AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Get to know your fellow Magical Girl fans

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Get to know your fellow Magical Girl fans

Just a way to get to know one another. All questions are optional, of course.

Name: Margaret (usually called Maggs, Mag-chan, Maggie, etc.)
    Years watching anime: Since I was a wee child, but I first started watching it and recognizing it as anime at least a good 7-8 years ago
    Favorite anime: Top two: Violinist of Hameln and Rose of Versailles
    Favorite Magical Girl anime: Probably Sailor Moon (it's one of those fandoms that just doesn't die)
    Favorite character: Oscar from Rose of Versailles, Haruka from Sailor Moon, and Sizer from Violinist of Hameln are my leading ladies
    Favorite Magical Girl character: Probably Haruka, but closely followed by Eagle and Emeraude of Magic Knight Rayearth
    Favorite seiyuu/voice actor (That is, Japanese or dubbed...or both): Ogata Megumi baby XDD
    Favorite manga: Basara
    Favorite Magical Girl manga: none
    Favorite genre: I like something drama-packed, and usually containing more than a fair share of angst and plot twists

If anyone has a question they'd like added, either include it in your post or PM it to me ^^ Enjoy!

Senior Member Moon Blade is on a distinguished road Moon Blade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2005 11:47 PM
    Threads

Name: Al (I'm a guy!)
    Years watching anime: Around 1995 or 6, when Sailor Moon was on USA channel. That would be about 8 years.
    Favorite anime: Sailor Moon, FLCL, Tenchi Muyo OVA
    Favorite Magical Girl anime: Sailor Moon
    Favorite character: Sailor Mercury and Pluto, Naota (FLCL), Washu (Tenchi Muyo!), Vash the Stampede (Trigun)
    Favorite Magical Girl character: Sailor Mercury and Pluto. Also Magic Knight Rayearth's Fuu.
    Favorite seiyuu/voice actor (That is, Japanese or dubbed...or both): Ogata Megumi in Japanese, English: specifically K.T Voght's Washu, and nearly the entire FLCL cast (Barabra Goodson's Naota, Kari Wahlgren's Haruko, Dave Mallow's Amaro, Joe Martin's Kamon)
    Favorite manga: Magic Knight Rayearth, Sailor Moon, .hack//Legend of the Twilight
    Favorite Magical Girl manga: Magic Knight Rayearth, Sailor Moon
    Favorite genre: I have a very broad taste in anime. Comedy usually hits the spot (Excel Saga, FLCL, Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi, even Super Milk-chan.) The occasional action and serious anime is cool, too.

Senior Member DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 05:10 AM
    Threads

Wink Hi

Hi.

Name: Jen
    Favorite Animes: SAilor Moon and Magic Knights Rayearth
    Favorite chracters: Haruka and the Hikaru
    Favirite magic girl card: DArk Magician Girl
    Favorite fantasy creature: Fairies
    Ones magical abilities lies witn in ones heart. A true magician never reveals her secrets for they lye witin her alone.

Senior Member yamibakura is on a distinguished road yamibakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2006 08:26 AM
    Threads

name: add
    favorite anime(s):rave masterm yugioh, tenchi
    favorite characters: guess..^^, yami bakura
    favorite magician girl: dark magician girl
    favorite hobby: i dont now.^_^
    leader of the yakuza triad.

Friend: dark magician girl.
    Friend:joyce
    Friend: Lady dragon
    Friend:Haruno_Sakura22
    Friend:gelayel
    Friend: ashleakate
    Friend:chibi goku
    friend:varon
    If any off the above come on any more please email me, i havent been on for ages!

DONT GO ON www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=add_98

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Uh...just to note, I have a much longer list in the first post o.O You copied yours off someone's heavily-editted one. Should you want to add something, that is...

Senior Member yamibakura is on a distinguished road yamibakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2006 08:26 AM
    Threads

Sorry, i didnt now what to put, wont do it again,
    leader of the yakuza triad.

