Member Papalagui is on a distinguished road Papalagui's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2005 10:54 PM
    Threads

Well, Actually Ranma and Akane do kiss, in the Romeo and Juliet story, remember ?
    Ranma and Akane will get married, for life goes on but the series is about they , kids, growing up to accept each other, if during the series they already do it...well that would be a short end to the series. Plus they can not get married, you know, they are still kids when the series was over.

Rina'z Plague is back!! animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 10:28 AM
    Threads

ranam and akane didnt really get to kiss...becaue of the tape.....and as for inuyasha and kagome...i like inuyasha better with kikyo.......i like ranma and akane together..

^I'm a cold vanilla milkshake with poison in it.^
    ^Please take a sip.^

can you make me a siggy and avvy set?
    im collecting. pm me if you can.
    thanks!

--my collection--

Senior Member Water Angel has a little shameless behaviour in the past Water Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2005 10:20 AM
    Threads

Wink

I feel the same way .... inuyasha needs to try harder cause you can tell he really likes kagome and ranma and akane need to stop fighting and kiss ..... cause you can also tell that they really like each other to.
    Deep In my soul ... the loves so strong, it takes control. Now we both know ... the secrets there, the feeling shows. Dreams that fall apart ... I make a wish on a shouting star. There will come a day ... some were far away. In you'r arms all stay my only love. My only ....... love.

Member akuma=unmei is on a distinguished road akuma=unmei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2005 08:31 PM
    i'm here, where your not and that makes me happy ^_^
    Threads

i like both those show i feel the same way...that is y i like fushigi yuugi. it moves fast in the love category. i mean in the first manga she said she was falling in love with him. and they accually kiss in that series. inuyasha and kagome need to move faster!!!! at least ranma and akane r getting married! and when something dose happen in inuyasha, they act like nothing happened! >.<
    Alrite! Which One Of You Put Bacon In The Soap! ><, Oh Wise Guy Huh! Would Someone Just Shoot Him Already!

-[ αĸuмα-cнαи ]

cutest thing you ever saw 8 yr old rin will become famous soon enough 8 yr old rin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2005 05:05 PM
    Threads

Thumbs down

i dont blame inuyasha for not trying to kiss kagome...(ranma1/2 is something scary with a fan fic that can draw just like the creator made akane & nabki gay... and they dont make a good couple) but inuyasha and kagome.......NO!!!! bad bad.......

the snake king viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2006 01:41 PM
    Threads

i think inuyasha and kagome should get to gether
    my name is sonblock wich meens crazy white boy with a gun

Senior Member animeadmirer is on a distinguished road animeadmirer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2006 02:49 AM
    San Jose of California, where everything is overpriced.
    Threads

Well considering the two couple come from a single creator they should get along pretty well if they ever met each other. Inuyasha and Ranma aren't deceivers or romeos by nature. Though stubborn and not very honest with their feelings they are quite pure and straightfoward. Though they seriously need classes in how to take a girl out for a date they are pretty dependable for a strong and long term relationship. When the time is right they'll get kissing and the rest. Just takes time.
    All great figures are shrouded with ambiguity! Look how they fear the Devil and revere God! With mystery comes colossal power! -- Suzuka (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Eliminate the imposibles, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. -- Kudo Shinichi (Detective Conan)

Girl With No Purpose Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2011 12:29 PM
    Threads

well im not a fan of ranma 1/2, but inuyasha and kagome will be a couple in like that VERY last episode from what i heard so i would just wait

~Lovely sigs by my best friend~
    ~DizzyElf~

Member Caramel_Kiki is on a distinguished road Caramel_Kiki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2005 05:23 PM
    Lost, alone, in the tragedies of everyday life.
    Threads

-Nod.- Kagoem and Inuyasha need to kiss! They love eachother... and I tihnk Kouga needs to get oover himself and marry Ayame. -Double nod.- Just a thought, though...

