AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Any techno/transe/house fans out there?

Member Te7Suo is an unknown quantity at this point Te7Suo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-22-2005 12:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    In YouR head and i know your dirty thots ^_~
    Threads

Default Any techno/transe/house fans out there?

Some one that lissens to artists like : tiesto , 666 , holyman and stuff like that ?

Twilight zone ~Raye Hino~ has a brilliant future ~Raye Hino~ has a brilliant future ~Raye Hino~ has a brilliant future ~Raye Hino~ has a brilliant future ~Raye Hino~ has a brilliant future ~Raye Hino~ has a brilliant future ~Raye Hino~ has a brilliant future ~Raye Hino~ has a brilliant future ~Raye Hino~ has a brilliant future ~Raye Hino~ has a brilliant future ~Raye Hino~ has a brilliant future ~Raye Hino~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2007 02:06 PM
    Threads

Ooooh, me! me!! I love it!

But I'm pretty sure there is a thread like this somewhere though.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

oH sweet where you from ? and who's your fav artist ? same thread ? i guess i missed it
    I live in a strange situation whit too much talk and no comunication...

Life is like a box of candy . By the time you open the box the candy is all gone...

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

I'm a techno fan. ^___^.. i didnt know there were some people who liked it too on this forum. i just saw a lot of rocker fans.. not that i have anything against them. =)

Signature brought to you by Balance.

the puchuu king macus alexander bogart can only hope to improve macus alexander bogart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2005 08:21 AM
    babel the city of eternal darkness wuwahahahahaha
    Threads

im int hard ore belgum trance and japinese electro rock

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Japaniese elctro rock ? o.O is it good ?
    hey MsAeres who's your fav. artist ? and where are you from ? mine's tiesto and im from bulgaria
    Last edited by Myrra; 02-06-2005 at 01:55 PM. Reason: double posting

Life is like a box of candy . By the time you open the box the candy is all gone...

the puchuu king macus alexander bogart can only hope to improve macus alexander bogart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2005 08:21 AM
    babel the city of eternal darkness wuwahahahahaha
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Te7Suo
    Japaniese elctro rock ? o.O is it good ?
    super cool

Senior Member DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 05:10 AM
    Threads

Wink I like

I like techno and new age music, I listen to enigma and eiffel 65 and other music as well. Laters *waves*
    Ones magical abilities lies witn in ones heart. A true magician never reveals her secrets for they lye witin her alone.

Junior Member asukaevaunit02 is on a distinguished road asukaevaunit02's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2005 07:18 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Te7Suo
    Some one that lissens to artists like : tiesto , 666 , holyman and stuff like that ?

yeah i love all that stuff fave artists : Milk Inc ,Sylver, Bt and tiesto's ok
    im from australia
    and a young teenager
    lol
    its nice to see that people listen to to this stuff coz it kicks ***
    btw if any wants to cantact me fee free at [email protected]
    thanks
    Last edited by Myrra; 02-06-2005 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Double posting

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dude Do not post twice if you do it again i'll have to report you to Ayumi or some one else . Hey Macus tell me a song and the artist of some jap electro rock song i'de like to heart's it like pm me 'kay?

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I am the moderator for this forum. Ayumi is the moderator for Role Play. If there is a problem all you have to do is hit the report post button or you can PM me. I'm on- and off-line all day seven days a week. Contacting me shouldn't be a problem.

And to get back on topic. I do love techno/electronica....I listen to a variety...though I am stuck on Norwegian music for some odd reason. Some of the groups I like are Ralph Myerz & the Jack Herren Band, Tøyen, Darude, & Tiesto.
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2005 11:18 PM
    Threads

DOnt really like techno but i like Wamdue project- King of my castle and some of the draft punk songs... Theres a couple other to but i heard them while i was in germany a few years ago
    No remorse for your tears, I seen em too often
    When you cry I make you feel alive inside a coffin
    Watch you when you eat, play with your mind when you sleep
    Make you dream that you free, then make you wake up to me
    Face to face with a cage, no matter your age
    I can shatter you, turn you into a savage in rage -Nas

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Myrra
    And to get back on topic. I do love techno/electronica....I listen to a variety...though I am stuck on Norwegian music for some odd reason. Some of the groups I like are Ralph Myerz & the Jack Herren Band, Tøyen, Darude, & Tiesto.
    I have heard of Darude before. Did he make the song "Sandstorm"??

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yep! Sandstorm is one of his songs. I have that cd.
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ummm darude isn't him or her's it's a gruop and yes they play sandstorm and sunstorm

I will get you back! Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-18-2006 03:55 PM
    Threads

*raises my hand*

My absolute fav is Chicane...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well actualy besides Techno , transe house and dance i lissen to alot of hip-hop too like 50cent ludacris DMX Ja Rule . personal favs.:Ludacris - act a fool , Ja Rule - New Yourk , The Beastei Boys - An oppen letter to Nyc and "down" ppl that lissen hip hop and techno ?

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Myrra
    Yep! Sandstorm is one of his songs. I have that cd.
    Oh, their's a cd? I didn't know that. I like that song, I burned it on one of my mix cd's. I might have to check out more of their music.....
    Last edited by Tsuna Kadiri; 02-07-2005 at 06:03 PM. Reason: Bad grammer...hehe

No Brilliance Here. Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 10:39 PM
    Threads

.... I'm listening to Aptoptygma Berzerk at the moment. So, yeah. I love electronica.

I could list all these cool groups in the genre but no one would care and I don't feel like it.

Anyway... anything that's generic I pretty much dislike.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna Kadiri
    Oh, their's a cd? I didn't know that. I like that song, I burned it on one of my mix cd's. I might have to check out more of their music.....
    well yah there's a Cd i think i still have it some where ..or i gave it ..to some one ... well any way ...darude's music is realy nice i remember when sandstorm came out i was hearing it from every where it was #1 for like 3 weeks or more

Closed Thread

Thread Information