Friend: dark magician girl.
    Friend:joyce
    Friend: Lady dragon
    Friend:Haruno_Sakura22
    Friend:gelayel
    Friend: ashleakate
    Friend:chibi goku
    friend:varon
    If any off the above come on any more please email me, i havent been on for ages!

DONT GO ON www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=add_98

Sniper in the Shadows KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2005 05:31 PM
    Threads

Name: ......
    Years watching anime: 7 years.
    Favorite animes: Kare Kano, Fruits Basket, Inuyasha, Yu Yu Hakusho, Trigun, Kenshin.
    Favorite Magical Girl anime: Cardcaptors
    Favorite character: Dunno, too many that I like.
    Favorite Magical Girl characters: Yue and Touya (Cardcaptors)
    Favorite seiyuu/voice actor: No idea.
    Favorite manga: Fruits Basket
    Favorite Magical Girl manga: Angelic Layer (Is that a Magical Girl manga?)
    Favorite genre: Comedy, Drama, Angst, Plot twists.

I love Lucy I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2007 01:08 PM
    Threads

Name: Colin
    Years watching anime: 2 years.
    Favorite animes: Inuyasha, Yu Yu Hakusho, Kenshin.
    Favorite Magical Girl anime: Salior Moon
    Favorite character: Dunno, too many that I like.
    Favorite Magical Girl characters: Salior Moon
    Favorite seiyuu/voice actor: No idea
    Favorite genre: Comedy, Drama, Angst, Plot twists.
    If i have talked to you on aim under the sn zeldafreakmaster plez im add shencj16 to ur list.Thaxs and have a great day

"I Love You Lucy and you Know i would die for you!!!"

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination or parish in Hell

Junior Member animecode has a reputation beyond repute animecode has a reputation beyond repute animecode has a reputation beyond repute animecode has a reputation beyond repute animecode has a reputation beyond repute animecode has a reputation beyond repute animecode has a reputation beyond repute animecode has a reputation beyond repute animecode has a reputation beyond repute animecode has a reputation beyond repute animecode has a reputation beyond repute animecode's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2005 05:37 PM
    Threads

Name: Nikki
    Years watching anime: since 8th grade, but didn't recognize it as anime until 10th grade
    Favorite anime: Gundam Wing and too many to mention
    Favorite character: Quatre from
    Gundam Wing, Sailor Moon Characters
    Favorite Magical Girl character: Anyone from Sailor Moon, followed by Sakura from Card Captor Sakura
    Favorite manga: Yu-gi-oh followed by Rurouni Kenshin
    Favorite Magical Girl manga: Saillor Moon

Kawaii Shonen Ai Lover Miyuki Chizawa has a reputation beyond repute Miyuki Chizawa has a reputation beyond repute Miyuki Chizawa has a reputation beyond repute Miyuki Chizawa has a reputation beyond repute Miyuki Chizawa has a reputation beyond repute Miyuki Chizawa has a reputation beyond repute Miyuki Chizawa has a reputation beyond repute Miyuki Chizawa has a reputation beyond repute Miyuki Chizawa has a reputation beyond repute Miyuki Chizawa has a reputation beyond repute Miyuki Chizawa has a reputation beyond repute Miyuki Chizawa's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2008 01:17 AM
    Threads

Name: Jessica aka Magical Girl Miyuki!
    Years watching anime: Since Pokemon started, whenever that was.
    Favorite anime: Oh jeez, I like Kyou Kara Maoh!
    Favorite Magical Girl anime: Popotan!
    Favorite character: Wolfram from KKM
    Favorite Magical Girl character: Sakura from CCS.
    Favorite seiyuu/voice actor (That is, Japanese or dubbed...or both): I don't know any ^^;
    Favorite manga: Cardcaptor Sakura!
    Favorite Magical Girl manga: Cardcaptor Sakura!
    Favorite genre: Shonen-Ai

would you like a taste
    of something so sweet?
    go on. take a B I T E.