Senior Member little:k is on a distinguished road little:k's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2005 07:33 PM
    Threads

Ranma and Akane did kiss.
    On the first aperince of the cat fist move.
    All though Ranma doe'st remember that they kissed.
    As for Inuyasha and Kagome...I dunno..
    Twirling Wirling Round We Go Twirling Fast And Twirling Slow See The Colors Skip And Flow Twirling Round We Go

Celestial Guardian Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 01:13 AM
    In the place beetween light and dark called Twilight
    Threads

if inuyasha and kagome do kiss tell me what episode that it was on. i am not a rama1/2 fan either cause i have not seen it!!!!!!!! but kagome and him do make a good couple with all those times they were about to kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey wait! they do kiss in one of the movies that they made i think it was when inuyasha had turned full demon and to get him out of it kagome kissed him on the lips for a looooooooong time. he came out of it and he still held the kiss looking at her!!!!!

Member of the Bishie Hunters Clan
    (Owner of Demon Eyes Kyo and Kyoshiro Mibu)

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

well i heard from my dad that relationships in america is diffrent then japanese relationships....they dont kiss as much and stuff...but i guess since its not real life they should
    Derp.

Junior Member Princess Shinko is on a distinguished road Princess Shinko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2005 07:09 PM
    Threads

Default i kno

you r so right. i hoped that would never happen. they r the cutest couples i've ever seen. who thinks this plainly sucks?
    Anime Fanatic speaking

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

both are cliffhanger endings.....inu and kagome never actually get together, and (i have not yet read the very ending of ranma) but i heard that they decide to get married and then it ends......why? because Rumiko Takahashi likes to torture her fans!!!!

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Junior Member Papalagui is on a distinguished road Papalagui's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2005 10:54 PM
    Threads

That is not how it exactly ends for Ranma, and there is no wedding because they are 15 years old only.

Celestial Guardian Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok that really sucks well i heard that they do get together at the end of inuyasha on one of the forums od something

Junior Member Shizuru is on a distinguished road Shizuru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2005 07:41 PM
    Threads

Thumbs down

really i think they did kiss in the magna but they do make a great couple with bad times her in there but who doesnt? its the same with kagome and inuyasha really bad times but still holding on

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hm not a bad point and could you like give me a link to the manga that shows them kiss or something?

Figlia della Tempesta MingUe will become famous soon enough MingUe will become famous soon enough MingUe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2005 03:49 PM
    Threads

I prefer things left unsaid... besides, Ranma and Akane are too young and too stubburn. As for Inuyasha and Kagome, they've got more important things to worry about, no?
    Last edited by MingUe; 04-09-2005 at 03:27 PM.
    INTIMACY n. A relation in which fools are providentially drawn for their mutual destruction.
    --Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

say what? never mind..... what do you mean other things to worry about? they have nothing else to worry about except trying to get the jewel shards,no?

Virtuous Pixie Sexy Angel has a spectacular aura about Sexy Angel has a spectacular aura about Sexy Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2006 12:29 PM
    Threads

Ranma and Akane~

~~~~

Member dragonslayer is infamous around these parts dragonslayer is infamous around these parts dragonslayer is infamous around these parts dragonslayer is infamous around these parts dragonslayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2005 04:58 PM
    Threads

inuyasha and kagome have kissed it was on inuyasha the casle beyond the looking glass

gamers heaven 1withanime is on a distinguished road 1withanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2006 12:28 PM
    Threads

i have not seen the end, but ranma and akane were in high school in the first few at least right?? and inuyasha and kagome love each other it is obvious

Sig by Fate on Anime Paradise

FES admires you ^_< Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2008 04:41 PM
    Threads

As u can see in my sig,Inuyasha and Kagome kiss each other! It is from a movie.I dunno if it's the first one or the second....
    As for Ranma and Akane, they're puttin in my tv station,I still haven't seen that they kissed each other

Closed Thread

Thread Information