The Cold Saint Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2007 08:56 PM
    Threads

Name: Nathaniel, Alex, Mana... Whatever you want...
    Years watching anime: Around 14
    Favorite anime: Kidou Senshi Gundam SEED/Destiny, Fullmetal Alchemist and Serial Experiments Lain.
    Favorite Magical Girl anime: Cardcaptor Sakura.
    Favorite Character: Iwakura Lain from Serial Experiments Lain, Robin Sena from Witch Hunter Robin, and Athrun Zala from Kidou Senshi Gundam SEED/Destiny
    Favorite Magical Girl character: Just about everyone from Cardcaptor Sakura, but more specifically: Daidouji Tomoyo, Hiiragazawa Eriol, Tsukishiro Yukito, and Kinomoto Touya.
    Favorite seiyuu/voice actor: None specifically. (David Boreanaz should voice Uchiha Itachi in the Naruto Dub!)
    Favorite manga: Cardcaptor Sakura and X/1999
    Favorite Magical Girl manga: Cardcaptor Sakura
    Favorite genre: I enjoy every Genre except Hentai/Ecchi. That Genre is nasty. I like anything with a compelling story, deep characters, and a bit of angst and romance thrown in.
    Mankind's greatest achievment? Dragonball Z. Bar none.

Junior Member Dark Senshi is on a distinguished road Dark Senshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2005 02:44 PM
    Threads

Name: Lil
    Years watching anime: Since I was 5 yrs old up to today so total 12 yrs, lol
    Favorite anime: Sailor Moon and Cardcaptors Sakura
    Favorite character: Sakura, Li and Yue from CCS and Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Saturn and Sailor Star Healer from Sailor Moon.
    Favorite Magical Girl character: Sailor Jupiter/Makoto (ever since the beginning)
    Favorite manga: Sailor Moon (It's my first manga)
    Favorite Magical Girl manga: Sailor Mars/Rei
    Favorite genre: I like romance, action-packed and drama in it. With plots and twists and unexpected surprises! Hope you guys can give suggestions for me too check out other anime and manga!

Take care!
    Dark Senshi

My guardian deity is the planet of silence, soldier of death and rebirth, Sailor Saturn!

FES admires you ^_< Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2008 04:41 PM
    Threads

Cool

Name: Tanya,Mutsumi,Tatiana^ ^
    Years watching anime: mmmm....7 years
    Favorite anime: Inuyasha,CardCaptor Sakura,Noir,Serial Experimentals Lain,Kare Kano, Love Hina....
    Favorite Magical Girl anime: Cardcaptor Sakura of course!
    Favorite Character:Kagome Higurashi from Inuyasha,Chii from Chobits,Miyazawa from Kare Kano...
    Favorite Magical Girl character: I JUST LOVE LOVE TOUYA, SYAORAN, ERIOL, TOMOYO, YUE
    Favorite seiyuu/voice actor: None specifically.
    Favorite manga: Cardcaptor Sakura and Chobits

Favorite Magical Girl manga: Cardcaptor Sakura!!!
    Favorite genre:Love them all except for Hentai....my fave should be the romantic ones and the humour series ^ ^

The Death of You Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2009 10:16 AM
    Threads

Years watching anime: Like Reiako, I've watched anime since I was an itty bitty little girl... But I didn't recognize things as anime until I was about 12/13... So... About 8-9 years...?
    Favorite anime: Hm... Jungle wa Itsumo Hare Nochi Guu, Fruits Basket, Utena...and I've recently become hooked on Kyou Kara Maou
    Favorite Magical Girl anime: Utena (it...sort of is?), Ceres, and BSSM
    Favorite character: Ooo...tough one.. Wolfwood (Trigun), Haruko (FLCL), Gunter (Kyou Kara Maou), Guu, Ayame (Furuba)... Ok, so I can't pick one!
    Favorite Magical Girl character:
    Seiya (BSSM), Akio and Utena, Tasuki (FY)
    Favorite seiyuu/voice actor (That is, Japanese or dubbed...or both): Never been one to really pick favorites here... Ruby Marlowe was good, I thought (English Lain, Miaka, and several others)...
    Favorite manga: Hellsing, Trigun, Video Girl Ai, Blade of the Immortal
    Favorite Magical Girl manga: Shadow Lady (hey, she's magic and transforms!), Alice 19th
    Favorite genre:
    Um...hm... My tastes vary. I like everything from Devil Man Amon to Card Captor Sakura...

--
    Goes by: Death, Tod, or Shi

Junior Member Green Topaz is on a distinguished road Green Topaz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2005 08:09 AM
    Threads

Name: Jennifer Dawn --- (Not Revealing My Last Name)
    Years of Watching Anime: About 9 or 10 years old, but started to get serious when I was 12.
    Favorite Anime: Sailor Moon, Card Captor Sakura, Inuyasha, Full Metal Alchemist, and... umm... I think that's it!
    Favorite Magic Girl Anime: Sailor Moon
    Favorite Anime Character: Inuyasha and Ranma
    Favorite Magic Girl Character: Sailor Mercury, Sailor Saturn, and Sailor Moon
    Favorite Magna: Inuyasha, Full Metal Alchemist, and Case Closed
    Favorite Magic Girl Magna: Sailor Moon and Card Captor Sakura
    Favorite Genre: Usually anything if it's not too violent or anything like that. Unless if the plot was really good, then I'll make an acception.
    I'm new here... but, don't worry, I'm experienced! ^-^

Friends: Lady_Nayru

"Oh the inhumanity!!!"- Double D (Double D's expression after seeing a year old sandwich, with mushrooms growing on it, in Ed's room. XD) (So what if I like Ed, Edd, 'n' Eddy. It's a good show! )

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Name: Nicole
    Years watching anime: bout 16 years
    Favorite anime: a lot
    Favorite Magical Girl anime: sailormoon
    Favorite character: a lot
    Favorite Magical Girl character: good god,a lot
    Favorite manga: xxxholic
    Favorite Magical Girl manga: a lot...again
    Favorite genre: anything really

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Junior Member Cotter Maggin can only hope to improve Cotter Maggin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2005 04:21 PM
    Threads

Name:Cotter Maggin
    Years watching anime:A good 10 years of my life
    Favorite anime:good question
    Favorite magical girl:sailor moon
    Favorite manga:Ai yori aoshi

Fluffy Bunney Demon Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2005 04:28 PM
    Threads

Name: (Not saying)
    Years watching anime: 2 years.
    Favorite anime: Cardcaptor Sakura
    Favorite Magical Girl anime: Cardcaptor Sakura
    Favorite character: Sakura and Syaoran!(CCS)
    Favorite Magical Girl character: Sakura Kinomoto
    Favorite seiyuu/voice actor (That is, Japanese or dubbed...or both): Sakura Tange
    Favorite manga: Tsubasa reservoir chronicle
    Favorite genre: All of them...I can't decide!^^
    Just once i wish someone would say I love you...

...and actually mean it.

Senior Member anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2006 03:54 AM
    Threads

name:rene(real name is hiba)
    watching anime:2 yrs
    fav anime:mew mew power,digimon
    fave magical gal:sailor mars
    fave character:renee and rika
    fave magical gal character:renee,mars
    fave manga:sakura
    fave magical gal manga:cant decide
    fave game;cyclone invisaion

♣♥My sweet big sister~ Hira why did you have to leave so early? ♥♣
    ♣♥and My sweet little sister~ Shaza I love you *Hugs*♥♣
    ^___________________^

Senior Member Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2007 01:42 PM
    Threads

Watching Anime:7 years
    Fav anime:Sailormoon and Inuyasha
    Fav Magical Girl:Sailormoon
    Fav Character:Inuyasha
    Fav Manga:none

The Real Suga' Baby Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2021 10:39 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Name: Sailor Chibimoon (real name- Jessica)
    Watching Anime: 9+ years
    Favorite Anime: Sailormoon
    Favorite Magical Girl Anime(s): Sailormoon, Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, Nurse Angel Ririka S.O.S., Akazukin Cha Cha, and Wedding Peach
    Favorite Magical Girl: Sailormoon, Chibimoon, Sailorsaturn, Kaitou Jeanne and Ririka
    Favorite Manga: Full Moon wo Sagashite

美しい夢みる人

Senior Member Koodori Seishou has a reputation beyond repute Koodori Seishou has a reputation beyond repute Koodori Seishou has a reputation beyond repute Koodori Seishou has a reputation beyond repute Koodori Seishou has a reputation beyond repute Koodori Seishou has a reputation beyond repute Koodori Seishou has a reputation beyond repute Koodori Seishou has a reputation beyond repute Koodori Seishou has a reputation beyond repute Koodori Seishou has a reputation beyond repute Koodori Seishou has a reputation beyond repute Koodori Seishou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2008 09:03 PM
    Threads

Name: Samantha (Or Sammy ^^)
    Years watching anime: I think about 6 years or so.
    Favorite anime: Pretear
    Favorite Magical Girl anime: Pretear
    Favorite character: Mannen (He thinks hes so cool. ^^)
    Favorite Magical Girl character: Favorite seiyuu/voice actor (That is, Japanese or dubbed...or both): Uhh... Not sure.
    Favorite manga: ET CETERA
    Favorite Magical Girl manga: Dream Saga
    Favorite genre: I can't decide!

Senior Member ~kawaii~cherry~ has a spectacular aura about ~kawaii~cherry~ has a spectacular aura about ~kawaii~cherry~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2006 10:40 PM
    Threads

Name: Jeannie (pro: 'jean-knee')
    Years watching anime: Hmm since I was 7?
    Favorite anime: Cardcaptor Sakura, Fruits Basket, Sailor Moon and Full Moon
    Favorite Magical Girl anime: CCS and SM
    Favorite character: *thinks* Kyo from Fruits Basket
    Favorite Magical Girl character: Sakura kinomotto!
    Favorite seiyuu/voice actor: Don't really have one..
    Favorite manga: Inuyasha
    Favorite Magical Girl manga: CCS
    Favorite genre: Fantasy, magic...make-believe with a little bit of romance and drama!

Yup...that's me! ^0^

s>-^--
    your smile like a delicate rose blossoming
    with my heart's sun growing into your love
    <3

~{ blog }~{ ccs }~{ sm }~{hp }~

Member yheero will become famous soon enough yheero will become famous soon enough yheero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2006 11:32 AM
    Threads

Name: ????
    Years watching anime: Since I was a wee child
    Favorite anime: Bleach, Hellsing and Samurai Deeper Kyo
    Favorite character: Alucard from Hellsing, Kyo and Kyoshiro from Samura Deeper Kyo
    Favorite manga: Black Cat
    Favorite genre: I like something drama-packed, and usually containing more than a fair share of angst and plot twists

http://www.lancersreactor.com/anything.htm see depresed 404 error
    http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?YHeero
    http://www.kowelenzer.de/shinn-148245v2.html

Horror.With.A.Heart.Beat Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2007 01:12 AM
    Threads

Name: I'll just use my user name, Akara, or Saki Spear, I just don't use my real name, I hate it alot. ^^;
    Years Watching Anime: fine years..
    Favorite Anime: InuYasha, Gravitation, Loveless, Mew Mew Power, Full Metal Alchemist, Samurai Champloo.
    Favorite Magical Girl: Sakura
    Favorite Manga: Clamp, InuYasha, CowBoy Bebop, Gravitation, Loveless.
    Favorite Anime Characters: Ritsuka, Yuki, Shuichi, Ryuichi, Sesshoumaru, Edward ~* CowBoy Bebop. *~
    Last edited by Akara; 02-28-2006 at 09:15 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information